Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard (34999 Views)

Thursday, May 18, 2017, Nigeria Newspaper Headlines: Punch/nation/vanguard / Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? / President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by victorD3: 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
Buhari to the next chapter please make my N1=$1
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by LewisO: 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulations our new President.

Welcome sir! cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by xbernardx(m): 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
[size=24pt]SAI BABA[/size]

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by ignis: 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nigeria sai Buhari. ..
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by minwafor: 6:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
Buhari should be wary of people that will delude him. Sycophants like ffk, Okupe and Abati, they will do him more harm than good. He should appoint technocrats irrespective of their party affilation. That will make him a true leader just like Mandiba.
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by Motolank: 6:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jonathan till 2019
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by bewildered: 6:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
A man who made d country ungovernable wants to rule in peace? Let him go ahead rejoice, it might be shortlived.
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by Euckybaby(f): 6:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
Finally the will of God is done
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by aboto49(m): 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
Victory can never be decline bt can only be delay as it happens to president muhammadu bukhari (PMB) may all ur victory dat as been delayd by ur enemies bcom victory as our newly electd president bcom victory tday, can I hear u say ameen!!
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by nanalady(f): 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulations to buhari...being persistent has finally payed off..a big congratulations to GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN..itwas a tough battle..but then you didn't make it this time..i wish you well in all your endeavours..and i hope that buhari builds on the good things you were able to achieve..and corrects the weaknesses that your leaving behind.. smiley
God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by Dcmg(m): 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulations To Mr Buhari.
Atleast Now,Boko Haram Should Be Over.
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by nnasino(m): 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
sai buhari coolsai buhari
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by Olutola88(m): 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
This man fit cry during the speech o
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by maasoap(m): 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
For the record. I, maasoap of nairaland served as APC agent at unit 8, ward 12, Osogbo LG, Osun State during a presidential election that made retired major general Muhammad Buhari president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria on March 28, 2015. I was part of the change movement. Signed maasoap.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by BISIXCLUSIVE: 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
M4gunners, ucheheart,chival,SeverusSnape, Ichidodo, Eyepencil, Ilovecritics, Kanwuliajara, Calaway,Truckpusher,Chalee,banky222, mencade4, eduxerxes,kennygee. Above moniker's as been forwarded to my powerful PRESIDO's desk You people go smell pepper YEEE SHOKI AAAAAAAAHHHH SHOKI SHOKI SHOKI. Heeeee shoki shoki shoki hunnnn shoki. *SAI BABA*
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by Adamo84(m): 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
Where are the TANoids?
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by ugwum007(m): 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
Fellow Nairalanders,
For the records, I was a part of this change in the history of
Nigeria. We give all the glory to God almighty and also
congratulate the people's General (Muhammadu Buhari) on his
Victory in this Presidential Election.
This shows that our democracy is evolving and growing
stronger. Despite all the money and funds deployed by PDP
and Propaganda against GMB, he was still Victorious with a
clear and convincing margin.
Mores so, Prof Jega has shown the whole world that there are
still men of integrity in Nigeria. He has demonstrated maturity,
excellent leadership and transparency in the collation of the
results. He deserves to be honoured both nationally and
internationally.
On a final note, we can celebrate on this victory but remember
to embrace peace and accept those defeated to join in this
peaceful revolution. After all, we are ONE NIGERIA.
God bless Nairalanders!
God bless GMB supporters!
God bless the poeples General!
God bless APC
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria!
Arise for National Anthem!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by BISIXCLUSIVE: 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
ignis:
Nigeria sai Buhari. ..
SAI BABA
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by Horus(m): 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by egopersonified(f): 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
I really respect Goodluck, no matter how clueless he has being, he just proved he is a man of integrity, just being pushed by some greedy few. In light of this, can someone give me his number so I can send my widow's mite recharge card to him.
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by forkadict(m): 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
Adamo84:
Where are the TANoids?

All of dem Don vex drink Sniper.

BASTAARDS

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by dahmie2013: 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
Were are those prophets of doom now? May God 4give all of u 4 lying 2 d public with ur fake & un-profound prophecies. Only Father Mbaka's prophecy came 2 pass.
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by Adamo84(m): 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
Where are the TANoids grin grin grin
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by oluwafemi113(m): 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jelo4kul:
Yes o.. FTC again

After oga Jona let me down , I accepted change.. Buhari is now smiling . I say a big congrats to you for your continuous struggle to rule this country and now you've succeeded. Even Jonathan accepted that.

Finally change has come
Sai Buhari

Haaaaaaaaaa

But you're one of GEJ till 2019

So you fianlly port grin

You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by TopGee: 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lets try Buhari and see what he has for Nigeria.
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by baby4u2(f): 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
I almost believed that PDP was going to pull the wool over our eyes again.

God don show face for this one.

SAI BUHARI LETS GO...THERE (ASO ROCK THAT IS)
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by joelenesleek(f): 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
Honestly I disliked pdp from the days of obasanjo. Was hopeful cause of Gej. Please don't insult anyone, everyone has a right to surport their choice Just some stupid ones take it above their level. I am sad cause Gej lost but another Nigerian won, Happy pdp is dead. Change is welcomed to a New Nigeria, but please pray for your leaders than abuse them. It's not easy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
Motolank:
Jonathan till 2019

wake up!
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by BISIXCLUSIVE: 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
ugwum007:
Fellow Nairalanders,
For the records, I was a part of this change in the history of
Nigeria. We give all the glory to God almighty and also
congratulate the people's General (Muhammadu Buhari) on his
Victory in this Presidential Election.
This shows that our democracy is evolving and growing
stronger. Despite all the money and funds deployed by PDP
and Propaganda against GMB, he was still Victorious with a
clear and convincing margin.
Mores so, Prof Jega has shown the whole world that there are
still men of integrity in Nigeria. He has demonstrated maturity,
excellent leadership and transparency in the collation of the
results. He deserves to be honoured both nationally and
internationally.
On a final note, we can celebrate on this victory but remember
to embrace peace and accept those defeated to join in this
peaceful revolution. After all, we are ONE NIGERIA.
God bless Nairalanders!
God bless GMB supporters!
God bless the poeples General!
God bless APC
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria!
Arise for National Anthem!!!
And also.....God bless PDP for accepting defeat, God bless PDP members on NIraland for supporting failures, God bless them for accepting the defeat,God bless them for wasting there vote,God bless them for wasting our money during campaign, God bless them for not giving me campaign rice and money, EVEN THOO THE RESULT IS MORE THAN RICE AND KEROSENE. Glory be to GOD my prayers as been answered. Free drinks @the BAR Tonight.........dancing shoki shoki
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by Motolank: 6:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
ifeness:

wake up!
Am wide awake...I just wanted to say it for once, since it expires soon.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by foliks(f): 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
Yes oooooo....sai Baba, sai Buhari grin
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
Buhari says to Asiwaju - Bola we have won o!"

Tinubu replies in "Adewale Agbaje's voice" - mo ti so fun e tele tele!

Sai Baba!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Nullifies All APC Primaries In Rivers State / Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes / It Is Illegal To Transmit Election Results Electronically - Attahiru Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.