Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,621 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard (35000 Views)

Thursday, May 18, 2017, Nigeria Newspaper Headlines: Punch/nation/vanguard / Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? / President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by kindnyce(m): 7:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
THATS MY PRESEIDO

CONGRATS
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by Mhosmhan(m): 7:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
Oh lord this can't be usssssssssssssssssssssssss/meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!it is finished ....president muhammadu ikechukwu oluwaseun buhari GCFR federal republic of Nigeria......oh lord bami dari ji won[ffk,okupe,abati,fayose] kan fenu tan fi pemi ni local,pemi ni number one.....
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
OMG! I truly donbiliv this!
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by redcurry(f): 7:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
When APC was campaigning, PDP was busy looking
for Buhari's WAEC certificate. Now they can see the
result.
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by eduson002(m): 7:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
Euckybaby:
Finally the will of God is done
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by solreb: 7:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
globalresource:
Now I believe in the democratic system of Nigeria. We are coming up of age. If we can send an incumbent packing then I say congratulations to Nigerian people. No politician should take the people for granted again. Pray our President elect should grossly involve himself in the national development and make Nigerians proud. I fought this fight. We did it together. I was abused and insulted cos of change. But thank God change is here

Bye bye Goodluck
Welcome GOODgovernance

I celebrate Nigerians
I celebrate the federal republic of Nigeria

Well said. Indeed our democracy has come of age to let politicians know clearly that we have the power to replace them through the ballots. May God bless Nigeria as He showers his blessing on us. I pray for wisdom for the president-elect to rule well.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
bigv:
We have hear. But please let FFK, Okupe, Fayose, Abati...send. their apology letters to the General.

Asari the Clown went first

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by Jelo4kul(m): 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
oluwafemi113:

Haaaaaaaaaa

But you're one of GEJ till 2019

So you fianlly port grin

You're welcome

Yes o.. I Don port o

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by pauseandponder: 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by Chinom(m): 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
After the celebrations and jubilations, the real work will have start for Buhari and the APC. However, I have a feeling that Tinubu and the Yorubas may be holding the wrong end of the stick here.

Let's wait and see how things roll out. Buhari did not contest 4 times for nothing. SW gave him the presidency. I just hope their expectations would be met.
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by boldan: 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
want to say Congratulations to all Nigerians that truly wanted Change

-I salute all Nigerians that went out to vote for change(you are all winners)
-This is a victory for Nigeria and Nigerians
-This is a victory for GMB/PYO
-This is victory for Amaechi's doggedness (I salute that man)
-This is a victory for Oshiomole and okorocha for sticking out their necks where others want to flow along with the multitude
-This is a victory for Goodluck Jonathan for conceeding defeat as a statesman
-Lastly, This is a very sweet victory for Prof Attahiru Jega for his integrity(that man stands out as my man of the year.
We need to celebrate men like this because there are not many of them around.
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by anwe: 7:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
It is of great joy that our President GEJ has call in to congratulate GMB. no winner no vanquish, no monkey / baboon blood soaking in the desert, no do or die, what has happened I hope will deepened our democracy and breed the spirit of tolerant. The president has repeatedly said that HIS AMBITION IS NOT WORTH ANY BLOOD OF NIGERIAN, what a NOBLE GENTLEMAN. Congratulations Nigeria !!!!!
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by eluquenson(m): 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
It's victory & well deserved
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by Babaji111(m): 7:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congrats Nigeria! Congrats to Nairalanders!
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by UdohOby(f): 7:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
Anything them do na Godwin. I Am glad Buhari won, at least, let's see what change is all about. My brothers and mum are sad that there Jona lost. Some people never even had a good reason for wanting Jona to win, some will tell u that he is their brother, while others will say that he is a christian. I rep change, God can use any man to help His children, whether Jew or Gentile. Thank God that I can have a breathe of fresh air at last. I pray Buhary doesn't let Nigerians down jost like Jona did.

God bless Nigeria
God bless Nigerians
God bless my new president.
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by eluquenson(m): 7:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
We should all give kudos to Jagaban of Bourdilon, Bola Ahmed Tinubu who stood by us with all his time, money & blood for this victory.
I doff my hat for him.

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by kollinpowel(m): 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
@least PEJ will have enough time to read for jamb and polish her english.
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by Horus(m): 8:07pm On Mar 31, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgttbRRYZ0s

[size=15pt]Patience Jonathan Speech after Buhari Victory[/size]
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by odyx: 8:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
I salute the people's General.
Congratulations Sir.
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by Kinsedes: 10:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congrats General Buhari, prepare to hit d ground running, as u got much 2 achieve/solve. ThankGod 4 d dawn of change in Nigeria. General, prove me ryt 4 supporting u!!!
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by Adamo84(m): 12:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
forkadict:

All of dem Don vex drink Sniper.

BASTAARDS
Okupe is top on the Bastard list, Edddddiaaaats
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by ilovecritics(m): 5:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
M4gunners, ucheheart,chival,SeverusSnape, Ichidodo, Eyepencil, Ilovecritics, Kanwuliajara, Calaway,Truckpusher,Chalee,banky222, mencade4, eduxerxes,kennygee. Above moniker's as been forwarded to my powerful PRESIDO's desk You people go smell pepper YEEE SHOKI AAAAAAAAHHHH SHOKI SHOKI SHOKI. Heeeee shoki shoki shoki hunnnn shoki. *SAI BABA*

Lol.. As FFK don change base na me wey nogo change base? Wasn't about nothing, it was just about choice!!!

smiley
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by Truckpusher(m): 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
joelenesleek:
Honestly I disliked pdp from the days of obasanjo. Was hopeful cause of Gej. Please don't insult anyone, everyone has a right to surport their choice Just some stupid ones take it above their level. I am sad cause Gej lost but another Nigerian won, Happy pdp is dead. Change is welcomed to a New Nigeria, but please pray for your leaders than abuse them. It's not easy.
You're a good person and I want you to keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by Truckpusher(m): 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
Azsalami:
JONAH go be like GBESE RE oo, PEJ go SUFFER, GBESE RE oo 'we dey go OTUEKE.. GBESE re we go fish for river tire....
Hahhahahahah
Victory is ours! I'm happy I dnt regret my supports
for Buhari. Its a new dawn!!!
Thank Jega 'A man who doesn't compromise Integrity

The best for you people in PDP is to accept the
results and congratulates Nigeria and Nigerians.
No magic from any where can make any different.
Jonathan should not allow bad advise from any body as he is the only one that his name will be
mentioned as the man who plunge Nigeria into civil
unrest because he didn't win an elections after
having the opportunity to rule Nigeria for five and
half years, I congratulates Nigeria and Nigerians
once more.
Sai Baba
Well, May I also inform you that Jonathan has just left unto you, your house desolate.

Jonathan already left Aso Rock the day he entered but he stayed to send out a message to Nigerians and he has given power to the people and this power will only become useful if people like you would think like intelligent humans.

Jonathan made the coveted useless sit of the oppressive Nigerian state nothing to kill and die for

Go figure........

Respect Jonathan .

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by KanwuliaJara: 7:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
ilovecritics:

Lol.. As FFK don change base na me wey nogo change base? Wasn't about nothing, it was just about choice!!!

smiley

Abi ooooooooh!
Sai BUHARI joooooooor!!!!!! grin
Who wan die for LOOOZIN BATTLE!!!!

MAI AISHATU SEF!
May CHANGE come to those who want change!

Sai OBAMA!!!!! cool

The people have spoken, time to MOVE DA HECK ON!!!!

Shiooooooor!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard by joelenesleek(f): 9:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're a good person and I want you to keep it up.
Thanks dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

It Is Illegal To Transmit Election Results Electronically - Attahiru Jega / EFCC Seals Off AP Plaza Abuja(photos) / Court Nullifies All APC Primaries In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.