Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,983 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:14 PM

Association Of Romancelandrs Of Nigerian Congratulate Buhari!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Association Of Romancelandrs Of Nigerian Congratulate Buhari!!! (1493 Views)

Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday / Nigerian Prostitutes Congratulate Buhari, Declare Nationwide Free Sex / Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Association Of Romancelandrs Of Nigerian Congratulate Buhari!!! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
We the great romancelanders of nigeria congratulate of likely to be president, in your tenure we promise we won't cheat, lie, double date,magarize.

Sai buhari!!

Sai 2015!!!
Re: Association Of Romancelandrs Of Nigerian Congratulate Buhari!!! by falconey(m): 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
grin

the wind of change has blown!!!!

Re: Association Of Romancelandrs Of Nigerian Congratulate Buhari!!! by Mimienudles(f): 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
I don't feel happy about this election, Iduno why
Re: Association Of Romancelandrs Of Nigerian Congratulate Buhari!!! by ronald4lif(m): 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulations to Buhari.

Can't remember the last time I was this happy.

For the first time, many Nigerians feel they have the power to vote out a government that is not performing well.

GMB renege on your promises and get kicked out in 4years.

Power belongs to the people.

1 Like

Re: Association Of Romancelandrs Of Nigerian Congratulate Buhari!!! by falconey(m): 6:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mimienudles:

TANoid?
Re: Association Of Romancelandrs Of Nigerian Congratulate Buhari!!! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
SAI BABA

#nowthatyouarethere

#windofchange

#nigeriahasdecided

#otuokehereicome grin

#goodbyepdp
Re: Association Of Romancelandrs Of Nigerian Congratulate Buhari!!! by greatestboss(m): 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mimienudles:
mtcheeew...
your happiness is not needed!!! cos you are ORUBEBE'S PIKIN
Re: Association Of Romancelandrs Of Nigerian Congratulate Buhari!!! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
Now that the wind of change has blown,

I promise not to drink more than 18bottles of orijin per day again grin
Re: Association Of Romancelandrs Of Nigerian Congratulate Buhari!!! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mimienudles:
Eayah. . . sorry babe embarassed
Re: Association Of Romancelandrs Of Nigerian Congratulate Buhari!!! by Enegod(m): 7:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
undecided
Re: Association Of Romancelandrs Of Nigerian Congratulate Buhari!!! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
**singing**stand up,stand up for the champion for the champion stand up....
Re: Association Of Romancelandrs Of Nigerian Congratulate Buhari!!! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulations sir,. kiss midehi and brito were una dey?
Re: Association Of Romancelandrs Of Nigerian Congratulate Buhari!!! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
sameer1212:

See me here, hope u dey fine?
Re: Association Of Romancelandrs Of Nigerian Congratulate Buhari!!! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
brito:

See me here, hope u dey fine?
Yeah am fine. I am in my state...
Re: Association Of Romancelandrs Of Nigerian Congratulate Buhari!!! by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
WHAT A DAY!
Uyo is on standby, everyone is talking in hush tones. Friends here are glued to the TV set and I've, simultaneously, been online sourcing for info. I'm flummoxed, perplexed and flabbergastf. My heart is beating like I'm on my way to having a date with Queen Elizabeth - something like a rock song.
The tension, the drama, the suspense. Even my neighbour who is a Linguistics student has been calculating all day. I'm still waiting for result from Borno state. though.

What a day! What a day!!
Re: Association Of Romancelandrs Of Nigerian Congratulate Buhari!!! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congrats to GMB.

This election proves power is in people's hands.

GEJ failure to take nigeria 2 d next level cost him.

If GMB refuse to deliver within his 4yrs tenure, we will vote him out like his predecessor.

Finally, bye bye to foolish vocabulary and shameful drama(PEJ).
Re: Association Of Romancelandrs Of Nigerian Congratulate Buhari!!! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
Orijin101:
Now that the wind of change has blown,

I promise not to drink more than 18bottles of orijin per day again grin

Baba, are u still born again? cheesy
Re: Association Of Romancelandrs Of Nigerian Congratulate Buhari!!! by MoneyGreen(m): 8:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mimienudles:
Make you go die.
Re: Association Of Romancelandrs Of Nigerian Congratulate Buhari!!! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
wristwatch:

Baba, are u still born again? cheesy
Mehn! As at 25mins again, i gave my life to christ but E be like say i don collect am back ooo. . .
Re: Association Of Romancelandrs Of Nigerian Congratulate Buhari!!! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
Orijin101:

Mehn! As at 25mins again, i gave my life to christ but E be like say i don collect am back ooo. . .

Lmao. I piry u.
Re: Association Of Romancelandrs Of Nigerian Congratulate Buhari!!! by alberto2k(m): 8:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congrats GMB smiley

#Babanowthatyouarethere please legalize weed, so my market go sell wella grin
Re: Association Of Romancelandrs Of Nigerian Congratulate Buhari!!! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
wristwatch:

Lmao. I piry u.
You don't need to pity me tongue

Weed which is in me is greater than he who is in the world. . .

sorry, is that how the Bible said it cry

No. . . Don't think I'm already drunk ooo. . .

I swear to drunk! I'm not drunk undecided

It seems I'm drunk ooo embarassed
Re: Association Of Romancelandrs Of Nigerian Congratulate Buhari!!! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
Y'all will still cry

Abeg make person hear word jare -_-
Re: Association Of Romancelandrs Of Nigerian Congratulate Buhari!!! by Cutehector(m): 10:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
My preek has been standin since buhari won d election. Loool. His victory turned me on grin
Re: Association Of Romancelandrs Of Nigerian Congratulate Buhari!!! by Cutehector(m): 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
MzNelly:
Y'all will still cry

tomoro I go do u april fool no worry
Re: Association Of Romancelandrs Of Nigerian Congratulate Buhari!!! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
Cutehector:
tomoro I go do u april fool no worry

Can't wait grin grin
Re: Association Of Romancelandrs Of Nigerian Congratulate Buhari!!! by Cutehector(m): 10:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
MzNelly:

Can't wait grin grin
lol. Sweet dreams. kiss
Re: Association Of Romancelandrs Of Nigerian Congratulate Buhari!!! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
Cutehector:
lol. Sweet dreams. kiss

You too kiss kiss
Re: Association Of Romancelandrs Of Nigerian Congratulate Buhari!!! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
PLS COUNT ME OUT OF THE ASSOCIATION
Re: Association Of Romancelandrs Of Nigerian Congratulate Buhari!!! by Cutehector(m): 10:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
MzNelly:

You too kiss kiss
grin
Re: Association Of Romancelandrs Of Nigerian Congratulate Buhari!!! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
sameer1212:
my love am here ooo dancing shoki.
Re: Association Of Romancelandrs Of Nigerian Congratulate Buhari!!! by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
MzNelly:
Y'all will still cry

The election just helped elucidate further how bigoted, nepotic and egocentric they are. Just like in 1967, they betrayed us again. Now you cognize why our parents appellate them as a "tribe of traitors".

Big ups to the South-South and the South-East. Still, united we stand. We did what we could.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Should I Tell My Friend? / Pls Help!!!!! A Law Student Can't Seem To Relate With Pple / Question: How Will You 'toast' Obama's Daughter If Given The Opportunity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.