Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi (29419 Views)

Why APC Would Soon Disintegrate - Fayose / Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose / I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by Situation001(m): 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
jeg for sure
Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
see as people dey book space...na fight grin grin grin
Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by Lastdon02(m): 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
..ßR£AKING N£WS
PDP Presidential Candidate "GOODLUCK £ß£L£
JONATHAN" has bin confirmed d Winner of d
Presidential General £lection.
4 more £tisaLat Jokes Simply text JOK£S to 2015..

1 Like

Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by Checkout10: 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
Election Promo : Guess who wins & Get Free
1000 Recharge Cards

Dont Dull You Can Win !!!!!

Now Africans Gist wants to Share free
Recharge Cards Just 1000
Register Login - Add your Comments on who will Win the Election

Read more : http://africansgist.com/politics/election-promo-guess-who-wins-get-free-1000-recharge-cards/
Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by kwencypresh(f): 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
we need change
Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by LewisO: 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
H
Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by kech00(f): 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
At least the baboons and dogs will be safe.

2 Likes

Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sai Fashola 2019.

1 Like

Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by Checkout10: 7:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Election Promo : Guess who wins & Get Free
1000 Recharge Cards

Dont Dull You Can Win !!!!!

Now Africans Gist wants to Share free
Recharge Cards Just 1000
Register Login - Add your Comments on who will Win the Election

Read more : http://africansgist.com/politics/election-promo-guess-who-wins-get-free-1000-recharge-cards/
Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by holax: 7:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
I like what Jonathan did by accepting defeat. He just earned some respect.

Sai Baba!!!
Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by Yemlabking: 7:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Okkkkk
Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by Durchmann(m): 7:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
In my honest opinion, I observed the following trends with the elections that have just been concluded:

1. With the advent of the card readers, a new rigging mechanism has evolved. Physical rigging by snatching ballot boxes and hijacking ballot papers will be phased out gradually in the political scene unless GMB or any other successive government decides to stop this progress. Instead, the new rigging will entail hijacking the rational minds of the electorate. In other words, whoever wields the best propaganda machine has seized 95% of the electoral space.

2. In order for elections to be adjudged as free and fair by all political stakeholders in this country, there has to be massive upgrades and reforms in the Immigration Service. Why is this so? The figures for registered voters released in the Core North has a lot to say about how porous our borders have become. The Boko Haram Insurgency even worsened the security situation thereby leaving our borders open to immigrants from neighbouring nations such as Chad and Niger. I bet you that these illegal immigrants even got PVCs far far ahead of citizens in other regions of the nation. Now add that to accreditation via card readers and you've transformed illegal immigrants to legal entities and stakeholders in the electoral space.

3. Inasmuch as there may have been little rigging raids in the South West, it was very obvious that for once, the perceived non-indigenes had their votes counted. In my opinion, I think the president's use of the armed forces to man the streets as well as the bridling of the OPC gave some sense of security to these set of voters whom ordinarily , would have deserted the polling booths. This was also similar in states such as Kogi and Benue where the margins were very tight as the electorate voted against the ruling party due to their perceived grievances. In other words, the electorate was king in the South West and the Middle Belt.

4. Finally, as much as I hate to say this, GMB emerged as the President Elect because he had the best of Nigeria's Political Clout behind him. If it were just Northern votes, he should have been president in 2011. Its very obvious to note that these Political Clouts decided to shed-off the red clothes of the PDP for the green attires of the APC. We may be free to criticize GMB's rule when he takes up the mantle but the emergence of an unprecedented election like this to hold again will solely depend on the will of GMB in 2019 or another political wave like the one witnessed in this transition. Who knows? The PDP may not be dead after all.

My hopes are that we sustain the gains witnessed in this election while pushing for better reforms and even smoother elections come 2019 and beyond.
Please Nigerians, never forget to keep the President Elect and his team on their toes from every channel available. Memorize their manifesto and keep blowing whistles where you believe they have erred. The citizens of a nation are the most efficient watchdog that nation can ever have. Keep flexing your new found muscles and make every effort count.

Together, we can realize the Nigeria of our dreams.

God Bless President GEJ.
God Bless The President-Elect GMB,
God Bless The Electorate.
God Bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by encryptjay(m): 7:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by 9jagoodman: 7:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Eligibility...... hanging, not forgotten.
Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by agentofchange1(m): 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
It has happened , it has happened
Congratulations to the new President elect.!!
(General ) Mohammad BUHARI, God give you
grace & strength to do better than the outgoing
President ,
great tributes to my ever humble , diligent &
sagacious president Dr. Good luck Ebele
Jonathan . you really displayed high level of
rationality & integrity , so unfortunate you
couldn't make it , all the same , God knows best
A better Nigeria is what we all hope for.
# it .IS.WELL!!!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by freecocoa(f): 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
I really hope they do make a good change, I just can't stop worrying about Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by micolaj: 7:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulation to My General
Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by bobcharly(m): 7:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gen Okechukwu Olatunde Buhari wins
it!
Nigeria win
Democracy win
Nigerians win
finally, Na God Win o!!!
Majority of good people of naija have
spoken through
their votes...
let's embrace this Change in peace...
..sekem sekem sekem.....

1 Like

Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by anonimi: 7:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
As he made a difference in governance of Rivers state, not so

What is the 5 of children OUT of school in Rivers after eight years of Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amaechi and one of the biggest budgets in the country?

1 Like

Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by Nebila(f): 7:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sai Baba

2 Likes

Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by joelenesleek(f): 7:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
I feel so excited seeing how everyone is Happy. America you Were wrong, Nigeria is and will remain one but will get even better. I Don port to Change oh.

1 Like

Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by 9jagoodman: 7:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
Durchmann:
In my honest opinion, I observed the following trends with the elections that have just been concluded:

1. With the advent of the card readers, a new rigging mechanism has evolved. Physical rigging by snatching ballot boxes and hijacking ballot papers will be phased out gradually in the political scene unless GMB or any other successive government decides to stop this progress. Instead, the new rigging will entail hijacking the rational minds of the electorate. In other words, whoever wields the best propaganda machine has seized 95% of the electoral space.

2. In order for elections to be adjudged as free and fair by all political stakeholders in this country, there has to be massive upgrades and reforms in the Immigration Service. Why is this so? The figures for registered voters released in the Core North has a lot to say about how porous our borders have become. The Boko Haram Insurgency even worsened the security situation thereby leaving our borders open to immigrants from neighbouring nations such as Chad and Niger. I bet you that these illegal immigrants even got PVCs far far ahead of citizens in other regions of the nation. Now add that to accreditation via card readers and you've transformed illegal immigrants to legal entities and stakeholders in the electoral space.

3. Inasmuch as there may have been little rigging raids in the South West, it was very obvious that for once, the perceived non-indigenes had their votes counted. In my opinion, I think the president's use of the armed forces to man the streets as well as the bridling of the OPC gave some sense of security to these set of voters whom ordinarily , would have deserted the polling booths. This was also similar in states such as Kogi and Benue where the margins were very tight as the electorate voted against the ruling party due to their perceived grievances. In other words, the electorate was king in the South West and the Middle Belt.

4. Finally, as much as I hate to say this, GMB emerged as the President Elect because he had the best of Nigeria's Political Clout behind him. If it were just Northern votes, he should have been president in 2011. Its very obvious to note that these Political Clouts decided to shed-off the red clothes of the PDP for the green attires of the APC. We may be free to criticize GMB's rule when he takes up the mantle but the emergence of an unprecedented election like this to hold again will solely depend on the will of GMB in 2019 or another political wave like the one witnessed in this transition. Who knows? The PDP may not be dead after all.

My hopes are that we sustain the gains witnessed in this election while pushing for better reforms and even smoother elections come 2019 and beyond.
Please Nigerians, never forget to keep the President Elect and his team on their toes from every channel available. Memorize their manifesto and keep blowing whistles where you believe they have erred. The citizens of a nation are the most efficient watchdog that nation can ever have. Keep flexing your new found muscles and make every effort count.

Together, we can realize the Nigeria of our dreams.

God Bless President GEJ.
God Bless The President-Elect GMB,
God Bless The Electorate.
God Bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Well said, we will double the pressure for them. We will hire true mohammed for the battle.
Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by excel66: 7:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
remember me in ur Kingdom ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by 7footre(m): 7:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
If what Amaechi said is anything to go by, then we are in for a jolly good ride
Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by awo666(m): 7:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
PHONE call conversation between
GEJ, Patience and
Femi Fani-Kayode....
GEJ: femi where you dey?
FFK: I dey ado-ekiti....
GEJ: wetin u dey do there, na
abuja u suppose dey
nau....
FFK: Abuja ba wo, ki ni wan shea
ni be?
GEJ: Pls femi you are needed
there nau please?
FFK: Padi, leave that thing, make I
tidy for here
small....
GEJ: its me President Fed. Rep of
Nigeria you're
talking
to remember?
FFK: # shoroniyen... You never
read current affairs or
complete sport, na Buhari name
dey there now.....
(Patience screams from
bkground)
"Yeahhhhh Jega iyaf dealing with
me oo"
(Jonathan cautions her)
"Woman! Sharap, start packing
OTUEKE ya"
GEJ: Femi so how ur movement
go be nau.....
FFK: wetin concern you?
GEJ: Are u Mad?
FFK: Guy do normal oh.
GEJ: I have been betrayed
FFK: by who?
GEJ: You people now.
FFK: just dey go Otueke sharp....
GEJ: Ok boy.....
FFK: na me be boy, I pity you,,,,,,
(GEJ drops call)
GEJ: Patience, where are you
now?
PAT: Looking for something
GEJ: What?
PAT: My 2nd shades..
GEJ: but there is one hanging on
ur neck na..
PAT: its the one for the eyes I'm
looking for...
GEJ: Did you see my shoes?
PAT: Did you bring any here?
GEJ: Buhari Buhari Buhari
(Patience screams)
"Is he around ni"

4 Likes

Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by Aspiregreat: 7:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
madridguy:
ok

CHAI, GEJ DON FALL PERSON HAND?

SPEECHLESS?

1 Like

Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by galadee(m): 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
Honadeadek:

On Saturday the 28th of March 2015, I forgo my food, my bath
and home just to give my only votes to the Peoples General...
I remember asking myself, Does it really worth it? But I
remember the agonies and pains my fellow Nigerians had
suffered.
I remember the unforgettable 16 years of PDP rule in Nigeria...
I remember the Chibok girls...
I remember the 5 powerful women leading a country of over 140
Million.
I remember the # Oduahgate , # Ekitigate...
I remember stealing isn't corruption.
But I was steadfast that # ChangeIsPossible
I remain convinced that # changebeginswithme and my drive
remains that # changeisinevitable
But here I am I today rejoicing that the wait for a progressive
change really worth it.
Congratulations to the Master Strategists Asiwaju Bola Tinubu
for enduring the pain of being in opposition all his life until now
and not sabotaging his belief in a prosperous Nigeria
Congratulation to all Agent of Change all over the world.
Congratulations to the Christian clerics who arent part of the 6
or 7 billion fraud
Congratulations to the Muslim faithful who are steadfast in Faith
and believe that Nigeria will be great
Congratulations to Professor Attahiru Jega who is my Man of
the year...
Congratulations to the Nigerian Masses who voted for the
Peoples General and who endures the pain associated with this
unforgettable 16yrs of PDP rule.
Congratulations to Rotimi Amaechi, Rochas Okorocha, Adams
Oshiomole who all serves as Ambassador of # change in the
East and the South South and all members who endure the pain
to form the All Progressive Congress
Congratulations to the Peoples General
General Muhammodu Buhari and Proffessor Yemi Osinbajo
wow very impressive

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Major AL Ayangbesan Dies: Another Fallen Hero! / Cameroonian Army Captures Suleiman Shehu aka Naira, Boko Haram Top Shot / For Buhari’s Sake, So Many Projects Go To Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.