Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi (29418 Views)

Why APC Would Soon Disintegrate - Fayose / Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose / I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by phlemzy: 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
This is a factual piece from Amaechi. Simple truth he said. Am seriously trusting that GMB will deliver. Expectations are very high!!!.
Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by TOBIeee68(m): 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
Hmmmmm let watch out and see how Baba will make is change
against corruption
Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by eagleeye2: 7:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
Amaechi, na wa ohh...... guess it's all about power trip.
GMB, will do well to keep his distance from you.

1 Like

Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by sukkot: 7:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
Aspiregreat:

CHAI, GEJ DON FALL PERSON HAND?

SPEECHLESS?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by popcykaylah(m): 7:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
amechi had the last laugh..
Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by jazzy4naija(m): 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
will Amaechi Stfu.... if it is because of him I will not take APC serious because he was a part of d PDP government that ruined this Nation
Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
With all the almajeri schools you built in the north,gej,they still voted you out. I totally gave up on you since you refused to probe corrupt officials like dieziani an co,particularly dieziani since I know from a very reliable source how corrupt she is. Well you tried your best but it wasn't good enough. I commend your humility for conceding to defeat and congratulating the president-elect.
Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
ud4u:
OLD FOOLS, UR SUDDEN CHANGE TO APC WILL BRING ABOUT CHANGE IN NIGERIA. tHE SAME PDP IN CHANGED UNIFORM. NONSENSE CHANGE
we shall see . . .
Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by BISIXCLUSIVE: 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
IMAGINE THE POSITIVE IMPACT AND THE ADVANTAGE OF SOCIAL MEDIA,NIGERIANS COUNTED THERE VOTES THEMSELVES, INDOOR,INDEVIDUAL OFFICES,ON BIKE, IN A CAB, BATH ROOM,TOILET, CAFE, BAR, CLUB, INEC OFFICES,FOR MIND, WHILE DREAMING, and so on.................(cos the tin sef nah season film,one must not miss it for a seconds)I so much appreciate my fellow NIGERIANS and also my EVER SUPPORTIVE APC members on Nairaland (You are too gbaski)kissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
Amaechi , please go collect seat, election is over.
Yes buhari won and it is not because of you.
Touts like you do have your uses but don't overprice your stock.
What did you achieve in rivers state for 8 years?

4 Likes

Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by Nafikowa: 8:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
GBAM

(quote author=ud4u post=32215642]OLD FOOLS, UR SUDDEN CHANGE TO APC WILL BRING ABOUT CHANGE IN NIGERIA. tHE SAME PDP IN CHANGED UNIFORM. NONSENSE CHANGE[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by DIIGZ(m): 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
We hope so,all will need is a change,let's see if the change is really here
Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by olson(m): 8:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
Just ensure you serve the country and not your pocket, before you know it 2019 will be here and 4 years will be over. Learn from the incumbent administration and rule justly. Remember that Nigerians are wiser now, no more "dollarization" and stomach infrastructure.
Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by eluquenson(m): 8:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
ud4u:
OLD FOOLS, UR SUDDEN CHANGE TO APC WILL BRING ABOUT CHANGE IN NIGERIA. tHE SAME PDP IN CHANGED UNIFORM. NONSENSE CHANGE
Shame on you
Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by talktimi(m): 8:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
Amaechi I'm laughing at you. I got it on good authority this morning that Buhari will turn back to nite you people including Tinubu. Better cool down you bloody rogue, your corrupt practices will not go unpunished grin
Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by kipesco(m): 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
Hope $1 =N1
Hope oil price will be stable in international market
Hope APC states will pay workers salary
Hope this government will still keep the good thingz GEJ has put in place.

1 Like

Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by 1N9a: 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
oluface:
[size=20pt]GOD BLESS ME BECAUSE I DID THE RIGHT THING BY VOTING FOR THE RIGHT PERSON.. GENERAL MUHAMMUD BUHARI[/size]
he is now PMB-PRESIDENT MUHAMMAD BUHARI grin grin grin
Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by dking123: 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
pharmow:
Only time will tell. We will give them 6 months to settle down, if we see sign like that of GEJ after that, we'll take to twitter, Facebook and other social media to express our disappointment
That is if they allow you. You are in for a rough ride. get ready Nigeria.
Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by Owoplenty(m): 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
[quote author=Sylvarresta post=32215063]To God be the glory, our fight didn't end in shame, we don't need 20billion to win election.... For every Rivers in your life, God will raise a Kano...Can I hear a big name[AMEN!!!
Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by swezenberg(m): 8:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
[size=14pt]Amaechi represented his kinsmen well. I love his never say die attitude and courage in the midst of intimidation. If more Nigerian men can be like Amaechi our women will respect us more.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by dking123: 8:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
kipesco:
Hope $1 =N1
Hope oil price will be stable in international market
Hope APC states will pay workers salary
Hope this government will still keep the good thingz GEJ has put in place.
I'm very sad but it is well.Evil has overcome good. Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by Urine: 8:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
I wonder what AIG Mbu will be thinking about right now.

1 Like

Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by sarutobie(m): 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
now we will have atleast 20 hours of electricity nationwide. ..price of garri will fall to its lowest...petrol will be sold at 40 naira per litre (at most)...all graduates will be paid monthly allowance for one year...every poor family will be fed constantly....we will have bullet trains...naira will gain 50% on the dollar....shekau will convert to a monk...every road and streets in this country will be paved....all these will happen in the first 24 months as APC boasted..make we siddon dey look..

3 Likes

Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by gidjah(m): 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
Tabtab:
The truth of the matter is --bokoharam really destroy the GJ administration,just hope incoming administration will put long lasting solution to it and
learn from the outgoing adm.---- because this has been the main and only valid reason some we voters vote out GJ----congrats GMB
the man actualy surrounded him self with psychofants,he has a good heart
Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by genevieve12(f): 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
9jii:
Oh! You Better do because what we did to PDP should be your lesson.

Better dayz in 2pac voice
Baba as u bin dey talk say you go dey pay d unemployed youth 18k per month,all tetiary insitution till primary level wud be free,2m jobs every year n lastly 1naira to equal 1 dollar na dat one I hold oooo if you no do am we go chase u like fulani dey chase cow,I congratulate u wiv half mind now as I dey reason how u go take dey speak english now 4 UN n other world leaders meeting,well dat one self be job vacancy cos I dey unemployed now I fit fill in dat gap,lastly baba beware of Tinubu,amaechi,oshiomole,fashola n rochas cos I no den go be ministers soon so corruption n stealing ooo,we no go hear sorry o
Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by tolujohnso: 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
very happy we voted in change; GMB should make d change happen indeed! Remember this day n do good. God help u GMB/PYO. Amen!!!!
Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by dolido: 8:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
Amechi, pls You and Tinubu keep away from Buhari. He was voted in because of widespread corruption. Dont taint his image, abeg.
Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by madridguy(m): 8:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
Haaaa...I just book space down ni my broa. APC for life

Aspiregreat:

CHAI, GEJ DON FALL PERSON HAND?

SPEECHLESS?
Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by IYANGBALI: 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
We give you just 3 yrs to do dat,4th year we will know what to do with you

Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by TheFilmmaker: 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
Good times ahead.

Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
Thank you God for giving us this sweet victory. I am so happy today for I believe Nigeria is now on the path to greatness. Nigerians will be amazed what the incoming government will achieve in the first-two years of their administration. It's a new dawn in our country and we are about to witness a genuine transformation. Congratulations to you all, and sai Baba!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Boys Angels Of Death And Mayhem - FFK / For Buhari’s Sake, So Many Projects Go To Daura / Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.