Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,130 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi (29420 Views)

Why APC Would Soon Disintegrate - Fayose / Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose / I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by johnnychuks(m): 9:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
it is too late to cry when the head is off! after all the intimidations we went true with the PDP turghs in rivers state, to the extend that one of them was even promising me that if APC eventualy win that is going to kill him self not me! i thank God for the victory @ last.
Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by Ama80(f): 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
olatunji21:
I just hope Ameachi would be extremely careful at this time... I strongly believe the Incumbent will not go down without a fight and obviously Ameachi would be the Target...I implore Ameachi to maintain a respectable level of decorum at this time...

Long Live The General
Long Live The Federal Republic of Nigeria

Sai Baba
word!respect bro
Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
Happy new year nairalander
Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by ditossyn(m): 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
JEGA means
Just
Ended
Good luck's
Administration
Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by solayd(m): 11:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ameachi just make history
Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by softheart4love(m): 11:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
The APC slogan will change everything for good such that ordinary man on the street will appreciate and be able to vote the party for second term.

Areas that has been identified by APC politician include;

1 Giving us Fuel @ 50 naira per ltr
Diesel @ 70, naira
Kerosene @ 40 per ltr as politicians like Adams of edo state and fashola and Amaechi has calculation the landing cost to be this amount.

PHCN tariff should be slashed to 50 percent for real. Secondly billing shld be classified into three groups high/middle/low income earners based on areas, bcs lekki, magodo and Ayobo/ikorodu should not be paying same amount.[/color][color=#006600]
Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by otokx(m): 11:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
Amaechi laughs last - truly he is our golden governor. He has taken away shame from the Niger Delta man and shown that its not by power nor by might. All glory and praise to God for ever and ever.
Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by muktarmtt(m): 11:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ameachi is d man nd brave parson thump up for u
Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by Odogwuskido(m): 1:45am On Apr 01, 2015
You better do, otherwise I will make good use of my PVC again in 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For Buhari’s Sake, So Many Projects Go To Daura / How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman / Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.