Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Between Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka And Other Prophets Who Is A True Man Of God? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka And Other Prophets Who Is A True Man Of God? (3477 Views)

Father Mbaka And General Muhammadu Buhari: A Little Discovery I Just Made / The Romantic Relationship Between Rev.father Ejike Mbaka And Pres.buhari. / Why Is Lai Mohammed, Tinubu, Fr. Mbaka And Other Critics Turn Deaf And Dumb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka And Other Prophets Who Is A True Man Of God? by NobleAky(m): 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
Many acclaimed prophets prophesied that Gudluck will win the General election but the Enugu popular rev fr stood his ground to say he saw buhari winning the election despite the fact that some igbos and catholic family deserted him? Even when they accused him of taking bribes he was not bothered, account frozen still he stood his ground
Whose prophesy at last came to fulfilment?

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Between Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka And Other Prophets Who Is A True Man Of God? by onyfrank: 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
adoration ground will be the mecca in southeast.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka And Other Prophets Who Is A True Man Of God? by blackfase(m): 8:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
Re: Between Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka And Other Prophets Who Is A True Man Of God? by Olaolufred(m): 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
[size=28pt]MBAKA.
THE ONLY TRUE PROPHET IN THE LAND OF EAST[/size]

19 Likes

Re: Between Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka And Other Prophets Who Is A True Man Of God? by Nukilia: 9:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
The 400 prophets of Baal ended up deceiving GEJ, he forgot to listen to the only prophet who was telling him the truth

grin grin grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka And Other Prophets Who Is A True Man Of God? by nazablossom(f): 9:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
mbaka is a true man of God. I have always believe in him

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka And Other Prophets Who Is A True Man Of God? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
I don't know him.......but I trust his callings.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka And Other Prophets Who Is A True Man Of God? by egift(m): 9:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
God bless Fr. Mbaka for speaking the truth in the face of adversity. Sunday service in Adoration will be hot.

Sai Buhari.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka And Other Prophets Who Is A True Man Of God? by ogawisdom(m): 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
Rev Fr father Ejike Mbaka is courageous n fearless man of God. He is d only true man of God in Nigeria

Adoration ground will be hot this Easter sunday

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka And Other Prophets Who Is A True Man Of God? by POPdecorator: 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
Pls wher is the mr hell gate keeper

Sai mbaka

sai buhari

7 Likes

Re: Between Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka And Other Prophets Who Is A True Man Of God? by Alusioji(m): 9:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
Op i said it all here na this afternoon.i know dis man. My fellow colleagues were abusing me
https://www.nairaland.com/2228655/re-rev-ejike-mbaka-god

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka And Other Prophets Who Is A True Man Of God? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
I have known Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka as a great man of God.

4 Likes

Re: Between Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka And Other Prophets Who Is A True Man Of God? by jmoore(m): 9:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
He said something about Chimaraoke Nnamani that never came to pass. He said that he will not his second term but he did.

Gamble is the word.

8 Likes

Re: Between Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka And Other Prophets Who Is A True Man Of God? by lokito: 9:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
My household and I shall keep serving the God of Mbaka

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka And Other Prophets Who Is A True Man Of God? by SELENAqueensy(f): 10:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
I respect this man a lot..
He is a true man of God

God continue to bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka And Other Prophets Who Is A True Man Of God? by mutiply: 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sing along if u know it, Agua rafa mbaka nsor! nsor!! nsor!!! .....
Re: Between Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka And Other Prophets Who Is A True Man Of God? by liveyourlife: 10:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
To all those protestants that left the Catholic Church, see yourself?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka And Other Prophets Who Is A True Man Of God? by gbadexy(m): 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
One thing is certain, the man had the strongest conviction.
When it wasnt looking too certain buhari would win and being in a region of predominantly pdp members, he stood his ground with so much at stake.
That is one hell of a conviction.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka And Other Prophets Who Is A True Man Of God? by goldfish80(m): 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
Where is that billygoat who made the 'Mbaka why' nonsense? He should thank his stars the man of God refused to curse him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka And Other Prophets Who Is A True Man Of God? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
observing
Re: Between Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka And Other Prophets Who Is A True Man Of God? by NobleAky(m): 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lalalastica and co this thread deserves front page so that Nigerians would know whose prophesy to believe

1 Like

Re: Between Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka And Other Prophets Who Is A True Man Of God? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mtchew.......Mbaka why?
Re: Between Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka And Other Prophets Who Is A True Man Of God? by Bishop4bella(m): 10:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
Am happy to be a catholic because Fr Mbaka has really make us proud.

Thanks to Fr. Mabka for speaking the voice of God. May u continue to multiply in His vine yard.

Proudly Catholic.

2 Likes

Re: Between Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka And Other Prophets Who Is A True Man Of God? by CrazyScientist: 11:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
chai, chai, chai!!! grin
Re: Between Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka And Other Prophets Who Is A True Man Of God? by ejiro2130(m): 11:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
I said fake prophet sulemani was wrong ppl wer telling me to watch my mouth??

when grandma dey donate her life time savings to GMB, u want me to believe all dis fake nigerian so called men of God??

Aaah, GEJ ask for ur tit back

1 Like

Re: Between Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka And Other Prophets Who Is A True Man Of God? by Paitty(f): 12:04am On Apr 01, 2015
Those pastors probably called themselves into the ministry,..Not Baba God

3 Likes

Re: Between Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka And Other Prophets Who Is A True Man Of God? by bablononi(m): 1:26am On Apr 01, 2015
Re: Between Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka And Other Prophets Who Is A True Man Of God? by dechandel(f): 1:32am On Apr 01, 2015
He has been cleared.. Truly, he is a seer lipsrsealed
See y'll in 2019

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chai..gay Marriage!!! Watch As US Female Player Ran To The Stand To Kiss Partner / The Truth Behind The Latest APC Propaganda On Nnamdi Kanu Begging Buhari / Abia Election: More Protest As Aba, Ukwa/ngwa Women Block Roads In Aba [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.