Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Release Chibok Girls Before Leaving Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Release Chibok Girls Before Leaving Office (991 Views)

You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan / Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari / GEJ Makes His First Public Outing Since Leaving Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Release Chibok Girls Before Leaving Office by suwailad(f): 11:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
Amongst many atrocities, the one among others that
necessitated the election extension was rescuing the chibok girls
Is Jonathan going to leave this baggage for the new APC govt?
or he finds them out now and redeem his already shattered image and self?
so this thread will serve as a reminder for us not to lose sight in
Victory. Jona must find the girls before leaving office!
Re: Release Chibok Girls Before Leaving Office by Fairgodwin(m): 11:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
I have just one request for the new
president. Just my ONE POINT
AGENDA: Sack! oh no sorry; FIRE! oh
no sorry; Bomb! oh please sorry.
BOMBFIRESACK Diezane Alison-
Madueke (I nor spell the name well)
for me, please. That's all.
Thank you.
Re: Release Chibok Girls Before Leaving Office by Mrbigman1(m): 12:12am On Apr 01, 2015
Re u one of the girls?

I'd keep on saying that dai was never any Chibok girls missing.

Buhari can continue the ultimate search and chase shadows.

Chibok girls still remains western indirect rule return plus northern agenda.

1 Like

Re: Release Chibok Girls Before Leaving Office by suwailad(f): 12:14am On Apr 01, 2015
Mrbigman1:
Re u one of the girls?

I'd keep on saying that dai was never any Chibok girls missing.

Buhari can continue the ultimate search and chase shadows.

Chibok girls still remains western indirect rule return plus northern agenda.

why would you say that?
how callous can you be
Re: Release Chibok Girls Before Leaving Office by naija2dabone(m): 12:20am On Apr 01, 2015
suwailad:

why would you say that?
how callous can you be

The whole purpose of boko haram and the chibok girls has been achieved so buhari and borno gov should please release those girls and wind up bk.

Thunder fire you if you quote me
Re: Release Chibok Girls Before Leaving Office by Mrbigman1(m): 12:25am On Apr 01, 2015
suwailad:

why would you say that?
how callous can you be

Oya now, we re all watching, d girls will fall down from heaven.

The way GEJ took a bow shows how soft he is, he couldn't play rough politics and they found out his weak point. Dia is nothing like Chibok girls "mark my word"

We re watching, the wild goose chase will soon be a total waste of time.

It's one of the tool used to pull him down the a sweet propaganda machine.

He has done no wrong.

The change machine succeeded in reuniting the cabal that took an oath in 1967.

They can go any length to get that which they want and GEJ denied them.

Trace one single unbiased fault GEJ has apart from been soft?
Re: Release Chibok Girls Before Leaving Office by ellechrystal(f): 12:31am On Apr 01, 2015
Well, Op, Jonathan didn't postpone d Elections to find d Chibok girls, stand corrected,
Secondly, u should know that d Chibok girls situation is politicised, and hence, only those involved understand, even we d masses dont.
Don't be quick to type,
Anyways if Jonathan can't find them, Buhari promised to, it's a good one isn't it?
All we need is good governance n cooperation irrespective of d parties involved, even if it's a duo project, fine, we r all Nigerians n making d country a better place should be our No 1 task, n not siting back to constantly criticise, n add no value to whatever d govt tries to do for d masses.
Also let's learn to involve our Governors in our criticism, they are chief security officers, n ve a lot the do for us.they carry out most of d transformations, n as such may be brain behind lack of transformation, development n security while we stay back to blame the Federal govt.
Thanks
Re: Release Chibok Girls Before Leaving Office by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 01, 2015
ellechrystal:
Well, Op, Jonathan didn't postpone d Elections to find d Chibok girls, stand corrected,

Secondly, u should know that d Chibok girls situation is politicised, and hence, only those involved understand, even we d masses dont.
Don't be quick to type,
Hey goodluck jonathan said it with his own mouth and promised that within six weeks they will win boko haram and those girls will be recovered and that was why everyone was shouting that how will he do it in six weeks when he could not do it in six years.....

And by the way who started politicizing the chibok girls?have yóu forgotten that it took the government more than 8 days before they admitted that girls were missing,jonathan was busy playing politics with it so he thought no girls were missing......
Re: Release Chibok Girls Before Leaving Office by ellechrystal(f): 12:59am On Apr 01, 2015
wakacome:
Hey goodluck jonathan said it with his own mouth and promised that within six weeks they will win boko haram and those girls will be recovered and that was why everyone was shouting that how will he do it in six weeks when he could not do it in six years.....

And by the way who started politicizing the chibok girls?have yóu forgotten that it took the government more than 8 days before they admitted that girls were missing,jonathan was busy playing politics with it so he thought no girls were missing......
That's ok, if u say so, speaking of taking one by his words,
Please I want to take GMB by his words too.
Thanks.
Re: Release Chibok Girls Before Leaving Office by Canme4u(m): 1:04am On Apr 01, 2015
Ok
Re: Release Chibok Girls Before Leaving Office by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 01, 2015
ellechrystal:

That's ok, if u say so, speaking of taking one by his words,
Please I want to take GMB by his words too.
Thanks.
Why are you telling me??are you in love??grin grin
Re: Release Chibok Girls Before Leaving Office by ellechrystal(f): 1:12am On Apr 01, 2015
wakacome:
Why are you telling me??are you in love??grin grin
In love with what grin oh With democracy? Hell yes I am in love with democracy, it's d sweetest for now
Re: Release Chibok Girls Before Leaving Office by ibietela2(m): 1:20am On Apr 01, 2015
suwailad:
Amongst many atrocities, the one among others that
necessitated the election extension was rescuing the chibok girls
Is Jonathan going to leave this baggage for the new APC govt?
or he finds them out now and redeem his already shattered image and self?
so this thread will serve as a reminder for us not to lose sight in
Victory. Jona must find the girls before leaving office!

You can go and join the army
Re: Release Chibok Girls Before Leaving Office by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 01, 2015
ellechrystal:

In love with what grin oh With democracy? Hell yes I am in love with democracy, it's d sweetest for now
**Hugs her**yes I am democracy and I am the sweetest....grin

(1) (Reply)

Will The SE/SS Vote APC In The Governorship Elections? / Opinion: Why Ambode Would Floor Agbaje On Saturday. / Lmao!! New Dress Code In Town All In The Name Of Change [see Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.