Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Possible GMB's Cabinet! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Possible GMB's Cabinet! (4785 Views)

Political Gamblers In Pmb's Kitchen Cabinet / Magu Is Victim Of ‘Civil War’ In Buhari’s Corrupt Kitchen Cabinet – Shehu Sani / At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Possible GMB's Cabinet! by Fairgodwin(m): 11:29am On Apr 01, 2015
olaglamour:

Chain, all those for only one WOMAN!!!!! Na so she offend you reach??

Honestly speaking, she didn't offend me in any way. I just felt/saw that Dr. Jonathan was just too afraid of her, so as a result, she was given too much freedom to do as she like.
Re: Possible GMB's Cabinet! by clemz88(m): 11:36am On Apr 01, 2015
Who will atiku arrest when him self is a thief grin
Re: Possible GMB's Cabinet! by kokoA(m): 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
Pat Utomi: Finance, Ezekwesili: National planning, Patrick Ogbahebon: information, Abike Dabiri: Youth and social development, Fashola: works, Ngige: health, Kayode Fayemi: Education, Amaechi: Niger delta affairs, Kawu Baraje: Defence, Timipriye Sylva: special duties
Re: Possible GMB's Cabinet! by Pebcak: 2:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ayus34:

ss/ se,cannot be given the sit of the senate president,they blew their chances(ngige) due to tribalism and hatred.......very myopic and tribalist set of people. ....saraki is the next senate president and even the speaker can be zoned to ss. ....nothing for the SE......TOOOOOO VISIONLIESS SET OF PEOPLE!

Yeah thats true Saraki sound more like a replacement for Mark
Re: Possible GMB's Cabinet! by olaglamour(f): 10:56am On Apr 02, 2015
Fairgodwin:

Honestly speaking, she didn't offend me in any way. I just felt/saw that Dr. Jonathan was just too afraid of her, so as a result, she was given too much freedom to do as she like.
I kinda concur
Re: Possible GMB's Cabinet! by Fairgodwin(m): 10:58am On Apr 02, 2015
olaglamour:

I kinda concur

Thank you.
Re: Possible GMB's Cabinet! by Akolawole(m): 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
At least Fayemi can use his experience of 'ekitigate' to reshape the police so that we can never never need Military again grin
Re: Possible GMB's Cabinet! by LondonCool(m): 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
Akolawole:
Congratulations Nigerians,

While we are wining and dinning, its time to guess who will be working with our NEW President.

1) Babatunde Raji Fashola ~ Attorney general and mister of Justice

2) Abike Dabiri Ereduwa~ Foreign Affairs

3) Ogbonnaya onu ~ Internal Affairs

4) Olorunbe Mamora~ Information

5) Chris Ngige ~ Health

6) Owelle Okorocha ~ Finance

7) Kayode Fayemi ~ Police Affairs

cool Rotimi Amechi ~ Petroleum

9) Alhaji Kawu Baraje ~ Works

10) Prof Osinbajo (Junior) ~ Special Duties

11) Dakuku Peterside ~ Niger Delta

Any Addition or Deletions?

EFCC

Alhaji Abubakar Atiku or his nominee wink grin grin grin

Really ??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exclusive Video: Tinubu Reaction Moment He Heard Of Saraki’s Emergence As Senate / Pictures Of Ize-iyamu Of PDP And His Family Member Crying For Loosing Election / Senate President Applauds Governor Ugwuanyi For Promoting National Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.