Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe (55005 Views)

On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow / I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed / Attack On Jonathan: Oshiomhole Is A Villa Sycophant , Says Orubebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by DickTator1: 8:40am On Apr 01, 2015
Adewunmi84:
Even your forefathers n d dokubos of ur regions will never dare try do dat or else your bodies wl be fed to the dogs.fools is all I see..Cowards.Sore loosers

if we blast two pipelines the economy will crumble. Speak to me with respect, your people need our peoples resources to feed and clothe yourselves.
We can bring this country to a standstill something bokoharam couldn't.
Just remember Nigeria would be like Dahomey if not for us, go back to your tribe of leechers.

I deserve some respect from leechers like you.

1 Like

Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by deeonlyme: 8:41am On Apr 01, 2015
DickTator1:
Orubebe fall my hand, we should be protesting like northerners would have done. Why is he apologising when we as Niger deltans can cripple this country? Nigeria shoild come abegging, we feed the mutha_fukkerz.
Senseless

2 Likes

Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by AmeLonRo(m): 8:43am On Apr 01, 2015
Bawsse:
The man made a fool of himself on national television... Mumu

national ke? International television sir!

1 Like

Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by Beamborla(f): 8:46am On Apr 01, 2015
UNNECESSARILY PUSHED BY JEGA...

This man is not sorry if he's still trying to justify his action by blaming it on someone.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by Eljay24(m): 8:47am On Apr 01, 2015
Hope he dosent turn around and join APC cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by Eljay24(m): 8:50am On Apr 01, 2015
Let him go and Check Wikipedia, the've Updated his Bullsh* sorry (misconduct) "
Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by Librakid(f): 8:55am On Apr 01, 2015
DickTator1:
Orubebe fall my hand, we should be protesting like northerners would have done. Why is he apologising when we as Niger deltans can cripple this country? Nigeria shoild come abegging, we feed the mutha_fukkerz.

EEEEDIOT!

1 Like

Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by olabisiadelaja4(f): 8:56am On Apr 01, 2015
U indeed were sent on an errand,bt unfortunately 4 u,no one bought ur madness, ranting n ur animalistic behaviour,shame on u,Mr errand boy. tongue
Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 01, 2015
Jegaism : the art of being cool under pressure..
Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by DickTator1: 8:59am On Apr 01, 2015
Librakid:

EEEEDIOT!
Hide your smelly mouth.
Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by DickTator1: 9:00am On Apr 01, 2015
deeonlyme:

Senseless

your fada

Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by deflover(m): 9:02am On Apr 01, 2015
why the apology....you made the niger delta proud....you stood up to britain and the west to ask questions... the questions in our hearts

WHY MUST WE BE ONE NIGERIA

the children of the slaves britain created are asking questions...

and we will keep asking questions...

WHY MUST WE BE ONE NIGERIA wink wink wink
Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 01, 2015
DickTator1:

if we blast two pipelines the economy will crumble. Speak to me with respect, your people need our peoples resources to feed and clothe yourselves.
We can bring this country to a standstill something bokoharam couldn't.
Just remember Nigeria would be like Dahomey if not for us, go back to your tribe of leechers.

I deserve some respect from leechers like you.
I don't need to mix words with you but I dare you to try that and let us see if your fore fathers will live to witness that economy that will crumble.Even as it stands now,has Nigeria economy not already crumbled by the idiot we call our president.I don't like to call my president idiot but you have made me to do that.Just go and blow up the pipelines and see if your bodies will not be lifeless in matter of hours.Idiot.Sore looser.Your guy Jona mis-used the opportunity we all gave him and he should be blamed heavily for that.Why the hue and cry!!!!!Before una smell president,una go cry tears..ntorrrr
Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by Librakid(f): 9:04am On Apr 01, 2015
DickTator1:

Hide your smelly mouth.

I think some nuts ain't properly tied up there! U should think b4 posting rubbish! The last time I checked...ur outgoing president brought nothing but pain on the masses! U aren't different either!

1 Like

Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by DickTator1: 9:07am On Apr 01, 2015
Adewunmi84:
I don't need to mix words with you but I dare you to try that and let us see if your fore fathers will live to witness that economy that will crumble.Even as it stands now,has Nigeria economy not already crumbled by the idiot we call our president.I don't like to call my president idiot but you have made me to do that.Just go and blow up the pipelines and see if your bodies will not be lifeless in matter of hours.Idiot.Sore looser.Your guy Jona mis-used the opportunity we all gave him and he should be blamed heavily for that.Why the hue and cry!!!!!Before una smell president,una go cry tears..ntorrrr

Shut your smelly mouth we did it before, why were the militants given amnesty?
We will do it when we want, the pipts pass through our front doors.
Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by dallyemmy: 9:09am On Apr 01, 2015
Orubebesis had been Jagaquined!
Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by davedave1: 9:09am On Apr 01, 2015
The man might av embarrassed Nigeria nd his family, bt trust me, he takes a matured man to accept his faults and apologise accordingly, though we really don't think we can forget but ure forgiven sir...

*Let he who is without sin be the first to cast a stone*
God Bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:12am On Apr 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by InMyOpinion(m): 9:16am On Apr 01, 2015
davedave1:
The man might av embarrassed Nigeria nd his family, bt trust me, he takes a matured man to accept his faults and apologise accordingly, though we really don't think we can forget but ure forgiven sir...

*Let he who is without sin be the first to cast a stone*
God Bless Nigeria.

good point my friend

1 Like

Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by dipotech: 9:17am On Apr 01, 2015
Orubebe it's too late for you, go and ask God for forgiveness and sin no more.

Agba re ko to ile. You aren't a good leader at all.
Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by furetin20: 9:20am On Apr 01, 2015
Good morning dear subscribers Easter is around the corner and Furetin Data solutions will be running her promo starting from April 1St till April 5Th 1Gb on Etisalat will go down for 1100 and 1Gb for Mtn will go down for #1150 only... that's not all Etisalat 250Mb=#350 500Mb=#600 750Mb=#900 this offer will be valid till April 5Th and it's Furetin's way of rewarding her ardent customers, take Note of the promo and buy as much as you can. Send in your orders now promo valid TILL 5th of April Happy Easter in advance.
Promo prices.
MTN 1GB = #1150
Etisalat 1GB #1100
Etisalat 250Mb #350
Etisalat 500Mb #600
Etisalat 750Mb #900

Whatsapp 08100671967
Bbm 531f106f
Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 01, 2015
DickTator1:

Shut your smelly mouth we did it before, why were the militants given amnesty?
We will do it when we want, the pipts pass through our front doors.
Are u ds frustrated ?sorry ooo....Even ur brothers wey dey blow pipelines don gentle.who wan die!!!..oya read this..www.nairaland.com/2230359/mend-congratulates-buhari

1 Like

Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by DickTator1: 9:26am On Apr 01, 2015
Adewunmi84:
Are u ds frustrated ?sorry ooo....Even ur brothers wey dey blow pipelines don gentle.who wan die!!!..oya read this..www.nairaland.com/2230359/mend-congratulates-buhari
Don't be a retaaaaad, same faction of MEND endorsed him before the election, that is APC "mend

https://www.nairaland.com/2146042/mend-reiterates-support-buhari-amaigho#30701486
Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by gbishman: 9:31am On Apr 01, 2015
Mr. So called elder, we the Nigerian people have longed known u are a political thug and most of all a thief. Ur actions simply just showed the world the stuff u are made off. U are An embarrassment to Ur people, family and country. May we never see ur kind ever again in Nigeria politics
Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 01, 2015
DickTator1:

Don't be a retaaaaad, same faction of MEND endorsed him before the election, that is APC "mend

https://www.nairaland.com/2146042/mend-reiterates-support-buhari-amaigho#30701486
ahahahhahaha..so,u people are not even united.shame on u
Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by DickTator1: 9:37am On Apr 01, 2015
Adewunmi84:
ahahahhahaha..so,u people are not even united.shame on u

see this joker grin grin grin grin grin
Talk of united jonah won Tinubu's own bedroom of Ekiti.
Scored nearly 40% in all SW states, who is united?
OPC and Afenifere works for Jonathan last time I checked, who is united again?
Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 01, 2015
DickTator1:

see this joker grin grin grin grin grin
Talk of united jonah won Tinubu's own bedroom of Ekiti.
Scored nearly 40% in all SW states, who is united?
OPC and Afenifere works for Jonathan last time I checked, who is united again?
so,Jonah com win the election abi!yeyenatu
Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 01, 2015
My Revelation About Buhari's Victory In 2013 Came To Pass (link)
https://www.nairaland.com/2230394/revelation-buharis-victory-2013-came#32232008
Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:47am On Apr 01, 2015
Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by Jannie1999(f): 9:56am On Apr 01, 2015
Bawsse:
The man made a fool of himself on national television... Mumu
As in a big fool
Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by nd07(m): 9:56am On Apr 01, 2015
Rawani:
The tout could not believe his dreams of an oil bloc were being dashed by the magic of card reader despite their monumental rigging, misuse of the military and unspoken bribery of poll officials. He has disgraced himself and all he stands for.

His apology (weda u acept it or nt) has shown him more matured than all of u APC rats

1 Like

Re: I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe by boban007: 10:03am On Apr 01, 2015
APC SHOULD CHARGE ORUBEBE TO COURT FOR TREASONABLE OFFENCE.HE WANTED TO SUBVERT THE WISHES OF MILLIONS OF NIGERIANS AND TRUNCATE DEMOCRACY.IF JEGA HAD NOT HANDLED THE SITUATION CALMLY,THAT COULD PUT AN END TO THE ENTIRE PROCESS AND AGGRIEVED PDP YOUTHS AND THUGS WILL TAKE OVER FROM DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE COUNTRY.ITS JUST LIKE AN UNSUCCESSFUL COUP.PLS,DONT LET US BE CARRIED AWAY BY BUHARI'S VICTORY,HE NEEDS TO BE DEALT WITH TO SERVE AS A LESSON TO OTHERS LIKE HIM.HE ALMOST RUINED A SUCCESSFUL ELECTION AND ALSO EMBARRASSED THE WHOLE COUNTRY.THIS CAN NEVER HAPPEN IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES,HE WILL DEFINITELY GO TO JAIL.IM VERY SURE UK AND AMERICA WILL NEVER GRANT HIM VISA INTO THEIR COUNTRY AGAIN.HE JUST MADE US LOOK LIKE A 4TH WORLD COUNTRY.WHAT A SHAME.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys / Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets / Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.