Stats: 3,153,327 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win (46280 Views)

"Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa / Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina / CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by ghettodreamz(m): 6:23am On Apr 01, 2015
imoleay0:

Thanks bro, I was confused with the two words, is there even any word like "literarily" ?

You're welcome. Not that I know of.
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by Greg2015(m): 6:46am On Apr 01, 2015
No bi only go go exile oooo Fayose,FFk Gani Adams and many more.......
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by foliks(f): 6:56am On Apr 01, 2015
Yes o, u beta run before Buhari puts ur sori ass back in prison. What will u be doing here when there won't be money to steal again.....its beta u run off with the one u've stolen and manage it well. The fear of Buhari is the beginning of wisdom in Nigeria

Byeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by akilo1: 7:22am On Apr 01, 2015
safe journey
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by observer777(m): 7:25am On Apr 01, 2015
Baba George should leave sharp sharp because Agbaje will lose. His presence in Lagos is polluting the atmosphere. He should take Ogunlewe and Obanikoro with him; Lagos without these men will be paradise. I congratulate President Jonathan for conceding defeat; he will be remembered as the great leader who sacrificed all for the enrichment of our democratic culture; thank you sir. As for the chief thug of Ekiti State who can not stop abusing elders, he will have his day in court over the poultry scandal (fraud) as soon as his current (and last) tenure expires. Long live Nigeria.
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by Gbawe: 7:32am On Apr 01, 2015
Shut up dull person. This is why Tinubu has always intellectually pocketed, bested and overwhelmed you. Dullard making a silly and childish promise he will now not be able to keep. PDP is dead because power at the centre, not strong political ideology, is what kept the Party together for so many years. Now that the 'stipend' from the centre has ended, George et al may even go and beg underground to join the APC.
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by ipex(m): 7:35am On Apr 01, 2015
meaning of Jega„„„„just ended goodluck administration
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by billyG(m): 7:36am On Apr 01, 2015
ibkgab001:
Please wait for;

1. Femi Fani Kayode

2.Fayose

3.Reno

4.Amechi`s Deputy

5.Patience Jonathan

6.Puppet Nnamadi Sambo

7.Musilu Obanikoro and co

8.OPC
9.u fail 2 add that fake pastor,poison pen femi Aribisala
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by rileyy(m): 7:36am On Apr 01, 2015
Pls take your bastard son ffk along with you, two less thief
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:58am On Apr 01, 2015
Bode George...2 words..........."BYE BYE"!!!
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by Lovechyld101(m): 8:17am On Apr 01, 2015
The Gej till 2019# canters should. Also follow the path of this Man #
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 01, 2015
Before you go on excile, remember that Buhari will spend eight years as the president
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by Revolva(m): 8:24am On Apr 01, 2015
Thunder go faya am..ooo if he comes back na ogun go strike am....
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by masqot(m): 8:32am On Apr 01, 2015
What's he still doing. Water will naturally find its level. No be only him nah! Mama PEJ said she would go to jail. Maheeda too also promised not to come back to this country. The question is, "what do they have to offer?"
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by ebony2008: 8:37am On Apr 01, 2015
Pls remind uncle bode to write a note down incase if he ddemise on exile his body shld be buried their.. politics need wisdom
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by MissSlimbody(f): 8:45am On Apr 01, 2015
4bobo:
No he should stay and be probed. I guess, he is going to where his loot is hidden.
Besides, Nairaland apc members did a very wonderful
jobs also in spite of intimidation, and
accusations from the likes of fkk, barcanista,
pachuckudi, temitemi1, firefire and whole
lots of pdp e-rats, I wonder how many will
accept defeat like Jonathan. You people
convinced me at last to vote for gmb, my
first vote in this country after many carefree
attitudes.
Thank God for Jonathan, a good man, bad policies and advisers. He and abdusalami
will be the best democratic ex presidents.
And to those thinking that kirikiri awaits
him, I say u go wait tire.
Congratulations all.
May the new dawn bring prosperity,
employments, good governance, economic
boom and at most, valuable money in your
pockets.
God still loves Nigeria against all odds

shocked 4bobo, so you sabi pray like dis shocked
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by Franchise21(m): 8:49am On Apr 01, 2015
I don't vote for losers cos M nt associated wiv failure. I gladly voted for GMB despite d intimidation bt I stood my ground n believed he wud win. Now, M celebrating his success. Hes d Abraham Lincoln of our time
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by olaniyanc: 8:54am On Apr 01, 2015
sincerenigerian:
LAGOS—Former Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chief Bode George says he may be going on exile following the victory of the Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Maj-Gen Muhammudu Buhari (retd).

George had said in an interview that he would proceed on exile if the APC wins at the federal level.

Speaking with Vanguard, on the PDP’s defeat at the polls, the PDP chieftain said “What will I be doing here? I can decide to go and live anywhere. Look at everyone surrounding him (Buhari). ”So, I am not joking about it, what will I be doing here? At 70, what will I be doing here? All we have been doing to restructure the country has been lost. We have been trying to ensure balance in the polity but all that has gone. What else will I be doing here?”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/ill-surely-go-on-exile-bode-george/#sthash.cQqnYXV7.dpuf

Bode George. Park and go seek asylum in Europe or in Mexico. Job is waiting but no corruption or you end up in jail old man.That is if you have comitted any Serious offence in Nigeria.The time of impunity has gone. Transparency and accountability is what we mean by CHANGE.
Sai Buhari
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by Chiaka(f): 8:57am On Apr 01, 2015
efilefun:
CONGRATULOBIA!!!! to the new president of the largest black nation in world ‪#‎NIGERIA‬Rtd General Muhammadu Okechukwu Irewolede Kayode Change Buhari and Professor Yemi Aniyikariaiye Obinna AbdulSalam Osibanjo May God almighty help you rule this great country into greater heights

Believe in urself no matter how many times you fail you will surely triumph one day.. NEVER GIVE UP....President Buhari tried 3 times and didn't succeed, but he never gave up and here he is being announced as the PRESIDENT-ELECT of the federal republic of Nigeria today

This is not just a victory to APC but a victory to the masses, cuz now we know our votes counts and any government who believes in enriching his pockets instead of doing its job would only have itself to blame after 4 years cuz we all gonna vote them out once again.

Many thanks to PROF JEGA for being an unbiased umpire and remained calm at the critical stage where everything could have been destroyed, but we thank God we the masses had the final smile

To all the PDP supporters on Nairaland that had called me different names and abuse the entire of my generations, well in the mood of happiness i forgive you all and i believe whats more important is that we are Nigerians and Moving this country forward is our main target , and i pray at the end of this administration we would all have a reason to celebrate as we did when the results were announced.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL
GOD BLESS PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GOD BLESS PROF. YEMI OSINBAJO
GOD BLESS ALL THOSE WHO NEVER GAVE UP IN APC DURING THE CAMPAIGN
GOD BLESS PROF JEGA
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!!

So why not God bless GEJ, who is handing over and happily congratulating GMB without fermenting or instigating violence after loosing
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by efilefun(m): 8:59am On Apr 01, 2015
too happy to remember GEJ this time around....lol maybe in subsequent posts sha
Chiaka:

So why not God bless GEJ, who is handing over and happily congratulating GMB without fermenting or instigating violence after loosing
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by ibkgab001: 9:03am On Apr 01, 2015
10 Guru maraji
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by 2baga(m): 9:06am On Apr 01, 2015
efilefun:
CONGRATULOBIA!!!! to the new president of the largest black nation in world ‪#‎NIGERIA‬Rtd General Muhammadu Okechukwu Irewolede Kayode Change Buhari and Professor Yemi Aniyikariaiye Obinna AbdulSalam Osibanjo May God almighty help you rule this great country into greater heights

Believe in urself no matter how many times you fail you will surely triumph one day.. NEVER GIVE UP....President Buhari tried 3 times and didn't succeed, but he never gave up and here he is being announced as the PRESIDENT-ELECT of the federal republic of Nigeria today

This is not just a victory to APC but a victory to the masses, cuz now we know our votes counts and any government who believes in enriching his pockets instead of doing its job would only have itself to blame after 4 years cuz we all gonna vote them out once again.

Many thanks to PROF JEGA for being an unbiased umpire and remained calm at the critical stage where everything could have been destroyed, but we thank God we the masses had the final smile

To all the PDP supporters on Nairaland that had called me different names and abuse the entire of my generations, well in the mood of happiness i forgive you all and i believe whats more important is that we are Nigerians and Moving this country forward is our main target , and i pray at the end of this administration we would all have a reason to celebrate as we did when the results were announced.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL
GOD BLESS PROF JEGA
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!!

‬[size=16pt]Rtd General Muhammadu Okechukwu Irewolede Kayode Change Buhari and Professor Yemi Aniyikariaiye Obinna AbdulSalam Osibanjo[/size]

APT grin grin grin

Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by olami234lekan(m): 9:10am On Apr 01, 2015
IceMan85:
hmm...... But come to think of it, is Buhari comming to better the life of poor masses or is he coming to take a revenge?
Did he really has a plan for this country? Just asking..........

The treasury has been loot dry, hence to better the life of poor masses he will have to go after all our stolen wealth and I wouldn't call that revenge but justice.
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by LushGreenz: 9:12am On Apr 01, 2015
ibkgab001:
Please wait for;

1. Femi Fani Kayode

2.Fayose

3.Reno

4.Amechi`s Deputy

5.Patience Jonathan

6.Puppet Nnamadi Sambo

7.Musilu Obanikoro and co

8.OPC

I'm waiting on Mr & Mrs Asari Dokubo. The man whose head reminds me of a sperm whale
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by dandoki: 9:13am On Apr 01, 2015
4bobo:
No he should stay and be probed. I guess, he is going to where his loot is hidden.
Besides, Nairaland apc members did a very wonderful
jobs also in spite of intimidation, and
accusations from the likes of fkk, barcanista,
pachuckudi, temitemi1, firefire and whole
lots of pdp e-rats, I wonder how many will
accept defeat like Jonathan. You people
convinced me at last to vote for gmb, my
first vote in this country after many carefree
attitudes.
Thank God for Jonathan, a good man, bad policies and advisers. He and abdusalami
will be the best democratic ex presidents.
And to those thinking that kirikiri awaits
him, I say u go wait tire.
Congratulations all.
May the new dawn bring prosperity,
employments, good governance, economic
boom and at most, valuable money in your
pockets.
God still loves Nigeria against all odds

Haba! The man has been to Kirikiri and back and you still want to probe him. Unless you want to send him to hell just allow him to pack his things jeje and go wherever he wishes. Bode abeg comot quick o!!
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by neocortex: 9:28am On Apr 01, 2015
siraj1402:
That is what you see if one is not mind of his children's future. Bi eniya ko ni Olohun ri.
I'm not a politician but I choose to support APC all because,since 16 years ago that PDP has been ruling us in this country, their is no party to compare them with at national level,and their is no way to judge weather they have done good or not.With this,I then choose APC since they are the next and largest opposition party.Let them spend even 2 years and then let us judge it with the beginning 2 years of PDP.
Let Bode go,non of his son is unemployed.
Meanwhile I don't trust him as an average politician can't wait for 4 years,they will soon be jumping here and there.

No need of sermon, your candidate has won so let his actions do the wonders , there is no need preempting his government performance.
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by Neally(m): 9:29am On Apr 01, 2015
Step by Step Guide on How To Register Your Business Name With The Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) In 21 Days Or Less, Without A Lawyer And With Less Than N10,000 Visit www.netbiznaija.com/hope/

Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 01, 2015
efilefun:

GOD BLESS YOU ALL
GOD BLESS PROF JEGA
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!!
Do you know Bayo Omoboriowo?
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by efilefun(m): 9:37am On Apr 01, 2015
Not personally thou but i am a great fan of his works
Scrypt:

Do you know Bayo Omoboriowo?
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 01, 2015
efilefun:
Not personally thou but i am a great fan of his works
Nice, you know he read Chemistry in Unilag. This whole stuff started as a hobby, a passion. smiley
Re: Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win by sellydion: 9:47am On Apr 01, 2015
RUN! YOU DON'T BELONG HERE BODE.

NO MORE BUSINESS AS USUAL. EMBRACE CHANGE.

Olusegun Obasanjo Acts In Samuel Ajibola's Comedy Skit / Biafra: Avengers Issues Last Warning To Seven Governors / Fulani Herdsmen Destroyed My Friend's 40 Acres Of Farmland - Apoti Eri