Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

As Buhari Constitutes His Government, We Constitutive The Opposition! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Buhari Constitutes His Government, We Constitutive The Opposition! (4680 Views)

Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / Buhari Constitutes Advisory Committee On Anti-corruption / Buhari Constitutes Advisory Committee On Anti-corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Buhari Constitutes His Government, We Constitutive The Opposition! by Kingspin(m): 8:07am On Apr 02, 2015
We are waiting for that miracle and magic from Buhari and nothing less.
Re: As Buhari Constitutes His Government, We Constitutive The Opposition! by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 8:08am On Apr 02, 2015
noblezone:
Congratulations to Buhari and his fans!

However, while they celebrate, they should not drink to stupor!They should get set to face realities!

I did not get 24 hours electricity under Jonathan, I expect it latest by December 2015, please no excuses.

While Jonathan was not hunting, hounding and hurting the "corrupt" among us, I expect every corrupt Nigerian to be punished with "immediate effect": From the politician who loots (like Amechi and his N1B ebola spending) to the Mother who pays a mercenary to write exam for her child. From every lecturer who accepts "sorting" to every student who cheats, from every contractor who inflates cost to every Nigerian who never pays taxes, all and I repeat every single one of them, must be punished!

I am expecting convictions upon convictions upon convictions ....until there is jail on every street!

Until every single road in Nigeria is well tarred, I will never see Buhari as working!

Although I heard about a statement postulating a $1 to N1 exchange rate, I am expecting at least $1 to N100 by December 2016.

As much as I am not expecting free food from anybody, I am expecting N5,000 feeding allowance for all the "poor" families (at least 20 Million of them according to Buhari's promise).

I am expecting every graduate in Nigeria to be employed by the end of the first four years. Salaries of such employments must be enough to take of housing, feeding, clothing, cars and "enjoyment"!

Above all, nobody and I repeat, nobody must be harassed no matter what names they call Buhari!

Other expectations will be added as the sun rises and falls.

On the other hand, I still insist Nigeria is one of the worst mistakes ever to be made by man on the earth!
A slave camp created by slave masters for their selfish gains can only "progress" in blood circles!

The Prime Minister Tafawa Belewa witnessed blood in his tenure!
Nzeogwu and his gang thought they could stop blood by shedding more blood, that led to Gowon's tenure of rivers of blood.
OBJ handed over quickly after the blood of Murtala was shed!
Buhari and his gang game and shed the blood of "few policemen" and took over with "immediate effect" and killed further by decrees!

From Dele Giwa, to June 12 killings, from Sara Wiwa to Ogoni massacre IBB and Abacha had their fare share of innocent blood!

OBJ had his fare share of blood!
And Jonathan could not wish away blood!

However, now that the one and only "messiah" of "ONE" Nigeria has taken over,

I expect above all else, no more blood!

From robbery, to murder, from violence of any sort to rampage by "Messengers of Allah", I expect no more blood!
Buhari will be held accountable for any single blood shed from May 29th May, 2015!

To members of the new opposition, please dont chicken out!
Stand out now and be counted!

Cheers to all!
Re: As Buhari Constitutes His Government, We Constitutive The Opposition! by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 02, 2015
Gbawe:
@OP

You make me laugh. You and all the many others starting these sentimental threads have been cracking me up since yesterday. I am walking and browsing NL and laughing wildly only for people to look at me as if I am mad. All because of the inane utterance of many of you. Do you think you can play opposition like we did for the past 4 year?

PDP , supporters + leaders, is a gang of bigots, divisive characters, prejudiced individuals, unpatriotic elements, mercenaries, crooks and get-rich-quick scammers . You are not equipped to play opposition and you will tire in the first month of trying to do so because it is those who passionately care about Nigeria who can take seriously the role of constantly exposing and criticising what Government is doing wrong. Is it you and others always agitating for the break-up of Nigeria, and display apathy for Nigerian developmental politics, who will now be an effective opposition?

Look at Nigeria. The most vocal critics of governments over the years have not really changed. They are the Gani Fawehinmi, Festus Keyamo, Ogaga Ifowodo, Femi Falana, Wole Soyinka, Sonala Olumhense, Pat Utomi, Sowore (saharareporters) et al. This are people passionate about fighting misrule and genuinely desirous of seeing a great Nigeria while you and most supporters of the PDP are very comfortable supporting misrule with how you queued clannishly behind GEJ. PDP leaders are even worse than you their supporters because they will lose their voice when there is no free money from the centre to buy 'lubricant' (Henessy et al) for their throat and no N1 billion naira food available to eat.

Face reality the PDP will make a crap opposition for the very thing that made it a very crap ruling Party i.e the fact it is full of men/women who are mere mercenaries with no intellectual depth, enduring political conviction or passion to improve the lives of ordinary Nigerians. You can console yourself but I think solid performance from the APC ensuring the basic problems of Nigeria are resolved , e.g power supply, is enough to keep the PDP an opposition Party. Talk less of the problem of the indolence and lack of innate political brilliance of the PDP today which GEJ helped to create with how he chased out all the sagacious politicians in the PDP like Amaechi, Kwankwaso et al. Let me wish you 'goodluck' in advance with your efforts at being a proactive opposition. You will soon realise opposition politics suck if you are not driven by passion for a better Nigeria as we were.

Bros, this thread has nothing to do with PDP!

It is not even about Buhari!

Read between the lines!
Re: As Buhari Constitutes His Government, We Constitutive The Opposition! by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 02, 2015
Kingspin:
We are waiting for that miracle and magic from Buhari and nothing less.

Seriously waiting bro!

Nigeria will soon become "akuna matata"!

And any thing short of that..........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Misplacement Of Priorities " - An Open Letter To Pastor Adeboye / Breaking Newsssssssssssssss / Pictures Of Nigeria Under PDP; When The Economy Was Really 'boomy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.