Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

As Buhari Constitutes His Government, We Constitutive The Opposition! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Buhari Constitutes His Government, We Constitutive The Opposition! (4642 Views)

Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / Buhari Constitutes Advisory Committee On Anti-corruption / Buhari Constitutes Advisory Committee On Anti-corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Buhari Constitutes His Government, We Constitutive The Opposition! by Nobody: 5:11am On Apr 01, 2015
Congratulations to Buhari and his fans!

However, while they celebrate, they should not drink to stupor!They should get set to face realities!

I did not get 24 hours electricity under Jonathan, I expect it latest by December 2015, please no excuses.

While Jonathan was not hunting, hounding and hurting the "corrupt" among us, I expect every corrupt Nigerian to be punished with "immediate effect": From the politician who loots (like Amechi and his N1B ebola spending) to the Mother who pays a mercenary to write exam for her child. From every lecturer who accepts "sorting" to every student who cheats, from every contractor who inflates cost to every Nigerian who never pays taxes, all and I repeat every single one of them, must be punished!

I am expecting convictions upon convictions upon convictions ....until there is jail on every street!

Until every single road in Nigeria is well tarred, I will never see Buhari as working!

Although I heard about a statement postulating a $1 to N1 exchange rate, I am expecting at least $1 to N100 by December 2016.

As much as I am not expecting free food from anybody, I am expecting N5,000 feeding allowance for all the "poor" families (at least 20 Million of them according to Buhari's promise).

I am expecting every graduate in Nigeria to be employed by the end of the first four years. Salaries of such employments must be enough to take of housing, feeding, clothing, cars and "enjoyment"!

Above all, nobody and I repeat, nobody must be harassed no matter what names they call Buhari!

Other expectations will be added as the sun rises and falls.

On the other hand, I still insist Nigeria is one of the worst mistakes ever to be made by man on the earth!
A slave camp created by slave masters for their selfish gains can only "progress" in blood circles!

The Prime Minister Tafawa Belewa witnessed blood in his tenure!
Nzeogwu and his gang thought they could stop blood by shedding more blood, that led to Gowon's tenure of rivers of blood.
OBJ handed over quickly after the blood of Murtala was shed!
Buhari and his gang game and shed the blood of "few policemen" and took over with "immediate effect" and killed further by decrees!

From Dele Giwa, to June 12 killings, from Sara Wiwa to Ogoni massacre IBB and Abacha had their fare share of innocent blood!

OBJ had his fare share of blood!
And Jonathan could not wish away blood!

However, now that the one and only "messiah" of "ONE" Nigeria has taken over,

I expect above all else, no more blood!

From robbery, to murder, from violence of any sort to rampage by "Messengers of Allah", I expect no more blood!
Buhari will be held accountable for any single blood shed from May 29th May, 2015!

To members of the new opposition, please dont chicken out!
Stand out now and be counted!

Cheers to all!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As Buhari Constitutes His Government, We Constitutive The Opposition! by Mynd44: 5:29am On Apr 01, 2015
Inflated expectations is going to do us in at last

3 Likes

Re: As Buhari Constitutes His Government, We Constitutive The Opposition! by Nobody: 5:50am On Apr 01, 2015
Mynd44:

hahahahahaha!

Did you say inflated?

I dont think there is anything inflated there!
The provision of N5,000 allowance for 20 Million poor families (N100 B monthly, N1. Trillion Per annum) came directly from Buhari!

As much as I am not among those 20 Million people, I am expecting him to fulfill it.

I hope you have not started defending Buhari?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As Buhari Constitutes His Government, We Constitutive The Opposition! by talk2riel: 5:53am On Apr 01, 2015
A robust opposition from PDP is what will make the Buhari govt work. In 2011 we thought a breathe of fresh air has come, alas it was a choking carbonated air.
Re: As Buhari Constitutes His Government, We Constitutive The Opposition! by Nobody: 6:07am On Apr 01, 2015
talk2riel:
A robust opposition from PDP is what will make the Buhari govt work. In 2011 we thought a breathe of fresh air has come, alas it was a choking carbonated air.

I am not a member of the PDP, neither a member of any political party.
I supported Jonathan because I saw his giant strides.

Hence, it is not about opposition from the PDP!

For every "failure" of Jonathan, I expect Buhari to deliver!
And he should deliver far more than expectations!
No excuses are allowed!

4 Likes

Re: As Buhari Constitutes His Government, We Constitutive The Opposition! by eHustler(m): 6:07am On Apr 01, 2015
He needs time to assess the rot created by GEJ and his predecessors as he does not have magic fingers to hit the ground running immediately. Where in the world does it happen? It took even Obama some time to study and start putting US economy back on track, from American automobile bail-out to huge debt inherited from bush. But trust me, you will see a remarkable difference between GEJ and GMB. The body language alone will wow you. The antecedents are on records.
Re: As Buhari Constitutes His Government, We Constitutive The Opposition! by lilbabyak(m): 6:17am On Apr 01, 2015
No homo. ayo fayose is only looking for soft landing. but he won't get it

sai baba
Re: As Buhari Constitutes His Government, We Constitutive The Opposition! by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 01, 2015
eHustler:
He needs time to assess the rot created by GEJ and his predecessors as does not have magic fingers to hit the ground running immediately. Where in the world does it happen? It took even Obama some time to study and start putting America economy back on track, from American automobile bail-out to huge debt inherited from bush. But trust me, you will see a remarkable difference between GEJ and GMB. The body language alone will wow you.

Hahahahaha!
He needs time to do what?

If he does not understand the "rot" as created by Jonathan, why id he contest in the first place?
You mean the defense has already started?

Anyway, I am expecting 25 - hours power supply by December or .....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Buhari Constitutes His Government, We Constitutive The Opposition! by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 01, 2015
lilbabyak:
No homo. ayo fayose is only looking for soft landing. but he won't get it

sai baba

If you have any problem with Fasoye, please go and settle with him!
This thread has nothing whatsoever to do with him!

Or, you see the man for dream?
Abi, sleep still dey your eyes?

Haba!

4 Likes

Re: As Buhari Constitutes His Government, We Constitutive The Opposition! by NewNigeriaMind: 6:35am On Apr 01, 2015
@op

You will get your power supply.

Our first step in power is to privatise distribution, so that private firms can build private power grids.
Re: As Buhari Constitutes His Government, We Constitutive The Opposition! by ladi02(m): 6:42am On Apr 01, 2015
Bitter loser!

How long did we give GEJ to perform? 9months?..but watch the difference in first 100days.

Difference is clear

1 Like

Re: As Buhari Constitutes His Government, We Constitutive The Opposition! by Aegon(m): 6:58am On Apr 01, 2015
noblezone:

Hahahahaha!
He needs time to do what?

If he does not understand the "rot" as created by Jonathan, why id he contest in the first place?
You mean the defense has already started?

Anyway, I am expecting 25 - hours power supply by December or .....
I remember him saying Boko Haram insurgency will end two weeks into his tenure. I totally expect that because the President elect is a fellow extremist muslim. They even nominated him to negotiate for them being himself a strong proponent of Sharia. However every bomb blast every suicide bombing every single displaced individual in Borno Yobe and Adamawa is on his head starting May 29. Every oil pipeline vandalized every gas pipeline destroyed every barrel of stolen crude every kidnapped oil worker every oil facility bombing starting may 29 is on him. Jonathan couldn't secure the lives of people in the north he was totally clueless he even hated the north. Nobody remembered that the National security adviser and minister of defence were northerners. The northern elders promised to make nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan, and they succeeded. Trust me the euphoria will die off give it 6 months, The challenges will soon kick in from the creeks, Let us see how CLUEFULL Buhari gets.

7 Likes

Re: As Buhari Constitutes His Government, We Constitutive The Opposition! by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 01, 2015
ladi02:
Bitter loser!

How long did we give GEJ to perform? 9months?..but watch the difference in first 100days.

Difference is clear

Easy bro, it is not about loosing election!

I dislike Buhari because he is among the people that created the problems we have today!
I have insisted that all coup plotters are criminals but unfortunately we honour criminals in Africa!

I have accepted that Jonathan is a "failure" and I have accepted that Buhari is the "messiah"!

S, what exactly should I expect in 100 days?

If it is 24 hour power supply, I have given him till december.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Buhari Constitutes His Government, We Constitutive The Opposition! by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 01, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
@op

You will get your power supply.

Our first step in power is to privatise distribution, so that private firms can build private power grids.

It is not even my business whether you privatise or "publicise", my business is the 24 hour power supply.

5 Likes

Re: As Buhari Constitutes His Government, We Constitutive The Opposition! by idupaul: 7:01am On Apr 01, 2015
Mynd44:

There is nothing inflated here, expectations that were good for Jonathan must also be good for Buhari... Please note i am pro Buhari

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As Buhari Constitutes His Government, We Constitutive The Opposition! by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 01, 2015
Aegon:
I remember him saying Boko Haram insurgency will end two weeks into his tenure. I totally expect that because the President elect is a fellow extremist muslim. They even nominated him to negotiate for them being himself a strong proponent of Sharia. However every bomb blast every suicide bombing every single displaced individual in Borno Yobe and Adamawa is on his head starting May 29. Every oil pipeline vandalized every gas pipeline destroyed every barrel of stolen crude every kidnapped oil worker every oil facility bombing starting may 29 is on him. Jonathan couldn't secure the lives of people in the north he was totally clueless he even hated the north. Nobody remembered that the National security adviser and minister of defence were northerners. The northern elders promised to make nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan, and they succeeded. Trust me the euphoria will die off give it 6 months, The challenges will soon kick in from the creeks, Let us see how CLUEFULL Buhari gets.

thanks for nailing it!

Funny enough, many of them who has commented so far, thought I am actually talking about Buhari!
They don't understand it is a gibe on the so called "opposition"!

As you likely pointed out, Buhari is likely to start paying salaries to the remainder of the Boko Haram gang!, and they will surely embrace "peace"!

However, if for any life is lost any where in Nigeria either by normal robbery or by agitation for the definition of "one" Nigeria, that would be boldly written on the pages Buhari's cluelessness.

3 Likes

Re: As Buhari Constitutes His Government, We Constitutive The Opposition! by Demdem(m): 7:16am On Apr 01, 2015
[s]
noblezone:
Congratulations to Buhari and his fans!

However, while they celebrate, they should not drink to stupor!They should get set to face realities!

I did not get 24 hours electricity under Jonathan, I expect it latest by December 2015, please no excuses.

While Jonathan was not hunting, hounding and hurting the "corrupt" among us, I expect every corrupt Nigerian to be punished with "immediate effect": From the politician who loots (like Amechi and his N1B ebola spending) to the Mother who pays a mercenary to write exam for her child. From every lecturer who accepts "sorting" to every student who cheats, from every contractor who inflates cost to every Nigerian who never pays taxes, all and I repeat every single one of them, must be punished!

I am expecting convictions upon convictions upon convictions ....until there is jail on every street!

Until every single road in Nigeria is well tarred, I will never see Buhari as working!

Although I heard about a statement postulating a $1 to N1 exchange rate, I am expecting at least $1 to N100 by December 2016.

As much as I am not expecting free food from anybody, I am expecting N5,000 feeding allowance for all the "poor" families (at least 20 Million of them according to Buhari's promise).

I am expecting every graduate in Nigeria to be employed by the end of the first four years. Salaries of such employments must be enough to take of housing, feeding, clothing, cars and "enjoyment"!

Above all, nobody and I repeat, nobody must be harassed no matter what names they call Buhari!

Other expectations will be added as the sun rises and falls.

On the other hand, I still insist Nigeria is one of the worst mistakes ever to be made by man on the earth!
A slave camp created by slave masters for their selfish gains can only "progress" in blood circles!

The Prime Minister Tafawa Belewa witnessed blood in his tenure!
Nzeogwu and his gang thought they could stop blood by shedding more blood, that led to Gowon's tenure of rivers of blood.
OBJ handed over quickly after the blood of Murtala was shed!
Buhari and his gang game and shed the blood of "few policemen" and took over with "immediate effect" and killed further by decrees!

From Dele Giwa, to June 12 killings, from Sara Wiwa to Ogoni massacre IBB and Abacha had their fare share of innocent blood!

OBJ had his fare share of blood!
And Jonathan could not wish away blood!

However, now that the one and only "messiah" of "ONE" Nigeria has taken over,

I expect above all else, no more blood!

From robbery, to murder, from violence of any sort to rampage by "Messengers of Allah", I expect no more blood!
Buhari will be held accountable for any single blood shed from May 29th May, 2015!

To members of the new opposition, please dont chicken out!
Stand out now and be counted!

Cheers to all!
[/s]

Crap.
Lamentations of an hopeless sore loser.

6 Likes

Re: As Buhari Constitutes His Government, We Constitutive The Opposition! by maclatunji: 7:19am On Apr 01, 2015
OP is bitter. Expect an astronomically better Nigeria under General Buhari. We won't have to suffer certain indignities Godwilling.
Re: As Buhari Constitutes His Government, We Constitutive The Opposition! by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 01, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Crap.
Lamentations of an hopeless sore loser.

Hahahahahahaha!

Bros, I congratulate you for winning!
But please do not allow my "soreness of loosing" to cover up the campaign promises of Buhari!

I am expecting them and please no excuses bro!

I wish you well!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Buhari Constitutes His Government, We Constitutive The Opposition! by Demdem(m): 7:24am On Apr 01, 2015
talk2riel:

I perfectly agree with this and like I stated yesterday, I am his chief critic.
We were the ones that supported and brought Jonah-daft to power when the likes of Turai were terrorising him. These fools and their paymasters like old fool Clark were mute all these period. We gave Jonah-daft to prove to us that he was different from the status quo but he disappointed us all. We didn't start by making ridiculous demands, instead a change from the cursed norms. The fool did otherwise, instead he continued tge same way he ended his failed governorship career in bayelsa.

4 Likes

Re: As Buhari Constitutes His Government, We Constitutive The Opposition! by Demdem(m): 7:30am On Apr 01, 2015
noblezone:

Hahahahahahaha!

Bros, I congratulate you for winning!
But please do not allow my "soreness of loosing" to cover up the campaign promises of Buhari!

I am expecting them and please no excuses bro!

I wish you well!

U mean the useless lies u are brandishing about eh?
he knows his promises and what he stated and not the exaggerated ones by ur kind as long as Jonah-daft and his cronies doesn't completely deplete our resources as a result of their greed.

4 Likes

Re: As Buhari Constitutes His Government, We Constitutive The Opposition! by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:32am On Apr 01, 2015
Noblezone,drop your bitterness and think about the future of Igbos in the next administration. Do not worsen our case.

1 Like

Re: As Buhari Constitutes His Government, We Constitutive The Opposition! by rabimlomo: 7:52am On Apr 01, 2015
noblezone:

I am not a member of the PDP, neither a member of any political party.
I supported Jonathan because I saw his giant strides.

Hence, it is not about opposition from the PDP!

For every "failure" of Jonathan, I expect Buhari to deliver!
And he should deliver far more than expectations!
No excuses are allowed!
Even when the country has been ruined And drained by gej? Be realistic bro.
Re: As Buhari Constitutes His Government, We Constitutive The Opposition! by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 01, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Noblezone,drop your bitterness and think about the future of Igbos in the next administration. Do not worsen our case.
Igbos have no future in Nigeria!
Wake up from your utopian dreams!
You belong to the bandwagon of overzealous Igbos like Zik and Nzeogwu who think they could make Nigeria "one" great nation!
The sooner you realize that Nigeria was created by slave masters, her foundation was built upon lies, treachery and blood of the innocent!

If you do not know my beloved sis, you have been used! Beware of the circle of the blood!

As for my "bitterness", worry not yourself!
Pay attention to your "sweetness", enjoy the moment, but please this one thing I ask:

dont forget that Nigeria in no short distance time should become Heaven on Earth under the "messiah" called Buhari!
Anything short of that is not acceptable!

And please, no excuses!

5 Likes

Re: As Buhari Constitutes His Government, We Constitutive The Opposition! by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:58am On Apr 01, 2015
noblezone:

[s] Igbos have no future in Nigeria!
Wake up from your utopian dreams!
You belong to the bandwagon of overzealous Igbos like Zik and Nzeogwu who think they could make Nigeria "one" great nation!
The sooner you realize that Nigeria was created by slave masters, her foundation was built upon lies, treachery and blood of the innocent!

If you do not know my beloved sis, you have been used! Beware of the circle of the blood!

As for my "bitterness", worry not yourself!
Pay attention to your "sweetness", enjoy the moment, but please this one thing I ask:

dont forget that Nigeria in no short distance time should become Heaven on Earth under the "messiah" called Buhari!
Anything short of that is not acceptable!

And please, no excuses!
[/s]
Purge out the bitterness in your vile heart. Buhari will be your next president in 8years. Think about the future of our people and demand for equity.

1 Like

Re: As Buhari Constitutes His Government, We Constitutive The Opposition! by oilykid(m): 8:00am On Apr 01, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
geez!! what brought Igbos in this discussion.looks like you are suffering from igbophobia

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Buhari Constitutes His Government, We Constitutive The Opposition! by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 01, 2015
rabimlomo:

Even when the country has been ruined And drained by gej? Be realistic bro.

Do you know state of Nigeria before Jonathan came up?
Do you realize what the rule of tyrants like Buhari, Abacha, IBB and OBJ did to the mentality of Nigerians?

As much as Jonathan was not expected to blame anyone from the past for his "failures", Buhari should not equally blame anybody!
He either perform magically and astronomically or it will be my turn to define cluelessnes!

1 Like

Re: As Buhari Constitutes His Government, We Constitutive The Opposition! by rabimlomo: 8:10am On Apr 01, 2015
noblezone:

Do you know state of Nigeria before Jonathan came up?
Do you realize what the rule of tyrants like Buhari, Abacha, IBB and OBJ did to the mentality of Nigerians?

As much as Jonathan was not expected to blame anyone from the past for his "failures", Buhari should not equally blame anybody!
He either perform magically and astronomically or it will be my turn to define cluelessnes!

But jonthn met Nigeria in a better state than it is in now. Yes, nig. wasn't so gret before gej but he should have built on what he met rather thn plunge the country into further mess.
Re: As Buhari Constitutes His Government, We Constitutive The Opposition! by egopersonified(f): 8:10am On Apr 01, 2015
See list. If you had clamped down on GEJ like this, we would be talking about amending our constitution for a third term this morning.

Question 1:
How can $1=N1
10 marks

Answer:
To get $1=N1
Presently, $1 is approximately N200
Get a N200 note, use an eraser to delete the two zeroes and 'hundred'
Then, tear the note into two equal parts
Therefore, $1=N1

Sai op
Re: As Buhari Constitutes His Government, We Constitutive The Opposition! by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 01, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Purge out the bitterness in your vile heart. Buhari will be your next president in 8years. Think about the future of our people and demand for equity.

Sis, the state of my heart, whether bitter or sweet has nothing to do with my expectations from your "messiah"!
Focus and pay attention to that!

As for Buhari being my President for the next 8 years, he can rule for the next 80 years, after all the Change Navigator called OBJ attempted a third term!

I have demanded for equity my dear.

- 24 Hours power supply by december'
-N5,000 to at least 20 million families, starting from June 2015,
-Every road to be tarred.
-all unemployed both graduate and non graduates to get employed
-N100 to change for $1
-No more spilling of blood any where in Nigeria!
-And no persecution of the opposition.

That is the equity want.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Buhari Constitutes His Government, We Constitutive The Opposition! by eaglechild: 8:16am On Apr 01, 2015
idupaul:

There is nothing inflated here, expectations that were good for Jonathan must also be good for Buhari... Please note i am pro Buhari
Thank you for being truthful.

People expected the best from Jonathan so no excuses for Buhari.

I expect all the roads to be free of potholes after 2 years.
I expect electric speed trains from Lagos to Kano and Enugu to Kaura Namoda.

I expect all the graduates to be employed immediately they leave school.

I expect freedom of speech.

I expect 24hrs of power supply in 1 year.

I expect every corruption to end at every level and all untouchables touched including Tinubu, Amaechi etc.

I expect our airports to be like Dubai, Changi and Incheon.

2 Likes

Re: As Buhari Constitutes His Government, We Constitutive The Opposition! by sherrylo: 8:28am On Apr 01, 2015
I pray Rochas becomes the next president after Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: High Court Sitting In Anyigba, Dekina Lga Of Kogi State Nullifies / 3 Thousand Mega Watts Amaraku Dam Constructed By Okorocha. Picture. / Nigeria 2019 Update : Counting And Collation As Results Trickle In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.