Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Aisha Buhari, Next First Lady, Looks Astonished (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari, Next First Lady, Looks Astonished (photo) (71276 Views)

"Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe / Buhari: Next Three Years Will Be Result-oriented / Buhari's "Next Week" Ministerial List In Picture(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari, Next First Lady, Looks Astonished (photo) by gambudu: 11:25am On Apr 01, 2015
this time around it's going to be: chaiii their is allah oooo. congratulation Geneneral M.Buhari gcfr
Re: Aisha Buhari, Next First Lady, Looks Astonished (photo) by JurassicPark: 11:31am On Apr 01, 2015
englishmart2:
it wouldn't be a bad option if you decided to leave patience outta this. She's not the cause of your un diluted poverty

Lol.. grin

Your last line cuts deep below the belt
Re: Aisha Buhari, Next First Lady, Looks Astonished (photo) by XRAY21(m): 11:38am On Apr 01, 2015
olamonsor2:
Mama piss out
mama change in
just pray u make a name for yourself like her. Idiot
Re: Aisha Buhari, Next First Lady, Looks Astonished (photo) by GentleToks(m): 11:39am On Apr 01, 2015
aieromon:
Beauty attracts admirers.....

Buhari should cover this Queen in hijab oh...the Vaseline crew is not smiling.

You are fucking hilarious..... Jeez!!!! Nigerians!!! I think you guys are from different God...
Re: Aisha Buhari, Next First Lady, Looks Astonished (photo) by Gbemini(m): 11:40am On Apr 01, 2015
I like this woman more than formal first lady Patience wey dey behave like paraga woman.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari, Next First Lady, Looks Astonished (photo) by XRAY21(m): 11:41am On Apr 01, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Buhari said he will scrap that office. tongue Though it doesn't look feasible, I can't rule out its possibility or at least weakening of the while elephant office to considerable level.

No country in the world does the husband disturb the wife in office. angry
he said he would scrap the office of the first lady o owk he don start to fail his promise o

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari, Next First Lady, Looks Astonished (photo) by ElfEnomenOo: 11:46am On Apr 01, 2015
Proud of this woman..... The manner and decorum applied to the way they (with Dolapo Osinbajo) went about their campaign to support their husbands was fantastic.

Well done and congratulations

#ChangeIsHere #NigeriaHasDecided

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari, Next First Lady, Looks Astonished (photo) by amnestylaw1(m): 11:50am On Apr 01, 2015
chipmunkey:
She looks so graceful........ See how Amaechi is ogling her. Hope he's not crushing o! Cuz that man always has a thing for first ladies. That's how he and mama patience started. cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari, Next First Lady, Looks Astonished (photo) by ugia(f): 11:56am On Apr 01, 2015
Congratulations Mrs. Aisha Buhari. You humbled yourself and God exalted you.
Re: Aisha Buhari, Next First Lady, Looks Astonished (photo) by ekiloui(f): 11:58am On Apr 01, 2015
aieromon:

How odd, your post has 69 likes
Re: Aisha Buhari, Next First Lady, Looks Astonished (photo) by benedictac(f): 12:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
dridowu:
determination is the key to success. APC was determine but PDP were busy looking for Buhari certificate. so Buhari certificate make them lose focus.
Congrats Ma

Well said, no matter the distractions remain focus and u will surely get to ur desired destination. really happy for Buhari and his team. fought till the end
Re: Aisha Buhari, Next First Lady, Looks Astonished (photo) by DeDonn1: 12:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
So na coke dey wan share abi?

Upon all the strougles under sunshin and rain without umbrella embarassed
Truly I say to u there's God ooo
Re: Aisha Buhari, Next First Lady, Looks Astonished (photo) by shizzleStar: 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
aieromon:

illiterate like the 'certificateless' buhari. Its 'are' and not 'is'. Olodo cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari, Next First Lady, Looks Astonished (photo) by sage2(m): 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
aieromon:

Na today? I have been wanking this MILF since she first appeared at the APC campaign in Ogun state, and i have just started with her. I am dumping Sienna West and Rachel starr for her. Just this morning, I did a 3some with her and Osinbajo's wife. The feeling was top of the world.
Re: Aisha Buhari, Next First Lady, Looks Astonished (photo) by shizzleStar: 12:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
ekiloui:

How odd, your post has 69 likes
My sister i wonder'o, very odd indeed. And his fellow buffons gave him the likes cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari, Next First Lady, Looks Astonished (photo) by shizzleStar: 12:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
Gbemini:
I like this woman more than formal first lady Patience wey dey behave like paraga woman.
SHUT UP!

Another illiterate dunce, and yet you call others names. You must be a paraga man yourself. Its 'former' not 'formal'. Ewu cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari, Next First Lady, Looks Astonished (photo) by dealslip(f): 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
chipmunkey:
She looks so graceful........ See how Amaechi is ogling her. Hope he's not crushing o! Cuz that man always has a thing for first ladies. That's how he and mama patience started. cheesy

lol you are crazy grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari, Next First Lady, Looks Astonished (photo) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
Make GMB keep him wife tight ooo she fine well well
Make he no dey run office matter only This politiking men get very bad gud eye.Everything na politics ,50-50 sha cos GMB hansome too.Aishat beware...Amaechi keep off make you no fall your hand oooo
No be me talk am o na my hand write am lol...
Re: Aisha Buhari, Next First Lady, Looks Astonished (photo) by NobleG1(m): 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
I hope she doesn't become Patience Jonathan or Turai Yar'Adua. The two very corrupt women who abused their First lady position with impunity.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari, Next First Lady, Looks Astonished (photo) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
Yeah...that's what good women do-support their husbands.
Re: Aisha Buhari, Next First Lady, Looks Astonished (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 12:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
aieromon:

seems ur one dem abi
Re: Aisha Buhari, Next First Lady, Looks Astonished (photo) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
This woman looks so gracious. Well dressed, not revealing anything, yet incredibly attractive. Wow!
Re: Aisha Buhari, Next First Lady, Looks Astonished (photo) by IYANGBALI: 12:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
Make amaechi no toast dat woman o,I no like the way him dey take kona kona eye dey look the woman.
Re: Aisha Buhari, Next First Lady, Looks Astonished (photo) by IYANGBALI: 12:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
sage2:

Na today? I have been wanking this MILF since she first appeared at the APC campaign in Ogun state, and i have just started with her. I am dumping Sienna West and Rachel starr for her. Just this morning, I did a 3some with her and Osinbajo's wife. The feeling was top of the world.
why you no call me to join you,those women wan kill me o,even if na to just use the cap of my thing to rub their toto for just one second,I no mind walahi
Re: Aisha Buhari, Next First Lady, Looks Astonished (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
A Pretty woman whose is equally well groomed unlik ma'am P wey dey fall hands big tym smiley
Re: Aisha Buhari, Next First Lady, Looks Astonished (photo) by IYANGBALI: 1:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
suwailad:
I am just waking up, make una give person time take wash face.
see as you dey wor wor as you never apply make up for your face,so you no fine self,na make up dey make you feel like tolotolo grin
Re: Aisha Buhari, Next First Lady, Looks Astonished (photo) by galadima77(m): 1:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
aieromon:

hahahahahahahahaha u wan kill me .....

baddest guy ever liveth!

Nigerians and sense of humor ...
Re: Aisha Buhari, Next First Lady, Looks Astonished (photo) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
shizzleStar:
illiterate like the 'certificateless' buhari. Its 'are' and not 'is'. Olodo cheesy

Crew is singular. I.diot.
Re: Aisha Buhari, Next First Lady, Looks Astonished (photo) by DonaldGenes(m): 1:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
aieromon:

Hahahahajajajaja
Re: Aisha Buhari, Next First Lady, Looks Astonished (photo) by jude33084(m): 3:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
No more office of the first Lady angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) / Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR / Atiku Receives Fayose At His Dubai Residence(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.