Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,587 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

My Ex Can't Let Me Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Can't Let Me Be (1026 Views)

Help! Save My Relationship. Mum Can't Let Me! / Name One Thing Yhu Can't Let Ur Bf/gf Do For Yhu / Help, I Can't Let Her Go ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Can't Let Me Be by naijachix(m): 11:33am On Jan 23, 2009
had an ex-girl who was also dating a married guy unknown to me.
when i discovered this, i was h r t broken, then i decided to quite the r/ship.

some months later, she came to apologize and assured me she had left the man for good,
but i told her we can just be friends, since i've already found someone else i love.

one day she came in town, but her sis was not around, and she didn't have anywhere else
to stay so she begged to pass the night in my place. that was the mistake i made! as we ended up
having sex.

now she finds it difficult to leave me again.
2 yrs has passed since then, and i have a very serious girl i love.
but she doesn't seem to understand that she has to move on.

what do i do to let her understand that she has to move on.
Re: My Ex Can't Let Me Be by Tonyet1(m): 11:45am On Jan 23, 2009
Brother

i use to have a similar problem, my problem till date is that i have never chased any chic b4, but everywhere and everytime they wont just let me be

my ex was a hot chic from IMSU computer science and men she was a die for every G, but then she just chooses to neglect them all for me, then i told her to stay clear but she kept insisting with some seductive looks and hangups, but then when i was done with her i told her it was over and i meant it, even though she wouldnt let me be,

i discovered that i must change the way i address her, so i switched from calling her babe to "my sister" and i bet you call any lady who has intentons that name and they will hate you for life. . . . i swear

that was how i got over mine
Re: My Ex Can't Let Me Be by bricksvill: 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2009
tonye-t:

Brother

i use to have a similar problem, my problem till date is that i have never chased any chic b4, but everywhere and everytime they wont just let me be

i discovered that i must change the way i address her, so i switched from calling her babe to "my sister" and i bet you call any lady who has intentons that name and they will hate you for life. . . . i swear

that was how i got over mine

really, some babes can be very stubborn.

the best bet is to simply neglet her.
Re: My Ex Can't Let Me Be by Nautillus(m): 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2009
The flip side is that . . . .you guyz have "evened" out now . . .abi

She cheated. . .You cheated . . .Ki ni big deal ? ? ?

Just remain with her
Re: My Ex Can't Let Me Be by naijachix(m): 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2009
Nautillus:

The flip side is that . . . .you guyz have "evened" out now . . .abi

She cheated. . .You cheated . . .Ki ni big deal ? ? ?

Just remain with her

Naut, may gut 4giv your mouth,

tell me, is this babe your sis?
Re: My Ex Can't Let Me Be by lordjonie(m): 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2009
naijachix:

had an ex-girl who was also dating a married guy unknown to me.
when i discovered this, i was h r t broken, then i decided to quite the r/ship.

some months later, she came to apologize and assured me she had left the man for good,
but i told her we can just be friends, since i've already found someone else i love.

one day she came in town, but her sis was not around, and she didn't have anywhere else
to stay so she begged to pass the night in my place. that was the mistake i made! as we ended up
having sex.

now she finds it difficult to leave me again.
2 yrs has passed since then, and i have a very serious girl i love.
but she doesn't seem to understand that she has to move on.

what do i do to let her understand that she has to move on.

am jealous!!!

Re: My Ex Can't Let Me Be by meexteriox(m): 3:02pm On Jan 23, 2009
@poster
Pally, you are not ready to let her be. For two years?
Please, your story holds no water with me.
Re: My Ex Can't Let Me Be by steve49ja(m): 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2009
You've been shagging a babe for 2 years abi she's been chasing you for 2 years which one are we to believe? You claim you love a girl yet you have the erection to wipe another chic? I bet you didnt tell your babe about this.

Una go just de take hand bring smoke come una relationship.Your faithful partner na go de one corner thinking she's got a faithful man.

If you're sure you wanna leave this babe for real and stop her from disturbing your life when next she calls have your babe answer the phone and if she texts have your babe reply the text.
You gats decide before the best thing in your life walks out on you.
Re: My Ex Can't Let Me Be by naijachix(m): 8:30am On Jan 26, 2009
steve49ja:

If you're sure you wanna leave this babe for real and stop her from disturbing your life when next she calls have your babe answer the phone and if she texts have your babe reply the text.
You gats decide before the best thing in your life walks out on you.

thanks dear!
Th's about the only real and good advise I've gotten.

and to clear all doubt, the sex we had was just once, when i allowed her to pass the night in my place.
and that was really a big mistake which will never repeat itself again.

as for the other part: after 2yrs has past she still keep sending me erotic text messages, and of cause my girl use to see them. though she doesn't complain, but i know it makes her very uncomfortable.
Re: My Ex Can't Let Me Be by bricksvill: 11:31am On Jan 26, 2009
meexteriox:

@poster
Pally, you are not ready to let her be. For two years?
Please, your story holds no water with me.

was almost thinking same! but C'mon, the dude said it happened once. . . sha who we go ask?
Re: My Ex Can't Let Me Be by naijachix(m): 1:06pm On Feb 03, 2009
she sent msg last nit, that the more i chased her away the more she fall for me,

what a girl!
Re: My Ex Can't Let Me Be by ayeesha: 2:16pm On Feb 03, 2009
*seems to me you luv the attention*. why dnt you try ignoring all her messages, calls etc? the more you try to talk her out of it or show her she`s bugging you, the more she feels she has a chance, believing that one day, you`ll crack under pressure. as long as she does not barge her way into ur house, then simply IGNORE her! she`ll get tired and move on.
Re: My Ex Can't Let Me Be by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2009
I use to have an ex girl too who was always on my neck after i dumped her. She was always sneaking around me, causing confusion with my new found date. She made me to leave the city for her,
Re: My Ex Can't Let Me Be by Busybody2(f): 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2009
Naijachix

A one night stand is a stupid mistake, an affair is a stupid mistake as well as a cold, calculated decision. She screwed up bigtime, if you give her a second chance, she has to explain why she really strayed in the first place, otherwise you will die a slow death everytime she is back late from somewhere.

Does she know you have a new girlfriend or do you hide this from her, because I see no reason why someone would refuse to accept no for two years undecided

How about passing the phone to your new girlfriend to pick up the phone, next time she calls?

Off-topic~ Why did you choose such an effeminate username lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Spend More On Wedding Or Honeymoon? / My Ex Broke Up With Me Twice. / Help! She Gets Angry Easily.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.