Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Buhari’s Victory: The Men Who Made It Possible - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Victory: The Men Who Made It Possible (68870 Views)

"See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". / The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) / Buhari's Victory - The Big Winners & The Big Losers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Victory: The Men Who Made It Possible by successhunter: 2:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
achemedez:
Ameachi is still mai man of the year.... Upon αℓℓ threat he still stood by the general
Even his deputy decamped.... He still determined
KUDOS TO HIM

That him deputy go dey bite finger now. He is political olodo.
Re: Buhari’s Victory: The Men Who Made It Possible by successhunter: 2:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
Bants:
People that killed it for Jonathan
Fayose
Obanikoro
Boko Haram
Subsidy

You forgotten CHIBOK LADIES cry
Re: Buhari’s Victory: The Men Who Made It Possible by Wallade(m): 4:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
I think the list is not complete without Fashola.
Re: Buhari’s Victory: The Men Who Made It Possible by barbados1: 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
I like Buhari as a person, and pray God grants him the wisdom to perform in the midst of these men. I plainly hate the faces i see around him. It makes me wonder if we've not actually voted for the same set of crooks. Old wine in new skin!!!
Re: Buhari’s Victory: The Men Who Made It Possible by omokab: 5:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
Sagamite:

You think if OBJ had backed GEJ and campaigned on his behalf, he would not have split SW votes? undecided

Jagaban was not going to Abeokuta to solicit OBJ's support?
let me be sincere with you,Obj has nothing to deliver in south west.There are are so many things that attached to Gmb victory in south west.yoruba is a tribe that like to follow their leaders from the reign of Awolowo.In 1999 the yorubas don't want to know where you come from,rich or poor only interested to follow the party with awolowo foundation.That is why AD won in all south west but the structure was changed by obj in 2003 by fire by force.They regain their freedom in 2011 apart from ondo.If you follow the regim of obasanjo he did noting in south west troughout his tenure that is why yoruba hate and don't give him respect.He only used the opportunity to alliance with Apc if not he can't stand and say my people vote for this person.APC used him because they need everybody to win PDP.
Re: Buhari’s Victory: The Men Who Made It Possible by Sagamite(m): 5:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
omokab:
let me be sincere with you,Obj has nothing to deliver in south west.There are are so many things that attached to Gmb victory in south west.yoruba is a tribe that like to follow their leaders from the reign of Awolowo.In 1999 the yorubas don't want to know where you come from,rich or poor only interested to follow the party with awolowo foundation.That is why AD won in all south west but the structure was changed by obj in 2003 by fire by force.They regain their freedom in 2011 apart from ondo.If you follow the regim of obasanjo he did noting in south west troughout his tenure that is why yoruba hate and don't give him respect.He only used the opportunity to alliance with Apc if not he can't stand and say my people vote for this person.APC used him because they need everybody to win PDP.

Continue chatting crap.

It was plausible until the bolded.

He has no influence? But that is why both Buhari and Tinubu had to go and pay homage to him despite him being a PDP member?

He has no influence? But that is why GEJ gathered pastors to go and beg him and then decided to absorb all his insults and suck on his balls afterwards by claiming he (GEJ) is OBJ's political son?
Re: Buhari’s Victory: The Men Who Made It Possible by Creamz(m): 6:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
Nobody mentioned Kwankwanso? Governor of Kano state? A state that gave the people's general 1.9million votes? If he is not on the list, the list is not complete
Re: Buhari’s Victory: The Men Who Made It Possible by Godspikin: 6:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
malipberry:
Government pikin grin
This FCT batch B corp member Sidiku olusegun took it upon himself to encourage the FCT populace to come out and vote and also implored the populace not to engage in any act of violence during the electioneering process.

Wow!
Sidiku segun from oka akoko his sister was my class mate n he was my junior.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Victory: The Men Who Made It Possible by deebsman1(m): 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
bong4:

As in, you will clap if Oyinlola is made a minister. Change indeed!!!!
go check oyinlola's record in osun, you will realize he didn't perfom badly...
Re: Buhari’s Victory: The Men Who Made It Possible by Sagamite(m): 1:15am On Apr 02, 2015
Creamz:
Nobody mentioned Kwankwanso? Governor of Kano state? A state that gave the people's general 1.9million votes? If he is not on the list, the list is not complete

Very irrelevant.

He did not get the votes in Kano because of Kwankwaso or Kwankwaso's work.

Without Kwankwaso, hw would still have got those votes and won Kano by virtue if him being a Northern Muslim.

In 2011, when Kwankwaso was not the governor and not a member of Buhari's party, Buhari still pulled 1.6m votes in Kano.

So Kwankwaso is not that relevant to his achieving 1.9m votes.
Re: Buhari’s Victory: The Men Who Made It Possible by maxwell530(m): 2:12am On Apr 02, 2015
Creamz:
kwankwaso didn't win kano for buhari,I think the reason why gej lose so much in kano is because of sanusi the emir of kano,how did you think the people of kano felt when gej sack their son, prince for that matter?
Re: Buhari’s Victory: The Men Who Made It Possible by dexter1983(m): 12:03am On Apr 15, 2015
Haryoryhemie:
And a guy called Sholesky Dexter

tnx...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Murtala Mohammed’s Car The Most Well-maintained Car In Nigeria? (see Photo) / Aisha Yesuf Reacts As Tahir Mamman Makes Tinubu’s Ministerial List / Kenneth Okonkwo: Leaked Audio Of Obi And Oyedepo Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.