Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,811 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:08 AM

Any Fans Of Rock Music On Nairaland? - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Any Fans Of Rock Music On Nairaland? (8337 Views)

For Lovers Of Rock Music Only! / Rock Music Is Satanic? / Future Of Rock Music In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Any Fans Of Rock Music On Nairaland? by iice(f): 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2006
Ehmmmm did you say you were female? Or just hypothetically speaking? And i agree with the not too serious part lol.

Re: Any Fans Of Rock Music On Nairaland? by jammin(m): 8:20pm On Sep 22, 2006
yeah i said i'm a female. do i text like a female? to the question of the song, what pat of it do you identify with why u like it? what is it about u that "no one knows what it like?" you realize she's saying that no one knows the problems of whites. tell me how you interpret it.
Re: Any Fans Of Rock Music On Nairaland? by iice(f): 8:32pm On Sep 22, 2006
I havent listened closely to the lyrics of hers so am not sure if she altered some of the lyrics. But i don't see the whole white thing if not only for the blue eyes. I can easily change it to brown eyes bam! lol
Re: Any Fans Of Rock Music On Nairaland? by Nutter(m): 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2006
Aaah! Now I understand the reason for jammin’s 'conversion’.
Re: Any Fans Of Rock Music On Nairaland? by jammin(m): 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2006
parts of the lyrics---- "bad man, sad man" "hated" faded telling only lies. "but my dreams is on empty" and something about conscience, all pointing to a regret of past actions.

i'm not goingto argue with you. so i'll leave that as is.
i was kidding about the female thing.  grin just that there is someone who seem to like you. i'm sure you're aware of the person. wanted to see your reaction. going to listen to the fred durst version now.
Re: Any Fans Of Rock Music On Nairaland? by jammin(m): 8:50pm On Sep 22, 2006
@NUTTER. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA dont hate------ emulate!!!
Re: Any Fans Of Rock Music On Nairaland? by Nutter(m): 8:54pm On Sep 22, 2006
cheesy Free world, mate. Just don't try to be 'clever' with us next time!
Re: Any Fans Of Rock Music On Nairaland? by iice(f): 9:02pm On Sep 22, 2006
LOL yes, it goes no one knows what its like to be the sad man, to be the bad man, behind blue eyes (brown eyes)
But my dreams aren't as empty but not as my conscience seems to be. I have hours, only lonely. My love is Vengence, that's never free.

Nwayz lets leave that part lol Yes am well aware of that person. Were you expecting me to throw a fit? Or panic? lol.
Re: Any Fans Of Rock Music On Nairaland? by jammin(m): 9:09pm On Sep 22, 2006
naw. disappointment---probably cool, so the boat is still afloat.
Re: Any Fans Of Rock Music On Nairaland? by iice(f): 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2006
Disappointment? Whatever for? tongue
Re: Any Fans Of Rock Music On Nairaland? by jammin(m): 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2006
aaaawww don't know. somehow i see you there smiling smiley smiley

if you are getting uncomfortable, give me a new song to listen to. i'm putting all of yours in a playlist and call it iice cool
Re: Any Fans Of Rock Music On Nairaland? by iice(f): 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2006
Hehehehe just pulling ya legs. ok another one huh?

Everything - Fefe Dobson

Take me away - Fefe Dobson
Re: Any Fans Of Rock Music On Nairaland? by jammin(m): 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2006
i listen to the second song first. not everything. are you talking to me in that song? because if if are i'd be more than happy to.

in everything i'm thinking the same things.

i hope you listen to the lyrics. because those 2 songs are totally messages.
Re: Any Fans Of Rock Music On Nairaland? by iice(f): 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2006
LOL yes they are messages to the world lol but am not refering to you or anyone.
Re: Any Fans Of Rock Music On Nairaland? by jammin(m): 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2006
coward!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

(latest Music Video Update)get Latest Mp4/mp3 Here.. / A Thread For Professional And Upcoming Drummers / VIDEO : Shy – D’banj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.