Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Identical Triplets Marry On The Same Day - And Yes The Grooms Did Get Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Identical Triplets Marry On The Same Day - And Yes The Grooms Did Get Confused (1403 Views)

Two Sisters Set To Wed Same Day In Lagos (Photos) / Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers In Akwa Ibom (wedding,prewedding Pics / Gift Items Presented To A Northern Bride By Her Grooms Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Identical Triplets Marry On The Same Day - And Yes The Grooms Did Get Confused by okwuvic(m): 10:25am On Apr 01, 2015
29 year old triplets, Rafaela, Rochele and Tagiane Bini from Passo Fundo, southern Brazil, tied the knot same day at the same ceremony, wore the same wedding dress, as well as hair style and make up and confused not just their guests but also their grooms who also looked strikingly similar.

The only way guests could distinguish one bride from the other at the ceremony on Saturday was the different colour of bouquet they carried. Even the grooms - Rafael, Gabriel & Eduardo, said they had worried they might mix up their wives-to-be when it came to exchanging vows. One of the grooms, Rafael, who married Rafaela, told how the girls sometimes deliberately confused their fiances.

See pictures and the groom's comments here: http://www.victornwankpa.com/2015/04/identical-triplets-marry-on-same-day-at.html#more

Re: Identical Triplets Marry On The Same Day - And Yes The Grooms Did Get Confused by Youngsage: 10:29am On Apr 01, 2015
there's notable difference among the three, they are not perfectly identical! tongue
Re: Identical Triplets Marry On The Same Day - And Yes The Grooms Did Get Confused by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 01, 2015
Chie see three beautiful women. cool cool cool cool cool

Their mama must have good genes.
Re: Identical Triplets Marry On The Same Day - And Yes The Grooms Did Get Confused by iyatrustee(f): 10:33am On Apr 01, 2015
They are not totally identical now.

The one in the middle is fatter, The one on the right side is taller.
Re: Identical Triplets Marry On The Same Day - And Yes The Grooms Did Get Confused by agohmamuda(m): 10:34am On Apr 01, 2015
rokiatu:
Chie see three beautiful women. cool cool cool cool cool

Their mama must have good genes.

Baby I think you shld praise their fathers sperm too; grin

1 Like

Re: Identical Triplets Marry On The Same Day - And Yes The Grooms Did Get Confused by Mimienudles(f): 10:38am On Apr 01, 2015
So beautiful! God please, help me give birth to lovely kids, twins, triplets, I will love them
Re: Identical Triplets Marry On The Same Day - And Yes The Grooms Did Get Confused by ardeks(m): 10:54am On Apr 01, 2015
Mimienudles:
So beautiful! God please, help me give birth to lovely kids, twins, triplets, I will love them
Then marry me. Q.E.D
Re: Identical Triplets Marry On The Same Day - And Yes The Grooms Did Get Confused by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 01, 2015
agohmamuda:

Baby I think you shld praise their fathers sperm too; grin
Yea but usually mama gets most of the praise. grin
Re: Identical Triplets Marry On The Same Day - And Yes The Grooms Did Get Confused by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 01, 2015
Foolish grooms. . . If I was one of them, I for don mistakenly give my own tribal mark somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Identical Triplets Marry On The Same Day - And Yes The Grooms Did Get Confused by agohmamuda(m): 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
rokiatu:
Yea but usually mama gets most of the praise. grin

Not Fair. Remember, shld we hold back our sperms, there will be Extinction. tongue
Re: Identical Triplets Marry On The Same Day - And Yes The Grooms Did Get Confused by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
agohmamuda:

Not Fair. Remember, shld we hold back our sperms, there will be Extinction. tongue
Hahaha lol. The papa got good genes too.
Re: Identical Triplets Marry On The Same Day - And Yes The Grooms Did Get Confused by agohmamuda(m): 5:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
rokiatu:
Hahaha lol. The papa got good genes too.

Hehhehehehehe. Now yhu tuking. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between A Guy who sleeps around And a ny.mphomaniac / Woman Punishes Cheating Boyfriend By Setting His Penis On Fire (photos & Video) / Photos: 2 Kids Who Served As Ring Bearer & Flower Girl At A Wedding Marry 17 Yea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.