Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me (43252 Views)

Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy / Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by maestroz: 3:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
ohaleoghene:
he is abroad ,this morning to play on him I sent him a message on watsapp that I slept with another guy last month and I just discovered I'm pregnant now the guy wants to marry me...he got annoyed said he was disappointed and betrayed... before I could say April fool he has blocked me and he won't pick my calls ... and we did have an agreement not to play pranks on each other because of the distance ....what do I do now ? I'm hurt .

ehyaa sorry!. send me your number, let's collabo!!
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by fromnigeria(m): 3:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
You joked with a serious relationship, can't sense your G is too serious, even when he should know you can't do a thing like that and have the heart to tell him.

How you got yourself into this is same way you can get out of it.
:<
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Chizzy20(f): 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
blessedqueen:

I know say e go carry children I did not write oh are u writing corporate planning?
nah i did dat durin 300l 1st semesta.
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by blessedqueen(f): 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
Chizzy20:
nah i did dat durin 300l 1st semesta.

OK do u av d past questions?
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
ohaleoghene:
he is abroad ,this morning to play on him I sent him a message on watsapp that I slept with another guy last month and I just discovered I'm pregnant now the guy wants to marry me...he got annoyed said he was disappointed and betrayed... before I could say April fool he has blocked me and he won't pick my calls ... and we did have an agreement not to play pranks on each other because of the distance ....what do I do now ? I'm hurt .
eyaa.... I'm sure ur story was no April fool
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Homguy(m): 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
Dimples192:
Two things here, either he doesn't think highly of you because my man wouldn't believe it even if it were the truth...
your last statement right there is the definition of a dumb simpleton; your dude(no insult meant). but when a lady goes about thinking she could do whatever and her partner would not believe it or even bat an eyelid, that's a relationship disaster waiting to happen.
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Chizzy20(f): 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
blessedqueen:

OK do u av d past questions?
yeah i did,bt gave dem out...I can help u get dem.
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by namo(m): 3:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
ohaleoghene:

but you guys had an agreement not to play pranks on each other, then WHY DID YOU? BESIDES FOR GOD'S SAKE,..... OF ALL PRANKS IN THE WORLD, YOU DECIDED TO USE SOMETHING AS SENSITIVE AS THIS shocked shocked shocked THEN YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR HIS FEELINGS NA. ANYWAY.........KEEP CALM.
send him texts to explain, to apologize e.t.c. you can't do this alone. you definitely have to involve someone cause it's beyond your hands. involve someone you guys both know and respect to interceded for you. (i said someone not the whole village o). his going to cool dont panic. it's gonna be all right.
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Homguy(m): 3:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
fromnigeria:
You joked with a serious relationship, can't sense your G is too serious, even when he should know you can't do a thing like that and have the heart to tell him.

How you got yourself into this is same way you can get out of it.bnbb
:<
Bro, except you decide to ignore, sexuality, and immorality in Nigeria is extremely rampant. You can't blame the dude for taking her seriously, however, I wouldn't block from my social networks just yet, I would ask more questions to be certain.

1 Like

Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
dharay99:

is there a problem wid dat.?

I don't like pidgin u warri fvck
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by dharay99: 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
jboy73:

I don't like pidgin u warri fvck

and wats ma bizness wid wah u fhuckin like...

See dog, ionne care, u can make use of ds and journey to hell....
angry

Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by ukandi1(m): 3:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
lrguru:
eyaa.... I'm sure ur story was no April fool

Hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Dadehmola: 3:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
@op, weren't you the one moaning about how badly you miss doggie style not too long ago?? www.nairaland.com/2132127/im-sex-starvebut-dont-want

Better talk true - one guy for your hood don dey schtupp you. You con dey lie say na April fool.

April fool ko, December stupid ni!! Ozwor!! angry
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by EmekaBlue(m): 3:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
simply use sum1 else phone to txt him it was april fool nah if he doesn't blive leave him 4 sumtym until he calms dwn..gbam
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
ohaleoghene:

You self.

Why you go dey play this kind play.

If na me be the guy, I go block your contact, delete you from Facebook, what app, twitter, instagram (I no Sabi spell am)

Come put your email for sperm mail.

He Don know say them no dey trust nigeria women.

Babe. Go find subtitles.
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by blessedqueen(f): 3:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
Chizzy20:
yeah i did,bt gave dem out...I can help u get dem.

Pls do help me I av d exam next week
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
Homguy:
your last statement right there is the definition of a dumb simpleton; your dude(no insult meant). but when a lady goes about thinking she could do whatever and her partner would not believe it or even bat an eyelid, that's a relationship disaster waiting to happen.

The point I was making was that he would make further enquiries e.g, "are kidding? " "You must be joking" etc. He wouldn't hang up and block me straight of the kuff like I'm capable of doing that to him.
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Chizzy20(f): 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
blessedqueen:

Pls do help me I av d exam next week
ok..hw should i send it.
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Alezy(m): 4:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
ohaleoghene:
just leave him for now, take ur time, calm down and explain to him when he is ready to hear u cos that time will surely come.
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by blessedqueen(f): 4:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
Chizzy20:
ok..hw should i send it.

taricole41@gmail.com or via WhatsApp 08142446546 pls add me on WhatsApp or send me UR contact so I can add u up
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by skypon2002(m): 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
Na him Gud for u
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Chizzy20(f): 4:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
blessedqueen:

taricole41@gmail.com or via WhatsApp 08142446546 pls add me on WhatsApp or send me UR contact so I can add u up
will add u nw
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by earlalright(m): 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
ohaleoghene:

so, una agree not to play pranks, yet, you come play dis kain mature prank. Sister, there are many Okes (prayer mountains) in western Nigeria.
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
dharay99:

and wats ma bizness wid wah u fhuckin like...

See dog, ionne care, u can make use of ds and journey to hell....
angry

Fuokin retard
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
naijaboiy:
Hahahahahaha gringringrin

April Fool gone wrong cheesy

Sorry Op that I had to laugh. grin

Please try to call him if he's not picking text him.

There must be a way for you to contact him.

All these expensive jokes people are just playing for the sake of fun. Hmmm
its true, mine almost caused blunder too,it ws too xpensive, wont try it agn ooooo
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by blessedqueen(f): 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
Chizzy20:
will add u nw

Oya say hi na
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Chizzy20(f): 5:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
blessedqueen:

Oya say hi na
ve done dat.
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by ZION10: 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
I think you should call his close friend and tell him/her what really happened or his family menber if the relationship has grown to family lavels. Ndo, ebezina na ozugo!
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by Homguy(m): 5:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
Dimples192:

The point I was making was that he would make further enquiries e.g, "are kidding? " "You must be joking" etc. He wouldn't hang up and block me straight of the kuff like I'm capable of doing that to him.
that makes a lot od sense. In that position, I would do same;ask questions. Sorry I misinterpreted.
Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by MzOma(f): 8:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
umarc19:
What do u do now?

That's simple: go and marry d guy u told him about.
grin
*faints*

1 Like

Re: April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me by leonshom(m): 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
Although the thread doesn't sound real anyway,but all the same, I would say you should find a way to reach him, he can't just immediately block you and all, send him a text or contact him through other social media like fb etc. If it's real, it's an expensive joke anyway, he might feel you have the tendency to cheat even when you settle this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love / 15 Things Most Nigerian Girls Says When You Compliment Them / Teacher Set To Wed His Former Student In Delta State Photo:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.