Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Gen. Buhari's Victory: A Blueprint For Success - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen. Buhari's Victory: A Blueprint For Success (604 Views)

Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo / The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State / Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gen. Buhari's Victory: A Blueprint For Success by Ab025(m): 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
If you have ever longed for something so much and it keeps passing you by, then you might as well take some lessons from yesterday's victory of Gen. Buhari over the incumbent president; Dr Goodluck jonathan in the 2015 Nigerian presidential elections.

For three different times, buhari has tried but failed in the presidential elections in Nigeria, but he never gave up. He has been called names; aboki, fanatic, failure, bokoharam sponsor, power-hungry old man, etc. I even once called him a bad-market but ofcourse he proved me wrong yesterday. the truth is no matter what you desire for in this life, if you keep on trying hard to get it and pray to God for it, then you will eventually get it at the end of the day. Only time can delay you but trust me, you will eventually get it.

So my friends, the lesson here is never give up. you may not get your desires and aspirations the first, second or third time but dont relent, continue trying and it shall eventually become yours. And trust me, Gods time is the best.

As for me, getting my Masters degree is what is on my mind now and just like GMB, i will surely get it Godswilling. so friends, what do you desire so much to get that you still havent gotten.....?

1 Like

Re: Gen. Buhari's Victory: A Blueprint For Success by exlink10(m): 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
U tried to send me a mail but i couldnt get it

(1) (Reply)

APC And Extremism: The Case Against Oba Akiolu. / What Change Is APC Bringing To Nigerians? Is This Truely The Change We Seek / Watch TVC They Are Showing Lagos State Election Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.