Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC (43733 Views)

Cash Recovered From Andrew Yakubu's Bunker In Kaduna By EFCC (Photos) / El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting / Pictures From PDP Burial Procession In Osogbo By APC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by frank442: 1:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
It's not by our power it's God

Pls can someone tell gurumaraji
To go and shave is beard and go for deliverance from rev father mbaka

1 Like

Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by ellechrystal(f): 1:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
fpeter:
the General is not in support of this
He personally told u? grin
I c

1 Like

Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by sbashir10(m): 1:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
this can only be done in the north and not kaduna south, because kaduna south are usually in support of pdp and its flagbearer
Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by Paretomaster(m): 1:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
Sweetguy25:
70 percent of northerners fail WAEC every year and they contribute less than 20 percent to the Nigerian economy. They are the poorest, most diseased, most ignorant, most insecure and most spiteful.
But they still have the audacity to present politicians without quality education to rule over the affairs of country and some useless southerners would vote the stark ignorant northern politician and jubilate with the northerners.

Nigeria is just a useless country. This country disgusts me.

Keep consoling urself!

Hope u see wat ur professors are doing on National TV yesterday ?

Compare them to their Northern counterpart.

U r still living in d past.
Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by damcqute(m): 1:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
This should be happening Nationwide mehn... And i really pray God supports and guides our new leaders cos even us the followers could make things very difficult.
Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by HopeAlive14(m): 1:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
After the burial, they should remember the living!

While not condemning their jubilation, I also think it is improper to gloat over another persons failure.

The tasks ahead are daunting.

All eyes are on APC to deliver!

4 Likes

Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by Hysmady(m): 1:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
Don't bury pdp,cremate it instead.Then bury the ashes 50ft below
Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by themodernman: 1:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
Sweetguy25:
70 percent of northerners fail WAEC every year and they contribute less than 20 percent to the Nigerian economy. They are the poorest, most diseased, most ignorant, most insecure and most spiteful.
But they still have the audacity to present politicians without quality education to rule over the affairs of country and some useless southerners would vote the stark ignorant northern politician and jubilate with the northerners.

Your rant is just like a rich man dat caught his houseboy ontop of his wife,.its not because d wife is a biatch...its because there's something definitely wrong with d man.

You SS & SE really need to check yourself & see why d SW don't wanna have anything to do with y'all. Only den will things change..until den, sulk all you want! cheesy
Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by jingh(f): 1:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
ellechrystal:
The northern n Islam influenced mentality is d worst I ve ever seen, so pdp didn't produce a president so,? Is d downfall of a man d end of his life? They had better go in now, I think boko haram is celebrating too cos they havnt done their worst lately.
So if GMB lost, is this how they would ve come out in troops to kill, steal, n destroy??
I wish them all d best.
Only time will reveal .
giberrish word laced with religion and ethnical bigotry as usual.

when will you change ?
Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by ignis: 1:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
softapple:
believe it or not. i can c war coming nd i can c a court case nd jonathan declared winner.

Never. ..
Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by Judelord57: 1:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
i see fashola becoming a minister from a governor to a minister of defence

1 Like

Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by godoluwa(m): 1:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
if this is truth, those guys must be BIG FOOOL. am sure we all know what coffin represents. to be honest, GMB needs the likes of GEJ to be successful in his administration. the likes of Bola Tinubu will ruin his government. before u started ranting nonsense, GMB doesnt need GEJ but people of likes mind. APC should behave like people that has common sense and not just animal

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by erudean: 1:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
softapple:
believe it or not. i can c war coming nd i can c a court case nd jonathan declared winner.
That war shall consume you and all those like you. God has spoken and there's peace all over the land no matter what demons like you may have planned. Shame!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by hidee20(m): 1:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
Sweetguy25:

NNNNNNTOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
ignis:

Never. ..
ok wait and see the movie thats about to take place anymoment from now in Nigeria.
Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by Brandly(m): 1:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
ignis:

Never. ..
who be diz??..
Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
erudean:

That war shall consume you and all those like you. God has spoken and there's peace all over the land no matter what demons like you may have planned. Shame!!!!!!!
u may rant lyk a rat now but at the end i will have the last laugh.

1 Like

Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by ellechrystal(f): 1:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
jingh:
giberrish word laced with religion and ethnical bigotry as usual.

when will you change ?
Lol. I think change is around d corner. Do that first. That was my own opinion. Am entitled to it, take ur insult someplace else.

1 Like

Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by MKO4ever(m): 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
Is the Vice President not feom Kaduna again, nawao this na double disgrace oo

1 Like

Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by Ralphlauren(m): 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Abeg park well.

Your PhD fisherman, what did he do for Nigeria with his so called doctorate degree and educational background?

Rubbish!
Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by sabackson2004(f): 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
do you tink APC wil win kaduna?

1 Like

Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by primerose: 1:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
SAI BUHARI
Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by pedel: 1:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
FitnessNigeria:
Am yet to see the difference between the 2 parties. APC still made up of PDP members and more will still join them. In other words, APC is the new PDP.

The only difference is that APC might try to make a difference but along the line, they might become the pdp of today.

GMB is the game changer. There is nothing to be compared to the power of a focused and incorruptible leader. When you have a leader who will not accept corruption under his watch and genuine love for his people and not for some cabals that, my friend, is the master stroke.
Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
Sweetguy25:

I might not totally agree with you but I see some verity in your protestations. My hope for this nation is that the North will start to see the South as equal partners in the pursuit of political power. I think the Southerners are more nationalistic in their political allegiance than the Northerners. Sometimes, sadly though, I honestly think that the Southern political elite class and the general populace do have a slavish mentality. One Nigeria? Only true in the heart and actions of the Southerners.
Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by sonofspada(m): 1:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
A bunch of sun beaten illiterates undecided
Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by omoowe: 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
Tudun wada drums of war zone if you not APC better vacate the place that is how they start then looting will follow.
Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by stonecoldcafe: 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Coughs... Clears throat (in Oshiomole's voice) GO AND DIE! The educated one with his educated perm second wife - what did he do? The golden opportunity from south/south has been laid to waste. Please allow the better man win.

Coughs and repeats again... GO AND DIE!!!
Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
Only a fool will believe these abokkis didn't vote on religious sentiments unlike their southern counterparts who voted Buhari without sentiments. The same people who celebrated the death of their governor because he is a Christian.
For the typical almajiri,the name 'Muhammad' works wonders. Does the typical almajiri understand the concept of 'change'?
They didn't vote on sentiment and Buhari won in the north in 2011 and did again but the vote from the SS and SE was criticized and claimed to be based on tribal sentiments as if Jonathan is Igbo.

I give kudos to few yorubas who looked beyond sentiments (because many of them voted because Osibanjo is yoruba), few Igbos and few people from the south south(these ones took the insults of voting a Muslim and a man who fought us in the Biafran war).

Inorder words,tribalism and religion plays a great role in Nigerian politics! We can deny it but the truth stands!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by sphinx54: 1:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
Sweetguy25:

I hope you're not currently in Nigeria. Loser! Go and die. Hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaah
Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by maum: 1:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
themodernman:

Your rant is just like a rich man dat caught his houseboy ontop of his wife,.its not because d wife is a biatch...its because there's something definitely wrong with d man.

You SS & SE really need to check yourself & see why d SW don't wanna have anything to do with y'all. Only den will things change..until den, sulk all you want! cheesy

And SS and SE are on bended knees, begging for the association?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by drake2(m): 1:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
APC supporters commenced a PDP burial procession from Tudun Wada area of Kaduna this morning at about11am. They are heading to Murtala square. While the euphoric activity has been generally peaceful, they did harass a few motorists on the Western Bypass which is on their route.
Kaduna is known to be GMB's base so we expect this jubilation to continue throughout the week.

http://lindaikeji..in/2015/04/photos-pdp-burial-procession-in-kaduna.html

Chai, there is God oooo...

I so stared at my computer screen, not knowing what to type really, in reaction to these pictures.

I really hope Nigeria is not descending into pre-civilization age before I begin to regret why I got civilized ( for lack of a better word).

2 Likes

Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by obasiken: 1:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
Upon all the former Head of State from dat region. Dats why am sure dere will be no improvement. Just a change of bank account where the loot will enter. Well atleast dem go rest small now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts / Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 / IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.