Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC (43736 Views)

Cash Recovered From Andrew Yakubu's Bunker In Kaduna By EFCC (Photos) / El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting / Pictures From PDP Burial Procession In Osogbo By APC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by Mutuwa(m): 1:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
Dead and gone!

Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by boxypane(m): 1:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
Absolute thrash. You shuld be thanking Jonathan for Allowing a free and fair Election, rather than dis annoying acts. Sai Buhari. Do well Sir, or Do out.
Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by ajumaxbabe(f): 1:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
Sweetguy25:
70 percent of northerners fail WAEC every year and they contribute less than 20 percent to the Nigerian economy. They are the poorest, most diseased, most ignorant, most insecure and most spiteful.
But they still have the audacity to present politicians without quality education to rule over the affairs of country and some useless southerners would vote the stark ignorant northern politician and jubilate with the northerners.

Nigeria is just a useless country. This country disgusts me.

then disappear 4rm Nigeria
Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by lastmessenger: 1:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
Is all about lack of understanding. What is the biggie? A northerner is a president and so what ?

1 Like

Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by matoyeh(m): 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
Elslim:
Abeg d Grave should be 30ft!

No Chance for resurrection
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by saintbeckie(f): 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lolzzzz......Victory is good ooo,buh my advice for them is they should try and be moderate.Nigeria is one nation bound in freedom,PEACE and UNITY. God bless my nation

Sai Buhari
Sai APC
Sai Nigeria

In need of Authentic stone coated rooftile with 50yrs warranty? Call/Whatsapp Bukola on 08034116430

Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by fpeter(f): 1:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
ellechrystal:

He personally told u? grin
I c

Did you listen to his speech?
Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by bjoyoyo: 1:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
OK$
Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by Gentlesly(f): 1:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
BREAKING NEWS: Gen Buhari make
first appointment, confirms Amechi
EFCC chairman.
http://www.naijasly.com/2015/04/breaking-news-gen-buhari-make-first.html?m=0
Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by bushwailo: 1:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
Sweetguy25:
70 percent of northerners fail WAEC every year and they contribute less than 20 percent to the Nigerian economy. They are the poorest, most diseased, most ignorant, most insecure and most spiteful.
But they still have the audacity to present politicians without quality education to rule over the affairs of country and some useless southerners would vote the stark ignorant northern politician and jubilate with the northerners.

Wow..... this is interesting, looking at the voting pattern, its obvious that the more educated states voted PDP while the illiterates voted APC.
With GMB barely literate himself, it sets the tone for the next 4 years

2 Likes

Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by Okwyjesus(m): 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
Nobody killed a corper or throw bomb now that Buhari was declared a winner with votes from people that don't even have primary six as majority. Had it been that Buhari failed, should he have been as matured as Jonathan. And you said school cert is not necessary.

Let me see his magic in his first 100 days in office. We still remember his campaign promises.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by Godanya: 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
You sound frustrated. There is no need for such outburst. You will only end up with poor health. Grow up. Nigeria needs reconciliation not bad blood.
Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
Political socialization is dead in the North. Why the hate, why the funeral effigy? Why put the Naija Delta symbolic cap on a dummy casket? Why is the North always bullish? Shame on the North! Shame on you all that are applauding this savagery. I question your sanity!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by Lakeshizu(m): 2:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
CR77:
Victory is sweet

Dry bone shall rise again.
Not dis type of bone

1 Like

Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
klem93:
as a APC supporter oooo I dont think we need all this
like seriously, only illiterates go this extreme. This is sheer stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by CR77(f): 2:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
Really
Lakeshizu:
Not dis type of bone

1 Like

Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by ugosteve: 2:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
i dont really see the need for all this. honestly, it looks so immature. GEJ actually deserves a lot of credit for refusing the play this politics game by their rules. that's why some people actually left the PDP and that's why Buhari can actually stand as the winner of 2015 elections. GEJ was actually the change Nigeria needed. Thank You GEJ for displaying a high level of responsibility and maturity. to GMB, dont forget the battle you fought to win this election, please dont mess up. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
softapple:
believe it or not. i can c war coming nd i can c a court case nd jonathan declared winner.
wakeup April fool is over.
Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
franciskaine:
wakeup April fool is over.
oboy nor try me o because i dey vess o, make u nor go let me give u dirty slap o.
Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by ddippset(m): 2:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
Sweetguy25:

very good points you raised. But from the southerners' angle I think most supported buhari because of the alternative they had. I really doubt that any southerner could have voted a buhari if pdp had presented say, a Donald Duke or an akinwunmi adesina or even a buhari peer like an Alex ekueme. Nigerians wanted chance. southerners would have voted the devil over a gej in 2015. So presented with an illiterate but disciplined notherner and an incompetent PhD holding southerner, they opted for the former. But not to worry in 4 or 8 years time, southerners will learn to be more careful about the Candidate they present.

1 Like

Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by wonlasewonimi: 2:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
#Babanowthatyouarethere get these people gainfully employed.

1 Like

Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by harmeyd: 2:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
D grave shld atleast b 600ft
Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by geedeex2(m): 2:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
Shey oro niyen?when you're done crying, wake up Buhari has come to stay.
Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by castrokins(m): 2:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
Nigeria Is Now ONE And Everyone Is Rejoicing Because Buhari Won. In 2011 When A Southerner Won, Hell Was Let Loose. We Should Watch It.

God Bless GEJ For Towing The Path Of Peace And Ensuring We Remain A Single Country Beyond 2015.

Northern Nigeria Must Learn To Cohabit With Other Regions For Peace Sake And National Unity Otherwise We'd Be Going Round Circus.

1 Like

Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by Psuedy(f): 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
cool grin
Okwyjesus:
Nobody killed a corper or throw bomb now that Buhari was declared a winner with votes from people that don't even have primary six as majority. Had it been that Buhari failed, should he have been as matured as Jonathan. And you said school cert is not necessary.

Let me see his magic in his first 100 days in office. We still remember his campaign promises.
....and very soon chibok girls wil return home..abracadabra !!!!...

Watching in 4D while i sip my chilled champagne ..... grin
Okwyjesus:

Watching in 4D while i sip my chilled champagne ..... cool cool grin
Okwyjesus:

Watching in 4D while i sip my chilled champagne ..... grin
Okwyjesus:

Watching in 4D while i sip my chilled champagne .....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by ddippset(m): 2:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
I think gej must be commended and celebrated for accepting the outcome of the election and for congratulating buhari. But people should make no mistakes about it, he did play his part in the election irregularities and manipulations only that the resolve of the people and the man jega made life difficult for the pdp. Is anyone going to tell me that gej didn't know about the attempts to scuttle the use of the card readers by the pdp? Is anyone saying gej didn't know a thing about the harassment of tinubu and many other apc chieftains by the army? Was the president not aware of the unholy synergy between his police, his army and the inec in states like rivers, delta, edo and Lagos? Surely that would never have been possible without the consent of the commander in chief of the armed forces. I wouldn't be f00led, Jonathan gave consent to all the antics of the pdp. It just didn't work for the president this time like in 2011. Buy I really do love him for accepting the final outcome.
Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by netmillionaires(m): 2:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
peppyluv02:
Only a fool will believe these abokkis didn't vote on religious sentiments unlike their southern counterparts who voted Buhari without sentiments. The same people who celebrated the death of their governor because he is a Christian.
For the typical almajiri,the name 'Muhammad' works wonders. Does the typical almajiri understand the concept of 'change'?
They didn't vote on sentiment and Buhari won in the north in 2011 and did again but the vote from the SS and SE was criticized and claimed to be based on tribal sentiments as if Jonathan is Igbo.

I give kudos to few yorubas who looked beyond sentiments (because many of them voted because Osibanjo is yoruba), few Igbos and few people from the south south(these ones took the insults of voting a Muslim and a man who fought us in the Biafran war).

Inorder words,tribalism and religion plays a great role in Nigerian politics! We can deny it but the truth stands!
bro you get it wrong when U said that many yoruba vote buhari because of Osibanjo. That's totally wrong. Look at the result in 2011 Buhari/Tunde Bakare vs Jonathan/Sambo yet almost all yoruba vote Jonathan. The question U need ask yourself is why didn't yoruba vote Buhari because of Tunde Bakare afterall Tunde Bakare is a yoruba. Incase U don't know, the yorubas are just tired of Jonathan simple! I was pro Jonathan too in 2011 but this time I vote against him not because of Osibanjo but because am tired of having light for just 2hrs in 7days. Osibanjo didn't even cross my mind.
U also claimed that afterall Jonathan is not Igbo. Jonathan is the closest thing to Igbo when U look at all the candidates in this election. Y didn't the Igbo defend their vote when it was rigged in the South East. It is either because they all truly vote Jonathan or show a non-challant attitude because it is Ebele Azikiwe... Y wasn't it rig for Jonathan in d South West too? It is because it is close to impossible without the SW complaining.
Speak for your people you know and let others speak for theirs.
Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by brize(m): 2:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
That's why i like the igbos,(especially Anambra people) once they do their part(voting), oga you are on your own o(via celebration), if buhari is from Anambra trust me, by now they will all be celebrating in their workshops,(not this kind of jobless people celebration) because they know that buhari won't directly put food on their table... GBAM

3 Likes

Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by FitnessNigeria: 2:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
[quote author=globalsucc post=32239544][/quote]

Guy na wetin?
Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
Which one come be 'bro' again?
Your observation is noted but speak for yourself. I am speaking from personal encounters too. Thank you.

netmillionaires:

bro you get it wrong when U said that many yoruba vote buhari because of Osibanjo. That's totally wrong. Look at the result in 2011 Buhari/Tunde Bakare vs Jonathan/Sambo yet almost all yoruba vote Jonathan. The question U need ask yourself is why didn't yoruba vote Buhari because of Tunde Bakare afterall Tunde Bakare is a yoruba. Incase U don't know, the yorubas are just tired of Jonathan simple! I was pro Jonathan too in 2011 but this time I vote against him not because of Osibanjo but because am tired of having light for just 2hrs in 7days. Osibanjo didn't even cross my mind.
U also claimed that afterall Jonathan is not Igbo. Jonathan is the closest thing to Igbo when U look at all the candidates in this election. Y didn't the Igbo defend their vote when it was rigged in the South East. It is either because they all truly vote Jonathan or show a non-challant attitude because it is Ebele Azikiwe... Y wasn't it rig for Jonathan in d South West too? It is because it is close to impossible without the SW complaining.
Speak for your people you know and let others speak for theirs.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
5p1naz:
go work jor... GMB will not put food on your table ooo. You better go work and earn a living before you start blaming govt. On a cool wednesday morning wey you suppose dey workshop.. na coffin una dey carry...
lol...aboki na aboki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Observed Evening Prayer, Preached In Geidam To Gain Members / Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos / Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.