Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC (43737 Views)

Cash Recovered From Andrew Yakubu's Bunker In Kaduna By EFCC (Photos) / El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting / Pictures From PDP Burial Procession In Osogbo By APC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by obumkeke(m): 3:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
This scene is just to settle their conscience, it has no significant effect....well, they should better leave the innocent civilians alone oh wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by CORNELPY(m): 3:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
anoda burial here in kogi state Nigeria PDP HAS GONE 4REVER

Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by Psuedy(f): 3:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
brize:
That's why i like the igbos,(especially Anambra people) once they do their part(voting), oga you are on your own o(via celebration), if buhari is from Anambra trust me, by now they will all be celebrating in their workshops,(not this kind of jobless people celebration) because they know that buhari won't directly put food on their table... GBAM

GBAMEST.....poverty level still d same ooo..

1 Like

Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
softapple:
oboy nor try me o because i dey vess o, make u nor go let me give u dirty slap o.
Okay sir!
Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by netmillionaires(m): 3:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
ddippset:
very good points you raised. But from the southerners' angle I think most supported buhari because of the alternative they had. I really doubt that any southerner could have voted a buhari if pdp had presented say, a Donald Duke or an akinwunmi adesina or even a buhari peer like an Alex ekueme. Nigerians wanted chance. southerners would have voted the devil over a gej in 2015. So presented with an illiterate but disciplined notherner and an incompetent PhD holding southerner, they opted for the former. But not to worry in 4 or 8 years time, southerners will learn to be more careful about the Candidate they present.

Let everyone please stand up and give this guy a round of applause... U really spoke well. But one thing we also need to include is that we are tired not just of Jonathan but of PDP as a whole. PDP's 16 years is a disaster and people know that if Jonathan is allowed to run for another 4 years it will be hard to wrestle power from them since he will want to hand over to a PDP thief and Buhari will be too old to bother again. This is possibly the last chance to experience what what change is like. I am tired of sleeping in darkness everyday... This nigeria get as e b. The SE and SS should have opt for an Igbo/Hausa partnership which would have favoured them but Igbos won't want to have anything to do with an hausa. I can analyse where the South get it wrong but I don't want to say much before some people will start shouting Tribalism. Let us embrace this change and hope it bring us good tidings.
Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by hmuhammad(m): 3:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hang yourself
5p1naz:
go work jor... GMB will not put food on your table ooo. You better go work and earn a living before you start blaming govt. On a cool wednesday morning wey you suppose dey workshop.. na coffin una dey carry...
Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by ddippset(m): 4:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
netmillionaires:

Let everyone please stand up and give this guy a round of applause... U really spoke well. But one thing we also need to include is that we are tired not just of Jonathan but of PDP as a whole. PDP's 16 years is a disaster and people know that if Jonathan is allowed to run for another 4 years it will be hard to wrestle power from them since he will want to hand over to a PDP thief and Buhari will be too old to bother again. This is possibly the last chance to experience what what change is like. I am tired of sleeping in darkness everyday... This nigeria get as e b. The SE and SS should have opt for an Igbo/Hausa partnership which would have favoured them but Igbos won't want to have anything to do with an hausa. I can analyse where the South get it wrong but I don't want to say much before some people will start shouting Tribalism. Let us embrace this change and hope it bring us good tidings.
word!
Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by ddippset(m): 4:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
boxypane:
Absolute thrash. You shuld be thanking Jonathan for Allowing a free and fair Election, rather than dis annoying acts. Sai Buhari. Do well Sir, or Do out.
If you have been in the shores of this country over the past 4 months and feel that Jonathan allowed free and fair elections or that the elections just done were free and fair then you must have been in a slumber or something. Gej did nothing like allow free and fair nothing, the only praise we are giving him is for conceding defeat and thereby preventing post election uprisings.
Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by lyntiffany(f): 5:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
ellechrystal:
The northern n Islam influenced mentality is d worst I ve ever seen, so pdp didn't produce a president so,? Is d downfall of a man d end of his life? They had better go in now, I think boko haram is celebrating too cos they havnt done their worst lately.
So if GMB lost, is this how they would ve come out in troops to kill, steal, n destroy??
I wish them all d best.
Only time will reveal .
My dear did you see the calmness of bokoharam of recent? it marlved me they have not caused havoc, Nigerians should read the handwriting on the wall and that reminds me # baba now that your there make sure you return the CHIBOK GIRLS#.
Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by Fulaman198(m): 12:39am On Apr 02, 2015
peppyluv02:
Only a fool will believe these abokkis didn't vote on religious sentiments unlike their southern counterparts who voted Buhari without sentiments. The same people who celebrated the death of their governor because he is a Christian.
For the typical almajiri,the name 'Muhammad' works wonders. Does the typical almajiri understand the concept of 'change'?
They didn't vote on sentiment and Buhari won in the north in 2011 and did again but the vote from the SS and SE was criticized and claimed to be based on tribal sentiments as if Jonathan is Igbo.

I give kudos to few yorubas who looked beyond sentiments (because many of them voted because Osibanjo is yoruba), few Igbos and few people from the south south(these ones took the insults of voting a Muslim and a man who fought us in the Biafran war).

Inorder words,tribalism and religion plays a great role in Nigerian politics! We can deny it but the truth stands!

You are officially one of the most bigoted people on Nairaland. I don't think many people can take you seriously. Nasarawa state would like to have a word with you.

1 Like

Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 02, 2015
Says a pathetic tribalist and racist.
Citing example with Nasarawa where there is a power tussle between Christians and Muslims. Christians are disappointed with Labaran because they want a strong alliance to remove Almakura and Muslims are fighting back.
Taraba where a sick man held on to power because his VP is a Muslim.
Plateau where Christians are making sure Muslims don't get the seat.
Pls give me example with Kano or sokoto....

I am an official tribalist and you offcial terrorist.when are you traveling to Syria to join ISIS..
RIP in advance embarassed cry

Fulaman198:

You are officially one of the most bigoted people on Nairaland. I don't think many people can take you seriously. Nasarawa state would like to have a word with you.
Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by Beamborla(f): 1:03am On Apr 02, 2015
Nah! I want PDP alive to keep APC on their toes by giving them a strong opposition.

They would become just like PDP the moment they realize there is no one to challenge them.

No more monopoly of govt by one party
Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by Fulaman198(m): 2:54am On Apr 02, 2015
peppyluv02:
Citing example with Nasarawa where there is a power tussle between Christians and Muslims. Christians are disappointed with Labaran because they want a strong alliance to remove Almakura and Muslims are fighting back.

I am an official tribalist and you offcial terrorist.when are you traveling to Syria to join ISIS..

If you go through all my posts there has never been one that is racist. Whereas all your posts clearly are either tribalist, racist, religious fanatic, etc. Your previous post is a perfect example.

As aforementioned, I'm not the religious fanatic, you clearly are. If you could put aside your hatred for a minute you would see how ridiculous you are being.

1 Like

Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by businessMODE(m): 7:40am On Apr 02, 2015
well it is very true that there is a struggle between Muslims and Christians in Nasarwa just like it is in any part of Nigeria where both religions are...the recent election proves it as Christian Northern votes were thrown away in the name of cancellation just like we saw in Kaduna, Bauchi, Gombe, Adamawa, Taraba, etc ...we cant just hide this cos it is now very obvious ...all we need is a constitutional balance
peppyluv02:

Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by tiptopy03(m): 8:14am On Apr 02, 2015
Thanks to Jonathan

MTN DATA SUPPLY AT UR FINGERTIPS (30DAYS FULL SUBSCRIPTION)
1GB FOR #1,200
2GB FOR #2,300
3GB FOR #3,400
PAYEMENT : DIRECT CASH, MTN AIRTIME OR BANK DEPOSIT.
FOR ORDER OR MORE INFO:
YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT ME THROUGH 08077515316
Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 02, 2015
Bunch of fools and adiots! Jobless people! U tink buhari will come and feed u *abi! Don't work na! U make d same complain during GEJ administration! Idiots! I so much hate dis people with passion!only what the know is voilence!
Re: Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC by boxypane(m): 9:57am On Apr 02, 2015
ddippset:
If you have been in the shores of this country over the past 4 months and feel that Jonathan allowed free and fair elections or that the elections just done were free and fair then you must have been in a slumber or something. Gej did nothing like allow free and fair nothing, the only praise we are giving him is for conceding defeat and thereby preventing post election uprisings.
Your Opinion sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Observed Evening Prayer, Preached In Geidam To Gain Members / Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram While Fighting At The Battlefield. Photos / Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.