Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas (28563 Views)

Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja,Teargas Them(pics) / Soldiers Disperse Dariqa Muslims In Yobe State. Photos / Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
irunoobo:
[b]This election is not about GEJ been scammed in southwest or not. The people of the SW and north spoke the truth with their votes. It is unfortunate the Igbos made a wrong political gamble by supporting GEJ even though he failed woefully and did nothing tangible for their region. They failed to forget the past and embrace national unity hence their political decisions has always damaged their chances of having a major political influence or relevance in the Nigerian system.

There were so many indications that Jonathan was going to lose - He prepared late; he was careful with the timing of his declaration, when body language showed he was interested. He had no message for the people. All I heard were trains and fertilizers, YouWin, benin-Ore road and SureP(Really?) for 6 years. His campaign strategies reeled of derogatory statements and unnecessary personality attacks instead of concrete manifestos. APC employed consultants, PDP employed losers (FFKs, Okupe, Abati, Reuben, TANs etc). Jonathan heated the polity with ethnic-religious campaign strategies, jumping from one church to another; what do you think the Muslims would do? His wife continued to make derogatory statements against the North calling them names for making babies they can't cater for and insulting them with the constant mention of Almajiri schools. He was deceived by his aides , greedy people around him and he became a sectional leader. He was a bad product and I made mention of this regularly, a bad product never sells.

So I would say he scammed himself, he deceived himself by running to the south west bribing kings for endorsements as if the masses don't know what they really want.

He has successfully created a divide along tribal, religious and ethnic line all around the country and it will take a massive national reorientation to restore our national unity.

I will not pat him at the back for conceding defeat cos he already knew what awaits him if he acted on the contrary. He was part of the crew that ousted Gbagbo and he is fully aware of the watchful eyes of the ICC and instead of spending the rest of his life in jail like Gbagbo, he chose to return to Otueke to enjoy his loot in peace.

Gej should have won this elections easily if he had the interest of the masses at heart. He will forever live with the stigma of the first incumbent president to be ousted in Nigeria.
[/b]

Spot on.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by Beedude(m): 2:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
stineb1:
For your information his lost in the election is a blessing in disguise to him, because he has gained more respect from Nigerians, Africans and International community. #GEJ THE MANDELA OF NIGERIA#
Do you smoke Jamaica weed ? Mandela of Otuoke will be better

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
davedave1:
ure like king Saul, u started well bt ended so badly.... Even if ure an atheist, u shld learn ow to respect pples opinions nd stop abusing the 'GOD' they serve....

Lols... Am a christian. But the creator I follow is different from the God "christians" serve. I love Jesus and will love him till I die... But you will never understand.
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by hardbody: 2:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
irunoobo:
[b]This election is not about GEJ been scammed in southwest or not. The people of the SW and north spoke the truth with their votes. It is unfortunate the Igbos made a wrong political gamble by supporting GEJ even though he failed woefully and did nothing tangible for their region. They failed to forget the past and embrace national unity hence their political decisions has always damaged their chances of having a major political influence or relevance in the Nigerian system.

There were so many indications that Jonathan was going to lose - He prepared late; he was careful with the timing of his declaration, when body language showed he was interested. He had no message for the people. All I heard were trains and fertilizers, YouWin, benin-Ore road and SureP(Really?) for 6 years. His campaign strategies reeled of derogatory statements and unnecessary personality attacks instead of concrete manifestos. APC employed consultants, PDP employed losers (FFKs, Okupe, Abati, Reuben, TANs etc). Jonathan heated the polity with ethnic-religious campaign strategies, jumping from one church to another; what do you think the Muslims would do? His wife continued to make derogatory statements against the North calling them names for making babies they can't cater for and insulting them with the constant mention of Almajiri schools. He was deceived by his aides , greedy people around him and he became a sectional leader. He was a bad product and I made mention of this regularly, a bad product never sells.

So I would say he scammed himself, he deceived himself by running to the south west bribing kings for endorsements as if the masses don't know what they really want.

He has successfully created a divide along tribal, religious and ethnic line all around the country and it will take a massive national reorientation to restore our national unity.

I will not pat him at the back for conceding defeat cos he already knew what awaits him if he acted on the contrary. He was part of the crew that ousted Gbagbo and he is fully aware of the watchful eyes of the ICC and instead of spending the rest of his life in jail like Gbagbo, he chose to return to Otueke to enjoy his loot in peace.

Gej should have won this elections easily if he had the interest of the masses at heart. He will forever live with the stigma of the first incumbent president to be ousted in Nigeria.
[/b]

You do not have the brain to compose this manner of write up so acknowledge the source. And nothing says the igbos must vote buhari en masse. Some did others did not. That is the beauty of democracy. The day will come when we will have a president of Nigeria and not a president of the regions that vited for him. You guys still have a long way to go in this country. Thank God baboons and dogs are not bleeding.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by esere826: 2:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
irunoobo:
This election is not about GEJ been scammed in southwest or not. The people of the SW and north spoke the truth with their votes. It is unfortunate the Igbos made a wrong political gamble by supporting GEJ even though he failed woefully and did nothing tangible for their region. They failed to forget the past and embrace national unity hence their political decisions has always damaged their chances of having a major political influence or relevance in the Nigerian system.

You're dead wrong
This is a big plus in the intellectual community where I belong to.

Only ordinary and emotive folks on the street would think otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by dguizman(m): 2:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lerumo:
Fayose knows the game he's playing. He'll not allow them sit until after the governorship elections when he must have succeeded in making sure PDP wins the majority of sits in the state assembly.
u're right bro,I guess u are d only one here who knows what is going on in ekiti.
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by Flets: 2:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
BabaO2:

So 19 state house members should be barred from sitting? Again 7 is greater than 19 in Pdp/fayose's voice

All houses nationwide are on recess till after elections
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by ndcide(m): 2:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
Just because buhari won does not mean APC should start looking for trouble. buhari is not yet the President. whatever stunt this people want to show, They better put the peace of Ekiti at heart.

APC politicians are giving us the impression that they'd like to display their own highhandedness too.
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
Those politicians should exercise patience till May 29 or after when Buhari is sworn. His swearing-in will automatically make the armed forces and the police answerable to him. They can then gain access to the complex to start the process of impeaching Fayose.
*modified*
The tenure of the lawmakers will end on May 29.
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by galadima77(m): 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
egift:
The Police and the Army are under the command of the FG. What is happening in Ekiti State is one of the Failures of Jonathan's Legacy of Impunity.

From day one, Jonathan has been doing the I Don't Give A Dam attitude. He is encouraging lawlessness through his inactions.

Thank God we kicked him out.

u carry plenty sense for head. bless ur mind, tots n endeavors....
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
hardbody:

You do not have the brain to compose this manner of write up so acknowledge the source. And nothing says the igbos must vote buhari en masse. Some did others did not. That is the beauty of democracy. The day will come when we will have a president of Nigeria and not a president of the regions that vited for him. You guys still have a long way to go in this country. Thank
God baboons and dogs are not bleeding.

I wrote it my dear. Now cry me a river grin

Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by Horllamideh(m): 2:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
Iamsynord:
NIGERIA
May the Distance between you and your enemies by like KANO and RIVERS,

The best attempt of your enemy will not move you like DELTA ,ENUGU and RIVERS

Every Orubebe Spirit disturbing your Progress in Life, They are JEGAEd immediately

As VCs and Profs of Universities are bowing before jega as if they are presenting project, You shall be respected

May you be as Useful as the Sign language Guy

May you not be as Useless as the Guy besides Jega wearing glasses

May your Opinion not be neglected like Orubebe

May you not implicate yourself to go on Exile like Bode George

All those wishing you death will Congratulate you like fayose

Synodic 2015
Like seriously,you mean the guy sitting beside Jega is useless?? Your own cluelessness pass GEJ's own oh
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by kendlez(f): 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
egift:
The Police and the Army are under the command of the FG. What is happening in Ekiti State is one of the Failures of Jonathan's Legacy of Impunity.

From day one, Jonathan has been doing the I Don't Give A Dam attitude. He is encouraging lawlessness through his inactions.

Thank God we kicked him out.

You are obviously very daft and clueless!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by omarky(m): 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
Igbo ni ile obo, ewon si nileke idi e(monkey resides in bush, caged with chain). Fayose will be jailed. Hope Feyisetan has reveled it to him.......... CHANGE HAS LANDED! Sai Baba!!!
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by snowland(m): 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
stankezzy:
Yoruba people and stu.pidity , amechi being in opposition he is regarded as a hero but fayose being in opposition , he is said to be impeached , are you people Mad?

Your rant shows your lack of basic upbringing. Yorubas respect elders. Fayose is a bastard who last respect for the yoruba values. He lack respects for elders and he should be treated with disdain. Omode t'o ba m'owo we, o di dandan k'o bagba jeun. Fayose does not represent what yoruba stands for. Ko si omo yoruba kankan t'o ma fi owo osi juwe ile baba e. For him to score political points, he dragged his mother into his political games just to discredit another person. If such a person is your definition of a Hero, then you need to a brain evaluation.

Get this into your thick but yet empty skull, FAYOSE IS A BASTARD.
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
Burger01:

My mouth is small o Ekiti stomach infrastructure people lipsrsealed

Invalid message@Burger0i
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by Masky2000: 2:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
[quote author=irunoobo post=32240328][b]This election is not about whether GEJ was scammed in southwest or not. The people of the SW and north spoke the truth with their votes. It is unfortunate the Igbos made a wrong political gamble by supporting GEJ even though he failed woefully and did nothing tangible for their region. They failed to forget the past and embrace national unity hence their political decisions has always damaged their chances of having a major political influence or relevance in the Nigerian system.

[/b][/quote

If someone should call you a BIGOT you will start crying wolf, did Buhari get zero vote from the South-East? were there no Igbos like Ngigi, Okorocha and many more who campaigned for him or were you sleeping when some Igbos youths demonstrated in IMO State?
Stop generalizing my friend because it is your kind that is causing problems in our country Nigeria today. Which is the reason we are all seeking for change. Do not forget that in Nigeria there is freedom of association, and because majority of us have decided for CHANGE, we will continue to ensure that your kind of person do not get to the top, that is if you do not embrace change and stop introducing tribalism to matter of discuss
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by davedave1: 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
RebelChip:

Lols... Am a christian. But the creator I follow is different from the God "christians" serve. I love Jesus and will love him till I die... But you will never understand.
christians all over d world serve only one God, d I am dat I am, the King of kings, Lord of lords and d Creator of heaven and earth, and if u r serving anoda god apart frm ds, then ure on ur own bro...Cheers.

* pls dnt let us derail ds thread*
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by Mortiano(m): 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
irunoobo:

[/b]

stop derailing every thread with this ur copy n paste post, we have heard u enough. I wonder which moral right u have to spat this rubbish. I know u very well from sexuality session, with some rubbish thread u opened. please if it pain u so much that president accepted defeat and move on, deal it urself stop spamming rubbish here. we all know, there is no amount of insult u will heap on that will change the fact that he is man with good heart., go n rest porn girl

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
[quote author=Masky2000 post=32241566][/quote]

Ngige ought to be the senate president if your people had voted him in. Stop mentioning rochas cos many igbos hate him for working with Apc crew and some are already vowing to make sure he loose his second term bid. He is just a rebel like amaechi who doesn't stand for what majority of the SS/SE stands for by choosing to work with APC. Did buhari get the required 25% votes in any SS/SE states? GEJ got 25% in the SW and the North. Now tell me which of tribes voted on ethnic lines? You are the real bigot here
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
Mortiano:

stop derailing every thread with this ur copy n paste post, we have heard u enough. I wonder which moral right u have to spat this rubbish. I know u very well from sexuality session, with some rubbish thread u opened. please if it pain u so much that president accepted defeat and move on, deal it urself stop spamming rubbish here. we all know, there is no amount of insult u will heap on that will change the fact that he is man with good heart., go n rest porn girl

Hahaha tongue

Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by OLUJAY4REAL: 2:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
irunoobo:
[b]This election is not about whether GEJ was scammed in southwest or not. The people of the SW and north spoke the truth with their votes. It is unfortunate the Igbos made a wrong political gamble by supporting GEJ even though he failed woefully and did nothing tangible for their region. They failed to forget the past and embrace national unity hence their political decisions has always damaged their chances of having a major political influence or relevance in the Nigerian system.

[/b]

I'm sorry, what u've posted is very awkward! GEJ has done what other previos leaders did not do. If u could fault d Almajiri schools that GEJ built, thenur submission has no substance @ all.
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by afunmmy: 2:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
dazey:
Rochas ur judgement day is on 11th of April 2015 there is no place for ur to
hide even those ur brothers and sister that came from north that voted
for buhari their vote we not save you. be ready to leave Douglass house

All we know is that HE IS A HERO. It is not easy to be an opposition. He did and he took his stand. He has say in the change we have today. Tnx to him.
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by naijafresh: 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
[size=16pt]Ana Akogheri... Nwanne, Ibugodi onye ara sef! Oburu na ino mu nso kita, bottle orijin a mu ji ga ezu gi ike na isi. Unu nodu otua, unu ana asito agba anyhow. Mehn pasa na ogbe na ezu ike, inoro na obodo ndi ofe mmanu na ama tuuu! Nwanne bocha![/size]

I thought English was the language of communication on Nairaland?

If the majority of people do not understand your message then it is ineffective in addition to being sectarian and divisive. What are you saying that can't be said in English? All i can deduce is that it is possibly something derogatory that you couldn't say to the person face to face.
Please correct me if I am wrong

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by Rotimi47: 2:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
dazey:
cry me a river, you are one of those people who have sealed the faith of your fellow Igbos as you are so into tribe & that means there will never be an Igbo voted as President in Nigeria, Rochas, ngige & a few other Igbo people see that the Igbo need other tribes while other tribes also need the Igbo; APC wanted an Igbo as vice President but you people are so tribalistic that you blew the chance. If you like vote APC out in your state but note that Rocha's has a better place in this new Nigeria & world history; so what about you?
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by Bayswater: 2:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ekiti will remain like that till May 29 when Fayose shall regain control of the house of assembly. This is the best time to be a PDP candidate in Ekiti smiley
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by Sigo86(m): 2:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
dazey:

Have said it before... a bastard isn't hard 2recognise... U're d epitome of bastardism in nigeria... Olori awon afigo loso. angry angry angry
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by OLUJAY4REAL: 2:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
irunoobo:
[b]This election is not about whether GEJ was scammed in southwest or not. The people of the SW and north spoke the truth with their votes. It is unfortunate the Igbos made a wrong political gamble by supporting GEJ even though he failed woefully and did nothing tangible for their region. They failed to forget the past and embrace national unity hence their political decisions has always damaged their chances of having a major political influence or relevance in the Nigerian system.

[/b]

I'm sorry, what u've posted is very awkward! GEJ has done what other previous leaders did not do. If u could fault d Almajiri schools that GEJ built, then ur submission has no substance @ all. Must d syndome of Almajiri continue when d leaders in ds area have neglected it for long? Tell me if GMB woul have accepted deteat like GEJ did if he were to be d looser in ds 2015 presidential election. Whether we appreciate it or not this GEJ is d best democrat Nigeria has ever had as president. He has actually stabilized our democracy.
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by OLUJAY4REAL: 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
irunoobo:

[/b]

I'm sorry, what u've posted is very awkward! GEJ has done what other previous leaders did not do. If u could fault d Almajiri schools that GEJ built, then ur submission has no substance @ all. Must d syndome of Almajiri continue when d leaders in ds area have neglected it for long? Tell me if GMB would have accepted deteat like GEJ did if he were to be d looser in ds 2015 presidential election. Whether we appreciate it or not this GEJ is d best democrat Nigeria has ever had as president. He has actually stabilized our democracy.
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by Lionsclaw: 3:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
You are an a$$hole! Look, try and cure ur bitterness before you transfer it on Buhari before his first 100days in office o. Nigerians and d new president elect are moving on but not for u undecided . In ur small mind u want a certain "stigma" to remain with Jonathan. Abeg focus on future its not your business what stigma follows who
irunoobo:

[/b]
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
OLUJAY4REAL:

I'm sorry, what u've posted is very awkward! GEJ has done what other previous leaders did not do. If u could fault d Almajiri schools that GEJ built, then ur submission has no substance @ all. Must d syndome of Almajiri continue when d leaders in ds area have neglected it for long? Tell me if GMB would have accepted deteat like GEJ did if he were to be d looser in ds 2015 presidential election. Whether we appreciate it or not this GEJ is d best democrat Nigeria has ever had as president. He has actually stabilized our democracy.

Shut up. Almajiri is a tag for the wretched kids up north and GEJ should have said he builts schools for the northern children not Almajiri schools.

It's like building schools for touts in Yoruba land and naming it "AGBERO" school. It is uncalled for and the northerners were cautiously watching his moves.

I will never commend him for accepting defeat cos he has no other option than to accept. He has been warned by the international community and he was made to sign peace accord twice so breaching it means jail for him in ICC.

I would rather praise Abdulsalam Abubakar who was a democrat in military clothing. He ruled as a military man for one year and handed power to OBJ which paved way for the democracy that GEJ enjoys today.

Anyone in his shoes would hand over power unless u want to spend your life in jail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Always Tell Nigerians The Truth – Ezekwesili To Buhari / New Kogi Governor Ododo Appoints Cabinet Members On First Day In Office / Ajimobi Greets Rashidi Ladoja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.