Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas (28560 Views)

Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja,Teargas Them(pics) / Soldiers Disperse Dariqa Muslims In Yobe State. Photos / Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by AnonymX: 1:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
ccccccccc
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 1:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
ok
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by ellechrystal(f): 1:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hmm
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
irunoobo:
[b]This election is not about whether GEJ was scammed in southwest or not. The people of the SW and north spoke the truth with their votes. It is unfortunate the Igbos made a wrong political gamble by supporting GEJ even though he failed woefully and did nothing tangible for their region. They failed to forget the past and embrace national unity hence their political decisions has always damaged their chances of having a major political influence or relevance in the Nigerian system.

There were so many indications that Jonathan was going to lose - He prepared late; he was careful with the timing of his declaration, when body language showed he was interested. He had no message for the people. All I heard were trains and fertilizers, YouWin, benin-Ore road and SureP(Really?) for 6 years. His campaign strategies reeled of derogatory statements and unnecessary personality attacks instead of concrete manifestos. APC employed consultants, PDP employed losers (FFKs, Okupe, Abati, Reuben, TANs etc). Jonathan heated the polity with ethnic-religious campaign strategies, jumping from one church to another; what do you think the Muslims would do? His wife continued to make derogatory statements against the North calling them names for making babies they can't cater for and insulting them with the constant mention of Almajiri schools. He was deceived by his aides , greedy people around him and he became a sectional leader. He was a bad product and I made mention of this regularly, a bad product never sells.

So I would say he scammed himself, he deceived himself by running to the south west bribing kings for endorsements as if the masses don't know what they really want.

He has successfully created a divide along tribal, religious and ethnic line all around the country and it will take a massive national reorientation to restore our national unity.

I will not pat him at the back for conceding defeat cos he already knew what awaits him if he acted on the contrary. He was part of the crew that ousted Gbagbo and he is fully aware of the watchful eyes of the ICC and I'm sure he wouldn't wanna spend the rest of his life in Jail.

Gej should have won this elections easily if he had the interest of the masses at heart. He will forever live with the stigma of the first incumbent president to be ousted in Nigeria.
[/b]

[size=16pt]Ana Akogheri... Nwanne, Ibugodi onye ara sef! Oburu na ino mu nso kita, bottle orijin a mu ji ga ezu gi ike na isi. Unu nodu otua, unu ana asito agba anyhow. Mehn pasa na ogbe na ezu ike, inoro na obodo ndi ofe mmanu na ama tuuu! Nwanne bocha![/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by Fesomu(m): 1:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
Fayose is not a smart chap

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by furetin20: 1:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
Good morning dear subscribers Easter is around the
corner and Furetin Data solutions will be running her
promo starting from April 1St till April 5Th 1Gb on
Etisalat will go down for 1100 and 1Gb for Mtn will go
down for #1150 only... that's not all Etisalat
250Mb=#350 500Mb=#600 750Mb=#900 this offer will
be valid till April 5Th and it's Furetin's way of
rewarding her ardent customers, take Note of the
promo and buy as much as you can. Send in your
orders now promo valid TILL 5th of April Happy Easter
in advance.
Promo prices.
MTN 1GB = #1150
Etisalat 1GB #1100
Etisalat 250Mb #350
Etisalat 500Mb #600
Etisalat 750Mb #900 THE FIRST 5 PEOPLE TO
COMMENT AND DROP THEIR NUMBERS on our Facebook page WILL RECEIVE
INSTANTLY 50 MB FREE on ETISALAT

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=321893014676423

531f106f
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by Francon(f): 1:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
Buhari won...
No bomb blast in the north so far...
No Boko-Haram attack in the North so far...
Atleast, the world now knows who the
commander of boko haram is...
The Chibok girls actresses will now walk
(return back) freely to their houses,
Abubakar Shakau can now go back to his
lovely wife and kids!
It was a successfull movie,
With the perfect casts,
Kudos to the script writter!
Kudos to the movie Director!
Kudos to the Protagonist and Antagonist!
You All Deserved an OSCAR AWARD!
YOUR PROPAGANDA WORKED!!!
And to the 'Extras',
Don't give up!, one day you will play a major
role or perhaps, a leading character in a
movie,
Remember, Mr. Ibu started that way... as a
passer-by in a movie,
And To their media partners>>
‪#‎SaharaReporters‬ Cinema,
Thanks for the ''PREVIEW'' or whatever,
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
A movie Audition is going on now in Niger-
Delta,
If you are a good Actor/Actress,
If you are skillfull in handling those hard-
wares (ofcos you know what i mean),
This is your opportunity,
Hurry up now.
01/04/2015.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
AnonymX:
[s][/s]

You truly think he would be remembered for being the first to be ousted?

He is remembered that he was the first African incumbent to uphold the principles of democracy and if you're on social media, you would know what I'm talking about.

He learnt from Gbagbo. He was only smart enough to avoid ICC. If you were in his shoes u would do the same. Not a big deal

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by wilfredomoba(m): 1:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
Impeachment Loading••••••••
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
AnonymX:
[s][/s]

He is remembered that he was the first African incumbent to uphold the principles of democracy and if you're on social media, you would know what I'm talking about.

He learnt fron Gbagbo. He was only smart enough to avoid ICC. If you were in his shoes u would do the same. Not a big deal
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by notepad: 2:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
ok
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
Fayose again, why can't this man understand that power have changed hands. The same army will soon be used against him.
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by eempire: 2:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
Fayose will only stay 13 months before he will be removed again and he will go to jail. From power to prison•••••••••••••••••#TheProphesy

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by Intendy: 2:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
They want to serve him a dose of his medicine.
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
ignis:
Fayose should be carefcareful, else he will be impeached very soon...
I tells you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Peeps got no chill, anymore cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
mzlizabelle:
Wetin dey worry this Fayose sef?
watch d poo u call mouth
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
GEJ till 2019
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by stineb1: 2:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
irunoobo:
[b]This election is not about whether GEJ was scammed in southwest or not. The people of the SW and north spoke the truth with their votes. It is unfortunate the Igbos made a wrong political gamble by supporting GEJ even though he failed woefully and did nothing tangible for their region. They failed to forget the past and embrace national unity hence their political decisions has always damaged their chances of having a major political influence or relevance in the Nigerian system.

There were so many indications that Jonathan was going to lose - He prepared late; he was careful with the timing of his declaration, when body language showed he was interested. He had no message for the people. All I heard were trains and fertilizers, YouWin, benin-Ore road and SureP(Really?) for 6 years. His campaign strategies reeled of derogatory statements and unnecessary personality attacks instead of concrete manifestos. APC employed consultants, PDP employed losers (FFKs, Okupe, Abati, Reuben, TANs etc). Jonathan heated the polity with ethnic-religious campaign strategies, jumping from one church to another; what do you think the Muslims would do? His wife continued to make derogatory statements against the North calling them names for making babies they can't cater for and insulting them with the constant mention of Almajiri schools. He was deceived by his aides , greedy people around him and he became a sectional leader. He was a bad product and I made mention of this regularly, a bad product never sells.

So I would say he scammed himself, he deceived himself by running to the south west bribing kings for endorsements as if the masses don't know what they really want.

He has successfully created a divide along tribal, religious and ethnic line all around the country and it will take a massive national reorientation to restore our national unity.

I will not pat him at the back for conceding defeat cos he already knew what awaits him if he acted on the contrary. He was part of the crew that ousted Gbagbo and he is fully aware of the watchful eyes of the ICC and instead of spending the rest of his life in jail like Gbagbo, he chose to return to Otueke to enjoy his loot in peace.

Gej should have won this elections easily if he had the interest of the masses at heart. He will forever live with the stigma of the first incumbent president to be ousted in Nigeria.
[/b]
For your information his lost in the election is a blessing in disguise to him, because he has gained more respect from Nigerians, Africans and International community. #GEJ THE MANDELA OF NIGERIA#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hahahaha burger01 the unelected president,,, you no go shut up your big mouth
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by 0955eb027(m): 2:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
irunoobo:

Here s d number 1 undoing of Jonathan's campaign. I dey believe say na only m dey c am. Plus dat constant mentioning of Almajiri schools, skool na skool na. Which 1 be almajiri al d tym?

I will not pat him at the back for conceding defeat cos he already knew what awaits him if he acted on the contrary. He was part of the crew that ousted Gbagbo and he is fully aware of the watchful eyes of the ICC and instead of spending the rest of his life in jail like Gbagbo, he chose to return to Otueke to enjoy his loot in peace.

[/b]
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by Jbenue: 2:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
Can someone please explain to me what exactly is the cause of this Ekiti situation?? I wasnt very attentive to the politics of the state
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by Lerumo: 2:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
Fayose knows the game he's playing. He'll not allow them sit until after the governorship elections when he must have succeeded in making sure PDP wins the majority of sits in the state assembly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by joystickextendr: 2:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
okay

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by holluwai(m): 2:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
Infact why is the handling over date so far away? GEJ should just hand over today and let the change commence!
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by egift(m): 2:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
AnonymX:
[s][/s]

Jonathan will be remembered for all the looting and other incompetent decisions he took. Just give it 2yrs or less, he will be completely redefined.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by Burger01(m): 2:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
MightyD:
Hahahaha burger01 the unelected president,,, you no go shut up your big mouth
My mouth is small o Ekiti stomach infrastructure people lipsrsealed
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by stankezzy: 2:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
snowland:
Fayose go soon hear am
Yoruba people and stu.pidity , amechi being in opposition he is regarded as a hero but fayose being in opposition , he is said to be impeached , are you people Mad?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by BabaO2: 2:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
Flets:
APC should be careful not to set the country on fire before hand over.

GEJ has done his part, APC must act maturedly at this time. The 12mil + GEJ voters are still nursing their losses.

Any unnecessary witchhunting at this early stage could end ugly.
So 19 state house members should be barred from sitting? Again 7 is greater than 19 in Pdp/fayose's voice
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by doctokwus: 2:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
They smell blood and want it.
The tricky thing now for Fayose is that he has to play it careful,not just because of loss of central power but for his own political fate in d seat.I say this because of how I see things playing out:Fayose is calculating on d assumption that with state assembly elections next week,these APC lawmakers will be defeated and he can then reign in peace.But the caveat is this:their tenures won't necessarily end even if they are defeated next week,they may still have a month to impeach him if they have d number required or at least make their last days as uncomfortable and distressing for him as they wish.
On d other hand if Fayose eventually has his way in defeating them and using such illegal measures as these to frustrate their remaining days,he then has to contend with an opposition federal might reeling from his accumulated "sins".
These times require d wisdom of Solomon on Fayose's part.I will advise him to engage his wife to form a prayer warrior squad because his path is now paved with thorns!

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by davedave1: 2:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
RebelChip:
They should be careful with the way they handle things in these sensitive times....

By the way, #‎Buharinowyouarethere‬

1. Remember that you promised to stabilise world oil prices.... We are watching.

2. Remember that you and APC promised 24 hours energy and electricity... We are watching.

3. Remember that you promised millions of jobs for the youths... They are watching and waiting.

4. Remember that you promised to make 1 dollar equals to 1 naira both in appreciation and depreciation.... We are watching.

5. Remember that a lot of people accused the president of not having shoes and called him shoeless. He ignored in the spirit of democracy. Hope you wont arrest anybody that calls you certificateless because me and you know that you have no certificate even standard six.

6. Finally, remember that their is freedom of speech in Nigeria under Jonathan. Even freedom after speech. I do hope you won't gag the press. I know you will grant freedom of speech but you will not grant freedom after speech.. The world is watching!

All the same, I pray and hope that Buhari doesnt dissappoint... Because if he does, that will mean that either Mbaka is confused as usual or the god he is serving is confused. Because I know that god being a spirit, should have seen that Buhari will dissappoint and not select Buhari ahead of time right? And when that happens, they will scream again that God has rejected him abi? But he didnt know ahead of time even though he is omnipotent and omniscient? Lols... Thats the beauty of critical reasoning and thinking... You will know the truth when you see one. Confused bunch of Christians.. All of them!
ure like king Saul, u started well bt ended so badly.... Even if ure an atheist, u shld learn ow to respect pples opinions nd stop abusing the 'GOD' they serve....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari / The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode / Nigerian Crude Takes New Hit As Buyers Turn To Cheaper Russian Grade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.