Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas (28562 Views)

Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja,Teargas Them(pics) / Soldiers Disperse Dariqa Muslims In Yobe State. Photos / Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by fairheven: 3:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
AnonymX:
[s][/s]

You truly think he would be remembered for being the first to be ousted?

He is remembered that he was the first African incumbent to uphold the principles of democracy and if you're on social media, you would know what I'm talking about.
He is not the first African leader to do so..go an do your research well before tell ing us wat we already know...starting from Ghana,how many times have power changed hands?then talk of Benin Republic,Zambia,Mozambique and so on.so wat are u talking about .?wat he did is only strange to us because we are Nigerians,very use to power of incumbency,but we are wiser now.
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by OLUJAY4REAL: 3:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Those politicians should exercise patience till May 29 or after when Buhari is sworn. His swearing-in will automatically make the armed forces and the police answerable to him. They can then gain access to the complex to start the process of impeaching Fayose.

Yuo don't seem to know d game play here: by then, all the pro APC state house of assembly members would have been voted out!
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
snowland:

Your rant shows your lack of basic upbringing. Yorubas respect elders. Fayose is a bastard who last respect for the yoruba values. He lack respects for elders and he should be treated with disdain. Omode t'o ba m'owo we, o di dandan k'o bagba jeun. Fayose does not represent what yoruba stands for. Ko si omo yoruba kankan t'o ma fi owo osi juwe ile baba e. For him to score political points, he dragged his mother into his political games just to discredit another person. If such a person is your definition of a Hero, then you need to a brain evaluation.

Get this into your thick but yet empty skull, FAYOSE IS A BASTARD.
Wat is d difference between u and fayose?
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by Toktee(m): 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
Neyova:
I believe this man will be impeached!! He's bitten more than he could chew

Space dedicated to....

GMB!
SAI BABA
leave fayose,the music has stopped,yet he is still dancing,believe me,fayose will be impeach before august,just lets apc take over government first.
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
A very precise detail about Buhari/Osinbajo's victory at the polls was revealed by a Nairalander in 2013. A dream that details how each events leading to their victory would unfold and it turned out to be absolutely correct.

Check the link here https://www.nairaland.com/2230394/revelation-buharis-victory-2013-came#32242331
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by forkadict(m): 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
irunoobo:
[b]This election is not about GEJ been scammed in southwest or not. The people of the SW and north spoke the truth with their votes. It is unfortunate the Igbos made a wrong political gamble by supporting GEJ even though he failed woefully and did nothing tangible for their region. They failed to forget the past and embrace national unity hence their political decisions has always damaged their chances of having a major political influence or relevance in the Nigerian system.

There were so many indications that Jonathan was going to lose - He prepared late; he was careful with the timing of his declaration, when body language showed he was interested. He had no message for the people. All I heard were trains and fertilizers, YouWin, benin-Ore road and SureP(Really?) for 6 years. His campaign strategies reeled of derogatory statements and unnecessary personality attacks instead of concrete manifestos. APC employed consultants, PDP employed losers (FFKs, Okupe, Abati, Reuben, TANs etc). Jonathan heated the polity with ethnic-religious campaign strategies, jumping from one church to another; what do you think the Muslims would do? His wife continued to make derogatory statements against the North calling them names for making babies they can't cater for and insulting them with the constant mention of Almajiri schools. He was deceived by his aides , greedy people around him and he became a sectional leader. He was a bad product and I made mention of this regularly, a bad product never sells.

So I would say he scammed himself, he deceived himself by running to the south west bribing kings for endorsements as if the masses don't know what they really want.

He has successfully created a divide along tribal, religious and ethnic line all around the country and it will take a massive national reorientation to restore our national unity.

I will not pat him at the back for conceding defeat cos he already knew what awaits him if he acted on the contrary. He was part of the crew that ousted Gbagbo and he is fully aware of the watchful eyes of the ICC and instead of spending the rest of his life in jail like Gbagbo, he chose to return to Otueke to enjoy his loot in peace.

Gej should have won this elections easily if he had the interest of the masses at heart. He will forever live with the stigma of the first incumbent president to be ousted in Nigeria.
[/b]

STFU! ASSSSHOLE.

You are a guy passing off as a chic.

You have been exposed. You nasty ga.y asss murraforker!

I know your second handle.
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by OLUJAY4REAL: 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Those politicians should exercise patience till May 29 or after when Buhari is sworn. His swearing-in will automatically make the armed forces and the police answerable to him. They can then gain access to the complex to start the process of impeaching Fayose.

Yuo don't seem to know d game play here: by then, all the pro APC state house of assembly members would have been voted out in the election dt will hold on April 11th $ PDP will have d whole house! Remember, PDP won all d national assembly seats in Ekiti State.
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by Toktee(m): 3:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
OLUJAY4REAL:

Yuo don't seem to know d game play here: by then, all the pro APC state house of assembly members would have been voted out!
that tout will be kicked out of office before july,just watch,and for your info,the incoming house maybe more apc dominant than the present house.
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by Bhella5(m): 3:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
dazey:
Rochas ur judgement day is on 11th of April 2015 there is no place for ur to
hide even those ur brothers and sisters that came from north that voted
for buhari their vote we not save you. be ready to leave Douglass house
You (IMO people) want to detach yourself from the centre? It will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for an ibo man to be President of Nigeria with this attitude. Continu
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by Toktee(m): 3:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
forkadict:

STFU! ASSSSHOLE.

You are a guy passing off as a chic.

You have been exposed. You nasty ga.y asss murraforker!

I know your second handle.
why are you painned,do you have a personal grudge against the guy?,cos he said nothing but the truth
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by stonecoldcafe: 3:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
AnonymX:
[s][/s]

You truly think he would be remembered for being the first to be ousted?

He is remembered that he was the first African incumbent to uphold the principles of democracy and if you're on social media, you would know what I'm talking about.

U did not lie and d guy didn't lie!
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
By May 29 2015 the entire ekiti HOA would be 100% PDP. Where do you want to get the numbers to carry out the impeachment
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by elbaraj001(m): 3:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
Iamsynord:
NIGERIA
May the Distance between you and your enemies by like KANO and RIVERS,

The best attempt of your enemy will not move you like DELTA ,ENUGU and RIVERS

Every Orubebe Spirit disturbing your Progress in Life, They are JEGAEd immediately

As VCs and Profs of Universities are bowing before jega as if they are presenting project, You shall be respected

May you be as Useful as the Sign language Guy

May you not be as Useless as the Guy besides Jega wearing glasses

May your Opinion not be neglected like Orubebe

May you not implicate yourself to go on Exile like Bode George

All those wishing you death will Congratulate you like fayose

Synodic 2015....
Hahahahahahahahahaha....abeg wetin d sign language guy do u na..lol
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by cy4cent(f): 3:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
Flets:
APC should be careful not to set the country on fire before hand over.

GEJ has done his part, APC must act maturedly at this time. The 12mil + GEJ voters are still nursing their losses.

Any unnecessary witchhunting at this early stage could end ugly.

who is witch hunting who??
is this what they call witch hunting??
for 16>19??
let's new careful the way we take sides with impunity!!!!!
it is the right of the law makers to hold sessions, and that was what they went for, not to wizard hunt anyone.
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by Nicepoker(m): 3:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
Breiny:
Fayose is like the proverbial stubborn fly. It will follow a corpse to the grave. I'm positive that this man will make history as the first governor in Nigeria to be impeached twice. You will say I said it.
say what. This government won't grant u freedom of speech and freedom after speech. Hold ur useless tongue if u love ur miserable life.
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by FredGhalo: 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
Rochas will still win in IMO, mark my words.
dazey:
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by shinel(f): 4:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
snowland:

Your rant shows your lack of basic upbringing. Yorubas respect elders. Fayose is a bastard who last respect for the yoruba values. He lack respects for elders and he should be treated with disdain. Omode t'o ba m'owo we, o di dandan k'o bagba jeun. Fayose does not represent what yoruba stands for. Ko si omo yoruba kankan t'o ma fi owo osi juwe ile baba e. For him to score political points, he dragged his mother into his political games just to discredit another person. If such a person is your definition of a Hero, then you need to a brain evaluation.

Get this into your thick but yet empty skull, FAYOSE IS A BASTARD.

So what are you? (Yoruba respect elders) but you're calling someone older to be your father or elder brother Bastard. Less I forgot, could also feed your entire family. You are worse than a Bastard! Sp****t!
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by Keegan: 4:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
irunoobo:
[b]This election is not about GEJ been scammed in southwest or not. The people of the SW and north spoke the truth with their votes. It is unfortunate the Igbos made a wrong political gamble by supporting GEJ even though he failed woefully and did nothing tangible for their region. They failed to forget the past and embrace national unity hence their political decisions has always damaged their chances of having a major political influence or relevance in the Nigerian system.

There were so many indications that Jonathan was going to lose - He prepared late; he was careful with the timing of his declaration, when body language showed he was interested. He had no message for the people. All I heard were trains and fertilizers, YouWin, benin-Ore road and SureP(Really?) for 6 years. His campaign strategies reeled of derogatory statements and unnecessary personality attacks instead of concrete manifestos. APC employed consultants, PDP employed losers (FFKs, Okupe, Abati, Reuben, TANs etc). Jonathan heated the polity with ethnic-religious campaign strategies, jumping from one church to another; what do you think the Muslims would do? His wife continued to make derogatory statements against the North calling them names for making babies they can't cater for and insulting them with the constant mention of Almajiri schools. He was deceived by his aides , greedy people around him and he became a sectional leader. He was a bad product and I made mention of this regularly, a bad product never sells.

So I would say he scammed himself, he deceived himself by running to the south west bribing kings for endorsements as if the masses don't know what they really want.

He has successfully created a divide along tribal, religious and ethnic line all around the country and it will take a massive national reorientation to restore our national unity.

I will not pat him at the back for conceding defeat cos he already knew what awaits him if he acted on the contrary. He was part of the crew that ousted Gbagbo and he is fully aware of the watchful eyes of the ICC and instead of spending the rest of his life in jail like Gbagbo, he chose to return to Otueke to enjoy his loot in peace.

Gej should have won this elections easily if he had the interest of the masses at heart. He will forever live with the stigma of the first incumbent president to be ousted in Nigeria.
[/b]
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by mcgaius: 4:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
Am happy GMB won because in less than four years one dollar will be equal to 1 naira, millions of job will be created, students will be fed in school, oil prices will be stabilised, power supply will be 24 hours etc.
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
stankezzy:
Yoruba people and stu.pidity , amechi being in opposition he is regarded as a hero but fayose being in opposition , he is said to be impeached , are you people Mad?
you are the mad one here. Why must u generalise? Im a GEJ supporter nd im yoruba.
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by Breiny: 4:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
Nicepoker:
say what. This government won't grant u freedom of speech and freedom after speech. Hold ur useless tongue if u love ur miserable life.

Like Ayo Fayose, you have no home training, no decorum and no dignity. Again, I'm positive that you will end up like ur mentor, Fayose. I'm waiting for your worst.
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by philips70(m): 4:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
Flets:
APC should be careful not to set the country on fire before hand over.

GEJ has done his part, APC must act maturedly at this time. The 12mil + GEJ voters are still nursing their losses.

Any unnecessary witchhunting at this early stage could end ugly.

More than 6M of those votes were robbed under gun point. So edit your post. PDP has been robbing votes in the SS and SE since 1785 but PVC and ECR scared the hell out of their ass this time. The amount of fraud they needed to do to meet up the numbers was too large to achieve. God forbid a party that is incurably dependent on electoral fraud only to win elections.

People here cannot believe a close person to me was telling me how they went to a PDP seminar in Asaba on how to hack and compromise the card readers. For three good days, lodged in a cosy hotel. Tufiakwa!
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by indeed123: 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
dazey:

And we will make him an Ambassador or minister.
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by AnonymX: 5:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
fairheven:

He is not the first African leader to do so..go an do your research well before tell ing us wat we already know...starting from Ghana,how many times have power changed hands?then talk of Benin Republic,Zambia,Mozambique and so on.so wat are u talking about .?wat he did is only strange to us because we are Nigerians,very use to power of incumbency,but we are wiser now.

Were they incumbents?
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by Larow(m): 5:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
RebelChip:
They should be careful with the way they handle things in these sensitive times....

By the way, #‎Buharinowyouarethere‬

1. Remember that you promised to stabilise world oil prices.... We are watching.

2. Remember that you and APC promised 24 hours energy and electricity... We are watching.

3. Remember that you promised millions of jobs for the youths... They are watching and waiting.

4. Remember that you promised to make 1 dollar equals to 1 naira both in appreciation and depreciation.... We are watching.

5. Remember that a lot of people accused the president of not having shoes and called him shoeless. He ignored in the spirit of democracy. Hope you wont arrest anybody that calls you certificateless because me and you know that you have no certificate even standard six.

6. Finally, remember that their is freedom of speech in Nigeria under Jonathan. Even freedom after speech. I do hope you won't gag the press. I know you will grant freedom of speech but you will not grant freedom after speech.. The world is watching!

All the same, I pray and hope that Buhari doesnt dissappoint... Because if he does, that will mean that either Mbaka is confused as usual or the god he is serving is confused. Because I know that god being a spirit, should have seen that Buhari will dissappoint and not select Buhari ahead of time right? And when that happens, they will scream again that God has rejected him abi? But he didnt know ahead of time even though he is omnipotent and omniscient? Lols... Thats the beauty of critical reasoning and thinking... You will know the truth when you see one. Confused bunch of Christians.. All of them!
obiously! Na u dis GMB victory pain pass!
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by Alorotimi: 5:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
Fayose understands politics more than anyone of you that criticising him here. He will ensure that majority seats in the house of assembly are secured by his party PDP. President cannot remove him except he applies previous technique he was being removed with.
His party will secure majority seat in the house of assembly if not all.
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
irunoobo:

[/b]

Yes o. That's exactly my point.
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by snowland(m): 6:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
shinel:

So what are you? (Yoruba respect elders) but you're calling someone older to be your father or elder brother Bastard. Less I forgot, could also feed your entire family. You are worse than a Bastard! Sp****t!
By their fruits they shall be known. Fayose can be as old as Methuselah, he has lost the respects of well meaning Yorubas because we, Yorubas have respect for our elders. And any elder that threads the path of dishonour shall be accorded with dishonour. Fayose chose the path he threaded and he will be treated they way he treated other. Agba to so agbado mo'di lo di alawada fun adire. I guess you may not know the meaning of what I wrote in bold, you can ask any reasonable yoruba person to interpret it for you.

And for you, I and not even my family, will feed your entire generation. Hiding behind a faceless forum to spit thrash will not help you.

Enough said....Get a life, Flat head.
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by yelloo1(m): 9:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
I always laugh wen peopl talk about fayose been impeached soon,is dt how impeachment is in a democractic society?on wat ground is d impeachment gonna come frm,is he becos he vehemently support jonathan an categorically castigated buhari?peop fail 2 realise dis isn't a military regime anymore wey power is authocratically used.
Re: Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas by shinel(f): 12:37am On Apr 02, 2015
snowland:

By their fruits they shall be known. Fayose can be as old as Methuselah, he has lost the respects of well meaning Yorubas because we, Yorubas have respect for our elders. And any elder that threads the path of dishonour shall be accorded with dishonour. Fayose chose the path he threaded and he will be treated they way he treated other. Agba to so agbado mo'di lo di alawada fun adire. I guess you may not know the meaning of what I wrote in bold, you can ask any reasonable yoruba person to interpret it for you.

And for you, I and not even my family, will feed your entire generation. Hiding behind a faceless forum to spit thrash will not help you.

Enough said....Get a life, Flat head.
Smiles in Spanish, I won't blame you, dogs and goats are now online. You want to feed someone? poor church rat like you, can you afford just a flight ticket to Paris? spend more time to work on your life and educate yourself, I used an interpreter not only for the bolded part but also the whole write-up.
You just add plurals to every word, punctuation use error, typography error. Such a F****k*n scum!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari / Nigerian Crude Takes New Hit As Buyers Turn To Cheaper Russian Grade / New Kogi Governor Ododo Appoints Cabinet Members On First Day In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.