Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? (26778 Views)

Suspense, Last Minute Thrills As Ondo Picks New Governor / Ekiti To Build New Governor’s Office, High Court At N1.9billion / Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by godoluwa(m): 2:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
anybody who wish Oyo state Ajimobi, may God turn his/her fortune to how Ajimobi turned Oyo state into, Amen

Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by habeebcole: 2:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
ajoiiiiii
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by missionmex(m): 2:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
Anyone who foolishly vote along party line unminding the credibility of the candidate will have his or her self to blame. Vote individuals not party.

Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ajimobi nau, Baba blessing don rub on all of them now. See APC senators sleep like water.
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by hotgunz(m): 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
I will go for seyi makinde bt the party SDP No get ground

Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by TeeVibes(m): 2:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
lool
that will be after this
[iMusic] Korede Bello Ft. 2Face,
Olamide, Davido, Lil Kesh & Phyno
– Godwin (Remix)

http://www.igistng.com/2015/04/mavin-records-presents-korede-bello-new.html?m=0
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by ribbit: 2:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
januzaj:
SAI LADOJA
AJIMOBI IS A LIAR
Where are the dividends of democracy he
promised us in Oyo-state?
. local governments’ election?....we voted ni....president did not choose him....he chose all the 33 lg chairmen
AKALA IS A THIEF
FOLARIN IS A KILLER
where is the dividends of democracy Ladoga promised us? Atleast he spent more than 3yrs there before he was booted out..

Ajimobi is still the best governor OYO state ever had.. And I'm not gonna buy in to the propaganda of no money because no one became dangote under the likes of Ladoga and akala.

Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by IYANGBALI: 2:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
Who else but Ajimobi,he must break that jinx of no second term in Oyo state,moreover he did a very good work in Oyo state and he must complete what he started. The one that call himself akara should go and look for a taxi or kabukabu to drive,he is not fit to lead the good people of Oyo state. I live in Kano,but by God's grace I am coming home to give my 1 vote to Ajimobi because all votes count.

Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by IYANGBALI: 2:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
ribbit:
where is the dividends of democracy Ladoga promised us? Atleast he spent more than 3yrs there before he was booted out..

Ajimobi is still the best governor OYO state ever had.. And I'm not gonna in to the propaganda of no money because no one became dangote under the likes of Ladoga and akala.
God bless you jare
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by dguizman(m): 2:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
5 strong candidate,it will be hard for one to choose o.but it is between Ajmobi and Ladoja...Teslim is dead already,while Akala don't have d strength to challenge Ladoja and Ajimobi in ibadan and oyo....just give it to Ladoja.

Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by ribbit: 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
IYANGBALI:
God bless you jare
and you too jare

April 11.. Ajimobi all the way ni.
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by godoluwa(m): 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Who else but Ajimobi,he must break that jinx of no second term in Oyo state,moreover he did a very good work in Oyo state and he must complete what he started. The one that call himself akara should go and look for a taxi or kabukabu to drive,he is not fit to lead the good people of Oyo state. I live in Kano,but by God's grace I am coming home to give my 1 vote to Ajimobi because all votes count.
My prayer for u is this, may God turn your fortune the exact way Ajimobi has turned the fortune of Oyo state into, Amen
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by IYANGBALI: 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
coogar:
oyo state indigenes don't elect the same governor twice. personally, i think ajimobi's days are numbered.
that was den,now that adedibu and arisekola are dead,that has died too. Ajimobi must come back to finish what he started.
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by jaybee3(m): 2:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
It's going to be tightly contested between Ajimobi and Ladoja

Ladoja will most certainly suffer from APC's momentum
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by dguizman(m): 2:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
5 strong candidates,its hard to choose.Teslim Folarin is dead already,Akala is only strong in ogbomosho,he doesn't have dat strength to challenge Ajimobi and Ladoja in ibadan,so I rule him out....for Ajimobi,u can't serve oyo state twice.so I give it to Ladoja.
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by ewosk: 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
AJIMOBI will win not because of his performance nor the Party He is representing but because of d serious contenders he has....

The votes will b spread across accord, Labour and sdp hence none will b able to topple him...

D #godshavespoken grin

#babanowthatyouarethere
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by januzaj(m): 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
ribbit:

Ajimobi is still the best governor OYO state ever had.. And I'm not gonna in to the propaganda of no money because no one became dangote under the likes of Ladoga and akala.
y did he choose all the 33 thieves
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by JOINFRIEND(m): 2:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
We do not have any challenger for AJUMOBI, others are just mouth politics, and we really thank ajumobi for giving us the previilege of sleep with our two eyes closed ajumobi sai baba[b][/b]
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by IYANGBALI: 2:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
godoluwa:
My prayer for u is this, may God turn your fortune the exact way Ajimobi has turned the fortune of Oyo state into, Amen
amen. Are you happy now? Eyin ole ajegudu jera,wey no like better thing because of Una selfish interest. Ajimobi is coming back,ore mi Ocala,not even that your dirty prayer can stop him,gba be

Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by dguizman(m): 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
IYANGBALI:
that was den,now that adedibu and arisekola are dead,that has died too. Ajimobi must come back to finish what he started.
it will be hard for Ajimobi to retain dat seat o.I'm very sure he won't win in ogbomosho,dat is Akala's strength.he will also share vote with Ladoja in ibadan.I will only say he will win oyo town.oke ogun is out of bound already....so hw will he do it?
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by okhiai1(m): 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW OYO POLITICS AT ALL LET ME EXPLAIN HOW AJUMOBI WILL LOSE FOR U
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by coogar: 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
jaybee3:
It's going to be tightly contested between Ajimobi and Ladoja

Ladoja will most certainly suffer from APC's momentum

will you be going to i-bad to vote?

IYANGBALI:

ajimobi is also my choice too but we are talking about oyo state here. they don't serve the same master twice. even bola ige got booted out for olunloyo back in the days. oyo state no send anyone - they would do the same to mandela or gandhi.

Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by ribbit: 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
januzaj:
y did he choose all the 33 thieves
is that reason enough to bring back old thugs to continue their amala politics and thuggery?

Ajimobi is definitely not perfect, but he dwarves his predecessors when it comes to achievement.

By the way, how many states in Nigerian conducted local government election? You people made it seem like it's only Ajimobi that refused to elect local government chairmen.

Even the ones that were there before, how did they better the life of the people of OYO?
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by godoluwa(m): 2:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
IYANGBALI:
amen. Are you happy now? Eyin ole ajegudu jera,wey no like better thing because of Una selfish interest. Ajimobi is coming back,ore mi Ocala,not even that your dirty prayer can stop him,gba be
am glad u said amen. so shall it be for u. as regard d rest u typed, av gat no comment
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by januzaj(m): 2:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
ribbit:
is that reason enough to bring back old thugs to continue their amala politics and thuggery?

Ajimobi is definitely not perfect, but he dwarves his predecessors when it comes to achievement.

By the way, how many states in Nigerian conducted local government election? You people made it seem like it's only Ajimobi that refused to elect local government chairmen.

Even the ones that were there before, how did they better the life of the people of OYO?
apart from iseyin....name ajimobi's achievement in oke ogun
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by IYANGBALI: 2:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
One other thing that will help Ajimobi is the victory of APC/Buhari at the centre,that will psychologically arouse sentiments and make people to give their votes to Ajimobi. Don't you know that ordinarily everybody wants to associate with success,nobody likes to be seen with a loser. Oyo state people are going to be psyched up on that day. Gba be.
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by ProfGday(m): 2:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
**** OYO IS GOING TO APC AGAIN************

IF U BLIEVE IT LIKE,IF NOT SHARE

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by alaoeri: 2:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ajimobi will set a record as the first democratically elected governor to rule Oyo twice, Ibadan votes will be share among Ladoja, Ajimobi & Teslim Folarin since they are all from Ibadan, Oke Ogun is for Ajimobi, Oyo town is for Ajimobi with Alaafin influence & Akala will struggle to win Ogbomosho because Soun has a son contesting for house of assembly under APC on same day. Ajimobi Oyo state governor till 2019. cool

Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by heneversleep: 2:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
Its going to be a tough call betwwen Ajimobi and Ladoja, but I do not think there is a way to defeat the incumbent governor unlessACCORD and SDP works something together. #thats just my personal opinion.
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by bjoyoyo: 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
IN SHALAHU AJIMOBI
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by martineverest(m): 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
To be honest,coming from niger-delta to ibadan northwest,where i served.i ve had the notion dat ibadan is too archaic for my liking,but only to realise dat ibadan is more modernise than benin,warri and co all together.....i must give gov. Ajimobi thumbs up....what a govnor

Sagay: "Saraki, Dogara’s Allowances, An Explosive Issue, Will Blow Up Nigeria" / Consumers To Pay Full Electricity Rates From July 2021 / PDP Convention: Wike, Fintiri, Saraki, Okowa, Bala Emerge Power Brokers