Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? (26779 Views)

Suspense, Last Minute Thrills As Ondo Picks New Governor / Ekiti To Build New Governor’s Office, High Court At N1.9billion / Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by Sooroptimist1: 3:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
efilefun:
I would have chosen Ajimobi, but i dont believe in power of incumbency anymore and surprises could spring up from anywhere just like the guy from Accord party that won a house of rep seat in lagos.. Nigeria's politics is a bit advanced now but Ajimobi should still be hopeful of breaking the jinx of oyo state.

Meanwhile we still celebrating baba's victory.... SAI BABA!!!!!!

The guy who won under Accord in Lagos was a Former APC House of Rep member Dauda Kako-Are,who was not given a return ticket to the HOR

He did very well for the masses and has up to 10 buses by which he conveys students to school everyday

He also has a Massive TV viewing centre called House 9 on Shyllon street where people watch matches live and free

i am massively sure he will decamp back to APC as he only decamped due to the fact that Yemi Alli was given the ticket

So hear it from me,that Accord win should be counted for APC......its only a matter of time
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by ribbit: 3:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
dguizman:
I'm very sure Ajimobi won't have more than 40-50% vote in ibadan,I give him 35% in oke ogun,so tell me hw he will win when Akala has gotten 80-90% in ogbomosho and like 50% in oyo town.
akala cannot become governor of oyo state again.. Forget that one. It's between ladoja and akala.. To me, ogbomosho vote is like SE votes in the just concluded election. It's looks important but very insignificant..

The real battle is oke ogun, iseyin and Ibadan.
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by IYANGBALI: 3:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
godoluwa:
silence iz d best answer for FOOOL
hahahahahaahahahahahah,na after I don give you upper cut finish you come realize say I be fool?see blood all over you,na you be the real mumu. Next time you no go come near me. Ntooooooor,oro na dun o fe ke tongue

1 Like

Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by dguizman(m): 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
ribbit:
akala cannot become governor of oyo state again.. Forget that one. It's between ladoja and akala.. To me, ogbomosho vote is like SE votes in the just concluded election. It's looks important but very insignificant..

The real battle is oke ogun, iseyin and Ibadan.
let's wait and see,same way ppl never gave accord party a chance in lagos till they shock lagosians.
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
A very precise detail about Buhari/Osinbajo's victory at the polls was revealed by a Nairalander in 2013. A dream that details how each events leading to their victory would unfold and it turned out to be absolutely correct.

Check the link here https://www.nairaland.com/2230394/revelation-buharis-victory-2013-came#32242331
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
Adesiji77:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/who-will-oyo-elect-as-its-new-governor-/205572/

lalasticlala, Seun

Anybody better would be OK

Nigeria have to move forward
We ain't voting based on sentiment... Progress is what we need
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by rafeelly(m): 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
I am coming back home to vote for ajimobi... I was born and brought up in Ibadan... of all my years there I have never seen any governor like ajimobi... the infrastructural development can not be compared.. from the eleyele to challenge road, mokola overhead bridge, agodi gardens to name a few

no space for akala to resume his bleaching and looting business
no vacancy for ladoja to have his revenge...
teslim folarin should see off Jonathan to otueke
makinde is here to share accord's party vote

no VACANCY in agodi
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by Rekeb: 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ajimobi all the way. The man has tremendously developed Oyo state in the 4 years he's been at the helm.
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by Jobyruz(m): 3:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
IYANGBALI:
to your first question yes I will by God's grace. To the second question,those hawks that were making things not to work in Oyo state because of their selfish interest are now dead and some of them that are still alive are too old to have a say in this election,so that makes that unwritten law that Oyo state don't serve same master twice irrelevant and useless. As I said in my other post,the victory of APC/GMB at the presidential election will help Ajimobi to win the governorship election. APC/GMB's victory will psychologically make people to go for AJIMOBI/APC,everybody wants to be part of success,nobody wants to be seen with a failure,trust me that will surely work on the psyche of my people in Oyo state.
seems u don't understand ibadan politics very well did pdp/gej victory in 2011 psychologically made pdp gubernatorial candidate win the election?oyo state election is the most complicated cos u will never know where pple are going
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
ribbit:
I left lautech before ajimobi came. So, I really don't know about the school fees now.. But he reduced that of polytechnic Ibadan.. I think akala left the school at about 75 thousand and ajimobi reduced it by 50%

Before the tenure of akala ended, he increased tution fee to over 100k. When Ajimobi came, he reduced the tution fee to 65000 and 72500(non indigene). We that we were in lautech before the anouncement was made in 2010 were d last set dt paid 40,000
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by moufan: 3:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
it's ajimobi insha ALLAH
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
godoluwa:
silence iz d best answer for FOOOL

What's ur Problem? Why cursing? You are not being held at gun point or forced to vote for Ajimobi. You only have one vote and vote it for anybody you like and pls respect yourself in a public forum.

The way You present yourself here will show the type of upbring that you have.(No offense).
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
IYANGBALI:
hahahahahaahahahahahah,na after I don give you upper cut finish you come realize say I be fool?see blood all over you,na you be the real mumu. Next time you no go come near me. Ntooooooor,oro na dun o fe ke tongue

You are funny. Agbaya ni yin ma lol
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
Jobyruz:
seems u don't understand ibadan politics very well did pdp/gej victory in 2011 psychologically made pdp gubernatorial candidate win the election?oyo state election is the most complicated cos u will never know where pple are going

2011, Most pple were fed up with Akala's govt n wanted change
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by IYANGBALI: 3:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
Soyedele1:

You are funny. Agbaya ni yin ma lol
no mind me jare,na nairaland I dey take control my bp grin
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by godoluwa(m): 3:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
Soyedele1:

What's ur Problem? Why cursing? You are not being held at gun point or forced to vote for Ajimobi. You only have one vote and vote it for anybody you like and pls respect yourself in a public forum.

The way You present yourself here will show the type of upbring that you have.(No offense).
u just jump to conclusion. try & d whole post b4 u type like incorrigible nincompoop. thanx
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by godoluwa(m): 3:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
Soyedele1:

to make myself clear, i prayed for the guy & nt cursed him. if u want dat prayer, its there 4 u to claim free of charge
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by dguizman(m): 3:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
godoluwa:
u just jump to conclusion. try & d whole post b4 u type like incorrigible nincompoop. thanx
LOL
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
godoluwa:

I did not. I followed everything. Thanks for the insult. Shows d type of home You come from
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by godoluwa(m): 3:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
Soyedele1:

I did not. I followed everything. Thanks for the insult. Shows d type of home You come from
kikikikiki...u mean sey na curse i dash d guy? anyway na prayer. wetin be ya own sef? u end ya first folly statement wif `upbringing' & second wif home, what will u end d 3rd wif?
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by PrettyPrisca(f): 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
Op you did a great analysis!
I think ,with what I saw on Saturday...Akala might win did election.SDP,PDP are already out of the race....APC really disappointed d electorate...it's payback time for a govt of hubbyandwifey!Ladoja or Akala is it!

1 Like

Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by Walelavender(m): 3:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
Underrate Ajimobi @ your own peril. What is the jinx all about? He may not have performed excellently well, but his style of governance surpasses all other past governors of the state
Oyo has always been 'unlucky' with the men that govern it, but it seems this time the electorates are getting it right. Akala of Labour is unelectable(that is what you know). Tessy isn't loved by even his own @ Ona-ara, Baba Alankara (Ladoja) should be a King maker, Seyi Makinde can go ahead to prove his popularity towards 2019.
The election will be very close. No landslide win for the "5", but I tip Ajimobi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by PACHRIS(m): 3:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
Though oyo political situation is a case study but going by the will of majority ajimobi has loos his popularity due to his arrongancy and inhumane ways of governance can you imagine a governor telling retiree they will die of hunger can u imagine a governor running for second term and up till now some have not collected their January salary lump back of last year lb is there he promised heaven and earth during his first tenure campaign but nothing I said nothing was done. His case to. Me will be like that of Jonathan. People are tired of him, he sent people and intimidated worker with his sack sack policy now it is time for his judgement. But for Ladoja his popularity among the workers of oyo is a better chance his policies during his government favourite youth and worker and he is popular among them but he had face off with politicians. Makinde is new yet to be tested but Teslim may have problems that has befallen pdp. Every one know akala to be reckless and we dnt want that kind of government again so I choose between Ladoja and ajimobi been incumbent but ajimobi is been deceived by Presidency vote but people are no more party inclined but personality. So I doubt ajimobi
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by markitzel: 3:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
Did I hear akala? Dat money thrift ladoja? Dat clueless nonsense, teslim? Dnt even go there, humans tho, we suprise me how we think, and how easily we forget things that this people don't have our interest in mind, SMH. Am a literate, I can tell when I see progress, anything other than Ajimobi, aint voting...
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
godoluwa:
kikikikiki...u mean sey na curse i dash d guy? anyway na prayer. wetin be ya own sef? u end ya first folly statement wif `upbringing' & second wif home, what will u end d 3rd wif?

Lol.. Av a nice day sir
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by Horllamideh(m): 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Who else but Ajimobi,he must break that jinx of no second term in Oyo state,moreover he did a very good work in Oyo state and he must complete what he started. The one that call himself akara should go and look for a taxi or kabukabu to drive,he is not fit to lead the good people of Oyo state. I live in Kano,but by God's grace I am coming home to give my 1 vote to Ajimobi because all votes count.
I was enjoying your comment up to the point where you mentioned Akala/Akara,Dat wux wen i know you are stewpid and clueless......I want Ajimobi but insulting Akala is a No-No thing for me.
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by adioolayi(m): 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
#Ajimobi le'kan si

Ki Oyo le'da...Ajumose gbogbo wa ni.

No sentiment, he has done well.
He liberated Ibadan from mockery of being a dirty, hooligans city...Turning it into peaceful and clean city.
Ajumose buses ease transportation wahala and they are affordable....Free for school children......Good road network especially within the capital city....resurrecting Agodi gardens for recreation activities.... And the lists goes on...

Please, let's join hands and vote Governor Ajimobi once more.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by mobb: 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ladoja All the way. Accord Party nani
LADOJA
AJIMOBI IS A LIAR
Where are the dividends of democracy he
promised us in Oyo-state?
. local governments’ election?....we voted ni....president did not choose him....he chose all the 33 lg chairmen
the only achievement ajimobi recorded in oke ogun is iseyin...others are neglected
AKALA IS A THIEF
FOLARIN IS A KILLER
[/quote]
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by IYANGBALI: 4:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
Horllamideh:

I was enjoying your comment up to the point where you mentioned Akala/Akara,Dat wux wen i know you are stewpid and clueless......I want Ajimobi but insulting Akala is a No-No thing for me.
fok off,is he your father?if he is;too bad. I dont have respect for men that bleach. Now get the fok off my front,i have got other fools to attend to
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by benzion72(m): 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
As long as things fall apart the center can not hold. Looking at the Senate and House of representative result. It has shown clearly that except there is a merger of political gladiator APC will coast on to victory in Oyo state
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by Horllamideh(m): 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
alaoeri:
Ajimobi will set a record as the first democratically elected governor to rule Oyo twice, Ibadan votes will be share among Ladoja, Ajimobi & Teslim Folarin since they are all from Ibadan, Oke Ogun is for Ajimobi, Oyo town is for Ajimobi with Alaafin influence & Akala will struggle to win Ogbomosho because Soun has a son contesting for house of assembly under APC on same day. Ajimobi Oyo state governor till 2019. cool
If i hear say Akala struggle to win Ogbomosho ajilete,d best APC can garner in the percentage total votes in ogbm is 10%,Soun's son can't win because Akala has the whole Ogbm in his grip....I am from Ogbomosho and it saddens me a lot when i saw multitudes praising that thief....Ajimobi all the way sha
Re: Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ajimobi is owing me undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shina Peller Wins APC Iseyin/kajola/itesiwaju Federal Constituency Reps’ Ticket / DSS Agents Stole Saraki's Money - Sahara Reporters / Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed During Operation Python Dance (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.