Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,702 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Share Your April Fool Pranks With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your April Fool Pranks With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend (5582 Views)

7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship / Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things / What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your April Fool Pranks With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by DanceVille: 3:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
Today was so much fun for me...
April Fool Pranks Indeed...

My Girlfriend called today at 7am, that she was admitted to the Hospital..
And I asked her why?
She responded by saying..."She has got pregnant for me"
I was shocked!...
I quickly answered her that..."Did you mean you're pregnant for me or another dude"?....Though, I've forgot today was April fool...
After much chats on the phone, she later said "April Fool"...
I feel like slaping her but God saves her, she wasn't infront of me...
I was so confused, that I feel like running away...
*LOL*..

Drop yours!...Lets laugh.
Re: Share Your April Fool Pranks With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by EddyBlingzz(m): 3:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
I just realised i don't even have a girlfriend cry cry

God will punish all those my village winch for this sad angry

2 Likes

Re: Share Your April Fool Pranks With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by AndreRose(f): 3:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
A friend of mine told the parents he passed an interview he went for. The father being so happy that the child have gotten a job ordered the mum to kill 2 chickens to celebrate. Drinks and its kind were bought to quench the peppery taste of the rice cooked. Now he doesn't know how to tell the parents its all April fool, and that actually they(the company) haven't called him yet.
#an expensive april fool
Re: Share Your April Fool Pranks With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by Fairgodwin(m): 4:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
For us who are single, nothing to share. Let's just follow thread.
Re: Share Your April Fool Pranks With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
I even forgot today was April fool day o!
my boyfriend called me and was like " love, I'm so sorry!!! I'm coming to meet u right now, I know its hard!" and I was like "what? what are u talking abt??"
and he said "ur house is on fire! don't u know?"
I was shocked! I just screamed Jesus! and he started laughing saying April fool. I was angry and warned him never to scare me like that again. angry
Re: Share Your April Fool Pranks With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
AndreRose:
A friend of mine told the parents he passed an interview he went for. The father being so happy that the child have gotten a job ordered the mum to kill 2 chickens to celebrate. Drinks and its kind were bought to quench the peppery taste of the rice cooked. Now he doesn't know how to tell the parents its all April fool, and that actually they(the company) haven't called him yet.
#an expensive april fool
thine boy is plays wit fires,him shud b flogs and starve for him enspenaive jock angry

tansks me laterssad
Re: Share Your April Fool Pranks With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by AndreRose(f): 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
HSinclair:
thine boy is plays wit fires,him shud b flogs and starve for him enspenaive jock angry

tansks me laterssad
As in eh. He should just pray the company calls him.
Re: Share Your April Fool Pranks With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
AndreRose:

As in eh. He should just pray the company calls him.
the compinies wont calld him now dat Gudlocks lust elenction angry

and escuxe me wear is yours piksure? undecided
Re: Share Your April Fool Pranks With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by ghost1718(m): 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
what wake me UP this morning was my uncle shouting.......... His wife IN the village called him to inform him that his land close to the river has been sold cheesy :Dso as i am speaking to u now he is on his way to village cheesy cheesy cheesy

i was smart to notice his son's early morning call to me telling me that my twin sis in school sis is pregnant cheesy cheesy :Di no get laff as i check my date cheesy

i will update when i get ANY infor about my uncle on his was to village
Re: Share Your April Fool Pranks With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by Chanchit: 4:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
As I no knw say today na April 1st, na so the foolish girl send bbm msg say she no do again, sleep first clear for my eye, on a good day I for say no problem, but I never strike her well well, so I come ask say wetin happen, she say she's jst tired of d relationship, she say make I delete her from my contacts, na so I say I still dey find delete button, she come say April fool, the thing vex me small, I jst code am. She go soon delete her sef, na small time remain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your April Fool Pranks With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by Syphax(m): 5:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
Chanchit:
As I no knw say today na April 1st, na so the foolish girl send bbm msg say she no do again, sleep first clear for my eye, on a good day I for say no problem, but I never strike her well well, so I come ask say wetin happen, she say she's jst tired of d relationship, she say make I delete her from my contacts, na so I say I still dey find delete button, she come say April fool, the thing vex me small, I jst code am. She go soon delete her sef, na small time remain.

Bro,,God has already customized your room in hell fire.
Re: Share Your April Fool Pranks With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by Chanchit: 5:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
Syphax:

Bro,,God has already customized your room in hell fire.

Sebi na me and you go live there.
Re: Share Your April Fool Pranks With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by Syphax(m): 5:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
Chanchit:

Sebi na me and you go live there.

Nah you and Mr Seun
Re: Share Your April Fool Pranks With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
my bae called and said she is breaking up wif me.. iv been waiting since for her to say its an April fool prank!! but she hasnt called yet.. am really begging God it is a prank! i love her with everything iv got.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your April Fool Pranks With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by apholaryn: 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
Chanchit:
lmao sharp bad guy...but tru tru ur fire for hell go tall and big pass river niger.
Re: Share Your April Fool Pranks With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by danbrowndmf(m): 6:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
[quote
author=EroticAngelina post=32244094]I even forgot today was April fool
day o!
my boyfriend called me and was like " love, I'm so sorry!!! I'm coming
to meet u right now, I know its hard!" and I was like "what? what are u
talking abt??"
and he said "ur house is on fire! don't u know?"
I was shocked! I just screamed Jesus! and he started laughing saying
April fool. I was angry and warned him never to scare me like that
again. angry[/quote] Hahhahahahaha,u gah me laughn Real Hard.:p

i like ur bf sense of humour
Re: Share Your April Fool Pranks With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Hahhahahahaha,u gah me laughn Real Hard.:p

i like ur bf sense of humour
lol, I like it too, but sometimes it can be annoying o
Re: Share Your April Fool Pranks With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by danbrowndmf(m): 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol, I like it too, but sometimes it can be annoying o
Nobody Pranked Me.sad
Re: Share Your April Fool Pranks With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Nobody Pranked Me.sad
awww sorry dear.
Re: Share Your April Fool Pranks With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by Bowaley17(m): 8:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
You just made me remember that i dont even have a GF...
Re: Share Your April Fool Pranks With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hate April fools
Re: Share Your April Fool Pranks With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by dechandel(f): 10:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
shikaan:
my bae called and said she is breaking up wif me.. iv been waiting since for her to say its an April fool prank!! but she hasnt called yet.. am really begging God it is a prank! i love her with everything iv got.
Your case is different grin grin
Re: Share Your April Fool Pranks With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by tohpahz(f): 11:00am On Apr 02, 2015
He called and told me to come to a particular place..
Was so overwhelmed with the thought of seeing him that i basically ran to the place..
He then called to tell me it was April fool.. angry
Re: Share Your April Fool Pranks With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by Rexhenrex(m): 11:36am On Apr 02, 2015
there is this gurl i hate chatting with on whatsap my course mate anita. she uploaded a pix on whatsap. Here is the convo that ensured.

Me;you are beautiful i love the
picx.
Anita:thanks alot am blushing am
happy its coming from you.
Me:lol...april fool
anita:thank you am blocking you.

Na so she block me, abeg i do any bad thing day
Re: Share Your April Fool Pranks With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
my gf called and before she could say Jack! I outsmart her and said baby you haven't called me this early in more than a yr and this April Fool sh*t doesn't really work on me. She felt awkward and bad tongue
Re: Share Your April Fool Pranks With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by Babygal4eva(f): 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
Told me bf to be at my house in an hour I have a sensual surprise for him but if he missed the hour mark I won't give it to him again(we live like 2 and a half hours from each other), anywaiz I dunno how he did it but he made it in under an hour and called me that he was in front of my place and I told him "Hun, April fools I'm actually in class in school, but you can wait for me a..." he cut the call He hasn't answered his phone since then cry cry

I hate April 1st
Re: Share Your April Fool Pranks With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by tohpahz(f): 1:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
Babygal4eva:
Told me bf to be at my house in an hour I have a sensual surprise for him but if he missed the hour mark I won't give it to him again(we live like 2 and a half hours from each other), anywaiz I dunno how he did it but he made it in under an hour and called me that he was in front of my place and I told him "Hun, April fools I'm actually in class in school, but you can wait for me a..." he cut the call He hasn't answered his phone since then cry cry

I hate April 1st

Lolzz. Sorry
Re: Share Your April Fool Pranks With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
He don't take jokes well so I don't it. Last year April fool joke almost kill him.
Re: Share Your April Fool Pranks With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by debbie10: 1:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
tohpahz:
He called and told me to come to a particular place..
Was so overwhelmed with the thought of seeing him that i basically ran to the place..
He then called to tell me it was April fool.. angry
. Eh ya sorry
Re: Share Your April Fool Pranks With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
My girlfriend this morning called me, and it came as a surprise to me when i heard her crying so hard, (note: it was fake cry) and i was like baby what is it, what happening to you? and she just burst out and said " i am pregnant" chai.... i believe her because last time i had sex with her, i didn't used condom. i nearly slum, when she notice that i was shaking, i couldn't say a word again... she just shoutout APRIL FOOL!!!!! Lol,.... i can't help than to give her a sound warning not to crack such expensive joke with me in the name of april fool... it wasn't funny seriously, this thing can give someone heartattack.

(1) (Reply)

5 Methods To Expose Your Girl's Fake Moans And Screams During Sex / How Can I Part Ways With This Babe, Advice Needed! / "My Boyfriend Dumped Me And He Wants To Marry My Elder Sister"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.