Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) (63655 Views)

Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President / Senate Presidency: Tinubu Bows To Pressure, Dumps Akume / Nursing Mothers Bring Their Babies To Greet Buhari In Imo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by Alary: 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
Old picture ! Lol
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
Old pics 2013
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by olubenjazzy(m): 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
Congrats to bboth of u. Plz mk sure we feel d "change"
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by maafen: 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hmnn the reverse should be the case
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by Dayanky(m): 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
Kudos 2 D winner Ląf´¨) 
¸.•´ ¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.• =)) нaнaнaнaнa. grin
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by joystickextendr: 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
old pic

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by dustydee: 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lalasticlala, this is an old picture.
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by Gwammen(m): 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
Respect to the President elect
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
This shiiii is Old. angry angry angry angry
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by BRAV0O(m): 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ah tinube!!!! grin u will think is a gentle man with dis but if u fall for dis prank I pity u from oshodi to shomolu grin grin
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by nduchucks: 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
lalasticala, this is a very old photograph. You may want to remove it from the FP. This thread is an unintentional falsification.
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by vislabraye(m): 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by farem: 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
This is scam! That picture is more than a month. If you've said that TInubu did it in advance, I will consider you. But with this , it;s a miss.
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by GentleToks(m): 4:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
irunoobo:
[b]This election is not about GEJ been scammed in southwest or not. The people of the SW and north spoke the truth with their votes. It is unfortunate the Igbos made a wrong political gamble by supporting GEJ even though he failed woefully and did nothing tangible for their region. They failed to forget the past and embrace national unity hence their political decisions has always damaged their chances of having a major political influence or relevance in the Nigerian system. Cry

There were so many indications that Jonathan was going to lose - He prepared late; he was careful with the timing of his declaration, when body language showed he was interested. He had no message for the people. All I heard were trains and fertilizers, YouWin, benin-Ore road and SureP(Really?) for 6 years. His campaign strategies reeled of derogatory statements and unnecessary personality attacks instead of concrete manifestos. APC employed consultants, PDP employed losers (FFKs, Okupe, Abati, Reuben, TANs etc). Jonathan heated the polity with ethnic-religious campaign strategies, jumping from one church to another; what do you think the Muslims would do? His wife continued to make derogatory statements against the North calling them names for making babies they can't cater for and insulting them with the constant mention of Almajiri schools. He was deceived by his aides , greedy people around him and he became a sectional leader. He was a bad product and I made mention of this regularly, a bad product never sells.

So I would say he scammed himself, he deceived himself by running to the south west bribing kings for endorsements as if the masses don't know what they really want.

He has successfully created a divide along tribal, religious and ethnic line all around the country and it will take a massive national reorientation to restore our national unity.

I will not pat him at the back for conceding defeat cos he already knew what awaits him if he acted on the contrary. He was part of the crew that ousted Gbagbo and he is fully aware of the watchful eyes of the ICC and instead of spending the rest of his life in jail like Gbagbo, he chose to return to Otueke to enjoy his loot in peace.

Gej should have won this elections easily if he had the interest of the masses at heart. He will forever live with the stigma of the first incumbent president to be ousted in Nigeria.
[/b]

This is a replica of my thought. You nailed it.
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
irunoobo:
This election is not about GEJ been scammed in southwest or not. The people of the SW and north spoke the truth with their votes. It is unfortunate the Igbos made a wrong political gamble by supporting GEJ even though he failed woefully and did nothing tangible for their region. They failed to forget the past and embrace national unity hence their political decisions has always damaged their chances of having a major political influence or relevance in the Nigerian system.

No need for copy and paste please.
We have read, liked and shared this post earlier in another thread.
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by Tonnierichy(m): 4:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
Dats sweet cheesy
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
Nairaland ehn..Some say na photoshop..Some dey say Tinubu wear blue today..I hail una ooo...But I don c this pic b4 sha! And nothing dey there nah...
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
irunoobo:
[b]This election is not about GEJ been scammed in southwest or not. The people of the SW and north spoke the truth with their votes. It is unfortunate the Igbos made a wrong political gamble by supporting GEJ even though he failed woefully and did nothing tangible for their region. They failed to forget the past and embrace national unity hence their political decisions has always damaged their chances of having a major political influence or relevance in the Nigerian system.

There were so many indications that Jonathan was going to lose - He prepared late; he was careful with the timing of his declaration, when body language showed he was interested. He had no message for the people. All I heard were trains and fertilizers, YouWin, benin-Ore road and SureP(Really?) for 6 years. His campaign strategies reeled of derogatory statements and unnecessary personality attacks instead of concrete manifestos. APC employed consultants, PDP employed losers (FFKs, Okupe, Abati, Reuben, TANs etc). Jonathan heated the polity with ethnic-religious campaign strategies, jumping from one church to another; what do you think the Muslims would do? His wife continued to make derogatory statements against the North calling them names for making babies they can't cater for and insulting them with the constant mention of Almajiri schools. He was deceived by his aides , greedy people around him and he became a sectional leader. He was a bad product and I made mention of this regularly, a bad product never sells.

So I would say he scammed himself, he deceived himself by running to the south west bribing kings for endorsements as if the masses don't know what they really want.

He has successfully created a divide along tribal, religious and ethnic line all around the country and it will take a massive national reorientation to restore our national unity.

I will not pat him at the back for conceding defeat cos he already knew what awaits him if he acted on the contrary. He was part of the crew that ousted Gbagbo and he is fully aware of the watchful eyes of the ICC and instead of spending the rest of his life in jail like Gbagbo, he chose to return to Otueke to enjoy his loot in peace.

Gej should have won this elections easily if he had the interest of the masses at heart. He will forever live with the stigma of the first incumbent president to be ousted in Nigeria.
[/b]
Rubbish!....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
irunoobo:
[b]This election is not about GEJ been scammed in southwest or not. The people of the SW and north spoke the truth with their votes. It is unfortunate the Igbos made a wrong political gamble by supporting GEJ even though he failed woefully and did nothing tangible for their region. They failed to forget the past and embrace national unity hence their political decisions has always damaged their chances of having a major political influence or relevance in the Nigerian system.

[/b]

Are you not ashamed of posting this, please you can stay back but don't drag Nigeria with you!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by Dannyset(m): 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
This pix isn't recent!
But that aside, every personalty in that party respect GMB a lot. Even before he agreed to contest under their platform(APC), he has told them what he stands for, and they all accepted his view. He is well respected even among opposition(PDP).
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by Fairgodwin(m): 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
Mr Lala, this is an old picture for heaven's sakes. Na wa for u sha o.
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by jaywire: 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
sai baba, @tinubu am proud of you sir. my role model!
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by cirmuell(m): 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
@Lalasticlala I guess you're oblivious of the fact that this particular picture has been on the internet for a while. You should take this thread down.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by suwailad(f): 4:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
lalasticala, you have broken rule 8! You must be BANNED!
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by Davotee(m): 4:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
D moment dat card reader rejected jona, i knew his jazz has failed. I sensed doom.
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
noted.

Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
irunoobo:

[/b]

Abeg,Go and die. You are not better than any of the people you mentioned here, They the Igbos are richer and wiser than Nothern and South Western Nigeria. IGBOS GOT FIRST PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA...FIRST MILITARY HEAD OF STATE THAT BROUGHT US THIS FEDERATION AND HAS POWERS BEYOUND SOUTH EAST AND YOU ARE HERE MAKING NOISE. IDIOOTIC FOOOL.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by bioladudu: 4:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
God will give u wisdom
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by ogene007: 4:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
irunoobo:

[/b]

Your type with this silly piece, are the worst enemies of Buhari because you are inadvertently trying to set him up for failure because he can never succeed with a country heavily divided around ethnic and religious lines. Any form of sabotage of Buhari's regime, especially by the militants in the creeks blowing up the pipeline, will put paid to the new government before they have even had time to settle down. Buhari has been smart enough to appeal for unity and oneness across the various political divide, and he has gone further to state that people like you who hold such divisive views do not speak fro him, or belong to him. Kindly keep these your parochial and silly views to yourself because you are simply trying to cause problems for the new incoming government.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by olasoji1: 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2015

Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by gangb(f): 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
irunoobo:
[/b]

Why are you tribalistic?? mentioning "the igbo's " all I can see from your post is just hate for GEJ. Mind you, contrary to your belief GEJ is being celebrated as a true democrat Which he truly is and will forever be remembered as a peace loving man. So deal with it and also wait for the Change Buhari has promise be it good or bad. Your votes have spoken and it is all because of GEJ.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih / This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) / Saraki’s N298m Bulletproof Car Rots Away At Customs Yard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.