Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) (63650 Views)

Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President / Senate Presidency: Tinubu Bows To Pressure, Dumps Akume / Nursing Mothers Bring Their Babies To Greet Buhari In Imo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by IGBAACHI: 5:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
Some people really lack self_worth. And to those people I say : appreciate yourself, and the people's freedom to vote whomever they choose. Stopp fighting so hard to belong.

ekenekwaa mu unu.

Dottore:
[size=15pt]Yesoooo Tinubu the master strategist. Kudos for a job well done. You have always succeeded in your political maneuvers I admire you a lot. They call u thief and other unprintable names yet they no fit arrest or prosecute you. Let the saint cast the first stone. So I believe those detractors are just frustrated. You opposed and dared OBJ under AD and even went ahead to install Fashola. Buhari encountered you and and his past failures became history. Obj himself even realized that you are a force to reckon with.
Wow a lot of things are going my way this year among them is the victory of General Buhari and now I'm FTC this is a sure sign of greater things to come.

O yes I am Ibo, I am neither a tribalist nor a religious fanatic, I am not partisan but a very proud supporter of positive Change. GEJ didn't do anything for us yet my beloved folks were blinded and they threw tantrums at me anytime i voice my unalloyed support for Change.

Congrats to all supporters of Positive. Change.
Long Live nairaland/nairalanders
Long Live GMB
Long Live FR Nigeria
[/size]
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by willi926(m): 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
IYANGBALI:
that ashawo girl. shocked You no even get taste,abeg comot here. grin
lol. funny guy. I get correct taste
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by teabully(m): 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
irunoobo:
[b]This election is not about GEJ been scammed in southwest or not. The people of the SW and north spoke the truth with their votes. It is unfortunate the Igbos made a wrong political gamble by supporting GEJ even though he failed woefully and did nothing tangible for their region. They failed to forget the past and embrace national unity hence their political decisions has always damaged their chances of having a major political influence or relevance in the Nigerian system.

There were so many indications that Jonathan was going to lose - He prepared late; he was careful with the timing of his declaration, when body language showed he was interested. He had no message for the people. All I heard were trains and fertilizers, YouWin, benin-Ore road and SureP(Really?) for 6 years. His campaign strategies reeled of derogatory statements and unnecessary personality attacks instead of concrete manifestos. APC employed consultants, PDP employed losers (FFKs, Okupe, Abati, Reuben, TANs etc). Jonathan heated the polity with ethnic-religious campaign strategies, jumping from one church to another; what do you think the Muslims would do? His wife continued to make derogatory statements against the North calling them names for making babies they can't cater for and insulting them with the constant mention of Almajiri schools. He was deceived by his aides , greedy people around him and he became a sectional leader. He was a bad product and I made mention of this regularly, a bad product never sells.

So I would say he scammed himself, he deceived himself by running to the south west bribing kings for endorsements as if the masses don't know what they really want.

He has successfully created a divide along tribal, religious and ethnic line all around the country and it will take a massive national reorientation to restore our national unity.

I will not pat him at the back for conceding defeat cos he already knew what awaits him if he acted on the contrary. He was part of the crew that ousted Gbagbo and he is fully aware of the watchful eyes of the ICC and instead of spending the rest of his life in jail like Gbagbo, he chose to return to Otueke to enjoy his loot in peace. Am just so wowed by this piece, will be glad if you contact me via 2bab8f4a or 08023783770, thiis is the best piece I have ever read on Nairaland, so educative and instructive

Gej should have won this elections easily if he had the interest of the masses at heart. He will forever live with the stigma of the first incumbent president to be ousted in Nigeria.
[/b]
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by Judelord57: 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
but I learn tinubu sacrifice his Presidential ambition for buhari,in that case buhari should have bow for tinubu for his ambition he sacrifice for him.
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by jydux(m): 5:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
irunoobo:
[b]This election is not about GEJ been scammed in southwest or not. The people of the SW and north spoke the truth with their votes. It is unfortunate the Igbos made a wrong political gamble by supporting GEJ even though he failed woefully and did nothing tangible for their region. They failed to forget the past and embrace national unity hence their political decisions has always damaged their chances of having a major political influence or relevance in the Nigerian system.

There were so many indications that Jonathan was going to lose - He prepared late; he was careful with the timing of his declaration, when body language showed he was interested. He had no message for the people. All I heard were trains and fertilizers, YouWin, benin-Ore road and SureP(Really?) for 6 years. His campaign strategies reeled of derogatory statements and unnecessary personality attacks instead of concrete manifestos. APC employed consultants, PDP employed losers (FFKs, Okupe, Abati, Reuben, TANs etc). Jonathan heated the polity with ethnic-religious campaign strategies, jumping from one church to another; what do you think the Muslims would do? His wife continued to make derogatory statements against the North calling them names for making babies they can't cater for and insulting them with the constant mention of Almajiri schools. He was deceived by his aides , greedy people around him and he became a sectional leader. He was a bad product and I made mention of this regularly, a bad product never sells.

So I would say he scammed himself, he deceived himself by running to the south west bribing kings for endorsements as if the masses don't know what they really want.

He has successfully created a divide along tribal, religious and ethnic line all around the country and it will take a massive national reorientation to restore our national unity.

I will not pat him at the back for conceding defeat cos he already knew what awaits him if he acted on the contrary. He was part of the crew that ousted Gbagbo and he is fully aware of the watchful eyes of the ICC and instead of spending the rest of his life in jail like Gbagbo, he chose to return to Otueke to enjoy his loot in peace.

Gej should have won this elections easily if he had the interest of the masses at heart. He will forever live with the stigma of the first incumbent president to be ousted in Nigeria.
[/b]

it's really weird how the way you expressed and articulated your points mirror mine on the matter of people giving kudos to jeg for doing something dat is constitutionally required. People seem to have very short memories and some now idolize him as if he did us a favor by conceding defeat after his loss. He gave us what we deserved.. what is expected..nothing more. And he dint do it so cos he had good intentions or cos he is a Democrat at heart... he did it because he has considered the possible repercussions of dissent with a clear Buhari victory inspired by the masses... and he is not willing to live; or die with the consequences.
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by Forwetinnah: 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
lalasticlala:
http://www.pakurumo.com/2015/04

Dem go dey bow dey kill you...shioor!!

OBJ bowing to GEJ comes to mind**
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by jydux(m): 5:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
irunoobo:

I will not pat him at the back for conceding defeat cos he already knew what awaits him if he acted on the contrary. He was part of the crew that ousted Gbagbo and he is fully aware of the watchful eyes of the ICC and instead of spending the rest of his life in jail like Gbagbo, he chose to return to Otueke to enjoy his loot in peace.

[/b]

it's really weird how the way you expressed and articulated your points mirror mine on the matter of people giving kudos to jeg for doing something dat is constitutionally required. People seem to have very short memories and some now idolize him as if he did us a favor by conceding defeat after his loss. He gave us what we deserved.. what is expected..nothing more. And he dint do it so cos he had good intentions or cos he is a Democrat at heart... he did it because he has considered the possible repercussions of dissent with a clear Buhari victory inspired by the masses... and he is not willing to live; or die with the consequences.

we really should stop rewarding mediocrity. Thats what got us into this dire situation in the first place.
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
[quote author=teabully post=32246761][/quote]

Why should i contact you?
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by dahmie2013: 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
irunoobo:

[/b]
Wow! Very deep!
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by emilitus: 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
All that clout tinubu had is finished. Does he think he will control Buhri? Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by amalder: 7:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
irunoobo:

[/b]
wat is dis one sayin? Go and bru*sh ur teeeth abeg!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by weconnect: 7:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
Dottore:

Abum nwa afo luo echi
ke ebe isibia na alaigbo?
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by mercyville: 8:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
Abeg,Go and die. You are not better than any of the people you mentioned here, They the Igbos are richer and wiser than Nothern and South Western Nigeria. IGBOS GOT FIRST PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA...FIRST MILITARY HEAD OF STATE THAT BROUGHT US THIS FEDERATION AND HAS POWERS BEYOUND SOUTH EAST AND YOU ARE HERE MAKING NOISE. IDIOOTIC FOOOL.

Let s come down to your level-You are the idiotic fool,the first president was a figure head and it was the Hausas that the Ibo(The great Zik)was slaving and taking orders from and for wiseness and being rich.Just name only one wise decision that the Ibos have ever made in Nigeria or out of Nigeria.you,I mean, you are just a dirty smelling Cannibal.....
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by Ejjis(m): 8:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
Dottore:
[size=15pt]Yesoooo Tinubu the master strategist. Kudos for a job well done. You have always succeeded in your political maneuvers I admire you a lot. They call u thief and other unprintable names yet they no fit arrest or prosecute you. Let the saint cast the first stone. So I believe those detractors are just frustrated. You opposed and dared OBJ under AD and even went ahead to install Fashola. Buhari encountered you and and his past failures became history. Obj himself even realized that you are a force to reckon with.
Wow a lot of things are going my way this year among them is the victory of General Buhari and now I'm FTC this is a sure sign of greater things to come.

O yes I am Ibo, I am neither a tribalist nor a religious fanatic, I am not partisan but a very proud supporter of positive Change. GEJ didn't do anything for us yet my beloved folks were blinded and they threw tantrums at me anytime i voice my unalloyed support for Change.

Long Live GMBTHEY
Long Live FR Nigeria
[/size]
IS THAT HOW THEY SPELL IGBO?? YORUBA MAN CLAIMING IGBO
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by PenSniper: 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
irunoobo:

Gej should have won this elections easily if he had the interest of the masses at heart. He will forever live with the stigma of the first incumbent president to be oust
ed in Nigeria.
[/b]

Your handle interests ME, for a woman? Do d Do you mind and may I ask why?
Meanwhile, your post is excellent.
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by oloriqueen(f): 11:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
[quote author=Dottore post=32244110][size=15pt]Yesoooo Tinubu the master strategist. Kudos for a job well done. You have always succeeded in your political maneuvers I admire you a lot. They call u thief and other unprintable names yet they no fit arrest or prosecute you. Let the saint cast the first stone. So I believe those detractors are just frustrated. You opposed and dared OBJ under AD and even went ahead to install Fashola. Buhari encountered you and and his past failures became history. Obj himself even realized that you are a force to reckon with.
Wow a lot of things are going my way this year among them is the victory of General Buhari and now I'm FTC this is a sure sign of greater things to come

its obvious u who wrote this piece of gabbage is not igbo,rather, u r a computer operator from d APC situation room, we now are aware of ur activities choking d nairaland, shame!

Long Live GMB
Long Live FR Nigeria
[/size][/quote
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by olaniyanc: 11:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
alex406:
Nice

Jonathan should have won easily in the South West if he had delivered. Instead he allwed useless Okuigbe to be blowing his trumpet about his PHD as if he is the First and only phd holder in the whole of African continent. What is the use of PHD if you failed to deliver. You listened to stupid Okuigbe a fool in his own right like FFK. Hold Okuigbe responsible for your failure
Make sure he returned all the dirty money he made under you to Buhari giving you a disastrous advice..
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by Yommiefish(m): 11:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
Master Strategist Indeed!
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by jogojogo: 1:10am On Apr 02, 2015
irunoobo:

[/b]
So difficult not to like/love this comment. So on point! I wish GEJ sees this comment perhaps he could summarily learn the alfa and beta of his self inflicted woes.
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by jogojogo: 1:14am On Apr 02, 2015
amalder:
wat is dis one sayin? Go and bru*sh ur teeeth abeg!
They have brain but lack understanding. Toothless human!
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by jogojogo: 1:21am On Apr 02, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Are you not ashamed of posting this, please you can stay back but don't drag Nigeria with you!

Are you allergic to truth?
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by adaphik(f): 2:39am On Apr 02, 2015
Pessimist
sauceny:
Until Rt Gen Buhari finishes his 4yrs tenure without interruption,then i would start believing Mr Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by Acidosis(m): 6:08am On Apr 02, 2015
irunoobo:
[b][color=#55000][size=9pt] [s]This election is not about GEJ been scammed in southwest or not. The people of the SW and north spoke the truth with their votes. It is unfortunate the Igbos made a wrong political gamble by supporting GEJ even though he failed woefully and did nothing tangible for their region. They failed to forget the past and embrace national unity hence their political decisions has always damaged their chances of having a major political influence or relevance in the Nigerian system.

Gej should have won this elections easily if he had the interest of the masses at heart. He will forever live with the stigma of the first incumbent president to be ousted in Nigeria [/s] .[/sie][/color][/]
C R A P
If BUHARI could be voted for to rule over 170 million people, then GEJ deserves a place in HEAVEN.

The same "gbagbo" of Nigeria got over 40% of the total votes in the SOUTH WESTERN region. The typical uneducated northerner would still prefer a cow than a Yoruba human like you as President of Nigeria, so we are not surprised ANYWAY.

If GEJ could get a massive support in Lagos, it shows we are not ALL blinded by your HATE-FILLED ideology.

Btw BROS (claiming She-scammer); I sincerely hope you'd come back to defend this crap in 2018 as we patiently await the following:

1 naira = 1 dollar
stabilise global oil price
jail all corrupt politicians including himself for allowing $20 billion dissappear under his watch (abi your short memory don forget?),
N5000 for ALL aged folks across 36 states, 700+ Local Govts
Free (stomach infrastructure) for ALL school children
Stable & constant power supply across the country
Salary for ALL unemployed graduates
ETC.
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by IVORY2009(m): 6:41am On Apr 02, 2015
irunoobo:

[/b]

Mr man, go and remove the female picture in ur DP and stop scamming other nairalander, u are not female but a MALE.....

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by swezenberg(m): 10:02am On Apr 02, 2015
Dottore:

Long Live GMB
Long Live FR Nigeria
[/size]

[size=14pt]Only a true son of Imo can post this. Imo State is ahead in South East. The relevance of South East and break through will start from Imo. They are getting close to it politically and they will get there. I love Imo people and thanks for seeing the truth concerning where our country was heading and how your son supported the progressives. [/size]
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by MrMandilas: 10:35am On Apr 02, 2015
irunoobo:

[/b]
Soon u will pat him on the back and call him good man. In Nigeria, even if we know the truth, we kick it aside. I am proud of Jonathan for accepting that he lost. The last election that Buhari failed cost the blood of many Nigerians because he never accepted the result. If Jonathan did not accept the result, all we will see is sorrow, tears and blood. We may be casualties. Who knows who will go down. So kudos Jonathan. Some call u weak. But u have really shown your strenght.
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by Godson32(m): 11:02am On Apr 02, 2015
Mumu-ish OP,that is a very old picture.
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by Baraac(f): 1:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
It seems that Tinubu is hated by all.
Can somebody please tell us the reason and the offence this man has committed.
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by iphanyiuma(m): 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
Seen...

Next!!!
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
nduchucks:
lalasticala, this is a very old photograph. You may want to remove it from the FP. This thread is an unintentional falsification.
Chief,how far now
Re: Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo) by Caseless: 10:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
lalasticlala:
http://www.pakurumo.com/2015/04
na old pic. That was their first meeting before the merger issue started. This is where the merger issue was hatched.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih / This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) / Saraki’s N298m Bulletproof Car Rots Away At Customs Yard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.