Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide (20846 Views)

Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch / Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX / Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by egbaguy: 10:30am On Apr 04, 2015
Can barcanista just stf ......no one now take u serious....

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
My barcanista won't be quiet for urchins to run him down, so,.......
egbaguy:

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by DaBullIT(m): 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
Billyonaire:

You are fiscally myopic. The exchange rate improved because more Politicians stopped buying the dollars after Presidential election, it will also be better after the April11th elections because all politicians will stop buying the foreign currencies. Then that's when you will see the true state of the Nigerian Economy. I have hope that the reforms put up by GEJ should not be slowed down by the illiterate Buhari.

As for you, my dog is smarter than you, but I like you.

Just like many before you , You will be destroyed , and I will take pleasure in reminding you when you fail woefully

The future is not that far .. Just like the elections came
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by egbaguy: 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
peppyluv02:
'what' is this one? U av gotten my attention....oya keep jogging!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
DaBullIT:

Just like many before you , You will be destroyed , and I will take pleasure in reminding you when you fail woefully

The future is not that far .. Just like the elections came
You are a nobody, you are not known on this nairaland. You have no locus standi to challenge Billyonaire in mattes of life and death. I am dead already, so Resurrection is an only option left for Billyonaire.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by smartleo(m): 4:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
barcanista:
This thread is to address certain issues which I believe are paramount to maintain my reputation.

On a certain day, I was approached by someone to jettison supporting Buhari and switch to Jonathan. The promise of an Aide to a cabinet minister was made. It was a good offer but I rejected it and maintained my support for Buhari. In the spirit of brotherhood I informed Rawani, Berem and some other people. The person that tabled it was a friend and he was even shocked. He had believed APC had been paying me. That was months before my defection. I find it irritating when people like Rawani used it as a basis. Even when I defected, the guy that ade the offer was wondering why I did moved to PDP finally. I told him that it wasn't connected with his offer.

After my defection to PDP, I was offered some stuff by a PDP Representative for my voluntary support to their course, this again I rejected outrightly. Though I maintained my support.

I was also approached by someone who told me the goodies I had missed for defecting to PDP. In fact, he had asked me to immediately retrace my step so as not to miss out on what is prepared for me. He kept on with that because he thought that I should reap from the #Buhari camp after my contributions, all these I declined to his amazement. The week of the election, he still tabled it but I declined.

It becomes shameful for someone like Rawani to assume that I did what I did for so-called Ministerial aide appointment. I know the stuff I'm made of and I don't accept what I don't believe in. If I had wanted to accept the offer I wouldn't have told Rawani or anyone else. I'm not not stupid. I had considered Rawani to be a friend and had lots of conversation with him. It is a shame that he and others will use my sincere words against me.

I would have mentioned names of the people involved but for respect of their privacy and not to drag them into unnecessary controversy, I will rather keep them anonymous.

Let me reiterate that my defection to PDP is unconnected with any offer whether monetary or otherwise.

If Rawani's accusation are truth, may God not grant me any fortune in real life. But if they are false, may God not grant Rawani and all my accusers happiness and fortunes in life.

Those who disagree with me should say amen....
barcanista u sure say u get vision self,u r just like our everyday politician.pele

1 Like

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
peppyluv02:
abeg thank you joor. I don't know when they will welcome healthy competition. How is truckpusher?

1 Like

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
Billyonaire:
You are a nobody, you are not known on this nairaland. You have no loca standi to challenge Billyonaire in mattes of life and death. I am dead already, so Resurrection is an only option left for Billyonaire.
He arose... grin
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
The woman wrapper is at the romance section chasing little girls..... undecided
barcanista:
abeg thank you joor. I don't know when they will welcome healthy competition. How is truckpusher?
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Truckpusher(m): 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
peppyluv02:
How can I be running after little girls with all that great toto and her attributes wey balance for in between your leg like olumo rock. tongue
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
peppyluv02:
Why will he be chasing after girls when you are supposed to be his? Truckpusher......................
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ekpenta gba gbuo gi! angry

Truckpusher:
How can I be running after little girls with all that great toto and her attributes wey balance for in between your leg like olumo rock. tongue
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
I've always known that you were paid.
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
Bluetooth2:

I've always known that you were paid.

Then obviously you don't KNOW him!
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Mogidi: 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
egbaguy:

No one takes him serious yet he opens a thread and it runs for 20 pages.
Easy with the bad belle abeg, barcanista is going no where.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
Mogidi:

No one takes him serious yet he opens a thread and it runs for 20 pages.
Easy with the bad belle abeg, barcanista is going no where.
My bros how far na? I love your signature
NO SURRENDER!
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Mogidi: 7:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
barcanista:
My bros how far na? I love your signature
NO SURRENDER!

Bros we dey look God face, how your Easter?

Holla me when you don cut goat neck abi na chicken? Keep the goat head for me o jare hehehe!

Surrendering is not part of my dna.
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
Mogidi:

Bros we dey look God face, how your Easter?

Holla me when you don cut goat neck abi na chicken? Keep the goat head for me o jare hehehe!

Surrendering is not part of my dna.
Bros na fish I kill grin

The Head de for you.... tongue
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Mogidi: 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
barcanista:
Bros na fish I kill grin

The Head de for you.... tongue

You bad o, Chai, I was going to deal with Isi-ewu tonight , anyway the fish head will suffice hehehe
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
Mogidi:

You bad o, Chai, I was going to deal with Isi-ewu tonight , anyway the fish head will suffice hehehe
me sef de find isi-ewu embarassed
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by kaboninc(m): 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
DaBullIT:

I dislike you,

But haven't you heard? NIGERIAN naira gained on usd

Economy received a boost in billions

Thy ask will be done, but that's only GEJ didn't completely empty the treasury

Did you go to skool or school?
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Gboliwe: 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
All these paid users, when will you all leave this nairaland for us? By "us" I mean patriotic Nigerians? You guys have watered down this section so much. cry undecided

1 Like

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 08, 2015
Gboliwe:
All these paid users, when will you all leave this nairaland for us? By "us" I mean patriotic Nigerians? You guys have watered down this section so much. cry undecided

Team pdp firmly in the opposition. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Gboliwe: 7:23am On Apr 08, 2015
oyb:

Team pdp firmly in the opposition. cheesy

Lol. grin. I have never been team PDP but I have always been teamGEJ. He is the only one I am loyal to in Nigerian politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by dammytosh: 3:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
LOL

At last we know those fighting for the masses and those whose fight on Nairaland is directly propotional to the magnitude of offers.

No wonder they have more shows, THey actually have a record label who signed them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

hahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released / EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. / 80 Lawyers Appear For Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.