Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide (20836 Views)

Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch / Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX / Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
MizMyColi:
I wonder why NL has been offline since.

undecided

Thought it was only from my end. ..plus this logging in without password. ..It's all frustrating.

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
PointB:

You are welcome.

As much as possible don't let anyone put on the defensive. You are not obligated to respond to every tantrum thrown by a child.
sure you are right. Let's just hope we don't go about with this drama anymore.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
dearpreye:

Bro, I don't agree with you. Reputation is everything! Someone deliberately misrepresented facts to the disfavour of another, especially about somehow we know here .

I think barcanista is right to lay these things out!
Some comments are best ignored.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by MizMyColi(f): 7:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
Barcanista.
I am on my way home now.

I really wish to speak to you from my heart.
I could do so off camera....but I will make it open.

But for what it's worth.....
For now, please know this.

I am here for you.
I believe in you.
I am for you.
I believe in the new PDP
I believe in the Jonathan Legacy.

Brb.

7 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
Bro, it's time to let it slide. Very few things are more painful than the deliberate attempt to misrepresent facts against you.

It's sad the people you were walking/working with do not really know you. It's irrelevant NOW!

You were only a vehicle to their destination. Now they are there, and you can't matter less !

That's the life we live in!

You still remain a worthy brother to me...

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by raumdeuter: 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
Someone likes the sound of his voice

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by ejiro2130(m): 7:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
MizMyColi:
I wonder why NL has been offline since.

undecided

I thank God it didn't happen yesterday cos am not sure I would have been able to JEGA my anger

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
MizMyColi:
Barcanista.
I am on my way home now.

I could do so in camera....but I will make it open.

I am here for you.
I believe in you.
I am for you.
I believe in the new PDP

Brb.
Wow, so sweet....mwaaaaaaaaaah

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Evathyst(f): 7:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
barcanista:
This thread is to address certain issues which I believe are paramount to maintain my reputation.

On a certain day, I was approached by someone to jettison supporting Buhari and switch to Jonathan. The promise of an Aide to a cabinet minister was made. It was a good offer but I rejected it and maintained my support for Buhari. In the spirit of brotherhood I informed Rawani, Berem and some other people. The person that tabled it was a friend and he was even shocked. He had believed APC had been paying me. That was months before my defection. I find it irritating when people like Rawani used it as a basis. Even when I defected, the guy that ade the offer was wondering why I did moved to PDP finally. I told him that it wasn't connected with his offer.

After my defection to PDP, I was offered some stuff by a PDP Representative for my voluntary support to their course, this again I rejected outrightly. Though I maintained my support.

I was also approached by someone who told me the goodies I had missed for defecting to PDP. In fact, he had asked me to immediately retrace my step so as not to miss out on what is prepared for me. He kept on with that because he thought that I should reap from the #Buhari camp after my contributions, all these I declined to his amazement. The week of the election, he still tabled it but I declined.

It becomes shameful for someone like Rawani to assume that I did what I did for so-called Ministerial aide appointment. I know the stuff I'm made of and I don't accept what I don't believe in. If I had wanted to accept the offer I wouldn't have told Rawani or anyone else. I'm not not stupid. I had considered Rawani to be a friend and had lots of conversation with him. It is a shame that he and others will use my sincere words against me.

I would have mentioned names of the people involved but for respect of their privacy and not to drag them into unnecessary controversy, I will rather keep them anonymous.

Let me reiterate that my defection to PDP is unconnected with any offer whether monetary or otherwise.

If Rawani's accusation are truth, may God not grant me any fortune in real life. But if they are false, may God not grant Rawani and all my accusers happiness and fortunes in life.

Those who disagree with me should say amen....
Please shut up and let us enjoy ds wind of CHANGE.

I smell another Orubebe here!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by cirmuell(m): 7:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
mtcheeew undecided sekú sèyè

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
dearpreye:
Bro, it's time to let it slide. Very few things are more painful than the deliberate attempt to misrepresent facts against you.

It's sad the people you were walking/working with do not really know you. It's irrelevant NOW!

You were only a vehicle to their destination. Now they are there, and you can't matter less !

That's the life we live in!

You still remain a worthy brother to me...
Thanks my brother and friend. Thank God election is over! We anticipate to play our opposition role.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
Evathyst:
Please shut up and let us enjoy ds wind of CHANGE.

I smell another Orubebe here!
grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
This is ridiculous. We have a new President. Our job is to make sure that Buhari among other things fulfill his promises. No incentive is great enough than to make our roads paved, our electricity constant, our youths employed, our wines on our tables and our wives on our beds alone.

Whatever incentive you are offered now can buy you a car but no road to drive on, jets but no sky to fly on, plates but no food in them and condoms but no pussies to fu/ck.

Buhari should as a matter of urgency equip our rail-lines with bullet trains.
Buhari should stabilize the price of crude oil
Buhari should make 1 dollar equal to 1 naira
Buhari should provide 1-meal per day to all primary school kids
Buhari should pay post-NYSC graduates 1 year salary
Buhari should make sure no bomb blast is heard in Nigeria
Buhari should start arresting corrupt officials starting from Tinubu, his Godfather.
I want 24/7 electricity starting from May 29.

I am here, and my Freedom of Speech MUST not be taken away.

I am Billyonaire, I am here, as always.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by scantee(m): 7:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
You guyz talking trash about Barcanista should please shutup! This guy has intergrity and i respect him alot for what he believes in. To put the record straight to you guys if he ( barcanista) permits me i wil divulge my chats and total discussion with him here so you guys can rest and stop talking .....

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Djicemob: 7:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I am sure Rawani has been banned. Sadly,he can't respond to your post.

Can we now have fresh air in this section? I am sick and tired of reading threads about you.

Yet you comment on all his threads grin

7 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by PointB: 7:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
Billyonaire:
This is ridiculous. We have a new President. Our job is to make sure that Buhari among other things fulfill his promises. No incentive is great enough than to make our roads paved, our electricity constant, our youths employed, our wines on our tables and our wives on our beds alone.

Whatever incentive you are offered now can buy you a car but no road to drive on, jets but no sky to fly on, plates but no food in them and condoms but no pussies to fu/ck.

Buhari should start arresting corrupt officials starting from Tinubu, his Godfather.

I am here, I am my Freedom of Speech MUST not be taken away.

@bolded

... or die trying! lmao grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
Djicemob:
Yet you comment on all his threads grin
who is this half-wit? You have been noticed,go play with your toys.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 01, 2015

9 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by theV0ice: 7:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
I've never wished to join the arguments on any thread by the op or about the op and his changing of positions because really they're highly unnecessary and only serve to massage the egos on both sides.

Also even though some seem to make a political fortune from their activities on sites like these, a lot of what goes on here fall into the realm of childish and pedestrian nonsense.

Let everyone cut the op some slack pls. He won't be the first to change positions and he won't be the last. he made his decision, his candidate lost, let him have his peace.

We derive so much joy in causing others pain on this forum its sickening. Even the op seems to enjoy causing himself pain otherwise how many threads will he open to explain himself?

Abeg op and his traducers should let nlders rest

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
scantee:
You guyz talking trash about Barcanista should please shutup! This guy has intergrity and i respect him alot for what he believes in. To put the record straight to you guys if he ( barcanista) permits me i wil divulge my chats and total discussion with him here so you guys can rest and stop talking .....
My Oga mi, there is no need to divulge our conversation here. You and I know that will be giving them the attention they desire. I think they still don't know their new role as ruling party. I assure you that the government of Buhari will not find it funny in terms of criticism. I just hope they sustain the freedom of expression that we currently enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by MoneyGreen(m): 7:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
barcanista:
This thread is to address certain issues which I believe are paramount to maintain my reputation.

On a certain day, I was approached by someone to jettison supporting Buhari and switch to Jonathan. The promise of an Aide to a cabinet minister was made. It was a good offer but I rejected it and maintained my support for Buhari. In the spirit of brotherhood I informed Rawani, Berem and some other people. The person that tabled it was a friend and he was even shocked. He had believed APC had been paying me. That was months before my defection. I find it irritating when people like Rawani used it as a basis. Even when I defected, the guy that ade the offer was wondering why I did moved to PDP finally. I told him that it wasn't connected with his offer.

After my defection to PDP, I was offered some stuff by a PDP Representative for my voluntary support to their course, this again I rejected outrightly. Though I maintained my support.

I was also approached by someone who told me the goodies I had missed for defecting to PDP. In fact, he had asked me to immediately retrace my step so as not to miss out on what is prepared for me. He kept on with that because he thought that I should reap from the #Buhari camp after my contributions, all these I declined to his amazement. The week of the election, he still tabled it but I declined.

It becomes shameful for someone like Rawani to assume that I did what I did for so-called Ministerial aide appointment. I know the stuff I'm made of and I don't accept what I don't believe in. If I had wanted to accept the offer I wouldn't have told Rawani or anyone else. I'm not not stupid. I had considered Rawani to be a friend and had lots of conversation with him. It is a shame that he and others will use my sincere words against me.

I would have mentioned names of the people involved but for respect of their privacy and not to drag them into unnecessary controversy, I will rather keep them anonymous.

Let me reiterate that my defection to PDP is unconnected with any offer whether monetary or otherwise.

If Rawani's accusation are truth, may God not grant me any fortune in real life. But if they are false, may God not grant Rawani and all my accusers happiness and fortunes in life.

Those who disagree with me should say amen....
f'uckin loser! Count my teeth jor! grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by 9jii(m): 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
I still hv respect for barcanista though he left us at a wrong time.

I wish he wouldn't let NL criticism get to him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
theV0ice:
I've never wished to join the arguments on any thread by the op or about the op and his changing of positions because really they're highly unnecessary and only serve to massage the egos on both sides.

Also even though some seem to make a political fortune from their activities on sites like these, a lot of what goes on here fall into the realm of childish and pedestrian nonsense.

Let everyone cut the op some slack pls. He won't be the first to change positions and he won't be the last. he made his decision, his candidate lost, let him have his peace.

We derive so much joy in causing others pain on this forum its sickening. Even the op seems to enjoy causing himself pain otherwise how many threads will he open to explain himself?

Abeg op and his traducers should let nlders rest

abegi - we have the same disgust for FFK. the abrupt unprincipled flipflopping is sickening

he made his choice - he thought he was on the winning team - let him wander in the wilderness

pathetic - several of us on the celebratory thread were raw in 2011, but we still carried on - Jarus could have chosen to become a pdp knave - and so could so many others. we dont need the noisemaking of a mindless mercenary

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Jarus(m): 7:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
oyb:

abegi - we have the same disgust for FFK. the abrupt unprincipled flipflopping is sickening

he made his choice - he thought he was on the winning team - let him wander in the wilderness

pathetic - several of us on the celebratory thread were raw in 2011, but we still carried on - Jarus could have chosen to become a pdp knave - and so could so many others. we dont need the noisemaking of a mindless mercenary

Don't mind the guy.

A lillupitian and naïve political commentator.

He is a learner. I pity him though.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
9jii:
I still hv respect for barcanista though he left us at a wrong time.

I wish he wouldn't let NL criticism get to him.

Thank you! Be rest assured that it won't cause any effect on me.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by kaboninc(m): 8:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
MizMyColi:
Barcanista.
I am on my way home now.

I could do so off camera....but I will make it open.

I am here for you.
I believe in you.
I am for you.
I believe in the new PDP

Brb.

Never noticed you were in this ship all along!

Well, nice to meet you here!

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by theV0ice: 8:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
oyb:

I supported GMB and glad he won. However, what joy would I derive from taunting him for gej loosing?

The political gladiators are already speaking nicely to each other, why should folks here not display such maturity?

Its easier to say he deserves all the taunts but can't we be big enough to ignore him?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Pataki: 8:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
This utterly appalling show of idiocy will not stop?

You create all these useless threads here and there and keep saying you will not respond to anyone again. Are you so unsettled and does NL mean life and death to you?

What is it sef? Are you no longer satisfied with the online protection you have always craved for?

No one gives a hoot about you. Your impression here is of someone who is pathetically hungry for money. Your silly verbiage here and there does not change the impression and image you created for yourself.

We are enjoying the wind of Change already flowing across Nigeria. Stop bothering us with your silly childish tantrums and puerile babbling threads.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by ndcide(m): 8:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
Barcanista, I saw the silly thread by that dude and I was disappointed because there was no need for that.

I'll advise, that you let this go. do not respond to their attacks. most times we don't know how great things come our way....

ignore all of them. Also follow what you believe in even if it's. now GMB. For me I know so much about what have been happening. I have to be really convinced about GMB's administration. I maintain, I still don't believe in him.

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by kaboninc(m): 8:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
Billyonaire:

I am here, and my Freedom of Speech MUST not be taken away.

Am starting a mental compilation of APC's promises. I intend to do a proper documentation.

Now the real critique will commence.

Let's give them time to settle...after May 29th.

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Jarus(m): 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
Well, I think we have different motives for what we do here.

All my social media political comments have been based on my personal convictions, not for any pecuniary consideration.

I have spent personal resources on Buhari. In 2011, we Nairalanders rooting for Buhari raised close to N1m to sponsor radio jingles for him. We never expected anything.

This year, I spent close to 100k from personal resources for the Buhari project, sponsoring radio jingles for the General, just because of my belief in his ability.

I have never been approached by APC for anything and I don't want to. If anything, the two invites I got were from PDP.

One was from one of the TAN groups sometime in November last year to work for them. I rejected the offer.

I got another from Kwara PDP of a position if they win, I ignored too.

I accept his explanation that he may not have been offered any inducement to "port", but I think people without ideology and don't stand for anything are the ones that move from one camp to another. Consistency of political beliefs is key for me

36 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by EcoTerror: 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
obergath:
Why can't this suc...ker deactivate his worthless account and save himself from the monumental shame.
he has to defend himself against baseless accusation from Rawani.
I've always being a fan of barcanista and even created the thread Nairaland Politics Person of the yearwith my moniker Bokoharamm which barcanista won favourably while he was still in APC.

I will always respect his views and I'm happy that he has not allowed all these lies being spewed by your kinds to weigh him down.

I've got his back on this.

10 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Uche Secondus Daughter, Margret Weds - Photos / Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) / "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.