Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Supporters Throng Ambode's Office To Celebrate APC Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supporters Throng Ambode's Office To Celebrate APC Victory (16848 Views)

Parents Of Six Kidnapped Students Storm Ambode’s Office / Otodo Gbame Residents Protest At Governor Ambode's Office In Alausa (pics / Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supporters Throng Ambode's Office To Celebrate APC Victory by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
CR77:
The wind of change can also blow GMB away if him didn't do well

Quote me if you like i don't care
Though I am an ardent supporter of APC but I totally agree with you. If the President elect doesn't deliver on his electoral promises, then we will collectively and unanimously show him the gates. Thank God that REAL sovereignty has been returned to the masses.

1 Like

Re: Supporters Throng Ambode's Office To Celebrate APC Victory by olaric(m): 7:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
Fodacis:
Ambode is the man of the people. The man that understands the masses. A man that is not tribalistic. We will all vote for him.

Point of correction please! You will vote for him, not "we." About time the wind of change blew in the direction of Lagos too.

1 Like

Re: Supporters Throng Ambode's Office To Celebrate APC Victory by asala1: 8:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
dayoson0204:
MY MESSAGE TO Buhari AS HE WON THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION!
#babanowthatyouarethere...

1)不要來-了36點議程。 只要給我們照明和安全性。其他人會愛上的地方。

2)減少用於數據包的費用。

3)使Fashola部長與10組合。他可以處理它。

4)關閉所有邊界。我們的監獄候選人 絕不允許逃跑科托努。

5)不要使用一個十億奈拉吃。不與食物我們說讓你去蓋章!

6)請逮捕逸女士,說你 話費不足,請充值!

7)停止大型工資4天的政客及支付 像公務員2馬克阻止盜賊 從我們的政治

8)不要用我們所有的錢,買鞋子和私人飛機。用UR老軍靴和好吧,如果必要的。

9)要有電,我們不希望被擁抱的變壓器。

10)我們希望NTA是明確的像CNN, 英國廣播公司,半島電視台等。

YOURS SINCERELY,
Oyedayo Oyelowo BlayzHeX (@blayzhex)

我相信你没有工作。
Re: Supporters Throng Ambode's Office To Celebrate APC Victory by seyionab(m): 9:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
Change is also coming to lagos Jimi agbaje is our man.

1 Like

Re: Supporters Throng Ambode's Office To Celebrate APC Victory by NovusHomo(m): 11:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
"Area boys"..., sorry "area people".
Re: Supporters Throng Ambode's Office To Celebrate APC Victory by thimothypaul: 11:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
Amboooooooo as won this one of cus nothing can change that, am sure we all know that....no be small thing o, my people show more love for AKINWUNMI AMBODE by voting for him as the governor of lagos state...

Eko o ni baje o

#Ambode2015
Re: Supporters Throng Ambode's Office To Celebrate APC Victory by thimothypaul: 11:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
Give it to Ambode, no long story....he is the realest.
Re: Supporters Throng Ambode's Office To Celebrate APC Victory by Theofficialseun: 12:06am On Apr 02, 2015
Yes oooooo change is in the air, everyone is feeling it, that's the spirit my people, we are moving forward with Akinwunmi Ambode....

Eko o ni baje ooo!!!!!
Re: Supporters Throng Ambode's Office To Celebrate APC Victory by Theofficialseun: 12:08am On Apr 02, 2015
Yes yes Ambooooo Amboooo that's what am talking about, Ambo is the man, he has it all..we gon give him all the chance, because that's the thing, we have to jubilate and be happy because APC rules..m..#saiAmbode
Re: Supporters Throng Ambode's Office To Celebrate APC Victory by kayowalemi(m): 12:39am On Apr 02, 2015
Going by the small margin in lagos results between pdp and apc in the last election it is clear that apc has lost its grip on Lagosians unless tinubu rig massively they are going to lose massively.

Re: Supporters Throng Ambode's Office To Celebrate APC Victory by shewenzy: 12:43am On Apr 02, 2015
BUHARI>>>>>>>>>Next>>>>>>>>Ambode
That's the table and that's the original table my people, don't be tossed to and fro , stand for your right and vote wisely and when voting wisely make sure you vote Akinwunmi Ambode as the governor of lagos state on April 11th, 2015

#Ambode2015
Re: Supporters Throng Ambode's Office To Celebrate APC Victory by Fantasticgaby: 4:48am On Apr 02, 2015
Lagos will run steady at best pace if we have the party at the Central Governrment govern Lagos. Teeming Lagosians should vote wisely to have a bigger, better and working Lagos. Together we made it work for BUHARI, lets repeat same feat for AMBODE.
Re: Supporters Throng Ambode's Office To Celebrate APC Victory by abiolaibk: 5:09am On Apr 02, 2015
kayowalemi:
Going by the small margin in lagos results between pdp and apc in the last election it is clear that apc has lost its grip on Lagosians unless tinubu rig massively they are going to lose massively.
The earlier you PDP nairaland rats desist from campaign reeled of derogatory statements and unnecessary personality attacks the better. You people dug GEJ'/PDP grave earlier before death. Son' of Shameless Orubebe!!! We talking forwardness and nation building you talking nonsense! Party of the populace is APC and that is where we are treading.
Re: Supporters Throng Ambode's Office To Celebrate APC Victory by baysol: 8:57am On Apr 02, 2015
Igbos are bad for any land they settle including lagos they must not be allowed to have any say in Lagos for that matter in any Yoruba land. Ambode is the man jo. Let them go to their Biafra before they turn themselves to Hit target in Lagos to be forewarned is to be fore harmed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity / Niger-Delta Ministry Completes Ondo Cassava Processing Plant After 8 Years / 1989 Recession Was Worse, But Nigeria Survived – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.