Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat (144467 Views)

A New Threat To Nigeria"s Oil From An Old Enemy! / VIDEO: Asari Dokubo Issues Fresh Threats On 2015 Elections / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by smallJagaban: 11:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
HAHAHAHA!!! YORUBA BURSTED THEIR CHEST BEATIN. IN TYPICAL IBO'S VOICE, WE ARE ABOUT 40M POPULATED.... AND THEY CAN'T USE THEIR POPULATION..

#WE OWN LAGOS - YORUBA SHALL REMOVE THIS ANTHEM FROM THEIR MOUTH..

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by nzeadachie: 11:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
ohenhen1:

But there is oil in Ondo and Lagos state. Oil exploration is currently ongoing in the Lake Chad basin area. Oil is not everything. SW can survive without SS and SE.
THEN LETS SEPARATE AS THE FALSE MARRIAGE DID NOT WORK, NIGERIA EXPIRED ON 31 DEC 2014, IS IT BY FORCE TO BE TOGETHER AS ONE COUNTRY?

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Raddie(m): 11:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
toluxa1:
APC – 15,424,921
1+5+4+2+4+9+2+1=28

PDP – 12,853,162
1+2+8+5+3+1+6+2=28

Date of Election = March 28

Now don't tell me there's a conspiracy o!

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by successhunter: 11:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
RedBenson:

Till then!

Liar.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
sandfield:
You are a fool living in a fools paradise.You people will cry more when that figure head shall be shown in,because the violence in the north shall shit to the Niger Delta.And fools like you shall be at lose.
It will poo down to my abode in ND here?

Muumu I'm callin u a compound fool, thunder will fire u & ya slowpoke father in hundred folds!
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by chyket(m): 11:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
My take on this is that Gen Buhari has shown that he understands the current dynamics of the Nigerian state and as such has exhibited experience and statemanship by his utterances and body language since he won the election.Thats why they said that you cant buy experience and I implore all Nigerians to tow the line of peace and move this nation forwatd.
Its very wrong at this point to be talking about who voted for Buhari or who voted Jonathan because such considerations will not lead us to anywhere good.The Southeast that voted President Jonathan did so not because Jonathan did anything tangible for them but primarily because their Governors mostly are from PDP like Enugu,Ebonyi,Abia and Anambra is APGA but adopted PDP presidential candidate so it was not out of tribal consideration. The south south should naturally support their Son President Jonathan.This particular election should not be taken as a zero sum game where the winner takes it all.
The Niger delta Militants shoud not be taken for granted because within the 5 years of President Jonathan's reign,many of the militants have amassed stupendous wealth that could be used to cause problems and also a lot of them have also been trained in piloting aircrafts etc and most recently one of them was given a contrct to supply gunboats and warships to the Nigerian navy.These are just the few developments that we know and only God knows the hidden ones.
This was how boko haram started and we all felt that we could just squash them up till things took a wrong dimension.It also took a fellow northerner like Gen buhari in the person of Late Alhaji Musa yaradua to. make peace with this same militants before peace returned to that region.
Lets tow the line of peace because we cant afford another disruption at this point of our history.

8 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
cfame1:
Let's stop fooling ourselves. Jonathan messed up no doubt but had it been that it was another man from south east or South south that contested, it wouldn't have changed the voting pattern we saw on Saturday.
God help us...
Thank God u know Jonathan messed up, and its time to have another dispensation; do u expect another southerner to take the helm of affairs by virtue of Nigeria's political and ethnitical structure? Wake up boy! The Northerners felt the same way u guys feel now in 2010 when pres. Yar'dua died; reason they wanted to have northerner to complete the term but its not done that way.
We shouldn't see Aso rock as a personal property simply because we dominate the natural resources (Niger delta) or major popularity (Hausa/Fulani) rather a peaceful rotation of power between the south and the north within the max period of 4/8yrs based on your achievement.
Lets all work together with this new regime in any capacity we can to have a better Nigeria. Remember, One Nigeria we preach.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by koife(m): 11:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
Neplusultra:
True
U hit it...I can't stop this tears from rolling.....I read one comment here when one sum bag said that we will only be free to go only when the N and SW says so.....I hate to be taghed backup citizen
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by okechukwu3: 11:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
podosci:
Before any Igbo and Niger deltan would come and agree with the nonsense this fool is saying let
me ask a simple question.
If The east and Niger delta were carved out to become a country, would you allow someone like Asari Dokumbo rule you?

did Asiri ever said he wants to be president?

Do you think if GEJ is decleared the winner in this election that people & houses wont be going down by now in the north?

Even declaring Buhari winner did not go well with non Muslims in the Adamawa, as they Jubilated earlier today ,they went on destroying peoples shops, scattering car windscreen and sending IDP that voteed for GEJ out of there house/

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by decode55(m): 11:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
cocokiller1:
4rm Andoni

andoni females are known for their breath-taking beauty wink wink
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by mindtricks: 11:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
Crazy Nigerians. Whatever it may be, if the Niger Delta region does not get the treatment of the goose that lay the golden eggs it deserves under this dispensation, apathetic Nigerians should not just think the worst they will do is do nothing.

People easily forgot how Yar adua came about the amnesty stuff.

They will shut down the economy, after all nobody might be interested in anything else but the Niger Deltan oil as source of income.

It wont make any sense for anyone to take them for granted!

6 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by sandfield: 11:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
successhunter:

Thanks for accepting that you're foolish!
Oponu
GOD! Pls don't tell me you are an illiterate as Buhari or you have f9 in english,or u couldn't see well? read what I wrote properly mumu
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by okechukwu3: 11:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
podosci:
Before any Igbo and Niger deltan would come and agree with the nonsense this fool is saying let
me ask a simple question.
If The east and Niger delta were carved out to become a country, would you allow someone like Asari Dokumbo rule you?

did Asiri ever said he wants to be president?

Do you think if GEJ is decleared the winner in this election that people & houses wont be going down by now in the north?

Even declaring Buhari winner did not go well with non Muslims in the Adamawa, as they Jubilated earlier today ,they went on destroying peoples shops, scattering car windscreen and sending IDP that voteed for GEJ out of there houses, it would not have been a child's play had it been GEJ was declared winner
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Zane2point4(m): 11:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
those calling for war should remember that, CURRENTLY NIGERIAN MILITARY IS ENGAGED IN THE NORTH EAST AND CANT OPEN OR ACCOMODATE ANOTHER FRONT IN THE NIGER DELTA THEY WILL BE OVER STRETCHED, THIS CALLS FOR DIALOGUE IRRESPECTIVE OF WHO THE SO CALLED GENERAL MIGHT BE, DONT UNDERRATE GROUP. THNKS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Prince4God(m): 11:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
Omololu007:
by d tym d Nigeria military is through wit asari dokunbo and his ijaws rag tag group,wot happened to d igbos durin d biafra war will b lik a childs play to wot would av happend to d ijaws afta dey are defeated.and dis tym d winners shall tak all

Well, I pity people with your mind set. Pray for Peace but Should war occur now l pity the North.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by successhunter: 11:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
sandfield:
You are a fool living in a fools paradise.You people will cry more when that figure head shall be shown in,because the violence in the north shall shit to the Niger Delta.And fools like you shall be at lose.

What's the meaning of this trash above

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Oseman07(m): 11:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
kropelgrada:

For real ?
Are you calling Asari's bluff ?

That dude started militancy in the Niger Delta.If he sneezes,the whole of the creeks catch cold.
He should be handled with diplomacy and not by show of power or force like what some pillocks here are suggesting..
seconded...

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by lastpage: 11:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
virus05:
northerners did all they can to get power back to the north..they are not happy becos buhari won..they are happy becos..a northerner is now the president..and thats how they want it to be for ever.. muslims close to jonathan betrayed him..that was how turkey became a muslim country..just like dis.....why do you think..buhari has been contesting all these years...?..most chair men and many more now..are muslims..they want to take over..but i know God will not allow it..lets just embrace peace as buhari won..coz i know if jonathan won..i dont know where i would have been by now....Many would have died...Its just God..i am a pdp supporter..but i knew dat if jonathan won dis election..hmm..una no for dey sleep by now.na bomb or gun u go dey hear for ur room..

If Buhari wins, Nigeria will become Sharia and Northerners will kill all of us! grin
If Jonathan wins, the Northerners will bomb Nigeria and kill all of us! shocked shocked

So, who should win so that you may not be killed? grin grin

Why dont you "port" to Togo or Cameroun! grin grin

Chai, Fear is almost making you pee in your pants! grin grin

Relax..... no one will kill you, .... not even that creek mosquito called Asari Dokubo.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Popemax(m): 11:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
Omololu007:
we won't fight u biafrans wit arms dis tym,we go use hunger finish una
don't come begging for a cup of garri when it start
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
barcanista:
It is a shame that what we witnessed on Saturday was show of ethnic superiority going by the voting pattern. I commend the non igbos/SS that stood by Jonathan beyond ethnic sentiment. But I must point that it will amount to deceit if we think we are united as a people. I am glad I belong to Jonathan's camp though tribal affiliation wasn't my primary purpose. I commend my Igbo Cousins worldwide along with all those that didn't vote along ethnic line irrespective of who they vote for. Everyone to his conscience anyway.

To Asari, I say Senibor please cool down, the struggle for our emancipation as a people(ND and Igbos) has just began. We don't need to spill blood but can take through the diplomatic route. The most important is that our interests are protected as a people and region. We shouldn't take to open confrontration with any ethnic group. More than ever before, we shall remain to advance the course of the Niger Delta and Igbo Struggle in the most noble way available. God bless Niger Delta and the Igbo Nation. God bless All Nigerians.

PDP will bounce back in 2019...
Up GEJ

If anyone voted along the ethnic line, I think it is the SE/SS becos we(SW) don't vote tribe here, we vote personality. People here in the SW voted out a personality in the name of JONATHAN aka the CLUELESS ONE. Jonathan has performed far below expectation and we wanted him CHANGED, so did we. I think the SW people are the flexible ones, who will not take any poo from any personality. We don't do that with violence but with our TVC or PVC.

When we wanted Jona in 2011, we voted for him. When we wanted Yar'adua in 2007 we voted for him, now we want Buhari and so we voted him in. If only the SE/SS could learn from us. We tolerate(Lagos, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti and Ogun). You can be a Landlord in Lagos or Osun as an IBO man, yet no one will disturb you. It is not so easy in some other geopolitical zones.

The only thing that I can say is the problem which the SW shared in common with other geopolitical zones is this issue of 'religious bigotry'. Chai! Many are enslaved by their false pastors who prophesies to them and their prophesies doesn't come to pass. They make some of them believe that GMB is an agent of saTAN so they hated him badly. But in the end, #Godwin. Do you know something? We, that you PDP fans called e-warriors, are far-sighted than all these fake prophets because we 'prophesied' BUHARI'S win and he won, but majority of these bribed pastors failed woefully, yet many people will continue to attend such churches. God forbid!!

So, my advice for all religious people is that we should not follow the prophecy of any pastor as regards election and politics, instead let's just follow our heart.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by sandfield: 11:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

It will poo down to my abode in ND here?

Muumu I'm callin u a compound fool, thunder will fire u & ya slowpoke father in hundred folds!
you can't be a Niger Deltan, you are just a born bast*rd

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by ezeagu(m): 11:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
Zane2point4:
those calling for war should remember that, CURRENTLY NIGERIAN MILITARY IS ENGAGED IN THE NORTH EAST AND CANT OPEN OR ACCOMODATE ANOTHER FRONT IN THE NIGER DELTA THEY WILL BE OVER STRETCHED, THIS CALLS FOR DIALOGUE IRRESPECTIVE OF WHO THE SO CALLED GENERAL MIGHT BE, DONT UNDERRATE GROUP. THNKS.

Leave them. These people don't have sense now!
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Sooroptimist1: 11:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
nzeadachie:
[s]WHAT THEY WANT IS TO CONTROL THEIR RESOURCES, YOU DON'T READ THE NEWS? NIGERIA IS NOT ONE AND IT CAN NEVER BE ONE, JUST WATCH OUT AND SEE THE END OF NIGERIA[/s]

How well did their son who was just booted out perform or even addressed the environmental challenges of the Niger Delta

Asari and his Militants cohorts are super charlatans who hide under the canopy of resource control to amass humongous wealth unto themselves while leaving the larger populace improverished

Asari has all his investments in Benin Republic yet he claims he loves the Niger Delta and its people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Mariory(m): 11:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
ezeagu:

Who is waiting? Are you in the Nigerian army, or maybe your relatives?

No need for any useless discussion. Real wars are not fought on nairaland. Tell Monkey Asari to start.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by successhunter: 11:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
sandfield:
GOD! Pls don't tell me you are an illiterate as Buhari or you have f9 in english,or u couldn't see well? read what I wrote properly mumu

Should I bring what you wrote up?
Or you were not taught logic in your creek?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Neplusultra(f): 11:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
Blah!! Blah!! Blah!!! Dey open smellos anyhow undecided Buhari has won and shud be given a chance, its his constitutional right and I cant wait to see wot he'll bring to d table but d people beside him are making so much noise Buhari can even hardly hear himself!!!! D picture is dat of a child, hiding behind an adult to taunt and make jest of his mate dat would beat him save for d adult undecided Make I hear word!!!! Mtchew
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by OneNaira6: 11:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
For the yorubas daring Asari and co to bomb the oil well claiming nothing will happen to Nigeria development. I dare laugh. Do you think this is north where BH can bomb north finish and the economy will still grow? Or do you think this is SW where OPC touts can disturb workdays yet the wealth of the nation will still grow? Do you think Asari is from a region whose income isn't even feeding anyone. Asari is from ND, the region feeding you alll. He's your bread winner. A bomb on ND oil will cripple Nigeria economy significantly. Shit, your own leaders can barely pay people's fee and they blame it on, that's right "oil allocation". This is not an empty threat cause we can f2k una up if so wish.

As much as I agree with Asari in replicating what north did to GEJ aka not allowing him to breathe throughout his ruling. I think we should act better than that. People in the south are not illiterates that can easily be manipulated to kill ourselves. What people should fight for now is full resource vontrol. Make sure the north and SW don't get pim from oil wealth and most importantly do not use oil from ND region to fix the destruction they did in their region because a "SS infidel" is the president.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
if the ND and the Nyanminrins do not seced. then nobody should take them serious again.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by biggybanty7(m): 11:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
kropelgrada:

For real ?
Are you calling Asari's bluff ?

That dude started militancy in the Niger Delta.If he sneezes,the whole of the creeks catch cold.
He should be handled with diplomacy and not by show of power or force like what some pillocks here are suggesting..
e don 4get wetin obj do am abi big pig

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Gorgeous58(f): 11:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
People, this is april fool nah. Op don sell una, collect change.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
sandfield:
you can't be a Niger Deltan, you are just a born bast*rd
Believe it, dat I am & I swear to God dat u are very stewpid eediot!
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by poiZon: 11:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
omoh see traffic, e wan pass inec election result thread. chai asari DOUBLE TWALE FOR you ooo. this ur speech sweet me for body die.

make i go sleep till that tym.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (36) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) / EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.