Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat (144456 Views)

A New Threat To Nigeria"s Oil From An Old Enemy! / VIDEO: Asari Dokubo Issues Fresh Threats On 2015 Elections / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
nzeadachie:
THEN LETS SEPARATE AS THE FALSE MARRIAGE DID NOT WORK, NIGERIA EXPIRED ON 31 DEC 2014, IS IT BY FORCE TO BE TOGETHER AS ONE COUNTRY?
who is holding u back?
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by nzeadachie: 11:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
blakky97:

brother!
that person in question is a general. (not brigadier general, not major general, not lieutenant general)
meaning after his rank, you have a field marshal. (the nadir of army ranks) he had a 4 star.
if he blinks, nigeria army will play the part 2 of what happened in odi
this time around; even lizards, mosquitoes, ants and spiders wont come out of the niger delta region.
at the end. its the innocent people that suffer. and if that clan will not go into extinction, then it will be necessary for the militants to down weapons and embrace diplomacy and negotiation. for the interest of peace. nobody is powerful enough to undermine the sanctity of nigeria as a country. and if you ask: why then was it possible for bh to hold the nation to ransom? to this I respond: bh success was on the grounds that the commander in chief of our armed forces was purely civil, and as so, will neither be prepared to disregard the rulings from the Geneva conversion in 194 (something), nor be open to an idea of full scale battle with an unconventional force adopting the guerilla warefare tactics in his own country where he will be forced to make collateral damages out of innocent nigerian lives and property. this may not be the case with a soldier like Obasanjo or Buhari.
HE CAN NOT DO ANYTHING, IT'S NOT BY FORCE TO BE IN ONE NIGERIA, NIGERIA IS AN EXPIRED PRODUCT THAT WAS PRODUCED BY FREDRICK LUGARD

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by KingTom(m): 11:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
jieta:
u cant allow asari dokumbo to rule u bt u can allow a working corpse to rule u
You can't even spell WALKING undecided
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by deeptesting(m): 11:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
RedBenson:

Pointless trading words with you cos it's obvious you weren't told who your biological parents were. When Obasanjo ruled the first tenure, did you kick him out cos he didnt construct eastwest road? Of the enormous amount of money wasted during obj tenure and nothing to show for it, what did you do to unseat him? My friend, go and find who your true parents are.

I feel very sorry for you and will still insist that you live with it that GMB is the President elect of Nigeria.
You cannot change that fact because God has ordained it.
What i expect from every reasonable SS/SE individual is to tow the line of the incumbent President by accepting defeat, wish the new President elect well and watch how he builds the nation in 4 years.

Cry a river the reality is here GMB is the President elect of this great nation.
I fought a lot of your type on twitter and other media`s during the campaign and i will never be tired to fight for a better Nigeria, give my support to anyone who can make it better and go against anyone who wants to destroy it irrespective of his tribe or ethnicity.

Please deal with it and be informed that i will not dignify your stupidity by responding to any of your mentions.

Long Live The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Long Live The President Elect Mr. M. Buhari.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
Guy,

Relax... Boasting is not the solution.
The real issue is the economy and our source of income.
If you keep running your mouth and these militants return to the creeks, your monthly salary and everyone's salary with stop
and when hunger begin to blow you and your house hold, then you will know how far.
America won't help us here.
So stop boasting and beating your chest and let's find a way to negotiate.

otr1:

Now you TANoids know those who run things in this country. Asari knew it's practically impossible for Jonathan to survive the gang up of the North and the West, hence his threats.
If he failed to blackmail us into voting Jonathan with his earlier threats, what makes him think he is capable crippling of Nigeria for us now?

I've said this before, and I'll say it again, if Nigeria must split, it wont be because of the agitations from the SE or the ND. When either the North or the West or both are ready to split this country, that's when you people will be free. But for now, we're in one Nigeria.
The ND people have bigger problems that can never be solved by GEJ's continuity.
As for you, Dokubo, who's going to save your sorry as.s if we ask the Beninoise Government to take over your investments over there and throw you in jail?
Don't start what you can't finish!
Your travails would be like season film...unending.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by sandfield: 11:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
successhunter:

Should I bring what you wrote up?
Or you were not taught logic in your creek?
bring it up bastard
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by hasonjack: 11:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
This is no threat. Just making noise and pointing to the fact that those GEJ and co were banking on ie SE and SS couldn't alone deliver him the presidency.

How can they shut down the economy? If carrot approach doesn't work what makes you think the stick wouldn't be used to beat the shite out of them. Nigeria belongs to us all. At least while we are still practising federalism

He dare not force the governments hand. After all they want that pipeline protection contract money to be rolling in. Think about it.

All na propaganda
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by lastpage: 11:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
Zane2point4:
those calling for war should remember that, CURRENTLY NIGERIAN MILITARY IS ENGAGED IN THE NORTH EAST AND CANT OPEN OR ACCOMODATE ANOTHER FRONT IN THE NIGER DELTA THEY WILL BE OVER STRETCHED, THIS CALLS FOR DIALOGUE IRRESPECTIVE OF WHO THE SO CALLED GENERAL MIGHT BE, DONT UNDERRATE GROUP. THNKS.

You dont DIALOGUE with TERRORISTS!

FYI: Nigeria is NOT overstretched in the North..... Chad, Niger and Cameroun, Rep of Benin can handle that (boko) while we quash that Mosquito called Tompolo and Asari Dokubo!

The Eediat has a University in Rep of Benin, I will personally supervise the demolition of that first! undecided

But l know Asari is just saying this because he thinks Buhari is weak, like Jonathan and would offer him the same level of "pampering" that Jonathan offered him.
He knows #SaiBaaba will sooner withdraw all those contracts he has and the Bunkering of our Oil is about to STOP!
grin undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Neplusultra(f): 11:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, read my comment very well. I never accused ANY ethnic group but I stated that what happened on Saturday was an ethnic war fought through the ballot. This is sadly the reality. I voted for Jonathan not because he is fellow Niger Deltan but because I started seeing APC as a conspiracy and not really a party with Buhari as a front. However, going by voting patterns, many people voted based on ethnicity even here in Lagos. This shows that we are not united as a country. Our supposed unity doesn't reflect to the reality on ground.
Who doesnt know dat we r not united?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by sandfield: 11:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Believe it, dat I am & I swear to God dat u are very stewpid eediot!
your mumu father is more stupeed.SON OF A PROSTITUTE
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Mopolchi: 11:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
eagleonearth:
well said, My Igbo brothers are thoughtless and rash. Look at how they removed Ngige who would have belonged to a majority now in d redchambers. Always claiming to be wise yet very foolish and that is why we have not ruled this country for 55 whole years. When will we learn. Pls, Let thoughtful NL should quote me ooo.
I doubt your background as Igbo but if you are one then I regard you as 'my mama say I be Igbo' wey no get sense. Because Ngige dey APC na im we go take vote someone wey no do anything for im people the time wey im dey for senate. If to say you no dey claim say you be Igbo, I for say i na-apu ara.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by decode55(m): 11:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
skak:
BUHARI scored.....15,424,921.....

1+5+4+2+4+9+2+1= 28

Date of Election= March 28.....Coincidence??

No.........This is the Hand of GOD.

God has plans for Nigeria and He chooses Buhari to be the actor

share it please.

You must be mad
You & all the bastards sharing this thrash must be very very mad

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by puzzler: 11:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
Most wars ar usually imposed by d high and mighty on the unsuspecting lower strata, usually for their own selfish interests..A flip at war histories will give u light at dis.. The same thing happened here in nigeria.. when D Late Ojukwu (RIP) declared war... U and I know how it eventually ended..
for those of us clamouring and trying to instigate a war either consciously or unconsciously. . Pls lets b careful..
Our problems are in our tolerance rate and can be dealt with with diplomacy ... Guns and bullets dont solve problems, instead creates more resentment and hatred for generations after.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by smallJagaban: 11:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
IBO ARE ANGRY BECAUSE THEY CALCULATED IT THAT IT WILL BE HARD FOR THEM TO PRODUCE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY AFTER UNCLE JOGE HAS BEEN BOOTED OUT...

#YORUBA IS INDISPENSABLE IN NIGERIA POLITICS

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by delors(m): 12:00am On Apr 02, 2015
The foolc clearly said in a recent interview that he's supporting Jonathan because he's an Ijaw man! Live on a national TV! WTF do u call that? Non-tribalism? The shapeless chunk of meat is another fraud to have sprung from the bowels of Niger-Delta (No apologies pls).
If the yoruba were tribalistic, they wouldn't v voted neither Buhari nor GEJ...But GEJ also scored high points in some yoruba states - Oyo, Ekiti, Ondo, etc...When Gej was campaigning four years ago, he got an overwhelming support of the yoruba but now, after seeing his cluelessness, the SW, among the most enlightened nations in the world (different from just being educated o) voted massively for a better prospect. Now Mr Asaro Dokunnubo or what's that his yeye name self feels aggrieved. Sorry beast, your unmerited free national cake will be shared henceforth. Get used to the new #Change

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by olaniyanc: 12:00am On Apr 02, 2015
xreal:
Who cares?

Asari-Dokunbo a fat man opportunist calling himself a militant. A beneficiary of deltans struggle which he doesn't deserve.
You are too fat and unfit to join a struggle. Rich fat opportunist ''militant''. You are only figniting for your pocket
Shame on you.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by lastpage: 12:01am On Apr 02, 2015
forexexpert:
Guy,

Relax... Boasting is not the solution.
The real issue is the economy and our source of income.
If you keep running your mouth and these militants return to the creeks, your monthly salary and everyone's salary with stop
and when hunger begin to blow you and your house hold, then you will know how far.
America won't help us here.
So stop boasting and beating your chest and let's find a way to negotiate.

You sound more like the creek Mosquito himself?
Are you by any chance Mr. Asari Dokubo..... or just one of his footies? grin grin

Salary Koo, Salary nii.
Nigeria will QUASH any silly Delta Militant, ASAP.
Buhari is not Jonathan o, l hope you and your Creek Mosquitoes know this?
This "General" has tasted war before...... and he knows how to deal with it.

Tell Asari to blow the first Pipe...... and let us see if Buhari will come begging! undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:01am On Apr 02, 2015
sandfield:
your mumu father is more stupeed.SON OF A PROSTITUTE
Heeheeheee!
See eediot dey talk grin

Like I said, thunder will continue to strike u & entire useless generation in abundance!
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Mopolchi: 12:01am On Apr 02, 2015
smallJagaban:
IBO ARE ANGRY BECAUSE THEY CALCULATED IT THAT IT WILL BE HARD FOR THEM TO PRODUCE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY AFTER UNCLE JOGE HAS BEEN BOOTED OUT...

#YORUBA IS INDISPENSABLE IN NIGERIA POLITICS
Go and eat shiit.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Popemax(m): 12:01am On Apr 02, 2015
Sorry ur post is quite confusing....I think the North has been ruling Nigeria...Jonathan is d only Ijaw man ever ruled Nigeria...so what's all dis you're saying??
deen11:

Thank God u know Jonathan messed up, and its time to have another dispensation; do u expect another southerner to take the helm of affairs by virtue of Nigeria's political and ethnitical structure? Wake up boy! The Northerners felt the same way u guys feel now in 2010 when pres. Yar'dua died; reason they wanted to have northerner to complete the term but its not done that way.
We shouldn't see Aso rock as a personal property simply because we dominate the natural resources (Niger delta) or major popularity (Hausa/Fulani) rather a peaceful rotation of power between the south and the north within the max period of 4/8yrs based on your achievement.
Lets all work together with this new regime in any capacity we can to have a better Nigeria. Remember, One Nigeria we preach.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by successhunter: 12:02am On Apr 02, 2015
sandfield:
bring it up bastard

I should now be feeding you on logic?
I know you're only thought how to pull a trigger.
Oponu.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by gbemi514: 12:02am On Apr 02, 2015
D questn is dat if d largest population was in d SE n SS n jonathan bcoms d winner wud dey stil say d same tin?........lets nt divide ds great country by ourselves....wen GEJ bcame d presidnt did any tribe complained...?
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by sandfield: 12:03am On Apr 02, 2015
successhunter:

I should now be feeding you on logic?
I know you're only thought how to pull a trigger.
Oponu.
yes,I was tought how to kill useless fool like you and your coward people
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by netmillionaires(m): 12:04am On Apr 02, 2015
All of u just sit down here shouting Asari! Asari! U think when war erupt, it will be a civil war with the Nigerian army on one side and the SE-SS on the other side... That guy who said it will be a case of winner takes all this time makes the most sense to me. I seems to be the only one glancing over my shoulder just to be sure ISIS is not coming. Don't let us gv the ISIS an opportunity to rape our land. If it becomes a full war and ISIS use the opportunity to come and support the northerners, they won't come here and say Yoruba take ur cocoa, hausa take ur groundnut, Igbo take your oil. They will rape us dry and out. And this will only favour the north since they are muslims. We should learn to read the hand writing on the wall instead of causing problem for our selves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by dammytosh: 12:04am On Apr 02, 2015
kropelgrada:

For real ?
Are you calling Asari's bluff ?

That dude started militancy in the Niger Delta.If he sneezes,the whole of the creeks catch cold.
He should be handled with diplomacy and not by show of power or force like what some pillocks here are suggesting..

Obasanjo showed him might . What did he do ?
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by sam13(m): 12:04am On Apr 02, 2015
[quote author=RedBenson post=32255944]Well, i write boldly so all can see clearly.

[b]The earlier we stop deceiving ourselves in this country that we are ONE NIGERIA, the better it will be for us. Nigeria has never been one, it's not one and it can never be one. Let's just stop deceving ourselves while we keep forcing ourselves into this unworkable union. The obvious is already there. Looking at the pattern of votings and the results in the just concluded presidential election, one needs not be told tha

I want you to rechecked your claim here likeyou said "Northerners vote for Buhari Westerners voted for Osinbajo Southerners voted for Goodluck who then now voted for Sambo?you see we are now more advanced in everything in Nigeria and a region cant take us back.Thats my piece
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by negroG(m): 12:05am On Apr 02, 2015
Abeyjide:

the doesn't know what to say.the southwest election result shows that Yorubas are not partial,sentimental and bias interms of religion,ethnicity.if not for d yorubas God is using,this country would have disintegrate.God bless nigeria.
KAI YORUBA are wicked, coward, dey can't fight strenght@ they betray gej but dey wil suffer 4 there evil did when time come* dis zoo called nigeria will not be divide peacefully like some people wil think, abuja, lagos, kano and kaduna will be destroyed b4 any other thing
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by trojanhorse: 12:05am On Apr 02, 2015
Normality:
I told them the ND and Biafra die hards have been having serious meetings since the even of the election which I will tell u to quote me even before any being.

My dear defunct Biafra republic people, get ur minds ready.

Join the local Army of Biafra, IPOB.

ALL HAIL BIAFRA.
freaking ibo demented tribe, leave our lagos and go form your biafra rebulic, you csuse more harm than good.freaking tribalist to the core.shame on you.buhari Osinbajo rules

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by dokyOloye: 12:05am On Apr 02, 2015
virus05:
Correct men,
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 02, 2015
OneNaira6:
For the yorubas daring Asari and co to bomb the oil well claiming nothing will happen to Nigeria development. I dare laugh. Do you think this is north where BH can bomb north finish and the economy will still grow? Or do you think this is SW where OPC touts can disturb workdays yet the wealth of the nation will still grow? Do you think Asari is from a region whose income isn't even feeding anyone. Asari is from ND, the region feeding you alll. He's your bread winner. A bomb on ND oil will cripple Nigeria economy significantly. Shit, your own leaders can barely pay people's fee and they blame it on, that's right "oil allocation". This is not an empty threat cause we can f2k una up if so wish.

As much as I agree with Asari in replicating what north did to GEJ aka not allowing him to breathe throughout his ruling. I think we should act better than that. People in the south are not illiterates that can easily be manipulated to kill ourselves. What people should fight for now is full resource vontrol. Make sure the north and SW don't get pim from oil wealth and most importantly do not use oil from ND region to fix the destruction they did in their region because a "SS infidel" is the president.

but we are telling u to bring it on. enough of this chest beating.
i want to wake up to the news of massive pipeline vandalism.
do u promise me that?
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by lastpage: 12:06am On Apr 02, 2015
decode55:

You must be mad
You & all the bastards sharing this thrash must be very very mad

Is it so painful? shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (36) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) / EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.