Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat (144471 Views)

A New Threat To Nigeria"s Oil From An Old Enemy! / VIDEO: Asari Dokubo Issues Fresh Threats On 2015 Elections / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by unmask: 1:50am On Apr 02, 2015
barcanista:
It is a shame that what we witnessed on Saturday was show of ethnic superiority going by the voting pattern. I commend the non igbos/SS that stood by Jonathan beyond ethnic sentiment. But I must point that it will amount to deceit if we think we are united as a people. I am glad I belong to Jonathan's camp though tribal affiliation wasn't my primary purpose. I commend my Igbo Cousins worldwide along with all those that didn't vote along ethnic line irrespective of who they vote for. Everyone to his conscience anyway.

To Asari, I say Senibor please cool down, the struggle for our emancipation as a people(ND and Igbos) has just began. We don't need to spill blood but can take through the diplomatic route. The most important is that our interests are protected as a people and region. We shouldn't take to open confrontration with any ethnic group. More than ever before, we shall remain to advance the course of the Niger Delta and Igbo Struggle in the most noble way available. God bless Niger Delta and the Igbo Nation. God bless All Nigerians.

PDP will bounce back in 2019...
Up GEJ
it is funny that you people now see ethnic superiority, but way back in 2011 when gej got overwhelming votes from both the southwest and North, it wasn't ethnicity

It is even more funny that the SE/SS is mentioning voting pattern, despite the fact that the sw is the only region that had any semblance of people voting with a valid reason, while those in the north, SS/SE voted based on sentiments.

So why you people accuse any region of bias still beats me, when your region can be said to have done the same.

Finally is it the same SE that have divisions amongst themselves that is still coming out to talk of secession? Or have you forgotten the case of the Rev father that couldn't be Rev because he was from another state in the SE? Or the judge that couldn't be judge even in her husband's state?

Please move on..... If the best candidate the SS/SE can produce is GEJ, then I assure you, the region is not ready to produce a president.

Finally barcanista..... Pdp will be back right? What if they come back and their candidate at the next election is yoruba or Hausa? What will you do?

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Truckpusher(m): 1:51am On Apr 02, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

Yawn.....what were you saying a week ago?

Oh yea...bla bla Buhari will never preside in Nigeria.....yadsa yada.

More buollshoit.

SS/SE vs SW/N. I wonder who has the #s and the political skills. See you in 2019.

[img]https://mattsko.files./2013/04/lucille-relaxing.gif[/img]
I don't expect a closet bigot like you that changes moniker like panties to say otherwise . grin

You're probably too dumb to understand that in a developing country like Nigeria that political rethoric is a normal thing.

Abeg carry your toto commot for road jare. grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Mckennedy: 1:52am On Apr 02, 2015
Omololu007:
by d tym d Nigeria military is through wit asari dokunbo and his ijaws rag tag group,wot happened to d igbos durin d biafra war will b lik a childs play to wot would av happend to d ijaws afta dey are defeated.and dis tym d winners shall tak all

Do you know that Nigerian military with the help of Britain,Egypt,Russia including all non igbo tribes all together yet at the end of the war Nigeria lost 65,000 soldiers while Biafrans lost 15,000 soldiers upon the started with ordinary bare hands cutlasses and sticks ,,according to the history of the war Nigerian military were killing civilians bombing market places and hospitals and churches were civilians are taking refuge if not the hunger policy from Sw first poisoning the minds of biafrans living along the coastal lines of Biafra this idea resulted to the deaths of more than 3.5 million Biafran civilians mostly children. Do your research.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by BlackGirlsCode: 1:55am On Apr 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
The real icing on the cake is to keep the delusion alive to enable gullible and shortsighted folks like you to feel good while it lasts .

Naturally I ignore zombies like you but I gave you this reply for you to learn and consider the place of the black race first before our different tribes.
Question is : Una go gree get sense just small?
You can't be great by lording over your own people because in the real scheme of things when it comes to international politics you're just a slave that was given rights to Lord over his own people in slavery, funny enough you're a still a slave and we all would end up at the bottom of totem pole.
I hope you'll get the message.

Messages like this are very hard for you and your folks to understand . grin

This is why the SW owes you nada cool

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by BlackGirlsCode: 1:58am On Apr 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
I don't expect a closet bigot like you that changes moniker like panties to say otherwise . grin
You're probably too dumb to understand that in a developing country like Nigeria that political rethoric is a normal thing.
Abeg carry your toto commot for road jare. grin

Funny, coming from someone who failed WOEFULLY to calculate APC strategy.

You sure do understand Nigeria's politics.

You think politics is "money don exchange hand"?

Wise up! ND is a dot in Nigeria's politics......... Remember, our "25% in 2/3 states" got GEJ there in 2011, and our 25% took him out.

You guys have the spirit, but you lack the #s. What's the point of spirit without #s?

wink

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Nobody: 1:59am On Apr 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bros inasmuch as I might not fully agree with Asari's methods, I take serious exception to your infantile threats!! If Buhari or APC wants to go by this your reasoning it won't augur well for them.Unlike 1966,,you might have to finance your war with proceeds from your cocoa and groundnut.

Thank you Chukwudi. You have proven you are a good student of history and facts.
The Biafran war went the way it did principally because of three outside forces:
1.Britain: Arms Supplier.
2.USSR: Jet fighters supplier.
3.Egypt: Fighter Pilots supplier.
Without those three nations the story would have been different. Similar thing played out in the overthrow of the Lybian President. Gaddafi was just at the brink of crushing the Rebellion before the intervention of outside forces. A single state in Nigeria can defeat the whole nation if she is abundantly supplied with superior fire-power and aerial advantage.
All the other nations amalgamated by Britain have split and the British no longer seem to have any interest in enforcing it besides distancing themselves from direct military involvement in Nigeria. 'No victor no vanguish' to me is a way of saying Nigeria was absolutely incapable of winning the war if not for the resolve and direct involvement of our colonial master and her allies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by lastpage: 2:02am On Apr 02, 2015
kropelgrada:

Hmmm...really?!

Let me address it all in perspective.

Buhari will be ready to wipe-out the whole Niger Delta if need be..... just like OBJ wiped out Odi, when it was needed.
Dokubo should NEVER mistake the weakness of Jonathan.... for Buhari

If he wipes out the whole Niger Delta,where will he get the financial resources to run the economy ?
Believe it or not,the Niger Delta region of Nigeria is the most sensitive region in the country.And until Nigeria finds an alternative source of income,these creek militants or thugs cannot be handled with kids gloves,they cannot be waved aside,they will always be in your face.So each time they issue a threat the whole country listens.As they know that this crude oil is what is holding this entity called Nigeria to this very day if not it would have disintegrated.

Odi massacre is a clear case of genocide and here you are drumming it up like some feats achieved by OBJ.In all fairness to the people of Odi it is grave injustice to refer to this callous act as a feat.Gladly ICC still has it in its files and God help OBJ when they decide to reopen that file.
If Buhari was as brave as you portray him to be,why did he run back to Mecca when he heard that Babangida has toppled his government..A soldier that had to put a gun to the head of a harmless innocent civilian to seize power is not bravery in my own understanding.He needed to brandish a gun to achieve what would have being an easy operation to some brave soldier..Smh

Crude Oil is available in many parts of the Nigeria from Ondo to even the Chad basin.

Oga the only place that crude oil is found in commercial quantity in Nigeria is in the Niger Delta...Those one they claim is available in those places you mentioned cannot be produced.Why do u think they are not producing them already.

And remember that the price of Oil itself, is rather a curse to the nation and a Buhari has seen this and will diversify the economy into Agriculture, manufacturing, e.t.c

Lol..this cracked me up.

Buhari a former PTF Chairman knows the importance of crude oil to the economy of this nation.
Even if he needs to diversify,revenue from crude oil proceeds will still serve as capital to achieve that aim.
Sorry Nigeria is over dependent on this "curse" like u said.And will take donkey years to free themselves from this "curse".

But i want to believe that you speak from the head and not from the heart,because i disagree with most of the points you made here.
And u are sounding like a bigot to me.Like some one that has some real issues with the existence of the Niger Delta and the Igbos at large.

My response was a reply to that assinie post ..... but you only quoted me and left what l responded to?
Anyway, that is neither here nor there.

Why do you guys think someone who responds to "a direct insult to his tribe" ...... is a Bigot?
Should we Yorubas just keep quiet when Igbos call us names, for no reason other than that we made a "political choice" which we think is superb, genuine and in our best interest?
The same way Ojukwu's generation labeled us cowards just because we knew we were not ready and capable of prosecuting a war that Ojukwu was "ready for"...and wanted to force us into?

Just look at the flaks we are getting today, for supporting Buhari in 2015?
The same Buhari we rejected in 2011 ......while offering our 100% support for a Niger Delta Jonathan!

Dont we have the right to decide our own future.... in our best interest?

I get amused when l read such things and wonder whether it is naivety on the part of Igbos or just being manipulative?

Anyway, we dont give a hoot. We are more than capable for looking after ourselves, under any situation.
Haters can go hug a Jonathan transformer..... and that is being nice! grin grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by unmask: 2:07am On Apr 02, 2015
snapshot:

from the voting pattern it is obvious that Buhari is not a popular candidate in the south east and the south south
and this regions contribute over 80percent of our resources.Over the years these regions obviously have been marginalized by
the Nigerian state.Agitations in these regions will render the Apc government handicap and the change and progress that the government
seek to achieve will be elusive.This is not the time for anyone to start talking arrogantly,but we must understand the pain of the minority
and be magnanimous in victory.
don't group southeast and South south together...... South south produces the resources...... South East is just attaching....

And as to talking arrogantly, ask asari why he started it?
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by jt2010: 2:09am On Apr 02, 2015
PassingShot:
This guy will soon know how devastating the might of our military can be under the command of a very competent C-in-C, should he try any nonsense.

In his own fair world, we should have allowed Jonathan to continue to rule us unopposed or better still, not have any election despite his glaring incompetence to lead effectively and efficiently. Make we sha manage am anyhow e be

This stuupid man should tell us how it was possible for GEJ to ever become a president without the support of the North and SW that he's now castigating.

The oil you guys keep harping on belongs to Nigeria as a whole. The fact that it is found in your region is the reason you get lion share from the proceeds. Also, before oil, Nigeria was financed from the proceeds of other commodities found in the North and the SW. So save the crap and behave yourselves.

Most of Nigeria oil is located OFFSHORE, so how can any states in Nigeria claim ownership of the collective Nigeria territorial water. Yes, onshore oil belong to them but not those of offshore and mind u, abt 70% of Nigeria oil is located offshore.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Truckpusher(m): 2:10am On Apr 02, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

This is why the SW owes you nada cool

No one owes anyone anything but play it nicely ,it might come back to bite you again. tongue
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by lastpage: 2:12am On Apr 02, 2015
Mckennedy:

Do you know that Nigerian military with the help of Britain,Egypt,Russia including all non igbo tribes all together yet at the end of the war Nigeria lost 65,000 soldiers while Biafrans lost 15,000 soldiers upon the started with ordinary bare hands cutlasses and sticks ,,according to the history of the war Nigerian military were killing civilians bombing market places and hospitals and churches were civilians are taking refuge if not the hunger policy from Sw first poisoning the minds of biafrans living along the coastal lines of Biafra this idea resulted to the deaths of more than 3.5 million Biafran civilians mostly children. Do your research.

You guys like to delude yourself sha!
I would prefer we forget this sad episode in our history but it seems you Igbos just like to stoke the event, to massage your ego!
Biafra lost just 15,000 soldiers ke? shocked shocked shocked

Even benjamin "Scorpion" Adekunle alone, killed more than that 15,000 soldiers.
Go and read about the battle of Oore junction and how the Biafran Army was driven into the River Niger were hundreds of thousands perished.

Now, dont let me count the number that died from starvation because it was a horrible scene.
Aerial bombing turned you guys to a shivering whimper but l guess most of you guys commenting here were either too young or not even born by then.

Let us forget this Biafran war episode, its not a good thing t remember...... but the choice is yours, all the same.

Lastpage!

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by sandfield: 2:13am On Apr 02, 2015
successhunter:

Mr. Militant.
I know where we stop o.
We shall humbly and graciously continue from there tomorrow.
You hear? I wan step into the hands of Morpheus. wink
u are a born bastard. Why are u going away ?ewu
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by BlackGirlsCode: 2:17am On Apr 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
No one owes anyone anything but play it nicely ,it might come back to bite you again. tongue

This is politics. This is not ND beer parlor......we don't play nice, we play smart.

Why you expected Yorubas to support you in the first place is laughable. After all your insults, you think Yoruba nlers no be voters? grin

If you were smart, you'd know that the North has always been on Buhari's side. What you people from the SS/SE should have done is smartly align with the SW (BECAUSE OUR NUMBER WAS THE DECIDING VOTE). But nooooooo, amala politics was too low for your standard. Well guess what, you're not even a 4th citizen.

So much for "I too know politics".

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Bizibi(m): 2:18am On Apr 02, 2015
Niger deltans should calm down,some of us should look at the election closely,everything was planned out.....in the next 6-8 some of you will understand what happened, nobody wants war bcuz it is bad fr biz,there is a secret deal between the arewa and Niger delta,I will pity the odua side in the future
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Truckpusher(m): 2:19am On Apr 02, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

Funny, coming from someone who failed WOEFULLY to calculate APC strategy.

You sure do understand Nigeria's politics.

You think politics is "money don exchange hand"?

Wise up! ND is a dot in Nigeria's politics......... Remember, our "25% in 2/3 states" got GEJ there in 2011, and our 25% took him out.

you guys have the spirit, but you lack the #s. What's the point of spirit without #s?

wink
Another lame line as expected from deluded fellow. grin

Sometimes you bait with a precious price to land your real target and you're far way behind, but right now you'll never see it coming.

Why don't you come up with your real shitty moniker? undecided

I guess you wouldn't do that as that cowardice and slave mentality runs deep in the DNA......SMH.

You've won but it is not yet Uhuru.

Think before you reply me. grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by BlackGirlsCode: 2:24am On Apr 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Another lame line as expected from deluded fellow. grin

Sometimes you bait with a precious price to land your real target and you're far way behind, but right now you'll never see it coming.

Why don't you come up with your real shitty moniker? undecided

I guess you wouldn't do that as that cowardice and slave mentality runs deep in the DNA......SMH.

You've won but it is not yet Uhuru.

Think before you reply me. grin

Now ask yourself if you made sense.

Back to the politics you wish you knew; Yorubas do not owe you nada. Stop expecting it and stop crying foul when we give the more deserving our support.

Like I said, you and your Igbo slaves do not have the #s.

GEJ can try his luck in 2019........if Yorubas like, they may bring him back.

We won.....helll yessss cool Yorubas are behind Buhari. The North is behind Buhari. Some MB states are behind Buhari.

If he performs, he's definitely coming back in 2019. And guess what, there's nothing the ss can do about it smiley

Anyway son, I'm done taunting the SS/SE. grin Una think you're smart abi? Mucheechee

Sai Buhari.

No cry o. Go and prepare for GEJ's return.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by jodeci(m): 2:26am On Apr 02, 2015
chyket:
My take on this is that Gen Buhari has shown that he understands the current dynamics of the Nigerian state and as such has exhibited experience and statemanship by his utterances and body language since he won the election.Thats why they said that you cant buy experience and I implore all Nigerians to tow the line of peace and move this nation forwatd.
Its very wrong at this point to be talking about who voted for Buhari or who voted Jonathan because such considerations will not lead us to anywhere good.The Southeast that voted President Jonathan did so not because Jonathan did anything tangible for them but primarily because their Governors mostly are from PDP like Enugu,Ebonyi,Abia and Anambra is APGA but adopted PDP presidential candidate so it was not out of tribal consideration. The south south should naturally support their Son President Jonathan.This particular election should not be taken as a zero sum game where the winner takes it all.
The Niger delta Militants shoud not be taken for granted because within the 5 years of President Jonathan's reign,many of the militants have amassed stupendous wealth that could be used to cause problems and also a lot of them have also been trained in piloting aircrafts etc and most recently one of them was given a contrct to supply gunboats and warships to the Nigerian navy.These are just the few developments that we know and only God knows the hidden ones.
This was how boko haram started and we all felt that we could just squash them up till things took a wrong dimension.It also took a fellow northerner like Gen buhari in the person of Late Alhaji Musa yaradua to. make peace with this same militants before peace returned to that region.
Lets tow the line of peace because we cant afford another disruption at this point of our history.

You are a father.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by lastpage: 2:27am On Apr 02, 2015
snapshot:
from the voting pattern it is obvious that Buhari is not a popular candidate in the south east and the south south
and this regions contribute over 80percent of our resources.Over the years these regions obviously have been marginalized by
the Nigerian state.Agitations in these regions will render the Apc government handicap and the change and progress that the government
seek to achieve will be elusive.This is not the time for anyone to start talking arrogantly,but we must understand the pain of the minority
and be magnanimous in victory.

I think everyone recognises the injustice to the Niger Delta, including the hanging of Saro Wiwa by Babangida
Even a blindman knows that the place was exploited for the benefit of the whole nation.
That was shy the Govt in recent times, have increased the allocation to the area, far beyond that of other states.

The problem with the N/Delta TODAY is not that of Govt neglect but that of "SELF EXPLOITATION" by the same Niger Deltans!

Ask yourself: This Asari Dokubo who claims he speaks for Niger Delta, when given money to DEVELOP HIS AREA, what did he do?

Answer: he looted the money and went to build a UNIVERSITY IN BENIN REPUBLIC! shocked shocked shocked

if he truly loves the ND (as against just exploiting their misery), why did he not use the money to develop the ND, like ensure their is portable water in the place or good roads?
Why did he not build the University, with the looted funds, in the Niger Delta?

So, the current problem of the ND has to do with their "self appointed" leaders who are only interested in their own personal selfish fiefdoms.
If the amount of money allocated to the NDDC is judiciously used, that place should be better than Abuja by now but we all know that only about 10% of allocated fund get spent on the projects it was meant for.

Imagine it is the same Dokubo that is now forming "Militant" when he has already become like the "Northern oppressors" that you sa hate! undecided

If you let him trick you into another senseless war, you will only end up increasing hisopportunity to enrich himself..... not improve your lot.

But be rest assured that once the Govt is convinced that it is doing what it is suppose to do to your region in terms of "adequate allocations" and you then want to carry weapons against the state, the bets will be off and it will no longer be kids-glove!

A well-motivated Nigerian Army is still a devastating force, ask our neighbours some years back.
Jonathan was never a military man.. and he was so spineless that his weakness actually infected everything, including the Army.
Take a cue form the "postponement six weeks" when he actually acted like a C-in-C? See the difference?

Cheers.

Lastpage
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by akisoft(m): 2:28am On Apr 02, 2015
What do you expect of him, he is telling us that is never a coward like his brother, but he has forgotten something that i want to quickly remind him, an adage "He can cook for all Nigerian to eat, But he cannot finish 10% of the meal Nigerians are going to use to compensate him" He would surrender from a lot battle can still fight another one....
Sincerely i will forever respect GEJ, he is never a coward, he proved that he has the love of Nigerians, or may be he dont want more of innocent Nigerian blood on the ground....
Please let there be peace
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Ximenes45(m): 2:31am On Apr 02, 2015
Teejizzle:

this is what i av been waiting for.
i dare the igbos and ND to make good their promise now and secede.
if not, they are all bastaards

Outrageous!!!!
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Ximenes45(m): 2:34am On Apr 02, 2015
jodeci:

You are a father.
You can say that again Bro...
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Truckpusher(m): 2:36am On Apr 02, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

Now ask yourself if you made sense.

Back to the politics you wish you knew; Yorubas do not owe you nada. Stop expecting it and stop crying foul when we give the more deserving our support.

Like I said, you and your Igbo slaves do not have the #s.

GEJ can try his luck in 2019........if Yorubas like, they may bring him back.

We won.....helll yessss cool Yorubas are behind Buhari. The North is behind Buhari. Some MB states are behind Buhari.

If he performs, he's definitely coming back in 2019. And guess what, there's nothing the ss can do about it smiley

Anyway son, I'm done taunting the SS/SE. grin Una think you're smart abi? Mucheechee

Sai Buhari.

No cry o. Go and prepare for GEJ's return.
Even if what I was alluding to was as big as a blackboard in a kindergateen you wouldn't still see it.

In a developing country ,playing smart for your selfish interest will always land you in a shiit you won't see coming.

Bro, enjoy while it lasts. tongue
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by 0ldirtybastard(m): 2:38am On Apr 02, 2015
lastpage:

Eeyah, sorry o! cry cry
Yoruba Generals like Benjamin "Scorpion" Adekunle must have really made life miserable for your lineage!
So you are still feeling the pain .....even after over 50years?

But you know what, the difference between Yorubas and your lineage is that "like a gambler, we know when to "hold" and we know when to "throw"!
We dont beat our chest for nothing, if we know we cant win the fight. We are not suicidal, like the Biafrans in 1966.
Just look at the last election, a few weeks back, l was hear telling all of you fl@t-heads that your candidate will lose because there is no way on m,other earth that the East and S/South can gang-up against the North and South West. Did you listen back then?
Today, your clueless Jonathan is already packing his load back to Otuoke! tongue tongue

Yorubas cant ever fall into the "Igbo Trap", we are to intelligent, too civilized, too smart and our swagger no o gree! tongue
We dont back losers like you!
If you start another silly war like your parents did back then, there would be no "Ten Pounds" to give you and nothing like "abandoned property".... You will be whipped-silly and starved properly. ]
Maybe you should start learning how to drink that crude oil, because you will need it o. undecided

BTW: The only reason Igbos are felicitating with the Niger Delta TODAY, is because they want their Oil ...and want to use them to achieve their sinister purpose.

Let History be your teacher: The Biafran Army over-ran the N.Delta during the war. They CONQUERED the South-South and ruled them not as "PARTNERS" but as Slaves! Same way they ransacked the old "Bendel" and looted the Central Bank in Benin!

If not for the Nigerian Army, people like Jonathan will never see the light of day!
Do you wonder why Jonathan grew up in the "East" (where his parents were confined to, by the invading Biafran Soldiers?)
Only a stewpid Niger-Deltan will ever dream that in a Nation of Biafra, they will be on "equal level" with Igbos.
It will just be a "second colonization for the NDeltans...... and a worse one in the 21st century"!

Who needs Muscle when you have sense?
The "Muscles" are like your Bodyguard..... all muscle and no sense!
grin

Meanwhile, l can understand the "hate" some Igbos have for Yorubas.
Jealousy and envy, if not properly handled, usually turns to "hate"..... and Igbos have proved over and over again that they cant just handle the "brilliance" of the Yoruba strategist! grin grin
Ask me: if Jagaban Tinubu and say some "Igbo Lord" is waiting to see the President of Nigeria, who will ENTER FIRST? grin grin wink
That my friend, is "strategy"! .....The "End" has justified the "Means".
Go and lie down and reflect properly on this post. It is not every time l would be dishing out "wisdom" just for free.

Lastpage!

Let my forefathers judge me if lie about finding any drop of sense in this post.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by lastpage: 2:38am On Apr 02, 2015
Okay, let sheath our sword.

Governorship election is just about a week away.

Will Ndigbo redeem themselves .... or still try to play the spoiler?

Let us vote APC's Ambode for Governor in Lagos State.
Since APC has clinched the Center, it time for Lagos to enjoy the benefits of a "ruling party" because Lagos has been punished in the last 16yrs, for being an opposition party state.

When we vote-in APC/Ambode as Governor, l will personally go to Abuja and ask [b]#SaiBaaba to please BUILD the 4th Mainland Bridge so that commerce can move rapidly in Lagos. [/b]
The 3rd mainland Bridge was built by Babangida (or at least commissioned).
Lagos deserves some federal presence now? angry angry

Of course, our Igbo brothers who are primarily traders will benefit a lot form these. I hope we all see the win-win situation here?

Lastpage!
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by BlackGirlsCode: 2:40am On Apr 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Even if what I was alluding to was as big as a blackboard in a kindergateen you wouldn't still see it.
In a developing country ,playing smart for your selfish interest will always land you in a shiit you won't see coming.
Bro, enjoy while it lasts. tongue

Says the person that thinks the western world is fighting for Nigeria's interest or any third-world interest.

Politics 101. Go and get schooled.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by lastpage: 2:41am On Apr 02, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

Let my forefathers judge me if lie about finding any drop of sense in this post.

The fact that you did not find any sense in it shows that your forefathers have judged you a long time.....and its a shame you dont even know! grin grin

Now if you dare quote me again, l will just ...flush you down the Water Closet, you scallywag! undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by 0ldirtybastard(m): 2:44am On Apr 02, 2015
lastpage:

The fact that you did not find any sense in it shows that your forefathers have judged you a long time.....and its a shame you dont even know! grin grin

Now if you dare quote me again, l will just ...flush you down the Water Closet, you scallywag! undecided

Lastpage!

Zero sense still made.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by xtgozie(m): 2:44am On Apr 02, 2015
Yorubas!!!!!!

Bark dogs for the north.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by BlackGirlsCode: 2:46am On Apr 02, 2015
xtgozie:
Yorubas!!!!!!
Bark dogs for the north.

Igbos

Bark dogs for the Ijaws!

Difference is, one has teeth and can bite. Has bitten. And made the other dog cry.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Truckpusher(m): 2:46am On Apr 02, 2015
Teejizzle:

this is what i av been waiting for.
i dare the igbos and ND to make good their promise now and secede.
if not, they are all bastaards
The real bastards are the freeloading states and her citizens and FYI we won't secede.

We will simply wait for you to make the mistake of your life and of course just like every known freeloader nation you won't see the noose tightening around your neck.

Do you know how the Eskimos hunt for bears?....Go read it up because it is akin to your case and time shall tell.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by 9jatatafo(m): 2:47am On Apr 02, 2015
Inasmuch as I don't subscribed to gorilla warfare or militancy, some dudes here are over-rating the Nigerian military. If the Niger Delta militancy is not handled with care, it will crumble the Nigeria economy. The Hausas made the country ungovernable to GEJ through Boko Haram. Don't forget that Niger militant can do same to Buhari's administration and nothing will happen. Don't trust the Americans and the like when it comes to protecting oil. This is civilian administration and I tell you Buhari don't have the guts to wipe out the militant just like that. There has to be consultation. Those of you calling for war don't know anything, we don't need it. Let's calm down as this period is not the right time for this. Asari Dokubo should be called to order. I read a post where a fellow N/Landers called Benin Republic a common country, I just laughed, no country should be taken for granted as long as it is a soverign state.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by BlackGirlsCode: 2:47am On Apr 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
The real bastards are the freeloading states and her citizens and FYI we won't secede.

We will simply wait for you to make the mistake of your life and of course just like every known freeloader nation you won't see the noose tightening around your neck.

Do you know how the Eskimos hunt for bears?....Go read it up because it is akin to your case and time shall tell.

Please leave cute bears out of your incompetent politics tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (36) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) / EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.