Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat (144461 Views)

A New Threat To Nigeria"s Oil From An Old Enemy! / VIDEO: Asari Dokubo Issues Fresh Threats On 2015 Elections / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by 0ldirtybastard(m): 2:48am On Apr 02, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

Igbos

Bark dogs for the Ijaws!

Difference is, one has teeth and can bite. Has bitten. And made the other dog cry.

What is this?
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by akisoft(m): 2:48am On Apr 02, 2015
xtgozie:
Yorubas!!!!!!

Bark dogs for the north.
What would you have called them back then 2011?
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by lastpage: 2:48am On Apr 02, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

Zero sense still made.

Go to bed you this dolt.
I dont want to call you an "Old Dirty Bastard" which is exactly what you called yourself! grin grin
I would rather call you a scallywag fit for flushing into the Toilet. kiss kiss

No Scram!

Lastpage!
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Truckpusher(m): 2:50am On Apr 02, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

Says the person that thinks the western world is fighting for Nigeria's interest or any third-world interest.

Politics 101. Go and get schooled.
Oh holy Jesus.

You're still the same people in that shiit,we've already left you there since yesterday.

I already told you, you're on a journey of blindness.

This is my last reply to ma hommie turned bisexual. grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by 0ldirtybastard(m): 2:50am On Apr 02, 2015
lastpage:

Go to bed you this dolt.
I dont want to call you an "Old Dirty Bastard" which is exactly what you called yourself! grin grin

No Scram!

Lastpage!

You can't even type correctly. What is your point?
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by BlackGirlsCode: 2:51am On Apr 02, 2015
9jatatafo:
Inasmuch as I don't subscribed to gorilla warfare or militancy, some dudes here are over-rating the Nigerian military. If the Niger Delta militancy is not handled with care, it will crumble the Nigeria economy. The Hausas made the country ungovernable to GEJ through Boko Haram. Don't forget that Niger militant can do same to Buhari's administration and nothing will happen. Don't trust the Americans and the like when it comes to protecting oil. This is civilian administration and I tell you Buhari don't have the guts to wipe out the militant just like that. There has to be consultation. Those of you calling for war don't know anything, we don't need it. Let's calm down as this period is not the right time for this. Asari Dokubo should be called to order. I read a post where a fellow N/Landers called Benin Republic a common country, I just laughed, no country should be taken for granted as long as it is a soverign state.

Exactly. You think they won't fight with Nigeria to protect their (USA) interest? wink

Nigeria will suffer, but the oil region will suffer more.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Nobody: 2:51am On Apr 02, 2015
General, there are certain enemies of progress and anti change agents that needs to be "disappeared".

Please put this guys name on the list.

We won't mind as long as we start seeing gradual improvements in the country.

Remember, Sir, that "once a soldier is always a soldier".

PS: we can even farm that dirty work out to foreign mercenaries. Dead men, as they say, don't talk.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by 9jatatafo(m): 2:52am On Apr 02, 2015
Bizibi:
Niger deltans should calm down,some of us should look at the election closely,everything was planned out.....in the next 6-8 some of you will understand what happened, nobody wants war bcuz it is bad fr biz,there is a secret deal between the arewa and Niger delta,I will pity the odua side in the future

Noted!!!!
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by 0ldirtybastard(m): 2:52am On Apr 02, 2015
lastpage:

Go to bed you this dolt.

No Scram!

Lastpage!

I wonder who feeds you. Waste of resources. Smh.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by BlackGirlsCode: 2:53am On Apr 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Oh holy Jesus.

You're still the same people in that shiit,we've already left you there since yesterday.

I already told you, you're on a journey of blindness.

This is my last reply to ma hommie turned bisexual. grin

Night. Go and learn some politics.

Politics is not "Play nice", we play smart!

Olodo tongue

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by BlackGirlsCode: 2:55am On Apr 02, 2015
9jatatafo:
Inasmuch as I don't subscribed to gorilla warfare or militancy, some dudes here are over-rating the Nigerian military. If the Niger Delta militancy is not handled with care, it will crumble the Nigeria economy. The Hausas made the country ungovernable to GEJ through Boko Haram. Don't forget that Niger militant can do same to Buhari's administration and nothing will happen. Don't trust the Americans and the like when it comes to protecting oil. This is civilian administration and I tell you Buhari don't have the guts to wipe out the militant just like that. There has to be consultation. Those of you calling for war don't know anything, we don't need it. Let's calm down as this period is not the right time for this. Asari Dokubo should be called to order. I read a post where a fellow N/Landers called Benin Republic a common country, I just laughed, no country should be taken for granted as long as it is a soverign state.

They call for war after every election. They'll settle down in May and start again in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by lastpage: 2:57am On Apr 02, 2015
9jatatafo:

We still wont negotiate with terrorists!
OBJ, regrettably so, leveled ODI when it was a National threat.
A Buhari Govt, will not hesitate to do same, if the Militants become a national threat.
Its that simple.

BTW: Stop saying the North made the Nation ungovernable for GEJ.
GEJ suffers from "Anxiety Disorder". (Read it up please). You can see that he cant handle difficult situations and gets easily overwhelmed!
He is just incompetent and incapable of managing a complex contraption like Nigeria.

A crase-man like OBJ would have flattened the whole of Borno, if need be, to kick Boko Haram out within three months at most.

Less I forget, GEJ must produce those #Chibok Girls, as he promised, before he stumps off to Otuoke!
We still hold him responsible for that. undecided

I hope that thieving Allison Madueke woman in Petroleum Ministry is ready for judgement day?

Lastpage!
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Truckpusher(m): 2:57am On Apr 02, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

Night. Go and learn some politics.

Politics is not "Play nice", we play smart!

Olodo tongue
I hope you'll change your sexual orientation when next you engage me? tongue

I don't like ladies with a big diick trapped in a man's body ,I prefer a mighty clit to that shiit. grin

Alabaru UK cheesy
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Ximenes45(m): 2:57am On Apr 02, 2015
So we have this much Nightcrawlers on NL, @Lastpage, @Truckpusher @BlackGirlsCode....I hail una...We're ONE ehn..
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Truckpusher(m): 3:00am On Apr 02, 2015
Ximenes45:
So we have this much Nightcrawlers on NL, @Lastpage, @Truckpusher @BlackGirlsCode....I hail una...We're ONE ehn..
Yeah ,at the end of the day that's what matters most.

I'm not a night crawler tongue

I couldn't get hold of any good puccy to hang grin grin cheesy
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Yomboy4ever(m): 3:00am On Apr 02, 2015
Normality:

By the time this latest version Biafra tsunami hits Federal Republic of Zoo and it's army of cowards. Book haram will be child's play upon Federal Republica of Zoo.

Make U sit inside your room dey make mouth like a typewriter.
Are u married ?
Do u have kids?
Do u have Any investment in Nigeria?
You are just another Orubebe in Making and am sure you saw d way jega treated his fuckup.
Same wil happen to and your Dokubos..

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by GboyegaD(m): 3:00am On Apr 02, 2015
mmsen:

I doubt that they would but is Mr "An attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North" any better?

This guy might be crazy but he is right about this.

I was under the impression that the APC had insulted the intelligence of Nigerians by putting Buhari forward as their candidate - sadly, it seems that they accurately gauged the wider Nigerian inability to remember.

An ethnocentric demagogue with no policies and no history of administration has been elected president of what should be a great nation. This is going to be interesting.

The earlier you get past the bolded and come to terms with reality, the better for you. You typing all these bigotry statement would take you no where and if I may ask, is there any Nigerian who doesn't have an ethnicity? So I presume anyone they brought would still get same treatment from you.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by lastpage: 3:01am On Apr 02, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

I wonder who feeds you. Waste of resources. Smh.

keep wondering...... till you turn to "wonderer"! grin grin

It appears SaTANoids are out of job now? shocked shocked

If you had any value in you, l would have employed you but as it seems, l can see that you cant even strut a few lines of sentence together.

Go to bed, you have to hawk on the streets tomorrow!
No food for lazy TANoids again! grin tongue

Lastpage!
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Ximenes45(m): 3:01am On Apr 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yeah ,at the end of the day that's what matters most.

I'm not a night crawler tongue

I couldn't get hold of any good puccy to hang grin grin cheesy

Lolz... grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Jomark(m): 3:02am On Apr 02, 2015
Omololu007:
by d tym d Nigeria military is through wit asari dokunbo and his ijaws rag tag group,wot happened to d igbos durin d biafra war will b lik a childs play to wot would av happend to d ijaws afta dey are defeated.and dis tym d winners shall tak all
You people have started making me regret campaigning and voting for Buhari already. As an Igbo man , I was told that if I was during the war or during Buhari's military regime, then I would see why I shouldnt support him. You Hausas nd yorubas want us to forget about the war and move forward but you always refer to the war always...feeling bad already!

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by lastpage: 3:02am On Apr 02, 2015
GboyegaD:

The earlier you get past the bolded and come to terms with reality, the better for you. You typing all these bigotry statement would take you no where and if I may ask, is there any Nigerian who doesn't have an ethnicity? So I presume anyone they brought would still get same treatment from you.

Except that clueless Jonathan! wink wink

Lastpage!
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by enilove(m): 3:04am On Apr 02, 2015
It is a sad thing that some people cannot reason effectively like normal human being should.
I do not see reason why the comment from Dokubo should be an issue.
Nigeria is not for only d Yorubas
The hausas alone do not bear Nigeria.
The Ibos do not own Nigeria.
The Niger Delta and other minority groups cannot alone be said to be d. only nigerians.

When any Nigerian rules, we should reason beyond ethnic and tribal sentiment and be objective and reason to know whether he is doing the right thing or not.

There are many jobless graduates on our streets without hope because we do not have a God-fearing leader with genuine love for this nation at heart.
Things are getting tougher for people. Gradually our wealth and resources are being wasted by these thieves , who call themselves leaders.
If care is not taking , this nation will witness doom.

A party has been ruling for about 14 years without any tangible forward movement in d economy and lives of people. Cost of living is high and standard of living getting lower and lower with not strategic plan for the future of d youth and yet some people want them to continue.

Are we spiritually sleeping ? Do we have to wait and witness what Ghana witnessed before we will wake up?
Is a pity that majority of people do not see d evil these rulers are perpetrating. Some foreign countries are developing their economy from d stolen wealth deposited in foreign accounts which should have been used to develop this nation and make it d envy of most countries in d world.

What they think instead is " he is from my tribe or from south south, west west , north south " etc.

This corruption is destroying lives of millions of people and even generation to come.

Why cant we reason and be honest for a decade and see what this nation will become.

These rulers focus only on oil as a source of foreign exchange earning because they are cursed leaders installed by Satan to destroy peoples destinies.

They cannot resolve d erratic power supply that would have made investors to invest in this nation and thereby creating employment.
Can't they embark on agricultural projects that can generate jobs and foreign currencies ?

In summary, stop taking side with any president irrespective of his tribe even if he is from your village or blood brother because when God will ask them to give account,He will not spare you as well.

Jonathan was voted for ,in his first term ,by the yorubas and d hausas . There is nothing wrong if they feel he should be changed because of his past records.
This is very simple. If Buhari fails to live up to d expectations of the people , he will be replaced also.
That is d only way this nation can bcom great.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Truckpusher(m): 3:06am On Apr 02, 2015
Ximenes45:

Lolz... grin
Omo! I enter GRA ,na so all the clubs and bar just lock up.

The thing dey pain me eh - Me wey wan booze listen to loud music ,pam bobbi before I go sleep ....smh

Na so I vex enter nl ,na so shymexx my friend open new moniker with female gender come dey attack me...... angry grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by emerged01(m): 3:10am On Apr 02, 2015
kropelgrada:

For real ?
Are you calling Asari's bluff ?

That dude started militancy in the Niger Delta.If he sneezes,the whole of the creeks catch cold.
He should be handled with diplomacy and not by show of power or force like what some pillocks here are suggesting..
bro, Nigeria is not creek. if he likes let him bring his head down, I just pity those who listen to the fool. He has investments outside Nigeria and he is talking of his region liberation. what is his impact in Niger delta with contract worthing billions of naira? he will only waste the blood of the poor ones and he will die for nothing. he will never never do anything more than threatening.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by bameyi(m): 3:12am On Apr 02, 2015
Look Asari could say all he wants but one thing he forgot is you don't go against an existing government structure and win, if his educated he should read his history...

But not to insult anyone most of the election results from that region was rigged law of nature wouldn't grant them success

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Ximenes45(m): 3:12am On Apr 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Omo! I enter GRA ,na so all the clubs and bar just lock up.

The thing dey pain me eh - Me wey wan booze listen to loud music ,pam bobbi before I go sleep ....smh

Na so I vex enter nl ,na so shymexx my friend open new moniker with female gender come dey attack me...... angry grin

LOLz...Shymexx no get joy oh...you dey reside for PH?
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by BlackGirlsCode: 3:19am On Apr 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
I hope you'll change your sexual orientation when next you engage me? tongue

I don't like ladies with a big diick trapped in a man's body ,I prefer a mighty clit to that shiit. grin

Alabaru UK cheesy

You can't talk politics so you get sexual........how did you find your way out of the kitchen sef?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by BlackGirlsCode: 3:21am On Apr 02, 2015
SS wan rig for GEJ lol grin

Even professor no believe the #s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzx0MHfqmhc

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Nobody: 3:24am On Apr 02, 2015
Let me ask you guys a question?

Why were APC supporters rejoicing in the North and South West?

The answer is simple.

They believe that they are now in control of the oil wealth of the nation.

Unfortunately, the militants feel cheated aggrieved and denied.

The smart thing to do is dialogue and negotiation and inclusion in governance.

APC need to give these guys a sense of belonging.

Anything short of this, will not turn out well for this country.

Guys be wise and choose the path of peace.

Crisis won't do us any good and remember, T.B Joshua warned us about wednesday night and thusday morning and that is today.
Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by lastpage: 3:26am On Apr 02, 2015
Jomark:
You people have started making me regret campaigning and voting for Buhari already. As an Igbo man , I was told that if I was (around) during the war or during Buhari's military regime, then I would see why I shouldnt support him . You Hausas nd yorubas want us to forget about the war and move forward but you always refer to the war always...feeling bad already!

Dont listen tot them. I witnessed both and l will be honest with you.

The War was bad and could have been avoided. Sorry about being reminded about the war.
Both sides were intransigent as they both made mistakes (Tit-for-Tat, ....Kill Balewa & Co, we also Kill Ironsi & Co)
Was seceding the ONLY solution back then? Is it today?

Some "Igbo" folks are always the first to bring-up the topic in a way that evokes anger from the other side (especially Yorubas) who then have to defend their position by "bringing-up" facts which unfortunately are unpalatable!
War is never a solution, anywhere in the world...... it is just ab avenue to vent anger or seek revenge. Period!

See yourself as a Nigerian since l suspect you dont belong to the "old generation" like us who are still full of hate and still fighting! undecided

As for Buhari in 1983, the truth is that Nigeria was just disintegrating at an alarming rate back then.
The Politicians, not much different with the ones we have now who increase their own salaries as they like, were just looting the country dry!
One of them even said "Until l see Nigerians eating from the Dustbin, then l will believe they are suffering"! shocked

And you know, because the leaders are very bad, the whole nation was just following suit!
Looting was "standard practice" and the President then, Shagari, was justa figure head, held hostage by his lieutenants!
Not much different from Jonathan in that manner.

Buhari and his guys were the real patriot who saw what our country was degenerating into.... and came to the rescue.
Buhari and idiagbon came-in and began to sanitize the polity.
You cant fight corruption, as institutionalized as it were, with kids glove.

And it was working!
*Serious Crime, which attracts sever penalties, was going down (Armed Robbery, Drug pushing, Looting, et.c)
*Students reported to school on the dot of 8am, instead of playing truancy around in Uniform
*Environment was becoming cleaner and you dare not drink your pure-water and throw the sachet in the ground as people do today!
*Contractors were executing jobs they collected money from
*Though the Politicians have massacred the economy by their looting and lack of planning, Buhari still managed the little we had without borrowing (Do you know how much the Jonathan;s Govt has borrowed this year alone?)
*Nigerians were adjusting but we knew why we were suffering and what the benefits will be, in a short while.

Unfortunately, people like Babangida had there own selfish interest, far and above National interest.
I will vote for a Buhari Govt (military) any day anytime...against these rapacious looting Politicians, if l have to.

Ghana went through a similar "cleansing" and got better!

But then, those who benefit from the rot will always want the status-quo to be maintained and would spread "fear" through rumor mongering. undecided

This is my best attempt to be honest and forthright about the two issues you raised.
It may not change your feelings but l want you to know its the truth..... irrespective of the "Yabis" we give ourselves on Nairaland.
At times, nairaland is just like a "GAME" since we dont even know ourselves!
grin grin

Lastpage!

BTW: I am not the best person to tell you these things, as l am "tempted" to engage in the bad things myself! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
But deep down, l am still my brothers keeper. wink

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by Nobody: 3:32am On Apr 02, 2015
See this stupid man still talking! When the same Igbo's ran away to the east with their pvc's & those that remained in the Middle Belt refused to go out & vote for their kinsman Jonathan. Do all you can but God pass u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (36) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) / EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.