Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:22 AM

Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan (55836 Views)

Ambode, Mimiko, Fayose Meet In Ekiti (Photos) / Caption This Photo of Mimiko, Fayose and Omisore.. / PDP Chairmanship: Mimiko, Fayose Disowned By South-West PDP Exco Disowned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by betterpikinn: 8:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
MAY GOD PUNISH SUSWAM (THIEF) FOR NOT ATTENDING.
KIRIKIRI LOADING.
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
tochinoyi:
the issue is that right from the onset Apc is not a party that come to alleviate Nigerian problems rather they to restle power is just a matter of time every agenda will unfold then Nigerian will regret

I know people like you cannot wait to say 'we told you so' but you go wait tire....

4 Likes

Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by SeverusSnape(m): 8:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
efilefun:
Cool.... sit back and relax and enjoy the changes as they unfold
Okay then, I hope so.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by ignis: 8:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
Do they want to deflect?
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by kristisking(m): 8:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
Youngzedd:
Hahahahaha

PDP don enter one chance.

GEJ you see your life, we told you that this guys are all after money, you didn't heed to our advise, now you're here.

Carry your cross alone joor.
Tell us the advice you gave him that he didn't listen to.Must you comment if you don't have anything reasonable to say.
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by skyps(m): 8:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
There could be an explanation to that
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by adesegun121(m): 8:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
For your info...
Fayose and mimiko..

We no need una for APC oooo

eheh..

In other news...

If APC could do well in Lagos state under a PDP federal govt, u should expect it to be better under an APC fed govt.
So vote Ambode as Governor, vote APC

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by philips70(m): 8:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
Fayose and the wife might be in Redeemed camp now begging Pa Adeboye to prevail on Osinbajo to save his ass. GEJ cannot save him at the moment.
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by harry509: 8:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/04/01/mimiko-fayose-others-absent-at-pdp-govs-meeting-with-jonathan/
jonathan is an HERO, 4 dos worthless govanu's dat was absent @ d meetn they shud go n boil stone's.*mtcheeeeeewwww*
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by Mutuwa(m): 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
Back stabbing vultures
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by jakpowa: 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
my friend has been sick since yesterday cos of De election out come
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by khalleb(m): 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
they all went to obtain change of party form

sai baba

sai pyo
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by Youngzedd(m): 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
kristisking:
Tell us the advice you gave him that he didn't listen to.Must you comment if you don't have anything reasonable to say.

Oga Oooooo.

Does it mean you aren't in this country or you're just coming back from Burkina Faso or you just like my moniker.

Good night sir.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by nijanigga: 8:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
Sambo Dasuki led a team of soldiers who arrested Buhari when IBB staged his palace coup.
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by seunmumu1: 8:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
Gej till 2019 grin grin grin

Where are those mugus ? Have they all committed suicide?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by kindnyce(m): 8:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
AFTER SCAMMING HIM THEY ABANDONED HIM

THEY ALL GAVE HIM FALSE HOPE WHEN THERE WAS NONE

SWALLOW THE BITTER PILL NOW
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by tochinoyi(m): 8:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
ilugunboy:

I know people like you cannot wait to say 'we told you so' but you go wait tire....
my brother i can't join issues with you because you fail to understand Nigerian politics.since 1999 how many political parties has been formed in Nigeria just answer me this question then i will tell you what is in my mind
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by emmykk(m): 8:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
Bauchi state is the worse PDP state, both PDP chairman and PDP governor could not deliver bauchi,hence most of those PDP state that fail to deliver the president know they will loss their state,as you are wickerd to GEJ the opposition will smash them in governorship election.for those who came Gej can still help them deliver PDP in Governorship election.

The south-west will suffer in future,if the South-south and south-east pair with any region in the north in future they will triumph.

The north will soon know the typical yoruba man is a back stabber.

This was the region that the SS and SE gave 8yrs support to OBJ.
Yet they gang up to vote against Gej.vice president is nothing.see atiku,jonathan and sambo as vp

since their APC votes was based on sentiments and tribalism they will not last like PDP when PDP started.PDP was full of shade of reasons
The new setting is interesting only time will tell.
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by lastpage: 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
lloydpras:
Now that GEJ lost d election....comes back 20 years later at 72, says he's wrong and wants to make amend, will you vote for him?

Depends on why he lost. wink wink wink

If he lost because his opponent was younger than him or btter than him or more educated than him, l will vote for him.

But if he lost because he was a clueless, moronic dolt who surrounded himself with kleptomaniacs and had a Shepopotamus for a shexual appendage, l will cast him into the "Gates of Hell"!

Jeez, l am begining to sound like Pastor Oleedepo! shocked shocked shocked

Emmm.... where was l sef? grin grin grin

Lastpage!

5 Likes

Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by greall12(m): 8:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
That Is politics for u. No champion forever.

tochinoyi:
those that are laughing at pdp just watch your back Apc is just a matter of years,it may not live long like pdp so don't laugh much

1 Like

Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by lastpage: 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
emmykk:
Bauchi state is the worse PDP state, both PDP chairman and PDP governor could not deliver bauchi,hence most of those PDP state that fail to deliver the president know they will loss their state,as you are wickerd to GEJ the opposition will smash them in governorship election.for those who came Gej can still help them deliver PDP in Governorship election.

The south-west will suffer in future,if the South-south and south-east pair with any region in the north in future they will triumph.

The north will soon know the typical yoruba man is a back stabber.

This was the region that the SS and SE gave 8yrs support to OBJ.
Yet they gang up to vote against Gej.

vice president is nothing.see atiku,jonathan and sambo as vp

The new setting is interesting only time will tell.

Cry me a River please! tongue I know say e dey pain you like pepper! wink

You mean the Yiibos can align with the North? Did you not say they are not humans? You call them fundamentalist and Boko Haram, abi?
I thought you folks said Yorubas are "lap-Dogs" for aligning with Buhari in APC! shocked shocked

Too late, stop being a spoilt brat.
Learn this lesson NOW ..... Yorubas will teach you ANOTHER lesson in 24years time when you become eligible to field a Yiibo candidate! grin grin

Lastpage!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by PLEXPLEX(m): 8:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
IF THOSE ABSENTEES R FOOLS, THEY SHOULD TRY LEAVING PDP & SEE.
I THINK THEY RE JUST NOT COMFORTABLE NOT ABLE TO DELIVER DEAR VARIOUS STATE
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by justjify(m): 8:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
Majority (except fayose) of the absentees were having a secret romance with APC before the election.
How do you expect Lamidos meeting with Amaechi right in the middle of their campaigns? I suspect Lamido and Shema.
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by Freiburger(m): 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
It is obvious some folks have a problem of embracing change.
Fayose, your boss Jonathan has joined the march for change, so what the hell are you waiting for?
Disgusting undecided
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by tochinoyi(m): 8:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
PLEXPLEX:
IF THOSE ABSENTEES R FOOLS, THEY SHOULD TRY LEAVING PDP & SEE.
I THINK THEY RE JUST NOT COMFORTABLE NOT ABLE TO DELIVER DEAR VARIOUS STATE
from the beginning i know that northern pdp govn are not ready to deliver but I'm sorry for them ,because they think of making it in governorship race so that they will cover their recklessness in office but they have failed
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by Oceemo(m): 8:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
All we wanted was good governance. Is that too much 2 ask.

Rather than spend money to ensure that PVC's are properly distributed to every nook and cranny in the SE/SS, so he can have nothing less dat 1million votes from all SS/SE states, He wasted billions empowering OPC a group that shouldn't even be allowed to exist in any sane government.

He wasted billions on obas looking for cheap endorsment.

He wasted billions on Pastors who after collecting his money gave him false prophecies of hope.

He wasted billions on Asari, Tompolo and the rest of them. In Baylesea he had less than 400k votes.

Now whose the fool?

In 2011 Nigerians voted for u in large number mr Jonathan. You didn't spend any money looking for cheap endorsement we endorsed u for free.
I believe u would learn from this disgraceful defeat and should u decide to come back to politics, surround urself with sensible people not lunatics.

Sai baba
Sai buhari
Sai nigeria
kudos mi lady.

2 Likes

Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by MoneyGreen(m): 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
Pretty Dirty Pigs

1 Like

Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by tochinoyi(m): 8:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
hahaha i just dey laugh
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by Nicepoker(m): 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
Some nigerians are f00ls. Soon they will start saying same rubbish about buhari.
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by Toktee(m): 9:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Come on Fayose and mimiko...Forget about everything, It's over; Just move ahead. One doesn’t always get what he/she wishes for...
My people,make una see a changed Mr snape,chai,this guy get liver.

2 Likes

Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by chyket(m): 9:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
delightful1:
Fayose's absence is understandable. He must be so downcast right now. He was busy forming Orubebe for GMBgringrin, God has Jegaed himgrin
I guess fayose is busy with the 19 APC legislators in his state

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

23 Members Of Ekiti House Of Assembly Storm Fayose's Residence (PHOTOS) / Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole / Soldiers Storm Daily Trust Abuja Office, Seize Phones, Computers (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.