Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan (55622 Views)

Ambode, Mimiko, Fayose Meet In Ekiti (Photos) / Caption This Photo of Mimiko, Fayose and Omisore.. / PDP Chairmanship: Mimiko, Fayose Disowned By South-West PDP Exco Disowned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by PLEXPLEX(m): 9:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
tochinoyi:
from the beginning i know that northern pdp govn are not ready to deliver but I'm sorry for them ,because they think of making it in governorship race so that they will cover their recklessness in office but they have failed

IT WAS JIHAD IN THE NORTH I TELL U. THEY CUDNT DO NOTHING MEHHN!
THE MASSES MORE ESPECIALLY MUSLIMS WHERE COLLECTING MONEY FROM PDP & VOTING APC.
IT WAS HARD FOR THE GOVERNORS. SEE, THE CUDNT EVEN LAND THE SENATE FOR THEMSELVES U CAN SEE HOW DIFFICULT IT WAS FOR THEM

1 Like

Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by tochinoyi(m): 9:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
PLEXPLEX:

IT WAS JIHAD IN THE NORTH I TELL U. THEY CUDNT DO NOTHING MEHHN!
THE MASSES MORE ESPECIALLY MUSLIMS WHERE COLLECTING MONEY FROM PDP & VOTING APC.
IT WAS HARD FOR THE GOVERNORS. SEE, THE CUDNT EVEN LAND THE SENATE FOR THEMSELVES U CAN SEE HOW DIFFICULT IT WAS FOR THEM
they are saying poverty in the north when a man will born as many as 20 without plan of training them is time we start to look into family planning policy for Nigeria
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by saintbeckie(f): 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
It is a faithful saying that 'who u follow will ultimately determine wat follows u'. In d case of GEJ,he allowed doomed pple to corrupt his good manners,well he must av learnt his lessons.I wish him Goodluck in his future pursuit.
Meanwhile,I congratulate d pple's general GMB and I give kudos to D ICON OF THE YEAR,Prof. Attahiru Jega. U are highly respected sir and u remain my role model
God bless GMB
God bless Jega
God bless Nigerians

For original stone coated roof tiles,call/whatsapp Bukola on 08034116430

Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by Mexyz(m): 9:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
Youngzedd:
Hahahahaha

PDP don enter one chance.

GEJ you see your life, we told you that this guys are all after money, you didn't heed to our advise, now you're here.

Carry your cross alone joor.
Bros why the annoyance? I am 100% sure that he did not call you to come carry the cross with him. don't quote cos I won't respond.
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by lloydpras: 9:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
lastpage:

Depends on why he lost. wink wink wink

If he lost because his opponent was younger than him or btter than him or more educated than him, l will vote for him.

But if he lost because he was a clueless, moronic dolt who surrounded himself with kleptomaniacs and had a Shepopotamus for a shexual appendage, l will cast him into the "Gates of Hell"!

Jeez, l am begining to sound like Pastor Oleedepo! shocked shocked shocked

Emmm.... where was l sef? grin grin grin

Lastpage!

LMAO!!

1 Like

Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by GentleToks(m): 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
Pvin:
GEJ will still go far with or without them

GEJ is finished politically bro. He ll be treated like a man with leprosy after his tenure (few weeks to today).

He has stepped on toes within PDP and they are only waiting for his exit before THE PDP vultures pounce on him. Jonathan singlehandedly destroyed PDP as a result of selfishness.....
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by PLEXPLEX(m): 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
[quote author=tochinoyi post=32252377] they are saying poverty in the north when a man will born as many as 20 without plan of training them is time we start to look into family planning policy for Nigeria [/quote

THEY LL FIGHT U TO DEATH IF U TRY IMPOSING ANYTHING THAT IS AGAINST ISLAM TO THEM. FAMILY PLANING TO THE NORTHERN MUSLIM IS UNISLAMIC
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
Everyone should give Glory to the God of President GEJ for making Nigeria to stay in peace till now***

GEJ is all I have in my mind***
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by Nuzo1(m): 9:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
delightful1:
Fayose's absence is understandable. He must be so downcast right now. He was busy forming Orubebe for GMBgringrin, God has Jegaed himgrin

You guys can write off the lousy FFK, but dont try it on Fayose. This is a man who single handedly delivered Ekiti to Gej and fought APC to a logical conclusion.

This past election has shown that he commands a lot of goodwill from Ekiti people.

Fayose is just about to be a formidable voice of opposition to APC....and it will be hard to successfully victimize him.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by Youngzedd(m): 9:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
Mexyz:
Bros why the annoyance? I am 100% sure that he did not call you to come carry the cross with him. don't quote cos I won't respond.

One love.

Not annoyed though.
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
Nuzo1:

You guys can write off the lousy FFK, but dont try it on Fayose. This is a man who single handedly delivered Ekiti to Gej and fought APC to a logical conclusion.

This past election has shown that he commands a lot of goodwill from Ekiti people.

Fayose is just about to be a formidable voice of opposition to APC....and nobody dare victimize him.
Notedgrin
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
Nuzo1:

Fayose is just about to be a formidable voice of opposition to APC....and nobody dare victimize him.

On point. I see another Tinubu in making .

1 Like

Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by SeverusSnape(m): 9:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
Toktee:
My people,make una see a changed Mr snape,chai,this guy get liver.
Hehehehehehehehehehe... Bro, I didn't see you since yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by driand(m): 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
Mimiko promised him 1 million votes from ondo state, now how do u want him to answer the question wen the entire votes cast was less than 600k grin and he was only able to manage less than 250k angry

1 Like

Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
Crown01:
I have long predicated this. They are always found where things are rousy and sweet. Betrayals...

Guess they are trying to align themselves with the #CHANGETEAM. They failed. We don't need them.
As always bro dats their nature... Gej did not know dem on time.. he was sent as a sheep amongst wolves...

1 Like

Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by driand(m): 9:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
Jonathan lost re-election and less than 24 hrs they've deserted him cry chai chai chai cry cry cry e no good OOo chai chai chai cry cry cry there is God oo chai.

2 Likes

Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by PastorOla1: 9:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
Pvin:
GEJ will still go far with or without them
HE CAN ONLY GO AS FAR AS OTUOKE, STOP DECEIVING HIM PLEASE IN THE NIGERIA OF TODAY GEJ IS POLITICAL FINISHED.

2 Likes

Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
adekennis:
Jonathan been associating himself with kinda pple Yoruba called Owo Epo..Igbo call it Aka n Manu..Oyel hand cool
@oyel grin grin grin
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by Azedplus(m): 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
They are afraid Jonah may ask for refund of all the campaign dollars he gave them, sharp guyz teaching d daft how its done ,

1 Like

Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by Nuzo1(m): 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
shegsky:

On point. I see another Tinubu in making .

Fayose can't get to that level, he's not a tactician like Tinubu. He's a rebel and a renegade who speaks his mind as it comes to his mind. He is also not a manipulator.

I foresee Fayose staying in his little Ekiti and giving fire to GMB's government.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by Azedplus(m): 10:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
Nuzo1:

I comment my reserve till April 11 which will decide his faith in completing his tenure

1 Like

Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by babakol(m): 10:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
Nuzo1:

exactly my point.I hear people saying he will be impeached.Touch him and see the wrath of Ekiti people Guess many don't know Fayose. OBJ has a lot to tell about him.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by emmykk(m): 10:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
lastpage:

Cry me a River please! tongue I know say e dey pain you like pepper! wink

You mean the Yiibos can align with the North? Did you not say they are not humans? You call them fundamentalist and Boko Haram, abi?
I thought you folks said Yorubas are "lap-Dogs" for aligning with Buhari in APC! shocked shocked

Too late, stop being a spoilt brat.
Learn this lesson[b] NOW[/b]..... Yorubas will teach you ANOTHER lesson in 24years time when you become eligible to field a Yiibo candidate! grin grin

Lastpage!

yes yoruba are slaves.
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by Azedplus(m): 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
babakol:
exactly my point.... I hear people saying he will be impeached.... Guess many don't know Fayose. OBJ has a lot to tell about him.
what has Obj got to tell or rather he got a lot to tell about Obj, or you forgot he went on exile

1 Like

Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by donphilopus: 10:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
adekennis:
Jonathan been associating himself with kinda pple Yoruba called Owo Epo..Igbo call it Aka n Manu..Oyel hand cool

Igarra call it "Uva anwe"... Na awoof dem like!! cheesy grin
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by Sheggy13(m): 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
tochinoyi:
the issue is that right from the onset Apc is not a party that come to alleviate Nigerian problems rather they to restle power is just a matter of time every agenda will unfold then Nigerian will regret
bla bla bla..cry me River Benue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by Mexyz(m): 10:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
Youngzedd:

One love.

Not annoyed though.
OK, one love bro
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by Nuzo1(m): 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
Azedplus:

I comment my reserve till April 11 which will decide his faith in completing his tenure

Sentiments aside, folks like Fayose should be encouraged to stay on. Otherwise Nigeria will slip back to a one party state.
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by emiye(m): 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
Nuzo1:

Fayose can't get to that level, he's not a tactician like Tinubu. He's a rebel and a renegade who speaks his mind as it comes to his mind. He is also not a manipulator.

Fayose will stay in his little Ekiti and give fire to GMB's government.

Exactly, he is just a tout that is optimal in an atmosphere of impunity, a brutal dictator. He is not sound enough to command respect in enlightened environment. Shamefully, Ekiti is still the most backward south west state.
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by Toktee(m): 10:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe... Bro, I didn't see you since yesterday.
i have been looking for you for the past three days,just shout Sai buhari,there is no shame in joining the winning team.
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by Nuzo1(m): 10:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
emiye:

Exactly, he is just a tout that is optimal in an atmosphere of impunity, a brutal dictator. He is not sound enough to command respect in enlightened environment. Shamefully, Ekiti is still the most backward south west state.

Hope you read my post well?

How could you label Ekiti backward before Osun? Are you doing so cos they voted PDP over APC?

Look, I'm not here to discuss how much of a tout Fayose is, I'm just trying point out what it takes to build a large political following.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-Rufai Kneels To Greet Oba Akiolu During Courtesy Visit In His Palace / Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria / Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.