Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:10 AM

Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan (55830 Views)

Ambode, Mimiko, Fayose Meet In Ekiti (Photos) / Caption This Photo of Mimiko, Fayose and Omisore.. / PDP Chairmanship: Mimiko, Fayose Disowned By South-West PDP Exco Disowned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by lastpage: 10:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
Nuzo1:

You guys can write off the lousy FFK, but dont try it on Fayose. This is a man who single handedly delivered Ekiti to Gej and fought APC to a logical conclusion.

This past election has shown that he commands a lot of goodwill from Ekiti people.

Fayose is just about to be a formidable voice of opposition to APC....and nobody dare victimize him.

Stop this over-hyping of Fayose.....though l concede that he is a "Bold and Daring Criminal"

Fayose knew his own Governorship is still under threat, if #SaiBaaba wins ........because it has been exposed as a Fraud.
Thus, for Fayose, it was an "existential threat" if you know what l mean.

Again, the PDP had a "Rigging Plan" in place..... infact more than a single plan since that Prof. Jegga was proving very stubborn and incorruptible!

Now, Fayose was the first and most agile to put the Rigging plan into operation since he just came out of an election and "machinery" was still in place.
Dont forget that these Eediots were using the military to oppress their political opponents (One of the reason l laugh when some dolts refer to Jonathan as a Democrat! grin ).

Now, Kudos to Amaechi who blew the alarm on the "perfected rigging machinery" of Jonathan.
If not for Amaechi, most Voters would have voted APC while the PDP will be busy RE-WRITING THE "RESULT SHEETS" in our Police Stations!
It was Amaechi who drew the attention of everyone to the fact that "Ex-President" Jonathan has stolen our Result Sheets and was just writing out results and handing it over to compromised INEC officials.

Just look at Rivers State! How for the love of Mike does over 1.4million voters spring-up in Rivers State?
We all know that was one "Write-Up" Result, from a stolen result Sheet.

So, Fayose has done his devilish deed before even Amaechi could get clued-in on the system.

But l am sure #SaiBaaba is not unaware of what happened and the #EkitiGate matter is still "warming" up.
For now, #Sai Baaba needs to consolidate power, replace all those disloyal Military Chiefs who rubbished, destroyed the professionalism of the Military and turned into the "Rigging appendage" of PD.Pigs.
Ditto the DSS, that Marilyn Orga and folks like CP Mathew Mbu.

It will be the greatest form of INJUSTICE if these criminals are just allowed to walk-away freely.
It is not about witch-hunting, it is about JUSTICE and Rule of Law.

Lastpage!

BTW: Prof. Jega and Gov Amaechi are the TWO HEROES of these Election!
ofcourse, the ordinary Nigerian on the streets, who "chop" Jonathan's looted Dollars and still voted APC, deserve commendation! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by SeverusSnape(m): 10:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
Toktee:
i have been looking for you for the past three days,just shout Sai buhari,there is no shame in joining the winning team.
Hehehehehehehehehehe...Sai Buhari!

Have you seen my thread?, in case you've not, see it below...

https://www.nairaland.com/2228685/severussnape-congratulates-buhari-all-supporters#32205122

1 Like

Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by Paulv(m): 10:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
EYES SERVICE THINGS!!!
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by Nuzo1(m): 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
lastpage:

It will be the greatest form of INJUSTICE if these criminals are just allowed to walk-away freely.
It is not about witch-hunting, it is about JUSTICE and Rule of Law.

Lastpage

I 100% agree with you. But I'm sure Buhari will start with earlier LGA election in Lagos. That way, it won't be witch hunting. That will be true Justice.
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by emiye(m): 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
Nuzo1:

Hope you read my post well?

How could you label Ekiti backward before Osun? Are you doing so cos they voted PDP over APC?

Look, I'm not here to discuss how much of a tout Fayose is, I'm just trying point out what it takes to build a large political following.

I agreed with you that he is never, and can never be in the same clout of Tinubu, he is overrated in is backward Ekiti.

Yes, Ekiti is way more backward than Osun, no apologies, it is the reality, irrespective of whom voted for who. Ekiti is the most backward SW state.
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by lastpage: 11:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
emmykk:

yes yoruba are slaves.

Exactly why your grandfathers inthe likes of Odumegwu Ojukwu was rubbished not just by one Yoruba, but by at least three that l will mention! grin grin

1.) The Scorpion Adekunle [/b]was the one who wiped your utopian Biafra to smithereens, until they all ran into the river Niger, from when he himself, dressed like a woman ran with his tail between his legs, to Ivory coast!

2.) It was a Yoruba man, in the name of[b] "Ebora of Egba", the one and only OBJ
who warned your Jonathan that he is biting more than he can chew (as we saw the result, yet again), who took the SURRENDER of your War Lord.

3.) It was another Yoruba, the raw FFK, who passed-on the left-overs of your Queen of Biafra, to Ojukwu, to manage! Is it not a shame that you are always eating left-overs from Yorubas? tongue

Just mention one Yiibo-Fl@t-head that has been President of this country, since your ill-fated misadventure by Aguiyi Ironsi?
Even the minority Ijaws of South-South produced a man called Jonathan, courtesy of another Yoruba man called Obasanjo.. what of Yiibo? shocked shocked

Now you know who are the "True, Real Slaves" in Nigeria, the ones who are perpetually being ruled by others!

Omo ta'ina wo'roo (You asked for it)

#SaiBaba until fl@t-heads knwo their place in Biafra Nigeria! grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by Nuzo1(m): 11:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
emiye:

I agreed with you that he is never, and can never be in the same clout of Tinubu, he is overrated in is backward Ekiti.

Yes, Ekiti is way more backward than Osun, no apologies, it is the reality, irrespective of whom voted for who. Ekiti is the most backward SW state.

Sentiments. Well, cheers.
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by lastpage: 11:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe...Sai Buhari!

Have you seen my thread?, in case you've not, see it below...

https://www.nairaland.com/2228685/severussnape-congratulates-buhari-all-supporters#32205122

Anti-Buharis:
Caseless, Clevvermind, dearpreye, cleverly, NgeneUkwenu, UrennaNkoli, mzjackbauress, Gbawe, PassingShot, Adminisher, Biafranqueen, temitemi1,barcanista, DaBullIT, Romanciella, francizy, Juliaann. Jamiu aka Jmaine, PapaBrowne, Talaka aka taharqa, chukwudi44, that mgbeke mod, hoesisi, Jakumo

How would it have been, if we could have conducted the "debates" without all the lies, the slanders, the manufactured-accusations, e.t.c?
Would it not have been a better debate, probably with a better outcome, [/b]if we Nigerians can rise above Ethnicity, tribal and religious bigotry, campaign of bribery, campaign of using military to intimidate opponents, campaign of "result sheet" and Ballot Box snatching, campaign of personal attacks on the candidates, e.t.c?

[b]While l appreciate the "spirit of let by-gones, be By-gones", coming less than 24hrs after the loss smacks of hypocrisy to me....
Just eloping at the slightest opportunity makes me think you guys NEVER believed in what you were saying and what you thought you stood for, ab initio.
.......... but l may be wrong!

I would rather we X-ray this election period and ask ourselves: What are the lessons learnt..... so that we do not repeat the same mistake or go through the same rigour, next time!

All the same, #saiBaaba MUST NOT disappoint his teeming fans .... otherwise, Jega has thought us how to boot "cluelessness" out of office, and we will not hesitate to do so, again and again, until we find the right man! undecided wink

Lastpage!

Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by bayplus: 12:16am On Apr 02, 2015
Pvin:
GEJ will still go far with or without them
Go as far as Otuoke you mean?
Or where else is he going that is far?grin grin grin
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by bayplus: 12:28am On Apr 02, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
All we wanted was good governance. Is that too much 2 ask.

Rather than spend money to ensure that PVC's are properly distributed to every nook and cranny in the SE/SS, so he can have nothing less dat 1million votes from all SS/SE states, He wasted billions empowering OPC a group that shouldn't even be allowed to exist in any sane government.

He wasted billions on obas looking for cheap endorsment.

He wasted billions on Pastors who after collecting his money gave him false prophecies of hope.

He wasted billions on Asari, Tompolo and the rest of them. In Baylesea he had less than 400k votes.

Now whose the fool?

In 2011 Nigerians voted for u in large number mr Jonathan. You didn't spend any money looking for cheap endorsement we endorsed u for free.
I believe u would learn from this disgraceful defeat and should u decide to come back to politics, surround urself with sensible people not lunatics.

Sai baba
Sai buhari
Sai nigeria
Right on point. I couldn't agree less with you.

Ig GEJ & his supporters were to do a post mortem analysis of their defeat, they would have saw it coming since Jan 2012 fuel subsidy imbroglo and his many anti people policies that bothers on corruption and incompetence.

In what sane society will a government agency swindled, and murdered several innocent job applicants with no repercussions for the perpetrators of this heinous act?

The oil subsidy scam dominated by Tanoids is an open secret. I can go on and on.

But rather than for Jonathan to pause and reflect on all these issues, he was always in denial thinking people don't matter but we dp and we have given our verdict on Saturday 28th March 2015. Simplicita!

1 Like

Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by snapshot: 5:07am On Apr 02, 2015
SammyHoe:

And if so, who gets the power according to constitution? I guess another election will come up and I will still vote for CHANGE(APC) candidate. Even if it is Osinbajo. CHANGE IS INEVITABLE!!!

nope,its the first runner up,which is GEJ,but i don't see that happening.
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by raumdeuter: 5:14am On Apr 02, 2015
Fayose still has to deal with 9 vs 19 members of his House of Assembly

By the time Buhari is inaugurated and no more Federal military support

Lets see how he escapes impeachment for the second time

If a re-run of the election is not called on the back of Ekitigate
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by DaBullIT(m): 5:47am On Apr 02, 2015
Which goat tagged me as anti Buhari , you berra shine your eyes make you refresh am before i woz you slap

I AM FOR CHANGE
lastpage:

How would it have been, if we could have conducted the "debates" without all the lies, the slanders, the manufactured-accusations, e.t.c?
Would it not have been a better debate, probably with a better outcome, [/b]if we Nigerians can rise above Ethnicity, tribal and religious bigotry, campaign of bribery, campaign of using military to intimidate opponents, campaign of "result sheet" and Ballot Box snatching, campaign of personal attacks on the candidates, e.t.c?

[b]While l appreciate the "spirit of let by-gones, be By-gones", coming less than 24hrs after the loss smacks of hypocrisy to me....
Just eloping at the slightest opportunity makes me think you guys NEVER believed in what you were saying and what you thought you stood for, ab initio.
.......... but l may be wrong!

I would rather we X-ray this election period and ask ourselves: What are the lessons learnt..... so that we do not repeat the same mistake or go through the same rigour, next time!

All the same, #saiBaaba MUST NOT disappoint his teeming fans .... otherwise, Jega has thought us how to boot "cluelessness" out of office, and we will not hesitate to do so, again and again, until we find the right man! undecided wink

Lastpage!
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by creepsyme(f): 5:52am On Apr 02, 2015
am sure they are already planning to decamp, no staying power in all these politicians.
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by KanwuliaJara: 8:21am On Apr 02, 2015
No need to meet abeg!
New masquerades don h-enter town!
Time to watch new SILEMA! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by Pvin: 8:24am On Apr 02, 2015
PastorOla1:
HE CAN ONLY GO AS FAR AS OTUOKE, STOP DECEIVING HIM PLEASE IN THE NIGERIA OF TODAY GEJ IS POLITICAL FINISHED.

His singular act of a true Democrat will forever be remembered.
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by Pvin: 8:30am On Apr 02, 2015
GentleToks:

GEJ is finished politically bro. He ll be treated like a man with leprosy after his tenure (few weeks to today).

He has stepped on toes within PDP and they are only waiting for his exit before THE PDP vultures pounce on him. Jonathan singlehandedly destroyed PDP as a result of selfishness.....

He stepped on toes because he wants to make things right (no longer politics as usual). You will only understand this man if you have been a head in any association and refused to deceive your subject against the will of your political godfathers
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by GentleToks(m): 10:01am On Apr 02, 2015
Pvin:

He stepped on toes because he wants to make things right (no longer politics as usual). You will only understand this man if you have been a head in any association and refused to deceive your subject against the will of your political godfathers

With governor forum election where 16 is greater than 19

With River state political brouhaha

With Ekiti state house of assembly which led to 3 or 5 members attempting to impeach 26 members

Is it the National Assembly lawmakers that were locked out

Is it the sack of a good CBN governor and was replaced with someone that has no clue

Is the Alison Madueke corruption

Is it the lock down of our airports and sea ports cos his a nd his wife are in town

Is it d appearance in every church in Nigeria

Is it the the religious and tribal game he played

Is it the corruption that has practically taken over our institutions

Is it the Universities and Polytechnics staff strike

Is the total disregards for our law; refused to declare his properties

My friend, I can go on and on but I ll stop here
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by oluscofield(m): 10:13am On Apr 02, 2015
Idiotic Jonathan tinks we yorubas are fool like him.....youths are out there jobless, roads are there undone, electricity got worse, I hope he wil travel bak to otuoke with his purpoted trains on raillines....mtcheeeeew...look at his team...okupe, abati, fayose the thug, kasamu d drug baron, bode george an ex convict, gani adams an opc leader....stupid goat
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by kings11ng(m): 10:17am On Apr 02, 2015
ignis:
Do they want to deflect?
deflect or defect?
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by Godson32(m): 10:49am On Apr 02, 2015
Where is that old fool,Abia State Governor named TA Orji,he is neither in the attendance or absentees,the man is a fcuvking ghost.
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by Azedplus(m): 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
Nuzo1:

Sentiments aside, folks like Fayose should be encouraged to stay on. Otherwise Nigeria will slip back to a one party state.
actually u hv a point there but Fayose took it to the extreme (wishing PMB death )
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
mrdheckstar:
Pained N**gas

Never in ur miserable life PM me again. Sex starved robot
Re: Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
dickrider:

Never in ur miserable life PM me again. Sex starved robot
HoeK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crowd At Buruji Kashamu's Burial In His Ijebu Igbo Home, Ogun State / 23 Members Of Ekiti House Of Assembly Storm Fayose's Residence (PHOTOS) / Ambode, Ashafa, Abike-dabiri Tipped To Replace Late Oshinowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.