Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,378 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife (48874 Views)

Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram / Jonathan Seeks Support Of Yoruba Leaders To Get More South-West Votes / Boko Haram Calls For Election Boycott, Jonathan Seeks US Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by Paulv(m): 10:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
That's just hw it'll be the day how lord God wil come for his people,just wit the twinkle of the eyes you dat's grindin in d mile wil just see ursef in the cloud...asin evrtin wil just change.... #suddenly#
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by Gracyel(f): 10:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
midolian:
I remember when she said "Northerners dey born children throw for streets(Almajiris) and her(PEJ) pple no be like dem"

Now she z got no choice but to bow ..The so called "Almajiris" have kicked she/her and her husband out through the ballot box.

One really needs to be careful with the words of the mouth during joyful moments and angry moments.. for time changes, but the words will never change.

Godwin
Sai Baba

Na u sabi
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by midolian(m): 10:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
Gracyel:

Na u sabi
TANoid, how are you?
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by Gracyel(f): 10:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
uchwar1:
u are very stupid. What's their offence?

I wonder o...I just shake my head at some really foo.lish comments here
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by Gracyel(f): 10:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
midolian:
TANoid, how are you?
Am sorry?...
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by Icekyng: 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
APC – 15,424,921
1+5+4+2+4+9+2+1=28
PDP – 12,853,162
1+2+8+5+3+1+6+2=28
Date of Election = March 28
Coincidence? NO
Hand of God? YES
Analysis
APC = 15424921 votes
PDP = 12853162 votes
=> APC-PDP =15424921-12853162
=2571759
=> 2+5+7+1+7+5+9= 36
how many states do we have in nija?
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by bamipet01: 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
By now, mama peace would have learnt her lessons.
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by midolian(m): 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
Gracyel:

Am sorry?...
hahahaha..it is well. You ll soon get over the defeat. Buh I promise you ll soon find a million reasons to love this incoming president and his leadership.
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by dhorlipizzu(m): 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
midolian:
I remember when she said "Northerners dey born children throw for streets(Almajiris) and her(PEJ) pple no be like dem"

Now she z got no choice but to bow ..The so called "Almajiris" have kicked she/her and her husband out through the ballot box.

One really needs to be careful with the words of the mouth during joyful moments and angry moments.. for time changes, but the words will never change.

Mheeeeen I subscribe for this ur package... #God win

Godwin
Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by Eluwilussit(m): 11:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
KejiOJ:

Shut up... Na people like u jonathan Pay for online condemnation of Buhari ... now u come dey talk gentle Bleep u

It is ok to assume that everyone on nairaland is a paid agent. For your info, I wasnt a pdp supporter nor GEJ fan. Neither do I hate APC. My only problem was the choice of Buhari. I made my position known and I gave my reasons.

So if you think GEJ and pdp didn't do well, why don't you exercise some patience? Four years is just like four days in a life of a nation. The least all us can do is to support GMB if we truly want him to succeed. GEJ, pdp and their supporters nation-wide, have just pledged their support to GMB-so why do you have a problem with that?

I stand to gain or lose nothing from either men. I don't breath the same political, religious and ethnic air as you do. Foq your useless father and mother for raising such an idiiot like you.
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by bbjummy: 11:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
Well said mama Peace but we gonna miss you big time cry
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by Gracyel(f): 11:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
midolian:
hahahaha..it is well. You ll soon get over the defeat. Buh I promise you ll soon find a million reasons to love this incoming president and his leadership.

You are laughing at me now abi??...Dont worry, I go just dey observe. Let us wait and see the magic that your Methuselah president elect wants to do in Nigeria.....Rubbish. BTW, he who laughs last, laughs best.....Make I just dey observe
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by midolian(m): 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
Gracyel:

You are laughing at me now abi??...Dont worry, I go just dey observe. Let us wait and see the magic that your Methuselah president elect wants to do in Nigeria.....Rubbish. BTW, he who laughs last, laughs best.....Make I just dey observe
I ll mention you when our "methuselah president" begins to fix the Nigeria ur "baby president" has broken...

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by Youngzedd(m): 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
seekingtruth:
you are a poor fool.

Same to you bro.
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by PEPSI: 11:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
I'm not gonna tolerate any nonsense comparison of this hairdresser 2nd wife child bride to my Mathematics graduate first lady who stood up for her Okrika displaced people like Queen Esther did in bible times !!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by PEPSI: 11:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
midolian:
I ll mention you when our "methuselah president" begins to fix the Nigeria ur "baby president" has broken...

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10153258468495229&pnref=story
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by toprealman: 11:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
Her Hubby said he will not have an office of the first lady. Only time will tell.
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by Gracyel(f): 11:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
midolian:

Lol.....Till then!
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by joedave(m): 12:06am On Apr 02, 2015
[quote author=tit post=32251382]Mama Peace,
i no gree.
i no follow you for this one ooo.
I can never ever ever ever follow aisha desperado!
the woman who fry akara by the roadside with 135 million naira in her panti.[/quote

Just that whom God has blessed, no man can curse.
The issue of GMB and AMB is that of "LIFE DRAMA..... Ori lo meni to ma la".
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by Lordfave(m): 12:16am On Apr 02, 2015
s
4bobo:
The first month she became first lady after yaradua demise was to start fighting turai over land which she eventually taken by force after a long legal battle .
Later you would say she can't speak english just look at what you are saying
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by Perfecter4real(m): 12:27am On Apr 02, 2015
midolian:

One really needs to be careful with the words of the mouth during joyful moments and moments of anger.. for time changes, but the words will never change.

Godwin
Sai Baba
Don't mind the foolish woman.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by jabdulhamid97(m): 12:28am On Apr 02, 2015
Youngzedd:
Hahahahaha.

I saw this pic online.

Don't crucify me biko.
some tyms if pikin fail class d suppoz repeat am but in did kind case no b repeat na 2 demote am#send gej parking 2 otueke
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by Nobody: 1:03am On Apr 02, 2015
Lordfave:
s Later you would say she can't speak english just look at what you are saying
thanks anyway. it was my predictive keyboard that did the job o.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by Nobody: 1:43am On Apr 02, 2015
4bobo:
Nonsense woman that thought she was power drunk and untouchable. The first month she became first lady after yaradua demise was to start fighting turai over land which she eventually took by force after a long legal battle . This can never be from her heart but just to certify what is trending.

Always interfering in every state political affairs. She did her husband more harm than good. She should go back to otuoke to do lap dancing for oga Jonathan while serving him fish and plantain.

The court gave the land to turai...keep facts straight!
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by shegsrules(m): 2:21am On Apr 02, 2015
Her ICC petition don dey do press up already,
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by Nobody: 2:57am On Apr 02, 2015
Please for gods sake, STFU already.

Many Nigerians waited in long lines, in the sun, in the rain and many died and even old men came out and in fact hospital patients came out to vote.

All just to get rid of your bloated entity.

Please go away as you're no longer relevant.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by lastpage: 4:21am On Apr 02, 2015
Naijamericana:
This is all an act...Jonathan will run for president in 2019...mark my words...General Buhari, put your enemies "away" while you have the chance. I know you are nicer now, but this is still naija and we only understand force. cool

No Political party will ever put GEJ up for sale!
he is Politically dead.

Even some PDP top-shots are complaining that he should have allowed them to field a better candidate instead of making them lose the Presidency. undecided

Except he starts his own party like that Ovation Dele Momodu! grin grin grin

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by MoneyGreen(m): 5:44am On Apr 02, 2015
dguizman:
remember that is someones mother.
the b'itch never had a son..
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by egopersonified(f): 6:50am On Apr 02, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I really wanna hear her saying the congratulatory message to Aisha Buhari and not through her spokesman. grin

Exactly, which one is three paragraph statement, all I need is three minutes video. Mama peace please make my dream come true, don't leave us without a speech.
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by drtwist(m): 7:08am On Apr 02, 2015
chipmunkey:
The fear of Kirikiri is the beginning of wisdom.
do u think Buhari can arrest them mugu, buhari trying to do so is cosing is own down fall. because he will b seriously rebuffed by his people till death. so
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by Jolafab: 8:13am On Apr 02, 2015
Time flies
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by hardbody: 8:42am On Apr 02, 2015
midolian:

One really needs to be careful with the words of the mouth during joyful moments and moments of anger.. for time changes, but the words will never change.

Godwin
Sai Baba

Ok, let us be real here and forget the fact that this was said by Mrs Jonathan, but is it a lie? Don't they mass produce kids and just push them to arabic centres and then they are called almajiris? Are they not the foot soldiers that we call BH which explains why Buhari was angry that they were being killed?

She made a factual statement, it is just that the forum and circumstance were not right for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: Toyin Lawani’s Nun Costume Is Evil, Disgusting, Ghetto Rubbish / EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army / Imo’s Uzodinma Breaks From Southern Governors On Anti-Open Grazing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.