Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife (48907 Views)

Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram / Jonathan Seeks Support Of Yoruba Leaders To Get More South-West Votes / Boko Haram Calls For Election Boycott, Jonathan Seeks US Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by Leopantro: 8:52am On Apr 02, 2015
hardbody:

Ok, let us be real here and forget the fact that this was said by Mrs Jonathan, but is it a lie? Don't they mass produce kids and just push them to arabic centres and then they are called almajiris? Are they not the foot soldiers that we call BH which explains why Buhari was angry that they were being killed?

She made a factual statement, it is just that the forum and circumstance were not right for it.

Buhari will die before the Election - Ayo Fayose

*Buhari is brain dead - Mama Peace

*If APC survives till October 2014, call me a bastard.- Doyin Okupe

*Mark my words, It will not happen for Buhari to rule Nigeria. - Doyin Okupe.
If APC wins, I will go on exile. - Bode George.

*Buhari can never win in Yorubaland. - Gani Adams.

*Jonathan will shock APC with defeat. - FFK

*If Jonathan loses, we would set Nigeria on fire. - Asari Dokubo.

*We instigated the 6 weeks postponement so that Jonathan can win. - Fasehun

*I will deliver 1 million votes to Jonathan in Ondo state. - Mimiko

*We shall deliver the South West votes to Jonathan. - Afenifere

*Tinubu is no longer a force in the South West. - Yinka Odumakin.

*Buhari at 70 wears diapers like my mother. - Fayose

*Jonathan already has Lagos votes. - Obanikoro

I guess she also made a facial statement above
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by hardbody: 9:03am On Apr 02, 2015
Leopantro:

Buhari will die before the Election - Ayo Fayose

*Buhari is brain dead - Mama Peace

*If APC survives till October 2014, call me a bastard.- Doyin Okupe

*Mark my words, It will not happen for Buhari to rule Nigeria. - Doyin Okupe.
If APC wins, I will go on exile. - Bode George.

*Buhari can never win in Yorubaland. - Gani Adams.

*Jonathan will shock APC with defeat. - FFK

*If Jonathan loses, we would set Nigeria on fire. - Asari Dokubo.

*We instigated the 6 weeks postponement so that Jonathan can win. - Fasehun

*I will deliver 1 million votes to Jonathan in Ondo state. - Mimiko

*We shall deliver the South West votes to Jonathan. - Afenifere

*Tinubu is no longer a force in the South West. - Yinka Odumakin.

*Buhari at 70 wears diapers like my mother. - Fayose

*Jonathan already has Lagos votes. - Obanikoro

I guess she also made a facial statement above

Guy, i am not a market woman. It is only market women that pick a stool and sit down to narrate and analyze discordant and unconnected issues just so that they can continue to abuse themselves. I was only interested in the Almajiri talk and i singled that out as a factual statement. The rest gibberish you have typed, which by the way i have refused to read, are your problem. I am not joining issues with you on those.
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by Leopantro: 9:23am On Apr 02, 2015
hardbody:

Guy, i am not a market woman. It is only market women that pick a stool and sit down to narrate and analyze discordant and unconnected issues just so that they can continue to abuse themselves. I was only interested in the Almajiri talk and i singled that out as a factual statement. The rest gibberish you have typed, which by the way i have refused to read, are your problem. I am not joining issues with you on those.

point taken. I hope you know that our president elect is a product of that Almajiri system as well as the mass production of children.
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by hardbody: 9:42am On Apr 02, 2015
Leopantro:

point taken. I hope you know that our president elect is a product of that Almajiri system as well as the mass production of children.

I like your gentlemanly disposition so we can really talk. Buhari is not a product of that system even if that system is widely practiced in his area of origin. I will give you an example; Some places in Lagos are kind of notorious. I have heard people say that if you train a child around ebute metta or inside Obalende (you know those side streets off the main bus stop) that the child will turn out a street urchin or a loose girl depending on the gender. This supposition may only come true if the parents of the child are either careless or are themselves brought up with the same loose orientation. If i had the misfortune of living in any such environment (this is not to belittle even great men and women living there), I will bring my own kids up within the same standards set by my parents for me. Now taking this a bit further and applying to the discussion at hand, Buhari is NOT an almajiri. We have been shown their family house, he went to school (even if he did not finish), he later improved himself when he went to join the army. Almajiris do not do this. I have not bordered to google that word, but i have a feeling that the definition will be close to the agberos that we know who sleep and wake up under the bridge, impregnate orange selling girls who go ahead to deliver another tiny agbero or orange seller in the making. I do not know whether i made some sense to you.

In all i was not defending Mama Piss. You may know that i remain apolitical and never even registered because i had lost faith in Nigeria. I only picked a point of interest to discuss. Have a brilliant working day ahead. I need to commence me desk work earnestly now. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by Leopantro: 10:01am On Apr 02, 2015
hardbody:

I like your gentlemanly disposition so we can really talk. Buhari is not a product of that system even if that system is widely practiced in his area of origin. I will give you an example; Some places in Lagos are kind of notorious. I have heard people say that if you train a child around ebute metta or inside Obalende (you know those side streets off the main bus stop) that the child will turn out a street urchin or a loose girl depending on the gender. This supposition may only come true if the parents of the child are either careless or are themselves brought up with the same loose orientation. If i had the misfortune of living in any such environment (this is not to belittle even great men and women living there), I will bring my own kids up within the same standards set by my parents for me. Now taking this a bit further and applying to the discussion at hand, Buhari is NOT an almajiri. We have been shown their family house, he went to school (even if he did not finish), he later improved himself when he went to join the army. Almajiris do not do this. I have not bordered to google that word, but i have a feeling that the definition will be close to the agberos that we know who sleep and wake up under the bridge, impregnate orange selling girls who go ahead to deliver another tiny agbero or orange seller in the making. I do not know whether i made some sense to you.

In all i was not defending Mama Piss. You may know that i remain apolitical and never even registered because i had lost faith in Nigeria. I only picked a point of interest to discuss. Have a brilliant working day ahead. I need to commence me desk work earnestly now. Cheers

I do so love your premise and conclusion. It's so nice to know people of like mind still exist on this forum.
Wanted to point out the xenophobic expression in the statement, which was apparent in the states that voted and which can be contagious to anyone that reads it. Like you, I was apolitical but I however liked the notion that the common Nigerian still has a voice to determine their future and demand a change.

May your endeavours be successful
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by Allansmith: 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
CR77:
Mama Peace you are a bad woman with a good husand

GEJ man with good heart i respect you a lot sir.

Na only her waka come

She really dragged the name of that Man in the mud....Jona we forgive,Patience we would flog...

Sai Baba
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 03, 2015
anything person do, hopeless ones must criticize cheesy
keep on with the boring job while the victim moves higher.
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by citizenY(m): 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
Riri:
The one and only mama peace. We will miss u and ur grammar. Long live Naija!

E neva finish... the closing appearance will be at the final rally for WIKE in Port Harcourt.

Please stsy tuned to AIT and NTA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emmanuel Adelabi Kayode: Femi Fani-Kayode's Great Grandfather (Throwback Photo) / Imo’s Uzodinma Breaks From Southern Governors On Anti-Open Grazing / Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.