Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife (48895 Views)

Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram / Jonathan Seeks Support Of Yoruba Leaders To Get More South-West Votes / Boko Haram Calls For Election Boycott, Jonathan Seeks US Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by Bobbyblacky2(m): 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
Mama Pachi......... Abeg shut that ur big mouth! No be u go tell the good mothers of this nation to support our President! [b]Mama Pachi......... Abeg shut that ur big mouth! No be u go tell the good mothers of this nation to support our President! [/b]Mama Pachi......... Abeg shut that ur big mouth! No be u go tell the good mothers of this nation to support our President!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by Staru1(m): 9:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
midolian:
I remember when she said "Northerners dey born children throw for streets(Almajiris) and her(PEJ) pple no be like dem"

Now she z got no choice but to bow ..The so called "Almajiris" have kicked she/her and her husband out through the ballot box.

One really needs to be careful with the words of the mouth during joyful moments and angry moments.. for time changes, but the words will never change.

Godwin
Sai Baba

herba! Dont take it too personel.
If you follow politicians,you will commit murder!
Understand campaing ,party and individuals are differents base.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by kingthreat(m): 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
I will like her to make her statement herself not via her aide.
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by godoluwa(m): 9:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
i used to laff when some people type `buhari will jail somebody'. dis iz democracy & nt military dictatorship. u need to educate urself how both work. do u people expect the southerner to cause mayhem because their son failed to win the election? southerners has demonstrated maturity, what they need to be getting from us is gratitude & not attitude. during 2011 that GEJ won, did buhari congratulated him? never rejoice yet until buhari proves his best. i pray & wish that we all enjoy his tenure, amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by halfcaste1: 9:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
sammhi:

you are a big dunce...am sure you are street boy...even Obama appreciate what GEJ did..it is called statesmanship..GEJ could have rigged his way back to power or refuse to accept the result or throw up something..is that what your silly brain want? please go to school not just to learn a, b,c but to learn manners..
Guy, you really don't get it. The elections were supposed to be rigged only that it didn't work out. The people deceived gej. Why do you think FFK came out boldly to say that thrash about pdp winning before all the results were announced? Things were put in place for the rigging but they turned their backs on him. Only part of the south delivered.

As for him conceding defeat, he didn't have a choice. He was compelled to. The international community had him at the jugular. What were all those hate campaigns and billions of naira spent campaigning and kneeling before every tom, dick and harry for? Just to concede defeat after such desperate measures? He was arm twisted to giving up. I still respect him though. Go and find a pdp chieftain to ask these deep questions. #peace

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by midolian(m): 9:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
Staru1:

herba! Dont take it too personel.
If you follow politicians,you will commit murder!
Understand campaing ,party and individuals are differents base.
I understand bro, buh that was jst too deep from her..when I say too deep, I mean tooooo deeeeep. Northerners will never forget that.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by sagio09: 9:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
tit:
Mama Peace,
i no gree.
i no follow you for this one ooo.
I can never ever ever ever follow aisha desperado!
the woman who fry akara by the roadside with 135 million naira in her panti.
Foolish girl,so u still dey,we thought say u don run port ghana,oya come go home ur mama dey look 4 u.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by watered(m): 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
She has no choice.

I hated PEJ the day she had the dirty impetus to summon Security Chiefs of the Nation and even went ahead to order th arrest of the head of the Chibok women leader.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by ooshinibos: 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
she is now free to spend her billions
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by no1madman(m): 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
manck2:

[b][size=18pt]
Why buhari quickly went to collect certificate from INEC.. because the requirement of the law was not followed.

The Law Require Before Declaring Anyone Winner...

Keep quiet, the law require buhari to get 1/3 of the total vote cast, in 2/3 of the state Jonathan won, except if they have change the law.

So you are going to see people go to court over the issue.

the law requires the winner to have the following.

1. buhari most win by a simple majority .
2. Buhari most get 1/3 of the total vote in a state of 2/3 Jonathan state won ( the argument of Awolowo Vs shagari under Justice Akinjide case) (reason why this law, is because of tribalism in nigeria.)
3. buhari most get at least 1/3 the total vote in a state in 2/3 of the total number of state.

If buhari does not have 1/3 of the total vote cast in a state in 2/3 of the state Jonathan won, the result will be cancelled. And a run off would be call

So show me, the final result.

You have to look at the state Jonathan won, and see, if number 2 happen, this is the most important part, in nigeria election. except if they have change the law. but if the law is still the same.. you a person most have all this to be declare winner.

In the case of awolowo vs Shagari.

Awolowo won 5 state(ogun, ondo, lagos, oyo, bendle),
azikiwe won 4 state( anambra, imo, cross rivers, rivers),
waziri won 2 state borno and gongola.
Aminu kano won kano state.

When you add 5 + 4 + 2 + 1= 12 state.. of 19 state.

Shagari won just 7 states.. it is not required by law to win 2/3 of the state, but more of 1/3 of the total vote in 2/3 of the total states. And 1/3 of 2/3 of your closest rival state won.

This is why Orubabe may have been fighting jega.

To explain this following requirement

1. win by a simple majority .
2. Buhari most get 1/3 of the total vote in a state of 2/3 Jonathan state won ( the argument of Awolowo/Akinjide/Shagari case)
3. buhari most get at least 1/3 the total vote in a state in 2/3 of the total number of state.

2. If Jonathan won 12 states.. Nigeria law requires buhari to get 1/3 of the total vote cast 8 states of those state Jonathan won.

If Jonathan won Benue, Imo, and rivers state.. Buhari is required by law to get 1/3 of the total vote cast in 2 of this state.. May be imo or rivers or benue and imo.

3. This law means buhari most get 1/3 of the total vote cast in 2/3 of the total state cast. meaning if there are 12 state in Nigeria.. buhari most get 1/3 of the total vote cast in 8 states of Nigeria.

Only 1 and 3 did buhari meet. So you dont have to congratulate anyone yet. There may be a run off of the election. if a court case is heard.[/size][/b]
Dis na MADIMATICS!
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by KanwuliaJara: 9:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
Na which office THE "CHILD-BRIDE" fit hold to get support? shocked
Make she h-enter Sambisa Forest first, or go help all those girls for North with "battered toto syndrome" aka VVF!!!!

Shioooooor!

Nefa mind P-MAMA!

She don open her mouth! She nor go better pass you lai-lai!!!!!!

MUCHECHECHECHE cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by gambit10: 9:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
tit:
Mama Peace,
i no gree.

will u ever grow up? #justasking

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by seekingtruth(m): 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
Youngzedd:
Hahahahaha.
you are a poor fool.
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by command01(f): 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
CR77:
tongue Remember that we are in democracy not military regime, So be wise tongue
I think you're the one been phoolish here. When has jailing corrupt officials exclusive to military regime alone.You'll soon get sense when it begins to dawn on u

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by seekingtruth(m): 9:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
sagio09:

Foolish girl,so u still dey,we thought say u don run port ghana,oya come go home ur mama dey look 4 u.
fool! She is still the first lady of the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
Congratulations to GMB. Congrats to APC and the greatest congratulations to we the electorates for getting our hitherto hijacked. POWER back. May this fresh air of change never get polluted. Put some little CHANGE into ur pocket regularly from www.profitthroughlearning.com.
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by mightycrown1(m): 9:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
[size=18pt] BABA SHOULD SETUP A RECONCILIATION COMMITTEE IN OTHER TO HAVE A BETTER AND SMOOTH RUNNING GOVERNMENT [/size]
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by LushGreenz: 10:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
tit:
Mama Peace,
i no gree.

Follow Patience Jonathan to Otueke or Ebele to kirikiri,u tribalistic scum! U and ur rookery of embittered nairaland Igbo rebels.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by Vikky014(f): 10:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
chipmunkey:
The fear of Kirikiri is the beginning of wisdom.
d fear of which kirikiri
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
Vikky014:
d fear of which kirikiri
You never sabi where GEJ and Mama peace will spend their out of office honeymoon. cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by Vikky014(f): 10:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
CR77:
Mama Peace you are a bad woman with a good husand

GEJ man with good heart i respect you a lot sir.

Na only her waka come

LOL
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by Vikky014(f): 10:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
chipmunkey:
You never sabi where GEJ and Mama peace will spend their out of office honeymoon. cheesy
LOL
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by Omotayor123(f): 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
Can u imagine. It was a big blow to her. Never in her wildest dream had she anticipated this. Don't knw why but I feel for her some how

Illiteracy is a Disease. She thinks every Nigeria president is bound to serve two terms.
I hope she learnt her lesson.#
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by giddy01: 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
The GMB of 1983 is not the same as the present gmb. He can't send anyone to kirikiri. He has in his party worse criminals. Watch and see.
chipmunkey:
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by meforyou1(m): 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
godoluwa:
i used to laff when some people type `buhari will jail somebody'. dis iz democracy & nt military dictatorship. u need to educate urself how both work. do u people expect the southerner to cause mayhem because their son failed to win the election? southerners has demonstrated maturity, what they need to be getting from us is gratitude & not attitude. during 2011 that GEJ won, did buhari congratulated him? never rejoice yet until buhari proves his best. i pray & wish that we all enjoy his tenure, amen
Buhari cannot even jail a former president or his wife. He can't even do that no matter the urge. Do you know what it means to be president of a country? He can't even jail shonekan a former interim president.
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by Ridwanna(m): 10:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
chipmunkey:

U no dey think
ur name self don talk am finish

#Monkey
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by skak(m): 10:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
BUHARI scored.....15,424,921.....

1+5+4+2+4+9+2+1= 28

Date of Election= March 28.....Coincidence??

No.........This is the Hand of GOD.

God has plans for Nigeria and he chooses Buhari to be the actor

please share.
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ridwanna:

U no dey think
ur name self don talk am finish

#Monkey
lol! Sorry o! Mama patience house boy.
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by Merryglad(f): 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
chimsimdindu:
AS WHO !
INEC Counsellor
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by Sagamite(m): 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
“The First Lady appeals to the Nigerian women to work with Hajia Aisha Buhari and give her the maximun support to make her succeed in her new assignment.

“The First Lady (Mama Peace) wishes her well in her new task.”

Shepopotamus cretin, what assignment?

Who elected Aisha or gave her assignment?

That is what this morbidly obese illliterate did not get when we had the misfortune of having her as First Lady.

You have no duties, and if you are as dumb, uncouth, illiterate as her, she would have done Nigeria and her husband a huge favour by shutting the fuuk up.
Re: Patience Jonathan Seeks Support For Buhari’s Wife by sagio09: 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
seekingtruth:
fool! She is still the first lady of the federal republic of Nigeria.
See mumu!!,who talked 2 u?,pls try nd b mindn ur bzznzz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress / Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today / President Buhari, His Glasses & Smiles In Cute Photo Shortly After Jumaat Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.