Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,392 members, 7,954,570 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:48 PM

Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE (9777 Views)

EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC / Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. / Buhari Appoints Technocrats From The SS,SE And Politicians From SW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by Raiders: 9:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
chukwudi44:

If you believe APC will handover their ticket to an igbo man, you can as well believe Shekau would be the next Pope of the Catholic church
why do you think APC will not hand over their party ticket to an Igbo man. PDP/GEJ never had plans to give their ticket the east. Infact, GEJ said he would hand over the next pdp ticket to the north in 2019. I personally think the next presidential candidate for pdp will be from the north. Besides pdp didnt give the VP and president slots to an Igbo man in the last 16 years. I think the Igbos have a better shot of getting the presidency ticket with APC than with PDP if they play their cards well.

1 Like

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by laplace12(m): 9:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
Gbawe:

Look all these threads are getting silly. All that GEJ's loss has shown is that people like you are very vengeful elements without goodwill in your heart for others. If Buhari completes 8 years and provides electricity, modern and interconnected transport system, a thriving SME sector creating millions of jobs, a well-diversified and robust economy, adequate healthcare for all Nigerians and delivers general progress then my main worry when Buhari is leaving will be that we gain someone, whatever ethnic group they are from, who can continue moving Nigeria forward.

Sad that a bitter, ethnocentric and hideously prejudiced cavemen like you can only look forward to the "sweetness" of the "revenge" your hateful heart expects to befall the Yorubas. You need to get over your hateful heart and understand that not all Nigerians are like you. Many just want a nation working well for majority of its citizens. You really are as ugly inside as you lo on the aside. What an undesirable combo.

Take that slavery message to your kinsmen.

You stand against ethnicity in politics but you see nothing wrong in APC zoning their presidential candidacy to the north.

Leaving competent men like fashola and Amechi behind to pick a senile old man to deliver a world class change in this 21st century.

2 Likes

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by Gbawe: 9:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
djfox:
Look at these halfwits! Wasting their time and thoughts on a vendetta against the SW in 4 or 8 years over an election they lost like a day ago undecided.

Im gonna just leave you people to sulk all you want, if you like keep whining for the next 4 years.

It really is getting ridiculous !!! Do these people think of nothing progressive in their lives and only obsess vengefully about the misfortune they wish to befall others? Their bitter reaction to Buhari's win, and especially the fact they cannot wish him future success as President, even as they would be affected positively by this, confirms what many have said that ethnic bigots queued behind GEJ because they were loving how he was destroying Nigeria and wished it to continue.

Of all the issues someone can talk of right now, a day after Buhari won an election as you point out, why a hateful and vendetta driven diatribe revealing you wish to see how the SW will be "betrayed" in 4 to 8 years time and that you would "sweetly" enjoy that 'impending' betrayal of the Yorubas? These guys are sick and repellent. Some of the post they have started today has left me only able to say wow wow wow repeatedly because it is laced with so much hate and vengefulness.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by Raiders: 9:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
fitzmayowa:
The only way SW can win a presidential election, is to seek alliance with SS and SE, because an average northerner will vote his "person" over any other region...

The northerners don't care about the party they care about their people, a typical example is the person that contested against kwankwanso for one of the senatorial seat in kano, the PDP guy got more votes than GEJ in the presidential election...

For a SW president (if someone from SW is contesting against someone from the north) to be visible SS and SE must be on board with SW...IMO
OBJ won the north in both 1999 and 2003. The last time I checked OBJ is from the SW

6 Likes

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by unstableaswater: 9:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
chukwudi44:

Since the want abokis to continue ruling us,we will all join hands to ensure that happens. We can't allow them to get away with this betrayal. They can never benefit from it

They thought igbo will die if Buhari wins Presidency, we still dey here dey give yorubas sh.it dey deserve.

haba! No be us again! Presidency or no Presidency, a stink is a stink and the way SW carries on is a stink.

Nothing wrong with Northern rule. We will always vote the North over the southwest. Let us have our heart full of Northen rule.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by Doncolio(m): 9:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
Raiders:
why do you think APC will not hand over their party ticket to an Igbo man. PDP/GEJ never had plans to give their ticket the east. Infact, GEJ said he would hand over the next pdp ticket to the north in 2019. I personally think the next presidential candidate for pdp will be from the north. Besides pdp didnt give the VP and president slots to an Igbo man in the last 16 years. I think the Igbos have a better shot of getting the presidency ticket with APC than with PDP if they play their cards well.

Very well said 'if they play their card well'.
Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by laplace12(m): 9:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
fitzmayowa:
The only way SW can win a presidential election, is to seek alliance with SS and SE, because an average northerner will vote his "person" over any other region...

The northerners don't care about the party they care about their people, a typical example is the person that contested against kwankwanso for one of the senatorial seat in kano, the PDP guy got more votes than GEJ in the presidential election...

For a SW president (if someone from SW is contesting against someone from the north) to be visible SS and SE must be on board with SW...IMO

It is late bro, that won't happen.

The north will keep ruling for now.
Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by unstableaswater: 9:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
Doncolio:

Very well said 'if they play their card well'.

Raiders:

I will tell you wat I told the other idiat. Ndiigbo dont care.

In fact Yoruba and Hausa should have it all. Inherit the earth.

Ndiigbo dont care for ur Senate President, Vice President or President.

Take it and stick it where the sun dont shine.

We are asking for a UN REFERENDUM conducted by the UN to leave Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by gists: 9:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
This is the ret@rded line of thinking that made GEJ to lose this election.
No region can single handedly bring its kinsman to power. This is the fatal error that GEJ and SE didn't realise. Statement like it is the votes of Igbo that brought me to power set the tone for his divisive tribal rule and consequent downfall.
To emerge as president, you need the vote from North and South.
Somebody talked about rigging in the north as if the 1.4m, 1.2m and 950k votes from rivers, delta and akwa ibom states were natural. Those figure translated to over 70% in rivers and 60% in delta and akwa ibom voter turnout while turnout in the north and other regions recorded about 50% turnout.

This election was rigged by both the north and south. Sadly for GEJ he pitched his tent with the zone with lowest number of eligible voters. So, no matter how much you pump the figures, the north only needs to just do the same thing (even by a smaller and reasonable/believeable margin) to beat the combined team work of SS/SE.

5 Likes

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by eCollynzo: 9:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
Chukwudi44 this is a very useless thread, extremely useless. What happens to an Igbo man contesting under APGA or PDP in 2019 and getting our support?
We have been supporting other candiates from other tribes since 1999 yet they call us tribalists. In 2019, we should queue up behind a credible Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by raumdeuter: 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
The North voted Obasanjo against Buhari in 2003. SO dont worry after Buhari finishes his 2 terms, A Yoruba man would choose Hausa as running mate and rule for 8yrs

We dont need any Ibo vote. They can shove it up their behind
Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
Raiders:
OBJ won the north in both 1999 and 2003. The last time I checked OBJ is from the SW
Bros please stop mentioning this 1999 ,for Christ sake two yorubas alone contested that election, there were no northern candidate in that elections. About 2003,do you mind explaining to me how Obj won the north? Maybe I was living in mars then

2 Likes

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by laplace12(m): 9:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
Raiders:

You should be ashamed to cite obj's election as example.

1 Like

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by eCollynzo: 9:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
gists:
This is the ret@rded line of thinking that made GEJ to lose this election.
No region can single handedly bring its kinsman to power. This is the fatal error that GEJ and SE didn't realise. Statement like it is the votes of Igbo that brought me to power set the tone for his divisive tribal rule and consequent downfall.
To emerge as president, you need the vote from North and South.
Somebody talked about rigging in the north as if the 1.4m, 1.2m and 950k votes from rivers, delta and akwa ibom states were natural. Those figure translated to over 70% in rivers and 60% in delta and akwa ibom voter turnout while turnout in the north and other regions recorded about 50% turnout.

This election was rigged by both the north and south. Sadly for GEJ he pitched his tent with the zone with lowest number of eligible voters. So, no matter how much you pump the figures, the north only needs to just do the same thing (even by a smaller and reasonable/believeable margin) to beat the combined team work of SS/SE.
The 'low turnout' in the north was as a result of those who collected PVCs for others not being able to use them and the Southerners based in the north who travelled or refused to come out to vote.
Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by Gbawe: 9:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
laplace12:

Take that slavery message to your kinsmen.

You stand against ethnicity in politics but you see nothing wrong in APC zoning their presidential candidacy to the north.

Leaving competent men like fashola and Amechi behind to pick a senile old man to deliver a world class change in this 21st century.

You can continue to lie to yourself that the APC zoned the Presidency to the North while denying the fact that the APC pragmatically and exhaustively inspected issues to determine that a Northern candidate stood the best chance of helping the Party win the Presidency as things stand today and in view of how things have transpired in the past 7 years. Buhari's win prove this strategy completely correct and a political success a pragmatically intelligent Nigerian, even if on the losing side, will appreciate and learn from.

Yet this is thing about people like you that is self-defeatist and myopic . I.e the way your outlook is always clouded by hate for others, egotism and sentiments. When others play intelligent, progressive, bridge-building and winning politics you cannot engage in, because of innate bitterness and a divisive outlook that always cloud and prejudice your judgement, you begin talking of "zoning", "betrayal" and such childish nonsense. Most intelligently balanced people, even from your ethnic group, will know you are just bitter. You cannot accuse the Yorubas of any "zoning" or "gang-up" and even "betrayal" because you are too sentimental to understand that political strategy met political strategy and one came out on top.

By the way, you are the slave you think others to be. You are a slave to a hateful heart that means you never take a rational, bridge-building or logical approach to politics or anything in life that involves relating with other Nigerians from all walks of life. This is why you will always be a loser and end up on the losing side of history. You chose to back GEJ bigotedly, despite his monumental and universally despised misrule, and you rejected Buhari. GEJ lost and Buhari has won. Yet you cannot look at yourself and the part you played in his loss and must, once again , blame Yorubas for an outcome that did not favour you. GEJ will now go down as a forgetable and failed President who took Nigeria backwards. Whereas Buhari has the chance and ability, in my opinion, to be the father of modern Nigeria like Mustafa Kemal Ataturk was for Turkey. You can therefore call Yorubas what you want but history, if Buhari does well, will end up showing you backed a misruler who was clearly bad for Nigeria and taking us backwards while the Yorubas ,in their majority, opted for change and an end to the misrule leading Nigeria towards failure as a State.

4 Likes

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by eCollynzo: 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
raumdeuter:
The North voted Obasanjo against Buhari in 2003. SO dont worry after Buhari finishes his 2 terms, A Yoruba man would choose Hausa as running mate and rule for 8yrs

We dont need any Ibo vote. They can shove it up their behind
Buhari got 12 million in 2003 and you think OBJ won him in the north?
I guess he got the 12mil from the South east

1 Like

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by xlnc2324: 9:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
chukwudi44:
Let's assume Buhari finishes his Tenure and the APC presents Osibanjo or any other person from the SW and PDP presents a northern candidate,will the northerners vote for the APC? Can such a SW candidate make it without votes from the SE/SS?

FYI, Nigeria is going beyond region, religion or tribal sentimental voting.The whole world sees GEJ as incompetent and clueless, only SS and SE see him as our child, our own.
It would be so catastrophic for our economy if jonna rules for next 4years. We can't be doing same thing for 16years and expect same result..
OP, check out the voting pattern in SW, you would see that the votes are not one sided, not much differences.
Nigerians now vote for sincererity, integrity and credibility, not by sentiment. A new dawn i must say.

1 Like

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by suwailad(f): 9:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
chukwudi44:
Let's assume Buhari finishes his Tenure and the APC presents Osibanjo or any other person from the SW and PDP presents a northern candidate,will the northerners vote for the APC? Can such a SW candidate make it without votes from the SE/SS?

OBJ of recent memory COMES TO MIND!
ediotic thread!
Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
PassingShot:

The state only has about 1.5 million PVCs collected. We are not talking of registered voters here.

Even at that, which other state recorded anything near 67%? The national average is about 50% mind you. Kano with about 5 million PVCs didn't even record 50% turnout.

There was clearly rigging in Rivers because of the fact they didn't use the card reader there. The fact was even manifested during the presentation of the result especially when the compromised electoral officer said "I wrote it under special condition" when referring to why he could not read his own hand writing.

Bros please check the latest PVC collection data from INEC,PVCS collection figure for the state is 2.1million. The number of registered voters is 2.5million
Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by laplace12(m): 9:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
Gbawe:

[/b]You can continue to lie to yourself that the APC zoned the Presidency to the North while denying the fact that the APC pragmatically and exhaustively inspected issues to determine that a Northern candidate stood the best chance of helping the Party win the Presidency as things stand today and in view of how things have transpired in the past 7 years ..buhari win prove this strategy completely correct and a political success a pragmatically intelligent Nigerian, even if on the losing side, will appreciate and learn from.

Yet this is thing about people like you that is self-defeatist and myopia . I.e the way your outlook is always clouded by hate for others, egotism and sentiments. When others play intelligent, progressive, -building and winning politics you cannot engage in, because of innate bitterness and a divisive outloo that always cloud and prejudice your judgement, you begin talking of "zoning", "betrayal" and such childish nonsense. Most intelligently balanced people, even from your ethnic group, will know you are just bitter. You cannot accuse the Yorubas of any "zoning" or "gang-up" and even "betrayal" because you are too sentimental to understand that political strategy met political strategy and one came out on top.

We are saying the same thing.

It is all about wrestling power from the incumbent even if it entails presenting vegetable as a candidate. Nobody actually has the interest of the nation at heart. The 'change' crusade is a pure scam.

We will see how it ends. Karma never forgives.

4 Likes

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
xlnc2324:

FYI, Nigeria is going beyond region, religion or tribal sentimental voting.The whole world sees GEJ as incompetent and clueless, only SS and SE see him as our child, our own.
It would be so catastrophic for our economy if jonna rules for next 4years. We can't be doing same thing for 16years and expect same result..
OP, check out the voting pattern in SW, you would see that the votes are not one sided, not much differences.
Nigerians now vote for sincererity, integrity and credibility, not by sentiment. A new dawn i must say.

Since ethnicity wasn't a factor why wasnt Amaechi chosen as Buhari's running mate?
Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by khalleb(m): 9:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
chukwudi44:

Masterminders indeed!!! When has the SW successfully put one of their own in power? Obasanjo in 1999 was the northern candidate.
Obasanjo in 1999 was the northern candidate. let me correct you he was not the northern candidate but a Sw candidate are you going to say bkos the Sw picked Gej and voted for him in 2011 as make him a Sw candidate? no we picked him bkoz he's from Ss and endorsed him bkos its their time, the northerners only endorsed obj and not only d northern region the Ss and the Se endorsed him also because its Sw time

let the time of Sw come and see how the game will be play
Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by acenazt: 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
DesChyko:

Osibanjo will gain whose trust?? Oga, just forget it. With or without a running mate from the North, they would always favour their compatriot. Consult 2011 elections so you'ld know what I mean.
oya shey u know where me from. Am a northerner from kano to be precise. And I tell u this, nigerians except people from the south east are progressing.

2 Likes

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by ChristyG(f): 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
laplace12:

Bro, there is no mastermind here. What sw did is simple betrayal.

It is no rocket science, any northern candidate that gets the support of ss and se against a sw candidate will surely win.

The south is already divided and the north will keep ruling on that advantage.
how did sw betray?did sw not vote for jona in 2011?was there any agreement that sw will always vote for the south?i don't think so,we voted for our choice the way u guys did.
and if we are talking about south betrayal,u Ibo phucktards started the trend.azikwe refused to work with awolowo but a hausa man,same with shagari and ekwueme.u ibos will prefer hausa to Yoruba so why should we consider u?
ibos are the real betrayers not yorubas,Nigeria history did not start in 1999,go and read about Nigeria from the 1960s and those who started betraying the d south yet now their phoolish children have the the guts to call others betrayers.there is no southern unity,u have the west,east,south,north.so we are westerners not southerners

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by acenazt: 9:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
unstableaswater:

I will tell you wat I told the other idiat. Ndiigbo dont care.

In fact Yoruba and Hausa should have it all. Inherit the earth.

Ndiigbo dont care for ur Senate President, Vice President or Senate President. Biafra here dey come.

Take it and stick it where the sun dont shine.

We are asking for a UN REFERENDUM conducted by the UN to leave Nigeria.
biafra here they come
Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by khalleb(m): 9:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
laplace12:

Bro, there is no mastermind here. What sw did is simple betrayal.

It is no rocket science, any northern candidate that gets the support of ss and se against a sw candidate will surely win.

The south is already divided and the north will keep ruling on that advantage.

The south is already divided and the north will keep ruling on that advantage I agree with you there
but in the game of politics betrayal is allowed
Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by Gbawe: 9:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
Doncolio:
Claiming you will form alliance with the north or that your vote will go to the north will only bring you to where you are today.
Some are bitter because GEJ wasn't re-elected, to you I'll say, 'grow up' and learn to accept and embrace a concept called democracy...i.e the consensus of the people and not that of some people.

Doing things the same way and expecting a different outcome is plane madness.

Rochas has learnt...I hope his brothers do the same.

Surround yourself not with people of likeness so you can be great.

#GodBlessNigeria

I don't know why this is so difficult for them to do. Lose an election only to then whine about everything and everyone. They have to drag the Yorubas into things as well by openly calling us name and wishing misfortune on us simply because we made the free electoral choice we are entitled to make in a democracy. Childish and extremely puerile.

3 Likes

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by laplace12(m): 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
ChristyG:
how did sw betray?did sw not vote for jona in 2011?was there any agreement that sw will always vote for the south?i don't think so,we voted for our choice the way u guys did.
and if we are talking about south betrayal,u Ibo phucktards started the trend.azikwe refused to work with awolowo but a hausa man,same with shagari and ekwueme.u ibos will prefer hausa to Yoruba so why should we consider u?
ibos are the real betrayers not yorubas,Nigeria history did not start in 1999,go and read about Nigeria from the 1960s and those who started betraying the d south yet now their phoolish children have the the guts to call others betrayers.there is no southern unity,u have the west,east,south,north.so we are westerners not southerners

There is no southern unity. It is time you tell your bethren to drop the 'S' in SW.
btw, who cares about uniting with you. A journey with a coward is a lone journey.

1 Like

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by Ralphlauren(m): 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
Gbawe:

It really is getting ridiculous !!! Do these people think of nothing progressive in their lives and only obsess vengefully about the misfortune they wish to befall others? Their bitter reaction to Buhari's win, and especially the fact they cannot wish him future success as President, even as they would be affected positively by this, confirms what many have said that ethnic bigots queued behind GEJ because they were loving how he was destroying Nigeria and wished it to continue.

Of all the issues someone can talk of right now, a day after Buhari won an election as you point out, why a hateful and vendetta driven diatribe revealing you wish to see how the SW will be "betrayed" in 4 to 8 years time and that you would "sweetly" enjoy that 'impending' betrayal of the Yorubas? These guys are sick and repellent. Some of the post they have started today has left me only able to say wow wow wow repeatedly because it is laced with so much hate and vengefulness.

Spot on!!

Such threads on Nairaland have again and again proven to me the reason why our parents and grand parents warned my generation about the Ibos. I thought they were stuck in time with their opinion but now I know better.

Ibos are a very hateful, bitter and selfish tribe. Trust them at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by DesChyko: 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
acenazt:
oya shey u know where me from. Am a northerner from kano to be precise. And I tell u this, nigerians except people from the south east are progressing.

Yes. 1 Northerner from Kano.
Remind me of the population of Kano again.
How many percent of Kano indigenes are on Nairaland?
EOD.

In other news, what did you notice about 2011 elections?
Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by myname90: 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
You have begun your vague and imaginary online politicking. You win elections on the internet. At the pronouncement of.Buhari as the president, North have started scouting his successor, Yorubas have beamed their searchlight to get a sellable candidate ahead of his tenures, but all what you do is internet wrangling. You then run under cover of these people's successes when the period.of reconing comes. Instead of you to build.your regional part APGA over the years ahead of the time as Yoruba did in nurturing AD to APC, you will busy gossiping and blaming some regions for your inabilities. A word of ADVICE, consolidate on the reminants of APGA and make it sellable to the country after some years

1 Like

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by unstableaswater: 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Spot on!!

Such threads on Nairaland have again and again proven to me the reason why our parents and grand parents warned my generation about the Ibos. I thought they were stuck in time with their opinion but now I know better.

Ibos are a very hateful, bitter and selfish tribe. Trust them at your own peril.

Why did ur useless Grand Parents come to die in igboland, just to drag igbos that already left back into Nigeria.

Simply put let the igbos go and have there own country. U dont have to die for this.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Certificate Saga : Buhari May Be Right. Picture. / El-Rufai: Proceeds Of Banditry, Kidnapping Used In Funding Boko Haram / Ibb Endorses Ribadu For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.