Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE (9535 Views)

EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC / Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. / Buhari Appoints Technocrats From The SS,SE And Politicians From SW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by raumdeuter: 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
eCollynzo:
Buhari got 12 million in 2003 and you think OBJ won him in the north?
I guess he got the 12mil from the South east

Obasanjo won all the states in the North Central, He won Kaduna state which Jonathan never managed even with a Kaduna VP,
Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by gists: 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
laplace12:

Bro, there is no mastermind here. What sw did is simple betrayal.

It is no rocket science, any northern candidate that gets the support of ss and se against a sw candidate will surely win.

The south is already divided and the north will keep ruling on that advantage.
Betrayal? In what sense? Is it because GEJ gave the outlaw militia group OPC security contract? That is even enough rason for sensible people to boot him out. How can a president be financing militia group so late in his tenue just to intimidate the people in order to return to office. The money could have been put to better use to generate employment for the army of jobless graduates some of whom died in NIS scam.

BTW, they gave him support in 2011 even though there was no reason to suggest they had anything to gain from that support. So, it is now an act of betrayal for voting for someone else based on the poor performance of the current government.

The entire south can still repeat what they did in 2011 if their is a credible candidate from SS, SE or SW. So stop crying because of hate and ethnicity.

5 Likes

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by Ralphlauren(m): 9:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
unstableaswater:

Why did ur useless Grand Parents come to die in igboland, just to drag igbos that already left back into Nigeria.

Simply put let the igbos go and have there own country. U dont have to die for this.

Hehehehhehehe.

You lot are not going ANYWHERE!

You will remain as a "fifth" class tribe with no political clout or class or respect in the beautiful country called Nigeria. The middle belt have a brighter shot at the presidency compared to the Ibos. FACT grin

Una no go smell aso rock grin grin

That your eternal punishment. So quit moaning cos it's obviously ain't working grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by smallJagaban: 9:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
chukwudi44:

No just leave them to continue to fool themselves, They will cry blood when that day comes

YOU DON'T NEED TO CRY..

YORUBA IS MORE SOPHISTICATED THAN IBO IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS. IBO STARTED THE GAME BUT YORUBA DEFEATED IBO.

#YORUBA VOTES BROUGHT BUHARI TO POWER. HAUSA VOTES GAVE HIM MORE EDGE.

#THE MORE YOU COMPETE WITH YORUBA, THE MORE THE IBO LOSE.

WE NO BE MATE ALL

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by raumdeuter: 9:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
laplace12:

There is no southern unity. It is time you tell your bethren to drop the 'S' in SW.
btw, who cares about uniting with you. A journey with a coward is a lone journey.

WHo is united because of any SOuth to start with

Ibos have always betrayed the South since 1960 when they chose Balewa over Awolowo, 1979 they chose Shagari over Awolowo, in 1993 they chose Tofa over Abiola. They now have the guts to shout over some useless unity

God punish una

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by LubricatingOil: 9:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
fitzmayowa:
The only way SW can win a presidential election, is to seek alliance with SS and SE, because an average northerner will vote his "person" over any other region...

The northerners don't care about the party they care about their people, a typical example is the person that contested against kwankwanso for one of the senatorial seat in kano, the PDP guy got more votes than GEJ in the presidential election...

For a SW president (if someone from SW is contesting against someone from the north) to be visible SS and SE must be on board with SW...IMO

What about MKO and OBJ? You guys should suck it up.
Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by Texcoco(m): 9:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
The north will rule us forever because no alliance will occur btw SW and SE/SS....That's so unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by raumdeuter: 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Spot on!!

Such threads on Nairaland have again and again proven to me the reason why our parents and grand parents warned my generation about the Ibos. I thought they were stuck in time with their opinion but now I know better.

Ibos are a very hateful, bitter and selfish tribe. Trust them at your own peril.

See the post below

dayokanu:
[size=13pt]I dey laff.

Until you start treating these people the same way South Africans, Kenyans, etc treat them they wont learn a lesson

Trying to be reasonable doesnt work with some people. There is a reason America didnt go into dialogue with Al qaeda.

What Akintola said in his 1964 broadcast about "I before Others" is now coming to the fore

I am listening to his speech now. In UI they employed 112 staffs and 108 were from Iboland, 3 from Yorubaland

Egbe Alakuko would be shouting One Nigeria, One country, One destiny.

Bring an Ibo man you see Ikeji-ani, Iketa-ani, Ikerin-ani till Ikeedoogun-ani

Anyone who understands deep Yoruba should go listen to Akintolas speech in 1964 and relate it to whats going on right now[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErVSJKMRyhM&list=PL815E8285DE730EC6

2 Likes

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by unstableaswater: 9:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Hehehehhehehe.

You will remain as a "fifth" class tribe with no political clout or class or respect in the beautiful country called Nigeria. The middle belt have a brighter shot at the presidency compared to the Ibos. FACT grin

That your eternal punishment. So quit moaning cos it's obviously ain't working grin grin grin

This is y I said the Blacks(Africans) are the scum of the earth.

War is the only way men respect each other and u will soon see that war.

Ndiigbo will leave Nigeria and that is a fact u can bank on.
Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by Texcoco(m): 9:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

WHo is united because of any SOuth to start with

Ibos have always betrayed the South since 1960 when they chose Balewa over Awolowo, 1979 they chose Shagari over Awolowo, [in 1993 they chose Tofa over Abiola]. They now have the guts to shout over some useless unity

God punish una
If you want to lie, find the ones not easy to detect.Cheers...
Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by raumdeuter: 9:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
Texcoco:
If you want to lie, find the ones not easy to detect.Cheers...

I can back my facts up you back yours up

Tofa won in 3 out of 4 SE states in 1993
Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by unstableaswater: 10:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
VP dont attach any value to yoruba nation, jus dont forget that.

It is all fame glory and with the price of oil and insecurity in Niger Delta, plus all the heavy promise, it is all work and no reward.
Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by laplace12(m): 10:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Hehehehhehehe.

keep consoling yourself.

We told you we own Lagos you did not agree. Then we pulled 600k against your 700k votes in your acclaimed home soil.

see, lazy and low ambition tribes like yours and the abo.kis actually need the power to remain relevant. We will be too inconsiderate to drag it with you.
Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by Texcoco(m): 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

Oya back it up, tell us how Tofa who couldn't win his north got more votes than MKO in the SE.....we are waiting,no excuses o!.
Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by LubricatingOil: 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

DK, all you need to do to understand the hatreds ibos have for Yorubas is to seat among them for just 5 minutes.
Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by Olaolufred(m): 10:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
chukwudi44:
The hausas will always vote for one of their own. They have nothing to do with party affiliation. I bet you revenge will be so sweet when that day comes.

The same way the SW betrayed the SS,so also shall they be served

[size=18pt]why not thank sw for the massive support given ebelle in 2011?
that should be your focus.
leading nigeria is a privilege and not right.
all i expect from jonah is to thank all nigerians for the privilege given him to serve.
as for chu-kwu-di and many sychophants on nairaland, ebelle is not a loser, rather it you and your folks who is allowing the bitterness of the past ruin your present and muddle your future.
se must stop seeing northerners as cow. else a human cant relate effectively with cows intellectually.
sw sees them as human. we will keep relating with them with respect.
se need these cows to take the c in c seat.
think straight you will recognize this truth.[/size]
Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by LubricatingOil: 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
laplace12:

keep consoling yourself.

We told you we own Lagos you did not agree. Then we pulled 600k against your 700k votes in your acclaimed home soil.

see, lazy and low ambition tribes like yours and the abo.kis actually need the power to remain relevant. We will be too inconsiderate to drag it with you.

You owned lagos? Another sad demented goat. I thought you fools said Jonathan is going to win lagos since you are 75% of lagos population? And how many Yorubas, Edo, Deltans among the so called 600k you pulled. You are just a bitter and deluded goat.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by raumdeuter: 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
Texcoco:
Oya back it up, tell us how Tofa who couldn't win his north got more votes than MKO in the SE.....we are waiting,no excuses o!.

I told you Tofa won 3 out of 4 Ibo states.

Prove me wrong if you can
Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by Ralphlauren(m): 10:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

See the post below

wowww!

That's some deep revealing ish from Sir Akintola. shocked

Thanks for the clip bro.

Bookmarked smiley
Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by raumdeuter: 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
LubricatingOil:

DK, all you need to do to understand the hatreds ibos have for Yorubas is to seat among them for just 5 minutes.

I know this a long time ago as a scion of SLA Akintola. I think most Yoruba leaders have also found out that our accommodating nature needs to stop. When Arthur Eze can openly insult us in the presence of Jonathan

Many APC leaders in southwest are waiting too

1 Like

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by Texcoco(m): 10:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

I told you Tofa won 3 out of 4 Ibo states.

Prove me wrong if you can
Who are you to tell us?? Are you google or Wikipedia? Ok since you have decided to be google with your allegations then back it up with facts and figures because everybody have mouth,including liars...
Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by raumdeuter: 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
Texcoco:
Who are you to tell us?? Are you google or Wikipedia? Ok since you have decided to be google with your allegations then back it up with facts and figures because everybody have mouth,including liars...

I made a claim. If you counter it I would expect you to bring opposing fact.

Not just shouting
Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
laplace12:

keep consoling yourself.

don't you think it was time you stopped all these? The GEJ you did this for has moved on and might even forge an alliance with the yorubas, leaving you with a heart that reeks of hate and bitterness. You guys need to satrt thinking of how to appease nigerians, instead of this shitty attitude.
Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by Texcoco(m): 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

I made a claim. If you counter it I would expect you to bring opposing fact.

Not just shouting
Oooohhhoo! So you were just making claims? Wild outlandish claims without back up data,for that matter. And you want us to clean your ass for you?! No,we are goin to leave the lying sh**t about your ass for the audience to see the hatred,LIES and bigotry you people exude...
Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by LubricatingOil: 10:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

I know this a long time ago as a scion of SLA Akintola. I think most Yoruba leaders have also found out that our accommodating nature needs to stop. When Arthur Eze can openly insult us in the presence of Jonathan

Many APC leaders in southwest are waiting too

Yeah, I went to the villa and saw some stupid pseudo liberals saying they see nothing wrong if ibo man wins election is west and all that, all I did was to allow them read from nairaland to understand the mindsets of the parasites they seek to befriend and that was it. Before I left, I had a mini congregation of followers. You think they truly love Jonathan? What they seek to achieve with Jonathan was to destroy southwest and nothing more. Why do you think most of them hates Tinubu? They are actually saw Awo + Akintola in one person, hence their constant attacks towards the man.
Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by smallJagaban: 10:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
HAHAHAHA!! IBO...

SINCE THE DAYS OF AWOLOWO YORUBA HAS BEEN SMARTER THAN THE IBO..

#,WHEN IT'S TIME TO SEND YOU OUT OF LAGOS, WE SHALL SURELY DO THAT..

SO IBO WITH HIGHEST POPULATION IN NIGERIA CAN'T DELIVER FOR UNCLE JOGE.. HAHAHAHA
Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by ChristyG(f): 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
laplace12:

There is no southern unity. It is time you tell your bethren to drop the 'S' in SW.
btw, who cares about uniting with you. A journey with a coward is a lone journey.
hahahaha,and who are the brave ones?ibos?what bravery have u showed except from chest beating and empty braggings..ibos calling others cowards when the king of cowards is agbari ojukwu himself,nigga pls go phuck urself.last time i checked it wasnt a yoruba person that created this thread asking for u losers to unite with them,it is the other way round.phucking sore losers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by cocokiller1(f): 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bros chill Rivers state has over 2.1million PVCS,,1.4million is just merely 67%
he thinks we aint populated mayb
we added our fishes too
Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by ollyruffy: 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
Igbo people should stop this politics of brotherhood. It does not help them in any way.
Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by Volksfuhrer(m): 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
unstableaswater:

I will tell you wat I told the other idiat. Ndiigbo dont care.

In fact Yoruba and Hausa should have it all. Inherit the earth.

Ndiigbo dont care for ur Senate President, Vice President or President.

Take it and stick it where the sun dont shine.

We are asking for a UN REFERENDUM conducted by the UN to leave Nigeria.

And you think this will solve the problems of the SE!

What makes you think you won't fight amongst yourselves when you leave Nigeria? South Sudan is a good example.
Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by Ventura1: 11:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
chukwudi44:
The hausas will always vote for one of their own. They have nothing to do with party affiliation. I bet you revenge will be so sweet when that day comes.

The same way the SW betrayed the SS,so also shall they be served
you are wrong, have u forgotten that they voted for OBJ ahead of GMB in 2003
Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by splashbaby(m): 11:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
Gbawe:

Look all these threads are getting silly. All that GEJ's loss has shown is that people like you are very vengeful elements without goodwill in your heart for others. If Buhari completes 8 years and provides electricity, modern and interconnected transport system, a thriving SME sector creating millions of jobs, a well-diversified and robust economy, adequate healthcare for all Nigerians and delivers general progress then my main worry when Buhari is leaving will be that we gain someone, whatever ethnic group they are from, who can continue moving Nigeria forward.

Sad that a bitter, ethnocentric and hideously prejudiced cavemen like you can only look forward to the "sweetness" of the "revenge" your hateful heart expects to befall the Yorubas. You need to get over your hateful heart and understand that not all Nigerians are like you. Many just want a nation working well for majority of its citizens. You really are as ugly inside as you are on the outside. What an undesirable combo.
Kai I wanted to tackle him but you did justice... I gave him a terrible backhand in one thread this morning before he arrived on time for your front smashing...he hasn't come up with a reply since I took him to the cleaner.

I am so shocked to find him ranting here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Full List: Meet The 16 Pdp Governors And Their States As Pdp Takes More States / Enugu: 9th-Mile Water Programme Is Over 90% Completed - Contractor / Uzoka-Anite Addresses Questions About Presidential Grant Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.