Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,322 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! (9631 Views)

A Hilarious But True Post I Saw On Radio Biafra Facebook Page / Breaking: Mark Zuckerberg Bows To Pressure: Radio Biafra Facebook / Biafra Facebook Fans:i Can Die For Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by Udmaster(m): 2:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
Have Nnamdi Kanu been abandoned by the Igbos e-warriors?
The Radio Biafra facebook page is becoming empty and scanty of "comments" and "likes" unlike before.

-what happened?

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by Udmaster(m): 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by Udmaster(m): 2:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
where are the ipob e-warriors?
Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by EastanPower(m): 2:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
The truth is that Nnamdi Kanu did not go about the agitation the right way. Besides, I don't think Igbos have to leave Nigeria, we can get all we want from Nigeria if we change tactics and strategies.

I think we have everything to gain by remaining Nigerians.

I am not IPOB though.

13 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
Where are my IPOBians friends? cheesy cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by EastanPower(m): 2:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

They have realised that a much greater number of Igbos are not in support of Kanu and his agitation.

I wrote that here many times but they never believed me; time has proved me right.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by Udmaster(m): 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
EastanPower:
The truth is that Nnamdi Kanu did not go about the agitation the right way. Besides, I don;t think Igbos have to leave Nigeria, we can get all we want from Nigeria if we change tactics and strategies.

I think we have everything to gain by remaining Nigerians.

I am not IPOB though.
GBAM.
I am Proudly IGBO and I am Not an Ipob.
Igbos played a part in this country independence, even the name Nigeria was coined from River Niger, a river at Anambra.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by EternalTruths: 2:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
Udmaster:
where are the ipob e-warriors?
TonyeBarcanista:

So you guys are secret admirers.

No wonder you guys visit their Facebook

" If their agitation is not genuine, you guys won't have visited their Facebook." COMMONSENSE. cool

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by ishiamu(m): 2:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
angry grin cheesy
Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by Udmaster(m): 2:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
EternalTruths:

" If their agitation is not genuine, you guys won't have visited their Facebook." COMMONSENSE. cool
an Ipob addict dictated.
Ur dilector is set to be Jailed.
Igbos are NOT Igbos.

9 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by Leopardd(m): 2:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
Is it the page or the group?
Which one, the group Radio Biafra London is much more lively than the page, and has always been.

What are you saying ?

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
I've NEVER visited Radio IPOB/Biafra page. I'm not even on FB gan!

Anyway, I will always support any legitimate agitation irrespective of whether or not I agree with it! If you want Biafra, I wish you well! But define your territory grin grin
EternalTruths:

17 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by Wizprodigy: 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
Udmaster:
GBAM.
I am Proudly IGBO and I am Not an Ipob.
Igbos played a part in this country independence, even the name Nigeria was coined from River Niger, a river at Anambra.
Shatap Nigeria was never coined out of river niger. Rather a latin word ''niger'' meaning dark or black plus english area meaning area put together to mean ''Black Area'' or '' Place where black skined people live''. Btw Tonye why were you awol for a long time?

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by EternalTruths: 2:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I've NEVER visited Radio IPOB/Biafra page. I'm not even on FB gan!

Anyway, I will always support any legitimate agitation irrespective of whether or not I agree with it! If you want Biafra, I wish you well! But define your territory grin grin

And you believed an information without verification

Guy, you are as dull as Buhari.

Tonyebarcanista= As dull as Buhari grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by Udmaster(m): 2:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
IGBO LEADERS Reject Nnamdi Kanu and Igbos.

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by Olabestonic001(m): 2:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
Wizprodigy:

Shatap Nigeria was never coined out of river niger. Rather a latin word ''niger'' meaning dark or black plus english area meaning area put together to mean ''Black Area'' or '' Place where black skined people live''. Btw Tonye why were you awol for a long time?

Haba!!! That guy really destroyed you guys senses ooooooooooo!
Nigeria was named after River Niger.

8 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
EternalTruths:

And you believed an information without verification

Guy, you are as dull as Buhari.

Tonyebarcanista= As dull as Buhari grin

Meaning I am Okrika Dullard? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by honeychild(f): 2:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
Wizprodigy:

And black people only live in Nigeria. No blacks in Ghana, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania. In fact no blacks all over Africa. That's why Nigeria is the only place where "black skinned people live". Radio Biafra is not a substitute for a good primary school. Please find one and enrol.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by Olabestonic001(m): 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I mean men, those guys have been done with the law of Gravity.
It has reached its crescendo and its coming down.
The fact that guy begins to preach violence against my people ensured he'll never get its heart desires.
Fighting an accommodating friend who do not wished you evil but whom you wished so much evil is antithetical to inviting GOD'S wroth.
The day IPOBIANS decided to go against Yoruba's, I knew they've signed their will.
Though calm, they are known to be more smarter and can wreck havoc on their enemies yet with the least violent route.
Their page is very scanty. Those still commenting are not even in Nigeria but overseas.
I even heard they now use cables and its not affordable by all.
An IPOBIAN WILL ask why I know much?
Well, its much more wise to learn more about your sworn enemies than your friends.
IPOBIANS have tagged themselves enemies and I shall endeavor to bring them down with others!
Till they leave Yoruba's out of their hates, I will deplore all means to bring down those miscreants.
They chose the wrong tribe to fight. We shall ensure they are blackmailed, destroyed, routed and blacklisted throughout the whole world.
As for my Igbo brothers, it shall be well with you all.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by Wizprodigy: 3:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
honeychild:

And black people only live in Nigeria. No blacks in Ghana, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania. In fact no blacks all over Africa. That's why Nigeria is the only place where "black skinned people live". Radio Biafra is not a substitute for a good primary school. Please find one and enrol.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigger
Make sure you go through it before quoting me again, river benue wetin happen to am? River imo nkor?
Lastly the name africa is came from the romans, does it make romans africans? I can provide a link to that if you want.
At times listen to murray bruce he might have the answer you are seeking for. The fact nigeria is gotten from latin doesn't make nigerians the only blacks but the area with the highest blacks.
Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by vizboy(m): 3:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
Kanu was a fool fighting for his own pocket just like every Nigerian politician.

You never know the worth of freedom until it is taking away from you.

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
Olabestonic001:

The fact that guy begins to preach violence against my people ensured he'll never get its heart desires.
Fighting an accommodating friend who do not wished you evil but whom you wished so much evil is antithetical to inviting GOD'S wroth.
The day IPOBIANS decided to go against Yoruba's, I knew they've signed their will.
Though calm, they are known to be more smarter and can wreck havoc on their enemies yet with the least violent route.
Their page is very scanty. Those still commenting are not even in Nigeria but overseas.
Well, its much more wise to learn more about your sworn enemies than your friends.
IPOBIANS have tagged themselves enemies and I shall endeavor to bring them down with others!
Till they leave Yoruba's out of their hates, I will deplore all means to bring down those miscreants.
They chose the wrong tribe to fight. We shall ensure they are blackmailed, destroyed, routed and blacklisted throughout the whole world.
As much as I'm disappointed with IPOBians, I still believe that we should show restraint when reacting. We can't wish them harm even if they do others.

BTW: #Proudly Ijaw

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by explorer250(m): 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
hehehe
Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by Wizprodigy: 3:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
Olabestonic001:

Haba!!! That guy really destroyed you guys senses ooooooooooo!
Nigeria was named after River Niger.
If you are mistaken me for an ipob your own na sorry. Nigeria was never named after river niger period.
Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by explorer250(m): 3:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
Olabestonic001:

abeg stop beating your dry chest. who do you think you are? do you think that this is the 1990s when your "conical" tribe had monopoly over the media? abeg park well

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by honeychild(f): 3:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
Wizprodigy:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigger
Make sure you go through it before quoting me again, river benue wetin happen to am? River imo nkor?
Lastly the name africa is came from the romans, does it make romans africans? I can provide a link to that if you want.
At times listen to murray bruce he might have the answer you are seeking for. The fact nigeria is gotten from latin doesn't make nigerians the only blacks but the area with the highest blacks.

Did you go through the wiki post yourself? We all know that "nigger" comes from "niger" which means black - which is basically what the wiki page is telling us. We also know that for the Europeans, the River Niger was a very intriguing river, some of them even died trying to trace it's roots and course (remember Mungo Park).

Now if we have two possible roots for the name of our country, and one is unique to us, while the other could be used for any other Nation in Africa and the Caribbean, it shouldn't be rocket science to figure out which is the root. But hey....whatever rocks your boat.
Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by Elosky20: 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
Wizprodigy:

If you are mistaken me for an ipob your own na sorry. Nigeria was never named after river niger period.
read up the following links:
http://www.onlinenigeria.com/history.asp
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flora_Shaw
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niger_River
nigeria was named after river niger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by Olabestonic001(m): 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

As much as I'm disappointed with IPOBians, I still believe that we should show restraint when reacting. We can't wish them harm even if they do others.

BTW: #Proudly Ijaw

I do not wish them harm.
IPOB has passed their boundary by a declaration on a whole race!!! You don't fight a mightier force.
I do not wish them evil at all. NEVER, THE SANCTITY OF HUMAN LIFE IS SACROSANCT.
I just hope the the court of law will shame that fool who brainwashed them and he be remanded "Behind The Iron Mask", forgotten forever especially for inciting the people to stone Pastor Kumuyi when he goes to Aba. He'll forever bear pains for his cruel imagination.

8 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by mycar: 4:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
The last time I checked, Biafran threads were used to be deleted or are they only the ones that say something good about Biafran?
Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by xtrory: 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
Olabestonic001:

https://www.nairaland.com/2839356/kemi-olunloyo-blasts-illiterate-yorubas

https://www.nairaland.com/2692549/only-bark-land-wont-dare

https://www.nairaland.com/2849947/uk-97-biafran-vote-favour

Lies of hypocrisy from never-do-wells to divert attention from the very obvious!

The underlying fears of your masturbations and postulations are obvious: the fear of Fulanis plundering your entire land, islamisation, no free crude oil wealth and eventual low economic activities in your land once BFR emerges.

Can you substantiate with credible evidences how NK/IP0B preached violence against Yorubas for no just cause?

Can you provide any credible evidence where Igbo leaders maligned, insulted or threatened to exterminate Yoruba tribe?

IGBOS HATE NOBODY EXCEPT YOU ARE A SWORN ENEMY OF TRUTH, JUSTICE AND EQUITY!

Over the years Igbos have displayed more 'Nigeriannes' than any other tribe in Nigeria, including the lousy noisemaking tribe. Igbos permeate every nook and cranny of the country, establishing and building business empires and adding value to every community they are found, and some of them even getting married to the locals for robust networking and bridge-building.

EVER SINCE YOU WERE BORN HAVE YOU SEEN OR HEARD ANYWHERE IGBOS ARE ON RAMPAGE, KILLING PEOPLE AND DESTROYING MEANS OF LIVELIHOODS FOR NO JUST CAUSE?

BTW, what have you hypocrites done to counter the maiming and killings of your kinsmen for fun for decades by the marauding herdsmen?

Why are you parasitic ingrates not concerned about the ethnic cleansing going on in some parts of the country and hate messages being preached in the mosques coupled with the unconscionable, cold-hearted waste of human lives and reckless destruction of means of livelihoods in the North?

You're not man enough to challenge the marauding herdsmen who maim and kill but you hypocritically and callously tag IP0B members who pose no threat to citizens as miscreants and criminals worth hanging in the gallows.

Just as you have stated, in your own words, you will be "blackmailed, destroyed, routed and blacklisted throughout the whole world", without fail!

Remember the paper by Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the current Emir of Kano, a Fulani, where he revealed some truths about your people: "YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA"?
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/

In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude. 

The Yoruba elite were the first, in 1962, to attempt a violent overthrow of an elected government in this country. In 1966, it was the violence in the West which provided an avenue for the putsch of 15th January. After Chief Awolowo lost to Shagari in 1983 elections, it was the discontent and bad publicity in the South-West which led to the Buhari intervention...

Culled:
https://www.nairaland.com/2911654/yoruba-nations-losing-sense-fairness
"I rolled on my bed this last night and I wondered how what we YORUBAS condemned, fought and criticised under Obasanjo, Yar'Adua and Jonathan all suddenly became permissible under Buhari! It baffles me that what we have always stood for is being lost by some of us. Let me take some of these:

1. I am shocked that an educated Yoruba man could stand up and say the constitution can be subverted under a democratic government simply because we want to fight corruption.

2. I am shocked that we can say let us put aside the rule of law and operate by the rule of the thumb simply because a government has whipped up so much emotions in us to believe that those who stole should even be executed without trial.

3. It is shocking to me that what we denigrated Obasanjo for (disobedience of court orders, high-handedness, intimidation, mis-use of public institutions to harass opponents) are same things we are justifying on the expediency of "cleaning the mess created by PDP".

4. We have always been in opposition and principled critics of anti-democratic practices but I am shocked that all what our leaders have always criticised and fought against are being justified by us because a 'saint' has become president through us.

5. I never knew a Yorubaman like me could ever see corruption SOLELY on the prism of who is involved, what he used the money allegedly stolen for and the political party he belongs to. I never knew my Yoruba compatriot could see visible proof of corruption and say "no court has convicted him" but supports dropping rule of law to punish another person accused of SAME offence!

6. I am shocked that Yoruba man could justify something in Lagos but condemn it in Ekiti. Defend impunity in Abuja but criticise it in Port-Harcourt!

7. I never knew my people could see anyone who criticises a sitting government as being paid, supporting corruption and supporting a particular party but see those who support it as being the 'only' patriots.

8. At what time did we start condemning evil based only on who is involved and where he belongs to rather than the evil itself?

9. I am shocked that none of our leaders is even coughing about STATE POLICE and TRUE/FISCAL FEDERALISM again. No one is talking of lopsided revenue sharing formula again! Yet, these are issues we have been fighting successive governments over in the last FORTY years! But none of those who made it their daily songs is mentioning it again!

The Buhari presidency has shown clearly that may be, we are a the tribe of double standards. It is shameful!"

Samuel Ajayi.

In Lagos under 'One Nigeria' there seem to exist a silent economic war of destruction of livelihood, burning of markets in the middle of the night, extortion and harassment of genuine businesses by official area boys and street urchins, illegal/multiple taxing of business owners, in markets where Igbos operate e.g. Tejuoso, Alaba International and Ladipo. And now Oshodi electrical & electronic market.

Many of these attracious deeds are conducted at odd times when the traders won't be available to resist the dastardly acts.

Over the decades in the South-West, the Yorubas have systematically burnt Igbo shops as a guise to hijacking the markets from Igbos.

They hide under the guise of city development at the expense of the people's welfare and claim they had given the traders ample time to relocate and yet the demolition is carried out at odd times.

Shops are demolished without compensation and someone will still say the traders were given sufficient notice of vacation as if the alternative is affordable. The proposed alternative shops are oftentimes so exorbitant and out of reach by the common man.

Igbos are made to develop barren locations and thereafter chased away to an undeveloped area or a complex beyond the reach by the common man.
Many a time the destruction of shops are selectively done exempting where Yorubas sell agbo, weed and fake medicine just like in Oshodi where Electronic shops belonging to Igbos were demolished.

It takes a callous government to destroy livelihoods just to justify beautification of a city at the expense of people's economic empowerment.

https://www.nairaland.com/2618835/hoodlums-shut-down-alaba-international

https://www.nairaland.com/2846885/tears-lagos-demolishes-oshodi-market

https://www.nairaland.com/2847030/crime-lagos-state-demolishing-oshodi#41720484

https://www.nairaland.com/2847088/photos-oshodi-electronic-market-demolished

Prior to the 2015 general elections, amidst the threat by the lagoon crooner to drown Igbos, 18 Chisco transport buses were criminally burnt down in Lagos and up till date nothing was done to bring the culprits to book.

What does 'One Nigeria' mean?
A deceit where you are empowered to share my crude oil and wealth as 'One Nigeria' while I am considered a migrant to your State whom you're just merely accommodating and may perish in the lagoon at your command.

It is a chaotic situation where the Oba of a place would invite the representative of a people for discussion in his palace as regards a market leadership dispute only to set an ambush for him and unleash hundreds of thugs to flog and disgrace him.

It is an unjust situation where you're licensed to use foul means to destroy my business in your State with outrageous taxes. You can close my business premises at will while your elites continue to shout 'One Nigeria' to cover up the evils and injustices prevalent in the land. And you still expect me to be docile and continue to suffer silently as your hate and envy for my progress soar high.

Now, do you have any case for unity - fake or imaginary?

If you have there would no need fooling and playing to the gallery and shouting 'One Nigeria'. Or have you ever heard 'One Great Britain', 'One United States of America', 'One Germany'?
That shows that something is fundamentally wrong which many have been shying away from.

Is it a crime for any person/group to choose to opt out of a relationship?

Strange bedfellows, with irreconcilable value systems that are at best suitable for the individual selves, are not meant to be together! The 102 years of existence attest to that verdict!

“Karma comes after everyone eventually. You can't get away with screwing people over your whole life, I don't care who you are. What goes around comes around. That's how it works. Sooner or later the universe will serve you the revenge that you deserve.” - Jessica Brody

Bi*fra: Awolowo, Murtala Muhammad Were Murderers Not Heroes - Kemi Olunloyo 
https://www.nairaland.com/2707988/biafra-awolowo-murtala-muhammad-murderers

Oba Rilwane Akiolu of Lagos to Igbos - Vote APC or Perish:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87u255UM6Ro

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by meccuno: 4:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
Udmaster:
an Ipob addict dictated.
Ur dilector is set to be Jailed.
Igbos are NOT Igbos.
you are not igbo, and if you were which I am yet to believe then you have a lot to learn..........

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! by Eledan: 5:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
This xtrory writes a whole lot of crap that nobody bothers to read. Are you allergic to brevity and clear conciseness?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have No Plan To "Islamise" Osun State Or Secede From Nigeria - Aregbesola / Top Ten Poorest State In Nigeria (2015) / Kwankwaso To Declare Presidential Ambition In Abuja Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.