Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:31 AM

This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister (79388 Views)

The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) / Musa Gowon Debuts New Look + Meet His Mother! / House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister by egobetatoday: 4:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
popcykaylah:

so make her daughter dey suffer because her father doesn't have ?did her mother come out to say she is broke?oga park well ...Jonathan has failed Nigerians and he's lost.. face it!

i wonder why u are still talking about jona at this point in time. i'm thinking our hope should be on the new government.

that said, Oga Jona once said he had no shoes. thank God he has several now.

GMB once said he had atleast one million naira in his account. we will check that account when the time is right.
Re: This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister by egobetatoday: 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
chromoTop:
una don start with idolization again? angry

we never learn!

dont mind them.
they start it, then become dissappointed later.
they publicised Gej had no shoes at a time, they are dissappointed he has several now.

its GMBs turn!
Re: This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister by babaireti(m): 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
Chuukwudi:
Why should Buhari be so wretched?
Because he is not a thief like your GODFATHERS.

1 Like

Re: This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister by muhsin(m): 6:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
deanoffaculty:
Money is good! Before December, the face of GMB's sister would have become smoother and KIM KIRDARSHIAN will start envying her....... grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister by Uchefrancis16(m): 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Where Jonathan and patient don turn their family house wey be mud house into mansions with tax payer's money!
Will you be happy if Nigeria still looked liked chad, Niger?

I don't see the reason why a man of his calibre will allow his sister to still live and dine in poverty.

That you have money and refuse to use it, is a sign of being stingy to your own self not in any way stands for honesty or whatever.

If Johnathan has a mansion worth 700million do you know how much he gets being the president?

If na you dey that place tell me YOU NOGO LOOT?? Saint!
Re: This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister by Silencerh(m): 6:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
Chuukwudi:
Why should Buhari be so wretched?

Google is ya friend, mumu
Re: This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
teemanbastos:
grin grin grin tnx alot!

You are welcome
Re: This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister by rexzqcom(m): 12:09am On Apr 03, 2015
Very poor pictures. Is too close up.
Take such photos from reasonable distance to show the whole front, sides, back and top elevations. That picture there makes no sense. Can be anywhere, May be you don't have the permit to take the picture.
Where is the street and neighborhood panorama?
Could it be you're being discreet for security reasons?
Re: This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister by BRYFI(m): 12:18am On Apr 03, 2015
coolBbc busy body center.....
Re: This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister by Chuukwudi(m): 4:18am On Apr 03, 2015
angry
Re: This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister by Chuukwudi(m): 4:18am On Apr 03, 2015
vedaxcool:

You should come to terms with the humiliating defeat you faced in the polls

I voted for Buhari. It's just that I believe a presidential candidate with a house like this is the most ironical situation here in Nigeria. You need to come and see my Local Govt Chairman's house. I know Buhari isn't affluent, I didn't know it was to this extent.

babaireti:

Because he is not a thief like your GODFATHERS.

I do not have a "Godfather". If I do, they'll not be thieves.
Re: This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister by iamrealdeji(m): 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
DollyParton1:

But he doesn't need to steal money to renovate that house. The state of that house doesn't translate to him being incorruptible.
exactly,and also,this beautiful sister of his looks like she's not taken care of,the woman is a very beautiful old woman if she's well taken care of with nice clothing,good food and proper medical care,President Buhari seem to abandon them probably because he's the last and they probably didn't give a damn about him when he was young
Re: This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister by iamrealdeji(m): 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
sukkot:
buhari for give his sister small money make she go get new teeth now. na dentures dem they call am
exactly,the woman na very beautiful old woman,Buhari suppose Behind am up,dress am up well,fix her teeth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Death: Wrong Medication Killed Stella Oduah's Son / Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies / Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.