Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

How Do I Become Caring??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Become Caring??? (4666 Views)

She Rejected Me, I Moved On But Why Is She Still Acting Like She Is Caring / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This / Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Become Caring??? by tohpahz(f): 8:26am On Apr 02, 2015
I have really tried to be caring, but it just seems like i cant ever be.. it affects my r/ship with people on a major scale.. and am tired of always apologizing and promising to change ..
Although am a nurse and people expect me to be caring.. i am actually caring to my patients (patients care i guess is different from normal socio-interactive care ) because i cant seem to bring that whole loving nature in interactions with friends..
Any suggestions please??

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Become Caring??? by Tallesty1(m): 8:29am On Apr 02, 2015
Have you always been that way or is it a result of past experience?
Re: How Do I Become Caring??? by dharay99: 8:31am On Apr 02, 2015
1s† quesnt I wanna ask is,

Do u av a bf/yunga ones.... if yes do rilli care abt him/dem.?
Re: How Do I Become Caring??? by tohpahz(f): 8:32am On Apr 02, 2015
I don't even know.. but from what i remember I've been like this. Although some ppl say i was better than this before
Re: How Do I Become Caring??? by tohpahz(f): 8:36am On Apr 02, 2015
@dharay.. yes i hv younger ones.. nd i care for them ..
Nd i have a boyfriend , i care abt him but sometimes i just feel like am don't care enough,, his own is way more dan myn..
Re: How Do I Become Caring??? by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 02, 2015
You are not caring because you don't love him! Don't worry, just wait till a man who you can't just do without comes around tongue
Re: How Do I Become Caring??? by tohpahz(f): 8:51am On Apr 02, 2015
Rubey.. i do love him..
Going by ur theory.. i don't love my friends too?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Become Caring??? by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 02, 2015
tohpahz:
Rubey.. i do love him..
Going by ur theory.. i don't love my friends too?

I am not referring to love here! I mean "care" not the friendly one though
Re: How Do I Become Caring??? by PunkyOh(f): 8:52am On Apr 02, 2015
Wow. I also have a similar problem & my advice to you is to be loving to the few that you actually care about. I think it's impossible to give a damn about everyone to be honest. With me, it's only a handful of people (5 at most) & I give my all to them. With the rest, I just nod & smile, basically faking it, because there's no other way around it, I can't force myself to care when I don't. So just stick with the ones that you know bring out that side of you, the ones that don't, well tough, they can find someone else who cares.

I really don't know what else to say but I fully understand your predicament. All the best.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Become Caring??? by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 02, 2015
Be yourself and pray to God to ameliorate your nemesis.. Then you will be caring..
Peace be unto you.
Re: How Do I Become Caring??? by tohpahz(f): 8:58am On Apr 02, 2015
Lucrownt.. Thanks
PunkyOh.. Thanks . I appreciate
Re: How Do I Become Caring??? by tohpahz(f): 9:00am On Apr 02, 2015
Rubey.. Thanks but what i really want is d friendly type of care.. my boyfriends kinda care is partially taken care of..
Re: How Do I Become Caring??? by Tallesty1(m): 9:04am On Apr 02, 2015
tohpahz:
Nd i have a boyfriend , i care abt him but sometimes i just feel like am don't care enough,, his own is way more dan myn..
That's the problem. You allow your inner critic to completely tear you apart and convince you that all your efforts are not enough.

The funny thing about this thing is that you are the one who look for evidence that your are not caring. I can bet my flat nyash that your bf doesn't feel thesame way.

Listen, big things don't always count in relationship so take out time to think about all the wonderful, unique things you have done for people to show that you care and you will see that they all see you as caring person.

Don’t believe everything you think. You are more caring than you think.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Become Caring??? by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 02, 2015
Re: How Do I Become Caring??? by dharay99: 9:09am On Apr 02, 2015
tohpahz:

oh, den ur case is kinda sensitive,

Let d experts here help u out, I'm still a tahtah... cry
Re: How Do I Become Caring??? by justmag(m): 9:11am On Apr 02, 2015
Hmmm..ask jesus to fix it. U don't teach people how to care. It comes naturally.
Re: How Do I Become Caring??? by tohpahz(f): 9:18am On Apr 02, 2015
Justmag.. Thanks
Re: How Do I Become Caring??? by tohpahz(f): 9:18am On Apr 02, 2015
Dharay.. lolzz. Thanks for ur effort tho
Re: How Do I Become Caring??? by tohpahz(f): 9:20am On Apr 02, 2015
Bordolino.. lolz@link.. Lemme view
Re: How Do I Become Caring??? by tohpahz(f): 9:27am On Apr 02, 2015
@tallesty.. lolzzz..
My bf talks abt it sometimes, not really openly.. but i get hints sha..
But my boyfriend's own isn't d problem..
My friends own is the problem.

Some of my close friends, we no longer talk as we used to cos i guess i ddnt show dat i care abt dem ..
Re: How Do I Become Caring??? by GodblessNig247(m): 11:26am On Apr 02, 2015
hmmmm, is really not good one. U could start with kids. cryhmmmm, is really not good one. U could start with kids.
Re: How Do I Become Caring??? by Richhard(m): 3:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
That's the problem. You allow your inner critic to completely tear you apart and convince you that all your efforts are not enough.

The funny thing about this thing is that you are the one who look for evidence that your are not caring. I can bet my flat nyash that your bf doesn't feel thesame way.

Listen, big things don't always count in relationship so take out time to think about all the wonderful, unique things you have done for people to show that you care and you will see that they all see you as caring person.

Don’t believe everything you think. You are more caring than you think.

great advise bro,you should be a motivational speaker!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Become Caring??? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
I dont think its a big deal, most introverts are like that (that's if you are an introvert).

People will eventually get to accept who you are and they will understand your nature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Become Caring??? by Brugo(m): 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
tohpahz:
I don't even know.. but from what i remember I've been like this. Although some ppl say i was better than this before

Hmmmm. angry
Re: How Do I Become Caring??? by tohpahz(f): 5:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
Brugo:

Hmmmm. angry
Kiloshele??
Re: How Do I Become Caring??? by tohpahz(f): 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
juicyjoint:
I dont think its a big deal, most introverts are like that (that's if you are an introvert).

People will eventually get to accept who you are and they will understand your nature.

Thanks dear.. nd i am an introvert..
Re: How Do I Become Caring??? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
tohpahz:

Thanks dear.. nd i am an introvert..

U r wlcm., i tot as much.

There is this book by Tim Lahaye, titled "Why you act the way you do", you will find it interesting, (except you dont like reading).
Re: How Do I Become Caring??? by tohpahz(f): 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
juicyjoint:

U r wlcm., i tot as much.

There is this book by Tim Lahaye, titled "Why you act the way you do", you will find it interesting, (except you dont like reading).

Read it already. smiley
Re: How Do I Become Caring??? by tpiadotcom: 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
Read 1 Cor 13.
Re: How Do I Become Caring??? by tpiadotcom: 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
juicyjoint:

Most introverts are caring personalities.

if the op is not, then chances are she isnt one, or its something else.
Re: How Do I Become Caring??? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
tohpahz:

Read it already. smiley

So you must av a good understanding of your temperament. BTW, do you have a soft copy of the book?
Re: How Do I Become Caring??? by Brugo(m): 6:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
tohpahz:

Kiloshele??
Ko si o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One / Somebody Should Help Me, Am Not Her Sex Slave / After Having Sex With Her.. She Suddenly Wants A No Sex Relationship..(help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.