Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

She Rejected Me, I Moved On But Why Is She Still Acting Like She Is Caring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Rejected Me, I Moved On But Why Is She Still Acting Like She Is Caring (7081 Views)

Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. / Martin Aliker: Girl Rejected Me As I Couldn't Buy Her Beer, Now I Own A Brewery / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Rejected Me, I Moved On But Why Is She Still Acting Like She Is Caring by Irelokeh(m): 9:37am On Oct 02, 2016
Hey great Lander's, thanks a lot for your encouraging advice's (some were funny tho) on my failed attempt to love.

I fell for a lady mumuishly few months ago after Aphrodite struck me dangerously. She said she had no feelings for me apparently and just wants to be friends, it was unimaginably painful but I moved on, I initially tried to win her but it seemed she was getting more unfriendly, she ignores messages, never calls. So I noticed I was the one forcing conversations always so I stopped and moved on. I returned to my normal life infact I even feel better. I don't think I can be persistent on a lady that Doesn't feel a thing for me but would be tripping for other guys, Jeez am not prince charming but I know my worth! I'm a friend to some, a son to two and a brother to plenty.

So since I stopped giving a hoot about her I don't call her or text her she sees my presence but I don't care. Yesterday she called me (what! She?!!) and we talked but she then said I was snobbing her and I just laughed and told her I was busy (Busy my f*ot)!

But like an idiot again I'm feeling like I still feel for her slightly, I don't want to conclude guys what do you think?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Rejected Me, I Moved On But Why Is She Still Acting Like She Is Caring by somez(m): 9:51am On Oct 02, 2016
Your solution is already in the aforementioned text. You called yourself an "idiot", so idiotlly quantinu.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Rejected Me, I Moved On But Why Is She Still Acting Like She Is Caring by Godskidmidas(m): 9:54am On Oct 02, 2016
just keep forming busy. It works

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Me, I Moved On But Why Is She Still Acting Like She Is Caring by Irelokeh(m): 9:55am On Oct 02, 2016
somez:
Your solution is already in the aforementioned text. You called yourself an "idiot", so idiotlly quantinu.
Hai! Thanks sha

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Me, I Moved On But Why Is She Still Acting Like She Is Caring by danduchi(m): 9:55am On Oct 02, 2016
somez:
a big one

2 Likes

Re: She Rejected Me, I Moved On But Why Is She Still Acting Like She Is Caring by Godskidmidas(m): 9:58am On Oct 02, 2016
somez:
please how is he an idiot?

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Me, I Moved On But Why Is She Still Acting Like She Is Caring by somez(m): 10:04am On Oct 02, 2016
You ask him.
Godskidmidas:
please how is he an idiot?

2 Likes

Re: She Rejected Me, I Moved On But Why Is She Still Acting Like She Is Caring by ChairmanOla: 10:05am On Oct 02, 2016
somez:

grin

2 Likes

Re: She Rejected Me, I Moved On But Why Is She Still Acting Like She Is Caring by speedyconnect3: 10:06am On Oct 02, 2016
move on.

2 Likes

Re: She Rejected Me, I Moved On But Why Is She Still Acting Like She Is Caring by yungEX(m): 10:08am On Oct 02, 2016
somez:
someone asks for help nd this is the best you could offer. I think ure a bigger idiot here. ozour

10 Likes

Re: She Rejected Me, I Moved On But Why Is She Still Acting Like She Is Caring by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:09am On Oct 02, 2016
Yea Bro, sorry for your loss ....
Never force a relationship if you don't have the resources...
But in this your case, just let her be..
Delete everything about her and move on...
Start being friends to lots of girls and it helps to improve your confidence.
Garcias...

8 Likes

Re: She Rejected Me, I Moved On But Why Is She Still Acting Like She Is Caring by somez(m): 10:11am On Oct 02, 2016
And that make you an unsicumsized b*stard. You know y u dont get it? Cos you sh*t bits of ur mushmellow brains each time you use the toilet. Go change ur diapers boy.
yungEX:

someone asks for help nd this is the best you could offer. I think ure a bigger idiot here. ozour

4 Likes

Re: She Rejected Me, I Moved On But Why Is She Still Acting Like She Is Caring by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 02, 2016
She only called u back bcus of d following;

1.The guy he dumped you for has also left her, not taking d relationship serious or tins r not ease btw them and lastly he might have tasted the punanii and lost interest in her.

2.She's back to loneliness

3.Lastly, she's having d guilt of wot she done to you i.e breaking up with u and wants to convert you to a friend zone to ensure her conscience is clear so u do not hold any grudges against her.

op ur past is ur past move on.

9 Likes

Re: She Rejected Me, I Moved On But Why Is She Still Acting Like She Is Caring by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 02, 2016
cheesy

Boys talk eeehn.... I dey juz sit here ooo and read all these Mr. PERFECT MEN commenting...
Re: She Rejected Me, I Moved On But Why Is She Still Acting Like She Is Caring by yungEX(m): 10:21am On Oct 02, 2016
somez:
And that make you an unsicumsized b*stard. You know y u dont get it? Cos you sh*t bits of ur mushmellow brains each time you use the toilet. Go change ur diapers boy.
uncircumcised* marshmallow*. Lol instead of u to go to school ure spewing trash on nairaland. bastard son of a million fathers, Gbenu oshi soun!
Re: She Rejected Me, I Moved On But Why Is She Still Acting Like She Is Caring by somez(m): 10:27am On Oct 02, 2016
Awww.... Not my fault youv got eczema likeyou boldly engraved on ur profile...lol. Yeye dirty swine. Wat a pity u didn't mas2bate dis morning. U so cravefor dignity in replies... that you will earn.
yungEX:

uncircumcised* marshmallow*. Lol instead of u to go to school ure spewing trash on nairaland. bastard son of a million fathers, Gbenu oshi soun!

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Me, I Moved On But Why Is She Still Acting Like She Is Caring by Irelokeh(m): 10:32am On Oct 02, 2016
somez:
Awww.... OP edited my comment...I will never be a bad nairalander again...thanks OP and thanks yongEX my friends I love u all!.
Re: She Rejected Me, I Moved On But Why Is She Still Acting Like She Is Caring by Irelokeh(m): 10:35am On Oct 02, 2016
Thanks to all de great folks giving positive comments I appreciate
Re: She Rejected Me, I Moved On But Why Is She Still Acting Like She Is Caring by somez(m): 10:38am On Oct 02, 2016

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Me, I Moved On But Why Is She Still Acting Like She Is Caring by somez(m): 10:44am On Oct 02, 2016
. Lol... product of a leaked condom.
Irelokeh:
Thanks to all de great folks giving positive comments I appreciate

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Me, I Moved On But Why Is She Still Acting Like She Is Caring by osesology(m): 10:45am On Oct 02, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
She only called u back bcus of d following;

1.The guy he dumped you for has also left her, not taking d relationship serious or tins r not ease btw them and lastly he might have tasted the punanii and lost interest in her.

2.She's back to loneliness

3.Lastly, she's having d guilt of wot she done to you for breaking up with u and wants to convert you to a friend zone to ensure you and her conscience is clear so u do not hold any grudges against her.

op ur past is ur past move on.

From what l read, l dont think they were ever dating before, so the words ``dump'' and ``breaking up'' doesn't quite correlate with the topic at hand.

But op, you just got a call from someone you claimed you nolonger give a hoot about, and, out of excitement, you concluded that she now wants you? Well, l wont call you an idiot like you suggested, but you're acting like one.

2 Likes

Re: She Rejected Me, I Moved On But Why Is She Still Acting Like She Is Caring by Irelokeh(m): 10:57am On Oct 02, 2016
osesology:

From what l read, l dont think they were ever dating before, so the words ``dump'' and ``breaking up'' doesn't quite correlate with the topic at hand.

But op, you just got a call from someone you claimed you nolonger give a hoot about, and, out of excitement, you concluded that she now wants you? Well, l wont call you an idiot like you suggested, but you're acting like one.

Well my life is that i am easily impressed/excited. That what made me like her at the first place,I loved her so much I don't think anyone could love a person like that,I understand its her choice but I decided to cut talk n move...isn't it puzzling to you that its at this stage she calls to know hw I am doing? She didn't do that while I was throwing myself at her feet..now she says I'm snobbing her? She wants a kind of slave? Its easy for u to talk what u want...of which you are permitted and excused...I still love this Lady p.s for ur Info but I'm not ready to put any depression or hype her rejection I'm far too busy trying to survive the African sun...if she cares I do...she doesn't.. That her choice

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Me, I Moved On But Why Is She Still Acting Like She Is Caring by jorion(m): 10:58am On Oct 02, 2016
op, let her die in the friend zone. move onto something bigger and better if you really know your worth. she is probably using using to boost her tiny ego.

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Me, I Moved On But Why Is She Still Acting Like She Is Caring by chigoizie7(m): 10:58am On Oct 02, 2016
The game is called flirting. Flirt with her, enter her head, manipulate her brains, then fuuuuck her, leave her, b4 she realises what happened, u are long gone.

2 Likes

Re: She Rejected Me, I Moved On But Why Is She Still Acting Like She Is Caring by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 02, 2016
with ur poor gp nd carry overs na woman matter u dey reason shoir
Re: She Rejected Me, I Moved On But Why Is She Still Acting Like She Is Caring by Irelokeh(m): 11:18am On Oct 02, 2016
eddyjibs:
with ur poor gp nd carry overs na woman matter u dey reason shoir
Thanks...wow you checked my profile..awesome also checked yours man...if I have a low gp...does that means there is no balance in life?
Re: She Rejected Me, I Moved On But Why Is She Still Acting Like She Is Caring by jorion(m): 11:24am On Oct 02, 2016
Irelokeh:

Thanks...wow you checked my profile..awesome also checked yours man...if I have a low gp...does that means there is no balance in life?

no, no, no! you cant be pursuing girls if you are not in first class or 2 class upper. from experience in school, your gp have 6 times more worth than any girl on this planet. no mess up o
Re: She Rejected Me, I Moved On But Why Is She Still Acting Like She Is Caring by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 02, 2016
Irelokeh:
Hey great Lander's, thanks a lot for your encouraging advice's (some were funny tho) on my failed attempt to love.

I fell for a lady mumuishly few months ago after Aphrodite struck me dangerously. She said she had no feelings for me apparently and just wants to be friends, it was unimaginably painful but I moved on, I initially tried to win her but it seemed she was getting more unfriendly, she ignores messages, never calls. So I noticed I was the one forcing conversations always so I stopped and moved on. I returned to my normal life infact I even feel better. I don't think I can be persistent on a lady that Doesn't feel a thing for me but would be tripping for other guys, Jeez am not prince charming but I know my worth! I'm a friend to some, a son to two and a brother to plenty.

So since I stopped giving a hoot about her I don't call her or text her she sees my presence but I don't care. Yesterday she called me (what! She?!!) and we talked but she then said I was snobbing her and I just laughed and told her I was busy (Busy my f*ot)!

But like an idiot again I'm feeling like I still feel for her slightly, I don't want to conclude guys what do you think?
Why do you feel the need to be nice to someone who clearly doesnt give a fùck about you. No need to tell her Ure busy nah just tell her to fùck off a that you have moved on.. "nice knowing you"

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Me, I Moved On But Why Is She Still Acting Like She Is Caring by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 02, 2016
Irelokeh:

dont get ur priorities right u hear. who balance epp. carry 3rd class or pass. make ur chances of getting a job non existent and see if any mumu gal go stay with u

2 Likes

Re: She Rejected Me, I Moved On But Why Is She Still Acting Like She Is Caring by somez(m): 11:42am On Oct 02, 2016
Ha.
Irelokeh:

Re: She Rejected Me, I Moved On But Why Is She Still Acting Like She Is Caring by Adasun(m): 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

Boys talk eeehn.... I dey juz sit here ooo and read all these Mr. PERFECT MEN commenting...
[who said he is perfect

Remove dat ur yansh for better contributers to sit jooor!tongue
Re: She Rejected Me, I Moved On But Why Is She Still Acting Like She Is Caring by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
Adasun:
[who said he is perfect

Remove dat ur yansh for better contributers to sit jooor!tongue

When boys do the waggling, big girls shudnt get engaged in the convo... Otherwise some boys forming Mr. PERFECT may waggle their tongue on us...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Video Vixen Goes Unclad To Promote Herself On Social Media (photos) / . / Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.